Forever | h.s.

By caselovesoned

"Even if I were to leave you today, tomorrow, or years from now, you should know; I've loved you since, I lov... More

Forever
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 34

91 4 0
By caselovesoned

~Harry's POV~

How does she manage to look so fucking sexy? Damn her body in that tight, white dress, with an open back, and gold sequins, what am I doing? I sound like a fucking girl.

I cleared my throat, and mind from the dirty imagines, as we pulled into the crowded parking lot. We both got out of the car, and I handed some money to the valet guy. I grabbed Annabel's hand; the one that wasn't holding a wallet type thing, and lead her to the club entrance. The line was huge, and there was no fucking way we were going to wait in it. Luckily, I had connections.

"Harry Styles," I told my name to the buff security guy with the rope. It took a while for him to scan the list, flipping the papers on the clipboard every now and then, but he finally nodded, and let us in.

"Come on, who even is he?!" I heard complaints as we walked inside. I pulled Annabel closer to me, as the lighting darkened. There were flashes of purple, green, and colorful lights, but not enough to see exactly where we were going. I tugged her along through the crowd, squeezing past sweaty men and strongly scented women as we went along. I walked her up to the bar, and lifted her onto a stool, and stood next to her.

"What can I get you?" A guy dressed in a black button up asked, leaning onto the counter with his forearm. I looked at Annabel, and she shrugged, obviously unfamiliar with the different types of alcoholic beverages.

"Berry martini, and just get me a beer." I told the guy. He walked away, to get our drinks, and I turned towards Annabel.

"Where are your friends?" She asked, scanning the group of dancing men and women.

"Not in the crowd, they'll be up there." I pointed in a different direction than she was looking. It was a private space, kind of like a sky box at basketball games, but for clubs. From the distance I could see them clinking beer bottles, and laughing, and I knew it was them. She nodded, and looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked, after a couple seconds of her examining my face.

"I love you." She smiled shyly, bringing her hand to my cheek, and comfortingly rubbing it.

"And I love you." I smiled back, satisfied with what she had to say to me. I was a bit worried she was thinking about something else; anything else that could've made her change her mind about us. I leaned up, to kiss her, and our lips were a centimeter away, when the bar tender set our drinks on the counter.

"ID please?" He asked before sliding the drinks over to us. I mumbled annoyingly as I pulled out my wallet, and ID, showing it to him. He nodded, and slid the drinks towards us, forgetting to check Annabel's ID, which was good, considering she was under age. I watched as she sipped the fruity beverage.

"Mmm! It's good, I like it." She smacked her lips, getting the full taste.

"I'm glad." I chuckled, slipping an arm around her waist, and helping her off the high stool. We both made our way up to the private area, to meet with the guys. A bit hesitantly, I pulled the door open, and led Annabel in.

"Styles! You're here!" A voice shouted.

"Glad you could make it, man!" Another called out. There were more clinks of bottles, and cheers of my being here, and I exchanged friendly pats on the back and shoulders of a couple of men.

"Ah, this must be the famous Annabel." Travis held out a hand, a beer in the other. I trailed closely behind her, as she grabbed his hand with her free one, and shook it.

"Hi, nice to meet you..."

"Travis." He finished for her.

"Travis." She repeated, smiling.

"Styles here, has told us plenty about you. He's pretty much whipped." He laughed, causing her cheeks to get red.

"That's exactly what-"

"Annabel," A voice interrupted. She turned, and a smile was brought on her face.

"Liam!" She and him exchanged hugs. "That's exactly what Liam said." She turned back to Travis, giggling slightly. I awkwardly stood to the side, watching her intently as the three conversed. I decided I wanted my girlfriend back, so I slipped around Liam, and snaked an arm around her waist, tugging her closer to me.

"Come, there's more people I want you to meet." I whispered, half lying. There was more people Annabel would meet, but I just wanted to get her away from those two. It wasn't like they were bad people, they were just stealing my Annabel away from me for too long.

She happily agreed, and we both walked over to another group of people.

"Annabel, this is, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Jason." I introduced.

"Hi nice to meet you," She repeated several times, shaking hands with each as she went down the line of men. She always had a smile on her face. Always a beautiful smile. I let her talk for a little bit with the new guys, as I downed my beer.

"Grab another Styles, they're in the cooler." Travis came up behind me, patting me on the shoulder.

"Thanks, man."

"Yeah no problem. Hey, your girlfriend's pretty cool. You should bring her places more often. Hot, too."

"Shut the fuck up, Travis." I clenched my jaw.

"Dude, I'm just joking. I know she's yours, I'm not gonna do anything." He chuckled, not phased by my sudden change of demeanor. I rolled my eyes, and flipped open the top of the cooler, grabbing another beer. I snatched up the nearest top opener, and popped off the cap, instantly taking a long sip of the cool alcohol. I already knew; this was going to be a long night.

