Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 35

97 4 0
By caselovesoned

~Harry's POV~

We crashed through the front door, our lips parting only for gasps of air, and hurried to kick our shoes off. We stumbled into the bedroom, with slight giggles from Annabel, as I held my hands on her waist, accidentally tickling her. She fell back onto the bed, and scooched herself up towards the headboard. The short time that our lips were parted was agony, and I longed for them more than ever. I made my way onto the bed as well, crashing my lips into her soft ones. Her fingers fumbled as she unbuttoned my shirt. She pushed it off my shoulders, and began unbuckling my belt, just as I reached behind her to unzip the dress.

"I'm having a really hard time deciding whether to keep this extremely hot dress on you, or to take it off you." I whispered, my voice the slightest bit raspy. Even with the darkness that surrounded us, I was still able to see the faint tint in her cheeks. I chuckled lowly, and reached for the bottom hem of her dress, then pulling it over her head, tossing it onto the floor. My eyes greedily took in the sight of her beautiful body, her full breasts in that devishly sexy white lace bra, and matching panties.

"Harry, take off your pants." She demanded.

"Eager, are we?" I smirked. To be honest, I loved her sass, the way she demanded me to do things. I thought it was sexy.

"Just hurry," She smiled, shaking her head. I tugged my jeans off, leaving me in my black boxer briefs. I laid her down on the pillow, and planted a kiss on her lips, before trailing to her neck. As soon as I began sucking on a sensitive spot, I felt her hips arch slightly under me, her neck straining just a bit. I could feel her fists grabbing the sheets, the tiniest bit. "Harry," She moaned. I stopped, knowing it'd for sure leave a mark for everyone to see.

"You're gonna enjoy this, Annabel. And you're gonna tell me how good it is." I ordered, lowering myself down to her lower area. I pushed her wet panties to the side, causing her to gasp. I swiped a finger across, collecting the moisture. "You're so wet, baby."

"Harry," She begged. I placed a finger at her entrance, teasing her. "Please," she groaned. Chuckling, I pushed a finger inside her, causing her to moan out in pleasure.

"Tell me how it feels, baby." I ordered.

"So... good." She moaned. I smiled, satisfied, and removed my fingers before she had the chance to reach her high, but quickly moved my head in between her soft thighs. "Oh, my god, Harry." She cried out, as I pushed my tongue against her. I took that as my cue to pull away, and she released herself, clearly pleasured.

"How was it?" I asked, smiling.

"Like pure ecstasy." She dazily responded. "But I hated the part where you teased me." She sat up, with an adorable little frown etched on her face.

"I'm sorry, baby." I chuckled, crawling next to her.

"I don't think so, Styles." She surprised me, by pushing on my shoulder, causing me to stumble off the bed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"It's your turn." She responded, a smug smile, planted on her lips.

_____________________

~Annabel's POV~

"Tell me about yourself." I asked, cuddled up next to Harry's body. He traced small circles on my shoulder, his arm around me. I rested a hand on his stomach, closing my eyes, feeling tiny little droplets of water drip into my skin, from his shower minutes ago.

"What would you like to know?"

"Anything. Everything."

"Everything? Well that might be too much for one night." He chuckled.

"Fine. Then tell me about your family." I felt his body tense up against mine, but I ignored it.

"Okay, well," He cleared his throat. "I have a mother named Anne, and an older sister named Gemma."

"And your dad?" I asked, my eyes still closed.

"He left when I was 7. As in, left us, like died." My eyes were now open, intrigued by Harry's participation in telling me this sensitive information.

"Harry, I'm so sor-"

"Don't. Don't be sorry. He was an alcoholic, was driving drunk when he died." I didn't respond to this. Instead, I tried to process the information that was just given to me.

