BloodLust (M!Reader x Highsch...

FieldTested tarafından

Have you ever wondered if Satan was really the bad guy? Well, why not reincarnate him as a normal boy and ma... Daha Fazla

"Normal day, for Satan?"
"The Devil Will Cry"
"I love you."
"Satan's pain."
"Abra -Fucking- Dabra!"
"Enemy"

"The real reason."

9.1K 148 382
FieldTested tarafından

The keys are the same as always, thanks for reading.

(Y/N)'s POV

The tension rises up in the air, both Michael and Gabriel are waiting for my answer, I expected them to accept the deal, but.. Adding marriage like it's nothing? Specifically after I lost my fiancée.

Then it hit me.

D

iana died by an Angel. Not a Fallen Angel, a white chicken winged bastard.

Murder is one of the reasons to be punished from heaven, but after it he still had his white wings.

Michael wanted this. He purposely sent an Angel to kill an innocent woman who was pregnant.

He.

He killed my wife.

He killed my child.

Just for power?

-- Tell me.. Michael And Gabriel. -- They looked at me  -- How do you two live with yourselves, after killing an innocent woman? An unborn child? -- Their faces became pale -- Tell me.. How do you feel knowing that.. I now know you killed them.. To get closer to me? To basically use Diana's last wishes of peace, against me? To microwave the fetus of my unborn child? You know.. I'm holding back my own instincts to not gut you all like pigs, and nail each and every single one of you to a cross.. You disgusting bastards.. The morals you have to do this are the only things you can use to know the chances of you having a loving person in your life.. The lowest of the low. The fact you killed innocent people to try and justify peace, only shows that if your God taught you what is right, makes me happy that he is dead.

They started shifting on their chairs uncomfortably.

-- Oh.. I AM right.. I can see you are uncomfortable with something.. Is your clothing the cause? Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma. -- I hear a low chuckle behind me -- I hear you, Sirzechs.. Why don't you come take a seat with us, you Ariel wannabe? Come on.. You already have the hair and face for the character. -- The chuckle turns into a low growl, stepping out of the shadows, Sirzechs and an ugly dude sit down next to Michael -- Who's that guy? Holy fuck he's ugly.. Is that really your face? Or did you neck throw up?

He glares at me while growling, which sounds like a diabetic pug.

-- Look.. (Y/N).. We did for positive results. I'm trying to be positive here. -- Said Lord Ariel.

-- You.. You are trying to be positive after you all murdered my pregnant wife?! Sirzechs, the only positive thing about you are your HIV status, you baby dick fuck! You did two wrong things, and that does not make a right, take your parents for an example.

-- Then kill yourself! Tell me, what do you have to live for? You are dangerous and a kill on-sight, you don't have anyone to go back to, no one to even hug you. What will you do, besides the right thing, which is killing yourself? -- Sirzechs finished, I was growling. This bitch.

-- First of all, If I wanted to kill myself, I could just climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ level, you dumb fuck. Can't you see that all I have is her memory? The way you all treated me when I was here was one of the worse ways you can treat someone like. You are a shithead. A diaper smelling priest looking ass. A prick. A cum gurgling siscon, Disney Ariel reject. You being a dick won't make yours any bigger. Stop trying to get me on your side. You are so oblivious to the fact that killing my pregnant wife will give me reasons to kill all of you it's not even funny, it's depressing. If all of you had at least one more brain cell, it would be lonely. Now.. Fuck off, don't come looking for me, don't talk to me, don't send anyone to even breathe on my fucking door, I have enough germs on my life, I don't need a parasite like you all. Goodbye, fuck off, with love.. (Y/N).

I walk out through the front door, not even bothering to listen to their calls. I come face to face with Rias' peerage- Issei in front of them and really close to me, they all look confused, Issei is doing a poor attempt at glaring at me -- Issei, if I throw a stick, will you go away? -- He looks at me confused, while the others are silently laughing in the background -- I was trying to insult you.. But I guess it won't do as well as nature did. Get out of my way, you perverted lizard hand. -- Shoving him to the right and into the wall, I leave heaven and sigh -- Man.. I need to retire. There's not a place more peaceful than a bar. Maybe I can become a detective.. Heh.. An evil being helping police? Who's crazy idea was that?

