DDLC X Reader (Male x female)

By Newshbag

Doki Doki literature club genderbent! Sayori-Satori Natsuki-Naruki Yuri-Yuki Monika-Moniko Hope you enjoy! More

DISCLAIMER
Ohayo Satori
The literature club
Tea and cupcakes
Welcome back!
HELP!
What's wrong Satori?
Oh god! YUKI'S COMING OVER!
I love you Satori!
I gently open the door
Ohayo p#skwp#-=0i0
Little author's note *Important*
The hElL club
Welcome back!
Darkness
BaCK AgAIn??
DNE EHT
BLOOD EYES
JUST DIE
STaB StaB StAb
Untitled Part 22
JUST MONIKO
....
Good morning Satori!!!
The literature club
I want to thank you
Your Reality
Hello, it's the literature gang!

COOKIE'S

1.6K 69 73
By Newshbag

Another day passes and it's time for the club meeting!
I meet Satori outside the club room and we walk in together, all the others were in there already. For some reason, I feel so comfortable in the club I don't think that I need Satori anymore. No that's stupid and it'll break his heart.

We walk in to the usual scene, "Hey everyone!" Satori beams but the others take no notice of us. Satori turned to me "Hey, Y/N!" I sigh "What is it?" 
"I'm hungry, will you come with me to get one?" 
"I'm fine here,"
"What, Why?"
"I have my reasons."
"Like what?"
"Gimme your wallet Satori!" I frantically grab the green wallet he had hiding in his blazer
"What are you doing? Why all of this all of a sudden?" He was blushing about me being so close 
"No reason just wanted a peek." I tore open the Velcro, inside was a picture of me and Satori as kids and of the literature club. I smiled and tipped the wallet upside down. Two small coins drop out, I give Satori the 'Uhm Yeah!" Look,
"Just as expected,"
"No fair! How did you know?" 
"If you had enough money you would've bought a snack in the first place before we met up, simple really."
Yuki suddenly giggles looking up from his book for a second "Oh sorry I didn't mean to interrupt,"
"Yuki tell Y/N to gimme money!" 
"I uhm." Yuki goes back to his book hiding his face. Satori murmurs something along the lines of "Useless book bag," I didn't question it though "There is a little devil inside of us all isn't there Y/N?" I nod at Yuki "Yes, I tricked Naruki into baking cupcakes so you would join the club!" Satori blurts out and holds his hands to his mouth. Suddenly something hits Satori in the face, a cookie?
"Ahhhhahhaha!" Naruki is practically rolling on the floor "I was gonna give it to you but this is way funnier!" 
"Thank you anyway!" Satori tears open the wrapper with his teeth and chomps at the baked treat "Ow I bit my ton!" Satori sticks his tongue and waves his hands while Naruki eats his own "Wow yours looks so good," Satori's eyes sparkled "Gimme some!" Naruki hugs his cookie close to his chest and Satori grunts "Well thank you for letting me have this one!" Satori hugs Naruki from behind. It triggered my fujoshi side but I kept in concealed in. But, Naruki goes to whack Satori over the head with the cookie Satori lifts his neck and grabs a bite out of Naruki's cookie. I chuckled along with Yuri "You can be such a kid, wait until Moniko-" Naruki glances around the room "Where's Mr smartypants?" I look and No, Moniko isn't in the clubroom. "He's probably at a different club cuz he's tired of this one," Naruki folds his arms.

Bang

Moniko ran into the clubroom and fell into a chair "Sorry, super duper sorry!" I offer a hand but he get's up himself "MONIKO WHY WOULD YOU GO TO ANOTHER CLUB WITHOUT TELLING US!" Satori cries "What?" Naruki puffed his chest out "Having fun with this new girlfriend of yours?" Moniko is startled "I don't have a girlfriend or a new club," Moniko smiled at me as an thank you "I was late because I had study hall," 
"If you had study hall then why didn't you hear the bell?" Naruki interrogates Moniko
"I was practising piano,"
"Piano?" Yuki asks "You must show us your talent,"
"Maybe when I get a bit better at it." 

Everyone settles in but I was so tired I just fell asleep on the spot, though I could hear Satori and Moniko.
"It's not going to be as cool as any other clubs though!"
"Who gives a damh? It's gonna be awesome."
"Maybe for the festival," 
"Yes!"
"I'll ask Naruki to bring cupcakes!" 

It sounded weird satori speaking seriously, I was admiring Satori a little. His eyes, his motivation. All so perfect, I wanna see the world through his eyes.

I wake up seeing Satori in my face almost staring "Oh sorry, but you shouldn't be napping!" I groan "At least I'm not oversleeping again, it's written all over you Satori!" I stand and start meddling with his clothing and hair. "What are you?" 

