WAY OF AN OMEGA

By anrebkyo1990

After knowing how cruel the world is to an omega like him --- Yulrir Bellaire, an omega, promised to change... More

0 - Prologue or Should I say Read Me
1 - The Birth of the Omega
2 - Growing Up
3 - Big Brother Mikhael
4 - Mask of Concealment
5 - The Surprise
6 - Body Tempering
7 - Only a Year
8 - Invitation
9 - Golden Dragon Academy
10 - The First Trial
11 - Shameless Claiming
12 - The Dragon's Tower
13 - Conflict
14 - The Mysterious Scent
15 - Fighting 'Hard'
16 - Almost
17 - Catching Up
18 - So It's You
19 - Wait
20 - I Know
21 - Beauty That Can Topple Kingdoms
22 - Welcoming Ceremony
23 - Warning
24 - First Day
25 - Determination
26 - Title at the end
27 - Provocation
28 - The Rigorous Training
29 - The Day Before the Tournament
30 - Senior Disciples are Big Bullies
31 - Do You Even Qualify?
32 - Crushed
33 - Palm
34 - Semi Finals
35 - Thick Skin
36 - The Final Three
37 - Ruthless
38 - The Wife is Capable
39 - The Husband's Scheme
40 - The Curtain Closes
41 - Baptism
42 - The Mysterious Man
43 - Out of Seclusion
44 - The Night Visit
45 - Theo's Circumstance
46 - Title at the End
47 - The Dragon Pavilion
48 - The Assertive Martial Uncle
49 - The Dragon Inheritance
50 - The Tribulation
51 - The Youngest Saint
52 - The Challenge
53 - Holding Back
54 - To Be Equal
55 - Getting the Bug Off
56 - Herevias
57 - Provoke the Husband But Not the Wife
58 - Theo's Lament
59 - The Day Before the Camp
60 - Portal Opening
61 - The Ancient Realm
62 - First Encounter
63 - The Violet Star Fruit
64 - Eye for an Eye
65 - The Banquet
66 - Group Invitation
67 - He is My True Mate
68 - To the Ruins
69 - Late Stage Saint Beast
70 - Reveal of Strength
71 - Into the Temple
72 - Small Seed
73 - Don't Judge The Book By Its Cover
74 - If You Can't Sleep, Let the Others Sleep
75 - It's Not A Bad Idea!
76 - I'll Say The 'F' Word Till You All Die
77 - The Small and The Furious
78 - The Summoning
79 - Meeting Huma
80 - The Return
81 - You're Late!
82 - The Reunion
83 - Meeting The Emperor
84 - Emperor's Proposal
85 - The Consecration
87 - Inviting Trouble
Extra 84.5 - Emperor's True Proposal
88 - Pretend to Be a Pig, to Eat the Tiger
89 - The Bellaire Clan
90 - Meeting the In-Laws
91 - Calm Before the Storm
92 - Preparation
93 - The Cadalign and Kiva Clan
94 - Theo, I Am Your Father
95 - Passing Days
96 - The Eclipse and The Nine Springs

86 - Going Home

8K 462 148
By anrebkyo1990

The consecration ceremony had serenely passed by even after the few awkward instances between the emperor and his soon-to-be male empress consort.

In this realm, same-sex marriage is acceptable and already a common tradition, especially amongst the cultivators. However, the Emperor and the Headmaster's case is a bit different. Two male alphas marrying each other is almost non-existent. Usually, male alphas and their families prefer a female alpha or a high-standard beta as a partner due to a problem in dominance. Although female alphas are still dominant in nature, when it comes to sexual intercourse and familial role, their female side goes first. Perhaps, due to their natural 'maternal' instinct.

This is different from male alphas. Due to excessive Yang Qi within their body alongside with their natural male pheromones, it is almost impossible to pin one down. Naturally speaking, mating and sexual intercourse is not a one-man activity. If both are male, needless to say, one will end up the top whilst the other is bottom. Only a few male alphas were born to inherently love being toppled by their partner, and this is already considered as an aberrant trait unless the said alpha had some sort of medical sickness.

(A/N: Cough, cough... Nolan.)