Then I thought.. Stray hunting? Sounds good.. Let's bust a cap into these unlovable fuckers.

I sense a stray right around.. Here! Holy fuck. It's a prostitute. That's actually a good way to lure men without suspicion. Props to that hell's spawn. I walk over her way, pretending not to care about her or anyone around, until she approaches me -- Hey big man.. You looking for some good times? -- I stop and stare at her with a blank face, then go back to walking -- Are you gay or something? -- This bitch..

-- I'm more straight then the pole you dance on. Go eat a bag of dicks, you stray bitch. -- She seems surprised to hear about my knowledge of her being a stray, her surprised face turns into a creepy smirk -- What's with that creepy face? You look like a creepy pedophilic uncle. Fuck outta here with that shit. -- I continue walking until I hear footsteps coming my way, I simply sidestep her and she falls on her face.

She sits up to see the barrel of two beauties.

-- May God kiss my ass. -- I finish those lines and shoot her, making a nice swiss cheese, I click my tongue -- Nice.

I hear heels clicking behind me, I sigh loudly and holster my two beauties, Adam and Eve. I look behind me and see the one and only.. Sona Sitri, or Souna Shitori.. These devil and human name shit is confusing -- (Y/N), correct? -- I slowly nod -- Could you come with me? Serafall Leviathan would like to speak with you.. She says it's important. -- Leviathan.. Ah, one of the four oh so Great satans..

My answer? Well..

Hell to the no.

I turn around and walk away, humming to the sweet sound of All Star by Smash Mouth.

Wait.

Where the hell am I sleeping?

Shit.

Fuck.

Well.. I guess I'm living in the streets again.

From riches to rags. What a lovely day.
.
.
.

It's morning, birds are chirping, the sun has just started lighting the lands, and I'm in a very comfortable bed.

Wait.

Didn't I sleep on the streets?

I swear to God.

If there's a woman who's half or full naked next to me, I'm throwing myself off a cliff.

I open my eyes.

Ah, fuck.

Fuck you, author.

BEEP

Take 2.

What the hell is Kuroka doing here?

I met her in New York.. But I am in Japan. I'm confused.

Why am I naked?

What's the purpose of life?

I shake her awake, a face of annoyance present on me. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around, then her amber eyes land on mine. She smiles and groggily sits up to hug me. The fuck is going on?

She starts nuzzling my neck.

I start getting nervous.

She bites my neck.

I'm really nervous.

She starts kissing my neck.

I'm afraid.

Feels nice. Somehow.

-- Good morning, my mate..

What kind of fuckery is this?

-- Did.. Did you rape me?

-- Huh? No.. I want you to be able to feel it too.

-- What the fuckity fuckery fuck? Well.. You know the saying.. If she breathes..

She's a..

THO--

BEEP

Take 3.

-- Uh.. Okay.. Where the hell am I?

-- My, my~ what a foul mouth.. You're in my house, silly.

I look around and notice some things, she's also naked. Good so far. Koneko is glaring at me from behind the door. Good so far-- wait.

-- What the fuck..? Wait. Why am I your mate? Kuroka why did you bite me? Is this a fucking anime cliché? Koneko what are you.. I'm not a pervert. I'm a man of cigars. Not perverted things. Even though they're both great.. I'm going off-track, can you give me my clothes? I'm going to take a shower, then we talk.

I stand up from the bed, not giving a shit about them, take my clothes from Kuroka, and head in for a shower.. A relaxing shower.

Who am I kidding?

Of course Kuroka came in with me.

-- My mate.. Let's have kittens. -- Ah shit.

What the hell do I do?

Do I accept?

Refuse?

Word count: 1516 words.

You already know what I am asking.

Lovely and.. Kinky shower with Kuroka?

Or.. Just a lovely shower?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

189K 5.2K 26
{COMPLETED} {BEING EDITED} He was Satan Jr. I was a messed up, low life, loser I didn't have anyone left He seemed to be the only one But would I le...
1.8K 29 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
101K 6K 25
【 ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍ!ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ 】 This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...
395K 6K 32
Y/n is what you would call 'nerdy', he was often bullied at school for how he looked, how he acted, what he liked, and for what he does, he never had...