iris . vkook

Av plasticbees

Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what... Mer

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven.
author's note!

four

34K 2K 3.5K
Av plasticbees

Taehyung's PoV;

"Does anyone sit here?" A boy with black hair asked, pointing to the seat across from me.

"Course not." I pointed to myself, "little flower boy here isn't well liked."

I immediately cringed at my awkwardness, covering my reddening face with my hands as I pretended to pick something up from the floor.

How embarrassing.

This is probably why no one likes me.

I'm not convinced it's the flower thing.

I think it's my sheer social awkwardness.

I sat back up, finally mustering the confidence to face the world as I silently prayed that the boy had left.

I moved my hands to see the boy chuckling, pulling out equipment from his bag.

It became clear that he wanted to stay.

Or did he?

Unless he had no choice, maybe that's why he stayed.

That was most likely the case/

I looked around, seeing that there was plenty of empty chairs and tables, yet he came to sit at the "flower boy" table at the back.

No lie.

Someone had literally carved that into the table alongside a massive dick which was labelled with my name.

Rather creative.

"So, I'm not entirely complaining but why did you sit with me?" I asked awkwardly, refusing to meet his eyes as I sharpened my pencil.

"I don't know. You just seemed like the only kid in here who actually knew who Van Gogh was and had a genuine interest in art, not just taking it for an easy lesson. As I walked in, I had a boy ask me if green was a primary colour. I laughed, thinking he was joking." The kid sighed, pausing before laughing, "he wasn't joking."

I chuckled at his horrified face, which was when I'd noticed that I'd built up the confidence to look at after he'd said I was the 'only kid'.

"I told him it wasn't and his friend slapped him on the arm, telling him that he was stupid because it's obviously a tertiary colour. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was a secondary colour, nor did I have the patience to explain why." He said, flicking through his book until he found his page, "I was mentally breaking down, trying to think of where to sit. I didn't want to sit by myself, as I don't really fancy the idea of having a conversation with the teacher. I like sitting by myself but sometimes I like to sit with someone even if we're in silence. I like the feeling, even if we don't know eachother. Then, I saw you and I thanked my lucky stars and I just prayed you weren't a copy of them."

I laughed, the sound seemingly foreign to the classroom, judging by the quick glares, yet the boy seemed unbothered as he laughed along.

The laughter died down and left us in silence and I found myself watching his hands as he delicately held a pencil between his fingers, sketching a line faintly. His bottom lip was tucked behind his teeth as he stared in concentration, tufts of black hair falling over his face.

He was annoyingly handsome.

Who is even that attractive at seventeen or eighteen?!

I then realised I was staring, so I widened my eyes and quickly shuffled to the storage room.

If he already didn't find me weird, he definitely did by now.

Exhaling in mild annoyance at my antics, I picked a book up from the shelf and left the room.

I will try and be less awkward.

Come on, Taehyung, you got this.

Talk like Jin.

Wait.

No.

Don't talk like Jin, unless you're openly flirting with this kid.

Who's good at conversation?

Jimin is as bad as me.

Yoongi talks every so often, but he's usually napping or eating whenever I see him.

Hoseok laughs at everything.

Namjoon talks about the theory of evolution.

Jin flirts.

Taemin is relatively smooth.

Then again, he's got the natural knack.

Blood rushed to my cheeks as I realised I was just stood in the middle of the room, mentally contemplating my life.

Well, mission try and be less awkward was a fat fail.

"So, what do you study?" I asked, attempting to be smooth and make conversation as I came back from my venture.

He looked up, making eye contact with me as I spoke.

I looked away, a funny feeling blowing up in my heart.

It felt as if he just grabbed my heart.

But he looked so familiar, I couldn't place it.

"Art, as you can see, dance and music. What about you?"

I hummed in response, realising that he'd actually responded.

"Um. It's kinda nerdy. But I just study art and literature on the side, though I usually never show up."

"That's not nerdy, silly." He laughed.

"Really?" I asked hopefully.

He nodded, "it's interesting. I loved literature when I did it in my other school for a while."

"What do you mean for a while? Did you drop it?" I asked in curiosity, pulling out the wet pages from my book/

"Uh huh, well, technically I had no choice."

"Why?"

"Got kicked out." He grinned cheekily and I saw that the corner of his bottom lip was split.

He pushed his hair back before pulling his beanie back on, but the action didn't fail to reveal the cut on his cheekbone.