"You know I love you, right?" I looked up at his face. He smiled tiredly, and pressed his lips to my forehead, and with that, we drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping with a text message. My eyes fluttered open, and I looked up at the high ceiling of Harry's bedroom, before switching views to Harry's long arms hugging me tightly. I smiled, then attempted to push him off of me, so I can check my phone. He stirred slightly, and turned on the right side, away from me. I reached for my phone on the night stand, and checked the time first. 8:05. I then unlocked my phone, typing in my 4-digit passcode, then opening my text messages.

From Mark: Am I still escorting you tonight?

To Mark: For sure! Thanks for checking back, I'll be getting ready all day, so I'll just see you at 5.

From Mark: Sounds good, see you then beautiful. :)

My stomach dropped at this. If Harry ever found out, Mark would for sure be a dead man, and I didn't want that to happen. I cleared my phone of the messages exchanged between us two, and I got off the bed, and into the bathroom. After I finished brushing my teeth, and combing my hair, and putting some clothes on, since I was only in a bra and panties from the night before, I walked back into Harry's room, to find him still sleeping.

"Harry, wake up." I whispered softly, getting no response. "Harry!" I called a little louder, still getting nothing from him. I shook my head, and took a few steps back, before charging torwards the bed, and jumping directly on top of him.

"Annabel," He let out a groan.

"Wake up, you need to take me home." I smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Spend the day with me." He looked at me, his voice raspy.

"I can't I have to get ready for the Ball tonight."

"That takes all day?" He raised an eyebrow.

"According to my mother, yes." I smiled.

"You don't need to do anything to yourself, you're already perfect."

"I'm not, now stop calling me that, and get up and drive me!" I climbed off of his body, my bare feet hitting the soft carpet. I made my way into the kitchen, to give him time to get ready.

I helped myself to a banana, which they seemed to have lots of in this household, as I listened to Harry's shuffling in the bathroom. After 5 minutes, he joined me in the kitchen, looking as handsome as ever, even with 5 minutes of getting ready. He had on a Rolling Stones t-shirt with a tongue on it, and black skinny jeans.

"Ready to go?" He asked, grabbing my hand, and taking a bite out of the banana. I nodded, and finished the last of the fruit, throwing the peel into the garbage, as Harry grabbed his keys. We made our way into the car, and began driving.

"You're not going tonight are you?" I asked, as he made a left turn.

"No, these things are overrated." He simply responded. I nodded, and looked straight ahead, and that was the last word we spoke to each other throughout the rest of the drive.

We arrived at my home, in a few minutes, and exchanged a couple of words, before I made my way up the steps, and through the front door.

"Mother, I'm home!" I called out, and she approached from the living room on the right.

"Oh good, just in time." She said, glancing at her fancy silver watch. "Get changed, and we will be heading to your first appointment, which is..." She paused, and checked something on her phone. "Nails."

"Why couldn't we just have Adele do everything, again?" I asked.

"She went back to France for a wedding." My mother simply responded. I nodded, and headed up the stairs, not thinking about Adele, but the fact that Harry really wasn't going to show up tonight.

______________________________

Hey! Sorry for the suckish chapter, the next few will be good, so stay tuned!(:

GOOD NEWS GUYS!

I found my "Annabel!" After months of indepth searching for the right girl to play Annabel, I FINALLY found one, whom I really think fits the part! I put a lot of thought into it, looking at her features, and watching videos to hear her voice, and get comfortable with her personality, and I think this girl is PERFECT! I also made manips of her and Harry to see if they looked good together, so I put a LOT of time and thought into this decision!

So, the person that is linked to the side, or on top depending on where you're reading, is indeed,

TAYLOR MARIE HILL! I hope you guys are as excited about this decision as I am!

Love, Casey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 94 14
Their paths cross once again and the rest is history.
615K 10K 56
Ashley Styles is Harry's sister. She hasn't seen her little brother in over five years. She arrives in London, excited to see Harry, but there's some...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...
10.1K 309 34
Love stories aren't always perfect... - (Contains lots of swears and stuff) {plus I wrote this forever ago so it probably has tons of errors}