I straighten out his collar and his hair, flatten his jumper and do his blazer. I re check and his zipper wasn't up. I restrain myself from looking down again "Satori please your zipper!" Satori quickly zipped up his zipper and I checked again "Satori, do these pants not fit you?" He chuckles "They did when I bought them but this means a good thing!" I hesitate "What?" He looks me dead in the eye "I'm getting muscles, what did you think I was gonna say?" I was about to answer "Oh and my bulge got bigger!" He proudly states and I cringe. He steps back and undoes everything that I just did. "Seriously, if you look like a scruff you'll never get a girlfriend," That hit a sweet spot "Mean! and if I had a girlfriend she'll get crazy jealous over us!" I sighed "Just focus on getting up earlier," Satori crossed his arms "Then you need to go to bed earlier!" I nodded and Moniko stood up "Okay everyone," everyone looks up "Time to share poems!"

I walk over to Naruki and we exchange poems,
"It's not bad but not that good either," I sigh of relif escapes my lips 
"Huh what was that about?"
"If it isn't a train wreck I'm proud of it! Especially coming from you,"
"What is that supposed to mean! I mean Finally someone who recognises my talents," I chuckle a little bit at his remark "Maybe one day you'll be as good as me, anyway my poem!"

Do you know what I heard about Alex?
Alex likes Spiders,
Icky , wriggly, hairy ugly spiders!
That is why I'm not friends with him.

Alex has a cute singing voice.
I heard him singing my favorite love song.
 Every time he sang the chorus, my heart would pound to the rhythm of the words.
 But he likes spiders. 
That's why I'm not friends with him.

One time, I hurt my leg really bad.
 Alex helped me up and took me to the nurse. 
I tried not to let him touch me.
 He likes spiders, so his hands are probably gross.
 That's why I'm not friends with him.

Alex has a lot of friends. 
I always see her talking to people.
 He probably talks about spiders. 

What if his friends start to like spiders too? 
That's why I'm not friends with him.

It doesn't matter if he has other hobbies.
 It doesn't matter if he keeps it private.
 It doesn't matter if it doesn't hurt anyone.
 It's gross. He's gross.
 The world is better off without spider lovers.

And I'm gonna tell everyone.

I had a feeling that this was aimed at someone but decided not to say anything "it's longer than yesterdays but still good," He nods his head "I knew you would like it!"

Moniko taps me on the shoulder and Naruki walks off, "Hi again Y/N!" Moniko smiled sweetly "So you know the festival me and Satori have been talking and we've decided we are going to do this kind of poetry slam kind of thing, so you need to write a poem and show it off, Ok?" I nod and hand him my poem "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to pressurise you," He scans my paper and nods "Very cute like something Naruki would write," I smile a bit "He reminds me of this author that wrote only one or two lines but told a whole story! Look at me rambling on here you go!"

The colors, they won't stop.
Bright, beautiful colors
Flashing, expanding, piercing
Red, green, blue
An endless
cacophony
Of meaningless
noise

The noise, it won't stop.
Violent, grating waveforms
Squeaking, screeching, piercing
Sine, cosine, tangent
Like playing a chalkboard on a turntable
Like playing a vinyl on a pizza crust
An endless
poem
Of meaningless

L̵͉͚̤̐̾͗͐̓̐͌o̸̧̧̖̬̞̥͙̫͚͗̍̀͂̈͜a̸̘͕̹͗d̵̰̤̙͇̥̳͚͍͋̇ ̷̨̼̰̰͎̿̇͜m̷̬̖͖̙͉̗̐̍̊͑̓͌̆͊̕͠ͅȩ̴̰̻̪̝̝̳̉̂̈́̍̏̇ ̶̨̖̩͍̣͚̟͔̅ͅ

The text was a bit disorientated but nothing to worry about, right? "Very abstract," Moniko bites his lip "Is it to creepy?" I shake my head "Oh no no ," Moniko takes a deep breath "Moniko's Writing tip of the day: Sometimes you'll find yourself making a hard decision when that happens. Don't forget to vote this and add to your reading list!" I stood there confused not knowing what she meant "Oh what am I talking about?" I leave him there while he's laughing at himself and Yuki was the nearest.

"Hello Y/N Let see it then," Yuki grabs the paper and urgently reads the paper "Very good like always My poem, It's a good one!" He smiles and passes me his book and I open the marked page

It happened in the dead of night while I was slicing bread for a guilty snack.

My attention was caught by the scuttering of a raccoon outside my window.
That was, I believe, the first time I noticed my strange tendencies as an unusual
human.
I gave the raccoon a piece of bread, my subconscious well aware of the consequences.
Well aware that a raccoon that is fed will always come back for more.
The enticing beauty of my cutting knife was the symptom.
The bread, my hungry curiosity.
The raccoon, an urge.