He looked like the guy from last night, the one with seemingly purple eyes.

But he couldn't be.

I think I dreamed the purple eyes.

His eyes are brown and I couldn't see the line of the circumference of the contacts.

Plus, why would two grown men beat up a college kid?

"What did you do?" I smiled widely, amused at his disobedience.

"I got in quite a few fights during my time there, although I wasn't a bully. I just stuck up for people who weren't brave enough to do it themselves. However, according to the teachers, one time I went a little too far. This one kid had dumped spaghetti over this girl's head in revenge for her dumping him. And so, I threw him against the wall." He said casually, finishing off with a shrug.

That explains his split lip and cut cheek, he isn't afraid to get in a fight.

His tactics seemed similar to the kid who beat up Baekhyun.

"But, I failed to realise that this wall had windows. And I threw him, cracking the window but when I smacked his head against the wall - he spat in my face, he had it coming - I broke the window. Gossip had it that he had to have stitches."

"Oh my god!" I said behind my hands in an unsuccessful attempt to stifle my laughter, "you're violent! He had it coming though."

"He did. That was when I lived back in Busan though, before I moved to Seoul."

"Why did you move?" I asked, interested.

"It just felt right. Gut instinct. Something in my head told me to move away, so I followed it. Busan was full of bad memories and Seoul was like a fresh start, but my heart pulled me towards there."

"Are you new here? Because, no offence, I wouldn't notice if you were new or old as no one talks to me here, as you can see."

He nodded, "started today."

"Woah, isn't it scary?" I said in disbelief at his confidence.

"No. Although, your popular kids think they're kings."

"Believe me, I know. They're the reason why I'm sat here, having to redo an entire project." I groaned, "did you hear about the fight?"

He looked up from his current sketch, shaking his head.

"The new kid, knocked Oh Sehun clean out and beat the stars out of Byun Baekhyun."

"Sounds like we'd get along. We sound similar." He chuckled.

I laughed, "apparently he was super good. My friend compared him to a shark and those to a tiny fish."

I realised how infantile I sounded, causing me to cringe in my seat.

"Wow!" He laughed.

I looked down at his work, jaw dropping in awe.

"Woah, you're so talented." I said, leaning over the table to get a closer look.

"Ah, thank you." He said bashfully, continuing to add shadows to the petal so it looked real.

"I'm so jealous." I complained, "I love flowers."

I clapped my hands over my mouth, realising that I'd just made myself look like a total freak in front of the new kid.

Twice.

"Really? What's your favourite flower?" He asked, not noticing my state of embarrassment as he continued his shading, thinking we were just having a normal conversation.

"Um, probably a lily?" I questioned, "wait. No. Carnations. Do you like flowers?"

He nodded, "I do. My favourites are roses and daisies. Although, it depends on my mood. Last night, I bought some sunflowers. I love the colour yellow."

This guy is hot, talented and likes flowers?

Why can't he be my soulmate?

This was the first ever time someone had made me consider my love for purple.

"I like yellow too, but my favourite colour is any shade of purple." I confessed, sighing at my love for the colour.

"I suppose purple is a beautiful colour, especially for flowers." He said in thought.

Where has this guy been all my life?!

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked, curious as I watched him add red pencil to the outline of his petal.

"Probably black." He said.

My heart froze for a second or two.

My eyes are black!

If I had a soulmate, I could be this guy's soulmate.

"My brother told me that I always used to give him anything black or dark grey that I'd find. Apparently I once passed him a handful of cigarette ash."

"I did the same, but with purple and my mother!"

"I'm glad to know it wasn't just me being unique and not weird!"

He doesn't find me weird.

Oh my god.

He doesn't find me weird.

He hasn't questioned the strangeness of my questions about his favourite flower or colour.

I'm not weird.

I'm not weird.

"Do you believe in the soulmate theory?" He suddenly asked after a minute of silence between us.

I nodded quickly, "yeah. Although, I don't have a soulmate. That's why I love flowers so much, to replace that emptiness."

"Is that why you called yourself flower boy? Why don't you have a soulmate?"

"Yeah," I replied to his first question, shaking my head to the second, "it's stupid, you probably don't want to hear about it."

"I'm all ears." He said, putting his pencil down and looking at me with genuine interest and full focus.

"W-well, I believe in this old folklore that links closely to the soulmate theory." I paused, fiddling with my sleeve.

Should I tell him?

I flicked my eyes to him, seeing that he was still fully focused.