Now seeing the two male alphas energetically expressing their agreement with the marriage, the crowd can't help but ask internally the most complicated question in their life. Did our mighty emperor manage to conquer his partner's chrysanthemum or was it the other way around? But of course, they did dare not ask it. Some quick-witted alphas already figured it out by seeing the bandage around the Headmaster's neck whilst the other who isn't used to this kind of scene remained in the dark.

Just like that, the day flew past in a blink of an eye.

Terra, being the recent one of the appointed Imperial General, she had to attend to her first Military Assembly and had no choice but to leave the Yulrir and Theo couple alone for the day.

Similarly, the Headmaster had to excuse himself for that day for a couple of 'important marriage stuff'. The headmaster initially wanted to make use of the time to catch up with his not-so-cute disciple and his oh-so-cute martial nephew but the emperor had started acting like a depressed puppy so he had no choice but to give up the idea.

Yulrir and Theo made use of the free time to roam around the bustling city of Serkoff. The materials and loots that they had managed to collect from the ancient realm were already arranged by the couple. Some of the usable beast parts like fur, talons, claws, skins, and horns were sold at a fine price. Not to mention, some of the beast cores were also sold 20 to 50 golds each, transforming the two into a rich couple.

In reality, they did not sell all of the loots as Theo suggested that he'll make use of it to refine pills. This suggestion actually made Yulrir look at Theo with surprise. Theo had never told him before that he can refine pills. He bashfully said that the Good old Lord Huma from the Ancient Realm had passed him a secret manual on how to refine one. Yulrir never doubted Theo on this, not only that he trusted this man but he also knew the infinite opportunities that one can get from the ancient realm. It wasn't unusual at all as he similarly gained a present from Lord Huma himself.

Without any suspicion, Theo had managed to gain the approval of his wife to practice the art of Pill Making. Lord Regalia, back then was not only a formidable Spatial Magician but also a great Pill Maker. Along with the awakening of his incarnation's memories, Theo would naturally want to take advantage of his past life's expertise and apply it in his current life. He is actually thankful that even after his reincarnation, he still has an affinity on the fire element. Unbeknownst to him, Small Seed was giving his Daddy Theo a thumbs up for being able to fool his Father Yulrir for once. In a few more years, when Yulrir gains back his past self's memories, he(Theo) better be ready as a long nag will welcome him... But let's leave that story for a different time.

That very night, the pair had sent a letter addressed to Yulrir's parents telling that they'll be heading home in about 3 days. Yulrir originally wanted to head home the day after Welcoming Banquet but since a lot of unexpected incidents had happened, naturally the idea was postponed. The Emperor and the Headmaster will be holding their grand official marriage by the day after tomorrow. Without further ado, Yulrir and Theo would want and also obliged to attend, after all, they have a year of time to waste. Every disciple who participated last year's Genius Camp had been given a year for themselves, it is up to them how they'll be spending that time, some wanted to travel around, proceed to seclusion while some just wanted to head back home. After the year's mark, these disciples are all required to come back to their Martial Academies and continue their term. Fortunately, Terra also needed to stay in the capital for a year to participate actively with the current warfare between Serkoff and Aurum while the Headmaster temporarily passed his authority to Deputy Elder, Decima for a year to attend to his dog of a husband.

(A/N: Remember the Pavilion Master, Senior Decima?)

The days passed by rather quickly and the day of the Emperor and the Headmaster's wedding came by. As expected, the entire city of Herevias bustled and the streets were filled with red strip banners and flowers. Festive music rang out in all corners of the city as the Imperial Knights were all scattered in all over the place to oversee every nooks and crook of the city. The Emperor was extra cautious for this day as he didn't want to repeat the thing that happened last Welcoming Banquet. Also, he set out the Elite Imperial Knights to guard his upcoming official Male Empress closely but discretely. Deep inside the Emperor's heart, he was more scared of Cadmus changing his mind and running away right before their marriage so the Emperor made an excuse to not let the Headmaster go out of his chamber for some safety reasons. Naturally, the Headmaster already knew what was going onto the head of his mate but did nothing to stop the paranoid husband. He is quite happy seeing the other to be flustered and relentless. Perhaps, the headmaster was naturally born sadist or he finds this trait of his husband as cute. Who knows?

