Manan : Love for Eternity

By 145bookreader

The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to cert... More

Prologue
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 65 (repeated)
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 72 (repeated)
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 78 (repeated)
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
Chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
Chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
Epilogue

chapter 17

7.6K 555 34
By 145bookreader

After manik not giving a clear answer and almost everyone gotten a chance, they decided to end the party and everyone returns to their homes.

While going manik has a steady gaze on nandini which she tries to avoid and retreats to her room, not saying bye to anyone.

-----
Nandini's room

Nandini is sitting on her bed lost in thoughts, preeti comes and suddenly shouts in her ear.

P : bhoo

N : aaah.. , what the, what are u doing?

P : what am I doing, talking to you

N : it is not funny

P : oh but it is

Nandini just stomps her feet childishly and walks over to the balcony, preeti realized she has to make her spit out her thoughts so she goes and sits on the swing.

P : penny for your thoughts

N : just thinking

P : thinking what, about why manik took that shot, or why was he looking at you.

Nandini scowls at her but then shakes her head realizing it is of no use.

N : so u know

P : navya might be interested in being a journalist , but I also have eyes which can read my besties expression easily. U were the first kiss.

Nandini knew preeti wasn't asking, rather it was a statement.

N : I am his as he is mine.its something that happened in childhood.

Preeti nods and waits for her to speak, on seeing no sign she encourages her.

P : oh flashback time.

Nandini smiled at her interest and started narrating

Flashback

N : hey Manik, what are you doing?  And why did you not come to my house today.

A seven year old nandini, was looking at Manik curiously ,innocence evident in her eyes. Manik pulled her alongside him on the couch.

M : I am watching a movie,

N : is it more important than coming to meet me

M:  no, I was actually waiting for you to come, so we can watch it together

N : good, let's watch

They both sit side by side, a bowl of popcorn on Manik's lap, totally engrossed in the movie.

N : manik

Nandini calls him but he doesn't respond, when this happened again she became agitated and started poking him.

M : what princess, let's watch or else later u will tell me to rewind again.

N : I have a question

M:  and I have no choice

N : manik, why did the girl kiss the boy?

Manik looks at her shocked, not knowing what to say. He just looks at her which makes her irritated.

M : because...... Because  she likes him

Nandini nods her head cutely then something sparkles in her eyes, she turns towards Manik's and lightly pecks his lips, leaving manik stunned.

N: oh u are my best friend, I like u too.

Manik has no words and nandini gets irritated by his unresponsive behavior. Angrily she stomps her feet and leaves.

Manik is still sitting in the same position left bewildered.

Flashback over

N : so this was what happened that day. I didn't even know what that kiss meant, I was just stupid and I don't think it meant anything. That is why manik saying it, I just can't understand .

Preeti has a knowing smile on her face and her eyes sparkled amusement at her still naive friend.

P : I think it meant to Manik. But anyways forget about it, I am sure it will all make sense with time.

Nandini nods in understanding, bidding each other goodnight, preeti leaves the room.

Nandini gets changed and makes herself comfortable on the bed, but sleep far away from her eyes. She gets up and walks towards the balcony. She sees shivaay entering and frowns on seeing the clock. Wondering this she leaves towards shivaay's room.

-----
Shivaay's room

N : why are u so late?

Nandini asks sitting on the bed.

S : work, I have a business to handle, and with dad overseas, the load just increases.

N : I know, but u looked stressed, and it's not something common.

S : princess, u don't need to worry

N : bhai, come on u know u can tell me.

Shivaay sighs and sits beside her.

S : we have an important business proposal, one which will favour us a lot

N : and there is a but

Shivaay nods

S : but the investors do not trust one company to do it alone, and so we need a partner. Also the malhotra's are trying for the same deal.

N : so that the best part, we can join hands with them.

S : u forgot manik and adi. They won't let this happen. They will work on thousand other projects to get the same gain but not work together.

Nandini understands the scenario but then an idea come to her mind.

N : bhai we need them to become friends and this is the best way out. To make them business partner. We know how dedicated they are towards their work.

S : and how do u plan on doing this?

N : that's for me to know and u to know tomorrow. For now just make sure they both are present well before the meeting with the investors. Rest all I will handle.

Shivaay is doubtful but agrees. Nandini leaves the room soon after.

------
Next morning
Murthy industries
Shivaay's cabin

Shivaay was sitting behind his desk, Aditya in front of him. Nandini entered the cabin just then.

N : good morning bhai.

S : good morning princess, I will leave you to talk. The meeting will start soon.

Nandini nodded and shivaay left the cabin.

Ad : what is it that u wanted to talk so urgently about princess?

N : adi u know how important this deal is for the company right.

Ad : yes and we will be doing our best to get it. U don't need to worry

Nandini was hesitating to speak but then decided to go with the flow.

N : dad and bhai have worked really hard and u know personal and professional lives should not be mixed.

Ad : nandini, where are u going with this.?

N : adi I think, no I know that we get the maximum benefit by collaboration with malhotra's.

Adi gets angry and stands up. Nandini following.

Ad : no, we are capable enough on our own, we don't need them.

N : adi don't be irrational, moreover it's Manik u have problem with, Raj uncle owns the malhotra industries. We have known them since we were so small. Think about this, it will benefit every one, just because of ur rivalry with Manik, u will be letting everyone down.

Adi had a thoughtful expression on his face which made nandini go on.

N : moreover I am not telling you to be friends again, just one deal. Please adi.

Adi agrees to her although reluctantly. Manik and shivaay entering just then.

Shivaay asks nandini through eyes and she nods in happiness.

S : so we need to go, the meeting starts in fifteen.

Ad : yes bhai, let me just get some files from my cabin

Manik goes to the conference hall. Adi towards his cabin.

N : one down, one more to go.

S : great job princess, but Manik won't be easy.

N : I don't do easy.

A determined expression setteling on nandini's face.

--------
That's all for this chapter. Do vote and comment.

The credit for the cover goes to mahi016 .thank you for this beautiful cover.

Precap : nandini to convince manik.

I would like to hear ur views on this chapter. It would also increase scope for improvement and know what kind of scenes u like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.9K 16
πŸ’šAll this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you...
107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
186K 12.6K 24
From a fake relationship to a real one.... How will it happen? To know more peep into the story. Cover credit: @StarsAndFireflies_
371K 15.4K 33
Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends . He meets Nandini, a beautiful young c...