"And, I uh, I believe that our soulmate's eyes are the same colour as your ultimate favourite colour. But, since my favourite colour is purple, I don't have a soulmate as people don't have purple eyes."

"I've heard of that before. In fact, I was so interested by it that I did a painting on it." He said, flicking through his book, "it's not stupid at all."

He turned his art book around, showing me a double page of pure colour.

On one side, there was a blue theme with a couple embracing one another, though neither of their eyes were blue.

On the other side, it was a dark theme with a person sitting in black rain, as they cried vivid purple tears from icy blue eyes.

"Basically. The guy on the blue side, is dating someone who isn't his soulmate. He doesn't believe in the eye colour theory and so believes that this woman is his soulmate. However, the man on the darker side is his true soulmate, by the theory and the colour theory. Due to his soulmate being homophobic. he cannot be with his true soulmate and so experiences feelings of true grief and deep sorrow." He turned to me with proud eyes, "what do you think?"

"That's... amazing." I said, stuck for words, "how did you come up with this?"

"Personal experience. It happened to my brother."

"That's sad to hear, are they together now?"

He shook his head, "no. But now the homophobe feels Jung-hyun's pain as when your soulmate dies, you feel every emotion they've ever felt, right up until their last breath. As a result of his soulmate's marriage, Jung-hyun - my brother - died of heartbreak."

"I'm sorry to hear that, is it a touchy subject?"

"Nah. We didn't get along too well. Not at all, to be honest. I didn't like him."

"Why?"

"He used to beat the shit out of me for being a freak, same with my father and uncle. I'm low-key glad his soulmate didn't like him."

"Aww man. Now I feel bad for asking."

"God no. It's totally fine. I'm not bothered." He smiled, turning his head a-

"Is that a tattoo?!" I was unable to hold myself back.

He nodded, pulling his shirt to reveal crimson roses on his neck, the jade thorns dipping down to his collarbone.

That's so fucking hot.

"Woah." I said, not realising I'd reached out to touch them until he spoke, unbothered by my actions.

Nevertheless, I sat back, flustered.

"Hurt like a bitch. I got it done with an old best friend."

"I'm scared to ask what happened to him."

"He died. His fault, really. He got in with the wrong crowd, as they say, and got into drugs such as heroin and cocaine. Overdosed one night accidentally at a party. He was drinking spirits, smoking weed and injecting heroin. Cocktail for disaster, any idiot could see that. After that, I decided that was the last straw and it was enough to make me want to move to Seoul."

"Damn." I said lowly, "are you good now?"

"Yeah yeah, all good. Got myself an apartment and a job and enrolled myself in a decent college. Just kinda fucked my first day up."

"How? By sitting next to me?" I joked.

"Course not, you actually made my day better." He said, unaware of the effect that his words had on me, "I got into a fight."

"Really?"

Two fights in one day.

Damn.

He nodded, "two jocks. I knocked one out and beat one up. I saw him pour water on someone's head and proceed to tease him about something. I thought it was cruel."

I looked up at up, eyes widened in shock.

No way.

No fucking way.

"I know, on my first day!" He saw my shock as a response to the fight, laughing.

"No, it's not that." I shook my head, "what's your name?"

"Jeongguk. Why?"

"Jeon?"

"Jeon Jeongguk."

"Oh my god." I slammed my head down on the desk, mumbling, "this is so embarrassing."

He bent his head down so he was eye level with me, laughing cheerfully, "why?"

"I was the guy who got water poured on him. That's why my book was ruined and why my hair looks darker than it should. My hair is lilac."

"Oh, so you're flower boy? My friend at work mentioned a flower boy but I would've never linked it to you." Jeongguk said.

"Who?"

"Yoongi. He runs a florist with his soulmate."

And for the second time that day, I slammed my head onto the desk.

how beautiful is this edit by K00KTA3 ?

thank you for allowing me to upload it onto one of my chapters, it's truly an honour and you're amazingly talented!! <3 <3 <3

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.9K 178 11
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏʏ'ꜱ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ (Y/N) is a promising young actress who has recently had the opportunity of a lifetime: to act with a blockbuste...
1.2M 77.7K 42
It's been eleven years since Kim Taehyung became mute. Eleven years since Taehyung went through something traumatizing and decided to stop talking. N...
19.7K 1.2K 26
Jungkook comes home to find that they have new neighbours. What he didn't know was how those neighbours are going to change his life. Switch TaeKook ...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...