The wedding was solemn and the awkward state between the two husbands was somehow reduced as the Headmaster docilely marched side by side with the Emperor. Wearing a Red Royal Changpao, the two radiate the aura of a formidable deity as the defined handsome facial features of the pair gives off the domineering alpha vibe. It might have been awkward for those who see the scene as the couple was more alike to two unsheathed swords rather than a husband and husband but to the crowd's surprise, as time goes by, the harmony between the two had settled as if they were really born to be fated together. The unmated young ones like Theo and Yulrir can't help but feel awed by the scene and a faint feeling of 'desire' had rooted in their hearts. That kind of desire which was similar to someone wanting for his or her dream to come true. 

There were no qualms and the wedding ceremony had proceeded smoothly and harmonious. The festivities on that day were extended until late at night. The Emperor and Headmaster pair, of course, had blatantly disappeared from the dinner banquet but the crowd had ignored that fact. Heck, You're not newlywed if there's no honeymoon.

[These two lecherous old men ah!] Anyone who had eyes can perfectly see how the two gives off ambiguous stares and gestures at each other so it is not at all a surprising thing. The 'Angels of Justice Squad*' lead by Laur had again assembled at the Wedding Banquet except for Prince Vaughn who seemingly had disappeared magically before the Dinner Banquet had started. To where he had gone, the group wasn't aware.

[A/N: ** Lmao what Valmont named their party...]

The day after the wedding, Theo and Yulrir were now preparing to set off to their journey back to Yulrir's hometown. Terra and the Headmaster had never failed to show up before the pair departed. The headmaster seemingly looked younger and vigorous than before had given the couple a present. Indeed, it was the familiar red-tailed hawk that Theo and Yulrir had mounted in their way here, Scar. 

Scar who proudly landed before the couple had realized that there was an additional being he had never met before. Scar's gaze landed on the cute little child on Yulrir's arms and an instinct of 'danger' had rubbed on the back of his mind. As a magical beast, their survival instinct can pinpoint if one is someone they could not trifle with. Against someone who had a higher cultivation realm, the fierce-looking red-tailed hawk turned into a harmless humble bird.

The headmaster gave the two a long-reprimanding talk about not to be reckless like a certain someone. Not to be so audacious and remain humble all the time. He also especially talked to his own disciple, Theo, not to rush things with Yulrir and protect his martial nephew at all times and be not tempted to various flowers like a certain someone.

"..." The certain someone who felt like digging his grave now.

"Are you sure that you guys don't want a better aerial beast? Our Kingdom had a couple of blue-scaled winged lizards. They are of a higher scale than red-tailed hawks." The certain someone suggested with an amiable voice. 

Scar who heard the emperor's suggestion had paled and felt wronged about the statement. The red-tailed hawk indeed is a lot inferior to the blue-scaled winged lizards, after all, they were bred solely for the Elite Imperial Knights to use for air raids.

Yulrir chuckled and patted the anxious bird beside him. "Thanks for the offer His Majesty but we would like to decline your offer. Scar had been familiar with us for a while now. We would rather have him as our companion beast." 

The emperor nodded in understanding and gave a wry smile. 

Terra who was waiting for the headmaster and emperor to finish their discussion had finally stepped forward and gave Yulrir a squeezing hug. Small Seed who was resting peacefully in the arms of Yulrir felt like crying as two soft peaks had assaulted his little body.

"Aiyaa! I forgot about the little guy here." Terra withdrew the moment she heard the faint 'oof' sound in between her and Yulrir. She chuckled and gave Small Seed a rub on the head.

[Beautiful Big Sister... you should be aware of your body ah!] Small Seed inwardly thought to himself as he looked at Terra with a pout.

"And You!" Terra glared at Theo and also gave the young man a heavy pat on the shoulder.

"You have to protect my little brother here. Don't think with your balls down there okay?" Terra openly pointed her index finger on Theo's lower body. 

Theo laughed in a carefree manner and nodded. "Of course, If I did do so, I would've kidnapped my wife far from everyone's eyes." Theo ended his statement with a smug smile.

Terra rolled her eyes but in her heart, she knew that what the young alpha was saying is true. An alpha past his mating age (12-y/o) is already considered an adult in this realm. Moreover, knowing that his fated pair was actually an omega, how strong was this young alpha's will to prevent himself from marking the omega? If Terra would've known how difficult Theo was holding back every night, she'll probably start building a memorial monument for Theo. Even Theo himself was proud of himself for this.