___________________

~Annabel's POV~

I found myself having a liking towards Harry's friends. They were fun to talk to, and they made me laugh. But, I couldn't pay much attention to them, as I kept stealing glances at Harry sitting on the couch without me. As the men exchanged jokes with each other, I found this as my chance to slip away. Still holding an empty martini glass, I sat down on the couch next to Harry. He looked at me, and smiled, draping his arm over the couch.

"How are you enjoying yourself?" He asked.

"It's fun, but not fun when you aren't standing next to me." I pouted my lip playfully, and he laughed.

"Let's go dance, baby." My eyes filled with excitement, and I jumped up from the couch, as he stood. I set my glass on a table with a loud clink, and I quickly pulled Harry full on his feet.

"Let's go!" I excitedly urged.

"Woah, what's the excitement about?" Harry chuckled. I grabbed his arm, and rushed out the door, and down the stairs that led to the private room. We stepped onto the dance floor, and joined the group of sweaty people. I led him to the middle of the floor, with a lot of effort to get there. The music was upbeat and loud, and I couldn't hear anything except pounding in my ears, and my nose was filled with the scent of cologne, and cheap perfume, and sweat. Definitely sweat. I danced wildly with Harry, moving my hips. I could practically feel his eyes burning through me, as he stared at my moving body. I didn't know anything about dancing, nothing at all, but I tried my best to move my hips more, knowing he'd enjoy it. I turned around, my back facing his front, and grinded my behind onto his crotch. I could literally feel his growing bulge, and I turned around, teasing him. His eyes were dark, and greedy, but still had the electric green color, that has been implanted in my memory. I leaned up, to connect our lips, eager to feel our first kiss of the night, but I was rudely bumped out of the way by a busty blonde, dressed in a skanky dress. She was now dancing infront of Harry, seductively looking at him, eager to find any hint of enjoyment.

I was doing the same, except if I saw it, instead of being satisfied like the blonde would've been, I would've stormed out of the damn club, and wouldn't turn back. But I was grateful to see that Harry hadn't paid any attention to her, instead his eyes were searching eagerly through the crowd, for any glimpse of me. I pushed a guy that looked around 21 out of the way, and stumbled into a small space, right infront of him. His frantic face was washed away by relief, as his eyes locked on mine. From the corner of my eye, I could see the blonde looking annoyed as hell, and she danced away to another guy, that was giving her the attention Harry hadn't.

"I thought you were going to enjoy her." I shyly admitted.

"Who?" He asked, not taking his eyes off mine, as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"The girl that was practically grinding on you." I laughed.

"What? There was a girl? Where?" He raised a brow.

"Stop!" I playfully smacked his arm.

"Ow," He teased, rubbing the spot I hit. "Why would I enjoy that when you're standing right infront of me?" I blushed, and looked to the ground smiling, breaking eye contact. His finger slipped under my chin, and he brought my face up to look at the captivating green eyes once more.

"Don't be worried, I've got everything I need right here." He spoke, smiling. I laid the side of my face onto his chest, inhaling his cologne. I felt his lips press on the top of my head, and I looked back up at him. We stared at each other for a few more seconds, before doing what we both urged for most the whole night; and molded our lips together, the taste of alcohol both on our tongues. The kiss was passionate, and beautiful, and was deepened every second our lips were connected.

"Harry," I let out a moan.

"Let's take this somewhere private. We don't want all these people watching us, do we?" He mumbled. His voice was heavy, and raspy. As quickly as possible, we pushed our way out of the club, hand in hand, and Harry gestured a cab in a matter of seconds. We both climbed in, and continued kissing, not caring that the driver was right there. Normally, I would be uncomfortable doing this, but Harry seemed to make me forget about everything around me. Now, I was just hoping I would get what I was yearning for most the last time this happened, tonight.

___________________

Things are getting pretty heated up between Hannabel! Is that a horrible ship name? someone help me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I feel really proud about it, I think my writing is improving with every chapter. I'm so excited about this book, you guys don't even know! PLEASE help spread the word about it, and stay tuned because I have this book planned out exactly how I want! Thanks for the support, all of you, even though there's very few😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 51 36
After all this time, I'm still stuck with them? (C) Copyright 2014-15 iwckle_niall ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
338 0 44
This is something I wrote over 3 years and felt like I should have all my stories in one spot.
61.4K 705 32
Everything Niall Horan related:) Jokes, Imagines and Short Story submission now taken;)
1.4K 90 32
Time doesn't stand still for anyone, nor can anyone rewind it. You really should live like you were dying. Life is a roller coaster ride...Z.M.