The moon increments its phase and reflects that much more light off of my cutting
knife.
The very same light that glistens in the eyes of my raccoon friend.
I slice the bread, fresh and soft. The raccoon becomes excited.
or perhaps I'm merely projecting my emotions onto the newly-satisfied animal.

The raccoon has taken to following me.
You could say that we've gotten quite used to each other.
The raccoon becomes hungry more and more frequently, so my bread is always handy.
Every time I brandish my cutting knife the raccoon shows me its excitement.
A rush of blood. Classic Pavlovian conditioning. I slice the bread.

And I feed myself again.

"Wow Yuki this is really good!" I smile "Thanks," He's back to his timid self "It's like a dark version of Naruki's poem!" I try to compliment but it didn't seem to help "Thank you anyway!" Yuki runs off to Moniko and I see satori waving at me.

Satori excitedly runs up to me "OH MY GOD!" I quiver at Satori reading my poem "This is amazing!" He wraps his arms around me and spins me around "Can I keep it please?" I chuckle "Okay okay Keep it," 
"YAY here's my poem!"

  I pop off my scalp like the lid of a cookie jar.

It's the secret place where I keep all my dreams.
Little balls of sunshine, all rubbing together like a bundle of kittens
I reach inside with my thumb and forefinger and pluck one out.
It's warm and tingly.
But there's no time to waste! I put it in a bottle to keep it safe.
And I put the bottle on the shelf with all of the other bottles.
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts in bottles, all in a row.

My collection makes me lots of friends.
Each bottle a starlight to make amends.
Sometimes my friend feels a certain way.
Down comes a bottle to save the day.

Night after night, more dreams.
Friend after friend, more bottles.
Deeper and deeper my fingers go.
Like exploring a dark cave, discovering the secrets hiding in the nooks and crannies.
Digging and digging.
Scraping and scraping.

I blow dust off my bottle caps.
It doesn't feel like time elapsed.
My empty shelf could use some more.
My friends look through my locked front door.

Finally, all done. I open up, and in come my friends.
In they come, in such a hurry. Do they want my bottles that much?
I frantically pull them from the shelf, one after the other.
Holding them out to each and every friend.
Each and every bottle.
But every time I let one go, it shatters against the tile between my feet.
Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.

They were supposed to be for my friends, my friends who aren't smiling.
They're all shouting, pleading. Something.
But all I hear is echo, echo, echo, echo, echo
Inside my head.

"Holy crap," I gasp "You really wrote this?" He nods "Moniko taught me!"

"Alright everyone!" Moniko starts "I have a special thing to say so you'd better listen," 
"Is this about the festival?" Naruki asks "You know we aren't gonna beat what the other clubs are doing?" 
"I'm with Naruki on this," Yuki says 
"Don't worry me and Satori have everything planned out you just need to write a poem!"
"UHmm Moniko, I can't," Yuki starts hyperventilating 
"Please guys?" Satori pleads doing puppy eyes. Yuki and Naruki remain silent 
"FINE!" Naruki breaks and gives in 
"Yuki what about you?" I ask seeing his face
"I'll do it."
"YAY!"
"Okay as practise we are going to read aloud our poems, I'll go first." Moniko proudly steps onto the podium and begins reciting his poem. His voice is breath taking so calm and collective and smooth. Moniko finishes and we all clap then Yuki stands up and walks up to the podium. I give him a thumbs up and he starts, his timid voice disappears and slowly evolves into a song like voice. He finishes and I'm smiling, he's smiling, everyone's smiling! Sayori starts and finishes quickly eagerly wanting to see mine. I look at Naruki and he gestures me to go first. I stand and recite my poem occasionally having a small set back but nothing to worry about. Naruki pushes me off and his sour attitude disappears while reciting his poem. 

"Ready to go?" I ask Satori he grabs my poem and slides it into his wallet "Yes!"
"Hey, Y/N, If Yuri asked to walk home with you would you?" 
"I uhm I would still walk home with you, I'm not going to ditch you just like that!" He smiles and places a hand on my shoulder. I rest my head on his arm and we break to our own houses.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.1K 38
Hi, Moniko here! Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're...
47.6K 441 8
You're just a regular teenage school guy who gets picked on because of your obsession with anime.. You didn't really think nothing of it after a whil...
87.8K 207 5
The newest member of his school's Literature Club, a closeted tickle and foot fetishist, must choose which of the girls in the club to help with a ve...
83.7K 3.2K 87
Natsuki and Yuri always fight, despite both always wishing it was different. One day changes it all when Natsuki decides to step up for her purple ha...