Laur and the company also didn't fail to arrive on time. Although they've only been together for a couple of months within the ancient realm, they're already considered as Yulrir's first Comrades. Even Theo has a good outlook on the group, especially on Laur due to his temperament and calm attitude. In about years time, he would be one of the great generals of the kingdom. Fenella and Eavan were both a dual-element wielding magician, their future as a combat mage is also bright given with their resilient attitude. Valmont might be the weakest of the three and his IQ is pretty much lower than the rest but he had a great talent in scouting and his agility is his best weapon. Also, given with the blood parasite that Small Seed had implanted on them, their cultivation speed had sped up significantly. These blood parasites, after all, were blood essences of Small Seed himself. Surely, a blood essence from a sentient spiritual root is rarer than a blood essence of an alpha king. Also, with these blood parasites, Yulrir's secret about his past is tightly secured.

What puzzled the group was the absence of Vaughn. When Laur and the group had politely asked the Emperor about his son, the Emperor just sighed and explained that his son had gone into seclusion but they can tell that the Emperor was lying. The group didn't push further and just dropped the thing, after all, it's not like this will be the last time that they'll meet each other. The road of cultivation is still long and they are still considered younglings. Who knew that the next time they'll meet, they will be again fighting alongside each other just like back in the ancient realm. 

With that, Yulrir and Theo had departed steadily. Although Yulrir had a bit of reluctance leaving his Elder Sister once again, he let go of that sad feeling and looked forward to going back home again. Naturally, it's almost been 3 years since he last saw his family. He wanted to formally introduce Theo and also speak about the matters of his coming-of-age. Above all that, he also wanted to speak about the matters of his current identity with his parents to take precautions.

With his identity known as the youngest cultivator reaching Sainthood and on top of that a beta, he is currently hot in the eyes of these transcendent powerhouses. Although the Emperor had already issued a warning about his case, he knew that it was still better to be cautious. Also, the matters with the North Shadow Sea had remained unsolved as well. This is also one of the reasons why the couple had rejected the escorts and the beast mount that the Emperor was offering to them. The couple wanted to stay lowkey as much as possible.

The estimated travel time is the same as back then, they'll take at least a week to get to their destination. Although with a full speed and if to travel non-stop, they can arrive at Plenoa at 4 days at most but, of course, Yulrir and Theo wouldn't want to overexert Scar. Theo had also wanted to take this time to be alone with his wife and visit each alchemy shop in cities they stop by for some ingredients not available in Serkoff. Yulrir did not oppose it as well, he himself was curious and would not mind stopping by in each town that Theo said so. 

On the third day of their so-called journey, an uninvited trouble had come knocking on their door. 

.

.

.

.

A/N:

I JINXED IT. (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') OMFG. 

LET ME JUST JUMP OFF THE CLIFF.

I JUST SAID LAST LAST WEEK THAT I'LL BE BACK WITH REGULAR UPDATES THEN THESE PILES OF WORK CAME DRAGGING ME OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE.

I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SO LATE. _(:3」∠)_

*BOWS HEAD*

ALSO AAA... I'LL NEVER GET TIRED THANKING YOU GUYS.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE. QUQ

THIS POTATO IS UNDERGOING SEVERAL TRIBULATIONS AT THE MOMENT. QUQ 

Next week, I'll be on team building. _(:3」∠)_ So many things coming ah but I'll not forget to write whenever I can. quq My potato fries is tingling!

I am sorry for not replying quickly also... quq Oh god. I have so many sins.  ('-﹏-';)

THIS POTATO SHALL TRY HIS BEST.

Thanks for the patient reader-sama's. quq 

[Extras]

Yes, the headmaster was the bottom.

I'll write their extra chapter sometime :) It contains their backstory. I've already started it, just needed to continue ah. Hopefully I can post it before this arc ends :3

Also, I might post a complete list of the character, names, places so if ever you feel like forgetting them... You can just refer to it everytime. To tell you the truth, this author forgets it sometime... There's this one time I typed Troye instead of Roye. _(:3」∠)_

.

.

I shall end my as-usual-long A/N. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.5K 53
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
287K 14.5K 44
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
20.6K 365 13
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
65.7K 2K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