An Italian's Virgin Escort (I...

By MedievalTomboy

"You, my dear, are just a tissue with my brand name on it. Only I can use you and throw as I want." He whispe... More

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
My Corpse husband
The Mafia Monk - New Story
An Italian's Escort Lover
An Italian's Conceited King
New Book
Dawn - The Midnight Light

Chapter 40

27.1K 1K 39
By MedievalTomboy

Leonardo Point of View

"Dude, just control yourself. Why are you so nervous when you are marrying your love in just half an hour?" Valdemar chuckled patting my back.

Darn it... why is he my best man seriously?!

I should've asked Paris to act as my best man; at least he would be quite about his thoughts.

"Shut up, Voldermort. I'm not nervous I'm just... you know –" I dragged the words expecting understanding from him.

"Yeah yeah, we know. You mean jitters?" he guffawed followed by my other two friends William and Niccolo.

"It is natural to be nervous, Leo. Just calm yourself." Niccolo said smiling and giving me a knowing look.

Argh! I hope this wedding completes quickly so that I can have alone time with my Lilliput. I'm so waiting to have her all for myself.

"Master. Master Bianchi." We heard Paris knowing on my door. When I shouted a 'come in', he entered the room with a blank expression looking around the room towards me and my friends.

"What is it, Paris." I asked curiously wanting to know what made him so grim.

"Sir, Paolo is here to meet you and he said its important." Paolo? Here? Why?

What is he doing here now? He wouldn't be requesting for my attention if it is not an important issue. What happened that he is came to meet me directly to the mansion?

Suddenly, a kind of negative vibes washed over me and I staggered back a little praying everything to be alright.

"Tell him I would meet him after the wedding is done." I said briefly but Paris shook his head telling me that Paolo asked for me right away.

Thinking for a moment, I nodded and asked Paris to inform him to meet me at the backside of the stage in the garden.

Nodding at my friends, I asked them to come directly to the wedding stage and I walked towards the backside of it.

What might be so important that he need to speak to me right away?

Paolo is my right hand and does all the under-the table secretive work for me. He was always precise and nailed every job I gave and he was best at it. There was never a time that he disappointed me with his failure.

And that is the reason I'm so concerned about. He is a kind of person who knocks on my door only when there is something big happening.

But the question is what it might be.

"Mr. Bianchi." His rugged featured appeared before me with concern filled eyes. I nodded at him and looked skeptically at him and for some reason I have this feeling that I would not like the news he would give me.

"I'm sorry to disturb you at the time of an important event but it was very important." He voiced out firmly but a tinge of urgency is quite evident.

"um hmm! What is it" I gave my blank businessman look and nodded my head for him to say what he came for.

He provided a file from his bag and placed it in my hands along with a USB. I was about to tell him that it was not the time to discuss business right now but what he said snatched the breath out of my lungs.

"Mr. Bianchi... I... you- You cannot- Umm... You cannot marry Ms. Miller." He stammered and hesitated and when he finally broke my thought with his words, I was beyond furious for him to tell me what to do with the lady I'm in love with.

Sienna Point of View

Finally, it's D-Day of my life. The day when I always dreamt of and which turned into a nightmare.

The day when I would be marrying Mr. Giant and the day which reminds me of my failure.

I failed to get myself out of other people's clutches and today is the official mark of it.

"You look beautiful, ma'am. You are one of those rare brides who look beautiful in anything." The designer said zipping up my wedding gown and arranging the folds of the dress. My hair was already styled in long waves and few tresses are pulled back and banded in a clip loosely.

Beautiful/ I am. I agree I'm looking beautiful but there is this weird kind of uneasiness that is giving me a feeling that something is wrong. I brushed off that feeling thinking that it must be common for every bride.

Phoebe and Val are in another room getting ready and would be here anytime soon. Whatever Phoebe said yesterday, I thought about it the whole night and was unable to sleep throught at all. What she said did gave me a little reassurance but would time change for good for me?

What if I put a blinded hope on for good life after marriage and what if it turns out as bad as it is now?

Now that I am only half an hour away from being married, can I succumb to the hope that Phoebe showed me?

Do I want to let go of my freedom if I would be getting a peaceful life in the form of a marriage?

I am seriously so conflicted right now. On one hand I know I cannot get out from here and on the other hand I even want to believe that my life would get better this way.

I want to close my eyes and tel myself that I would be good, do good. I want assure myself with all the possibilities of getting my most deserved happiness. I want to put all my hope on Mr. Giant for giving me a better life and a reason to live with him.

I really want to. And somewhere deep inside, I already did.

I shook out of my thoughts when I heard a noise of something falling down. I was alone in the room and the designer went out for few minutes to bring my designer gloves.

I sighed and walked out of the room to see what that noise was. I looked a the long empty hallway and found a large flower pot on the floor.

Who threw the pot like this?

I looked around the hallway and saw a man walking towards the stairs. I wanted to go back in to my room thinking that he is a worker but there was something near the pot that caught my attention.

I picked the rectangular card and turned it to see what it is and was shock to see my picture which taken probably six or seven years ago.

What is this picture doing here? And who got such an old picture of mine?

I started feeling my heart pound wildly in fear and with shivering hands, I held my dress up and ran towards the man who was there a moment ago.

I ran down the stairs and finally found that man walking outside into the garden. I wanted to see his face but he was facing the other side. Once he was near the door, I finally saw his face in the mirror that was placed beside the door as decoration.

Wait...

I saw this man somewhere. Where did I see him?

There is something really familiar with his features, so rugged and dangerous. But where did I see him?

How does he have my old photograph?

I was going through all the memory line and was getting desperate to remember him.

Where? Where did you see him Sienna?

Umm...!

Wher-!

Hold on a second...!

My eyes suddenly bulged wide in fear and my hands shivered at the memory. My shivering hands went towards my mouth trying to cover the sob that I was trying to keep it inside.

Isn't he... Isn't this man 'him'?

What is he- doing here?

Oh my god! Why is this animal here?

I immediately wiped my tears flowing on my cheeks and walked towards the garden to see what he is doing here.

I walked carefully not wanting to show myself to him. My whole body was shivering in fear and tears are flowing nonstop.

After searching for a couple of minutes, I heard two voices coming from backside of the decorated stage so I walked slowly towards it.

I stood at the back of a large pillar and peeked to know what he is doing here. I can see his back and looks like he is talking to someone. I moved a little forward to see whom he is talking to.

"You cannot marry Ms. Miller, sir." He said suddenly and what shook my world was he was talking to Mr. Giant.

Why is this vile creature talking to Mr, Giant?

And why is he calling him sir?

"Are f**king nuts? What are you talking about?" Mr. Giant yelled in rage

"Sir... because – Because she is Noah Thomas's sister."

And his words brought a new wave of anxiety.

How is Mr. Giant related to this, to me and to my brother?

Omg! Please don't let my thoughts come true please.

*****

Hello Sweeties,

Double update Yay!

Hope you enjoy it.

What do you this is going on?

Who is Paolo and why is he against the wedding?

Why is Lilliput terrified seeing him?

Please shower me with votes, comments and follows

Love you all

Lady Prim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 761 33
"How can she love you if she doesn't even know how to love herself?" ...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
24.5M 554K 41
I smiled again, this time I noticed Nick looking across the table in my direction. His gaze was intense, there was something about it. It was intense...
9.6M 458K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...