Torn

By dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter One

7.5K 153 8
By dovato

Annie's POV

I got out of my moms bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen where I smelled the sweet stench of burning pancakes.

"Hey." I said, walking in.

I looked over Demi's shoulder and saw two round black things with syrup on them, sitting on a plate.

"Good morning baby girl." She said, kissing me on the forehead.

"Uh, mom."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think those are edible.." I said pointing to the pancakes that had ashes floating off them.

She pouted, "You're probably right."

"I'll make eggs." I said.

"Thank you, darling." She smiled.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled down the eggs and began cooking for Demi.

Demi always burns the pancakes. I honestly have no idea how, but it's a daily thing almost.

"Marissa wants to know if you want to go over and spend the day with her." Demi said.

I love going to Marissa's. We always go and get Chinese.

"Yeah, I do." I said.

I slid two eggs off the skillet and onto a plate. I popped two pieces of bread in the toaster, then jumped up and sat on the counter.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"I'm going to the gym and then probably swing by and see mom."

Dianna, Eddie, and Dallas moved to LA in our subdivision not too long ago so they could see us more. Plus, LA has more acting opportunities for Dallas and Maddie.

"Or go see Wilmer." I muttered under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said just as the toast popped out. I slid them on, as well and handing a plate to Demi.

I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Marissa.

Me

Can Madison stay too?

Aunt Marissa 💗

Of course! I'll pick you up around twelve.

I put my phone in my back pocket and looked around for a pop tart.

I bet people expect me to have an eating disorder or self harm, just like every other fanfic I've checked out on twitter accounts, but it isn't like that. