quiet ; kim taehyung ✔️

By myloverjake

I chose to stay quiet. More

Quiet - 1
Quiet - 2
Quiet - 3
Quiet - 4
Author's Note
Quiet - 6
Quiet - 7
Quiet - 8
Quiet - 9
Quiet - 10
Quiet - 11
Quiet - 12 // FINAL

Quiet - 5

5.5K 143 48
By myloverjake

"I'm a fool, I shouldn't have trust everything you said to me"

---------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Ne Irene, I can't wait too but for now, let's go to sleep araseo?" I said to Irene

"Ne oppa, annyeong"

"Ne"

After the phone call ended, I went upstairs and looked at my diamond. She was sleeping so peacefully. I swore she looked sick and dead because of the quietness. 

I went and layed next to her after giving a peck on the forehead. 

"Sojunghan, I'm sorry that my love is late. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you enough love. I'm sorry for all this okay? I love you. I really do this time but.. step by step, you're walking away from me. Why's that? Why don't you tell me what's going on too? Why do you look so sick? I hope you don't suffer because of me no more. I love you Sojunghan and.. I'm sorry" ..... Tears fell softly on my cheeks

SARANG'S POV

"Sojunghan, I'm sorry that my love is late. I'm sorry that I couldn't give you enough love. I'm sorry for all this okay? I love you. I really do this time but.. step by step, you're walking away from me. Why's that? Why don't you tell me what's going on too? Why do you look so sick? I hope you don't suffer because of me no more. I love you Sojunghan and.. I'm sorry"

Tears fell on my cheeks. I tried to whisper "I'm sorry too" but .... because of my tears, Taehyung heard it.

"Hm? Sarang? are you awake?"

I closed my eyes and gave out a fake slight snore. 

"Oh.. Sarang I love you. Goodnight. 2 more weeks and we can separate"

*Why Tae? Should i really believe you now? Is it the truth? or still a lie? Why can't you answer all these questions? Do you really love me?*

With all those questions in my head, I slowly fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING-

I felt a peck on my cheeks. I smiled as soon as I knew who it was.

"Tae? You're awake?"

"Haha of course. Your precious husband is awake. Now the precious wife should be awake too yeah? I'll go make breakfast love"

"Thanks Tae! Saranghae!" You yelled before getting up.

"Nado Saranghae!" Tae yelled back. Tears slowly fell. I hope he really loves me too. 

I went to the restroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that, I went downstairs and saw my husband making pancake for the 2 of us. 

"Strawberry syrup or Chocolate?" Tae asked with a smile

"Uhm.. Chocolate please and thank you sir"

"Here ya go ma'am". I love it when he plays around like this.

He then went to his chair and said "And here you go sir. Also, you have a beautiful wife". He quickly sat down and said "Thank you sir but she's mine only. I love her to death so back off please". 

I laughed at his silliness. 

"How was the play that I just did?" He asked with a big smile.

"Haha oppa, it was good"..

"O-oppa?" he asked. "It's been so long since you've last called me that". Tears fell on his cheeks.

"Ahh.. oppa don't cry. Ulji-ma" 

"A-araseo" he replied. Which I thought was really cute"

Seeing him happy like this made my heartache. 

*I have only 2 weeks now. And he has 2 weeks too. He should never find out about this*

I held onto my chest as it was hurting so bad. I coughed and coughed. It didn't stop.. ever. 

"Sarang? Sarang, are you okay?" Tae asked with a worried face."Sarang, your face is turning pale. Are you really okay?"

"N-ne Tae oppa. I'm fine" you replied weakly. 

Then, you felt something wet on your mouth. You touched it.. it was blood.

"Sarang! What's happening to you?!"

*But the doctor said 3 weeks right? Maybe because it's close to my final day*

In a sudden, everything went black and I collapsed.

TAEHYUNG's POV

Sarang suddenly collapsed.

"Sarang? SARANG! SARANG! WAKE UP SOJUNGHAN! PLease Sarang, don't leave me". I cried as I drove to the hospital.

After 2 hours, she finally woke up and right in time, the doctor and into the room.

"Are you her guardian?" the doctor asked

"Ne doctor-ssi. I'm her husband"

"Just call me Jin"

"Ne Jin-ssi"

"Mr. Kim, did you know that she has a-"

He got interrupted by Sarang.. tugging on his long white coat. She shook her head and the doctor seemed to understand what she was trying to say.

The doctor nodded back.

"Uhm.. Jin-ssi?" I asked

"Well.. your wife is very sick right now"

I felt really bad. So did she get sick because of me?

"Jin-ssi, what caused this sickness?"

"The cause of this sickness is definitely a person. A person that caused a whole in her heart"

"Oh.. ne"

That person.. Could it be me? Is it because of the way I treat her? If it isn't, then why?

"Your her husband aren't you? Please, take good care of your wife. Just remember, she won't be here for very long" 

I got really confused. 

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You will find out later" He replied and walked out of the room.

I went and sat next to Sarang's bed.

"Jagi~ You're awake. Finally" I said softly.

She smiled, her nose were scrunched up, her eyes were smiling with her. It's something that was so adorable. Her smile was very big.. but it looked very weak.

"Tae-ah" She said quietly

"Ne Sarang" 

"It hurt's"

"Where? Where does it hurt" I asked

She pointed to her heart. 

"It hurts right here oppa" She said weakly. 

I kissed her forehead. Then, the place where she pointed.

Tears slowly fell from her eyes.

SARANG'S POV 

"It hurts right here oppa" I said trying my best not to look weak. But.. I failed. I could see sadness in his eyes.

He kissed me forehead. Then, my heart.

I tried to hold it in.. but I couldn't. It just hurts so much. It hurts.. the fact that he always says he loves me but.. he doesn't. The fact that he just makes me fall more in love. The fact that everything he does.. is the reason why I'm still breathing.

-----------

"You will find out later. Just wait.. please wait for 2 more weeks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 6.3K 86
❝Are you okay?❞ ❝I'm fine..❞ 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 highest rank: #1 on angst
53 5 11
I was sitting across the room at one of the tables. It was quiet which was weird, everyone was either whispering to each other or listening to music...
31.4K 1.7K 9
❝i drown myself and keep coming to you.❞
267K 12K 46
Y/N:"I didn't tell him that you kicked me out. Jungkook fo..." Jimin:"I don't care.Don't talk to me,don't even look at me,and don't be noisy."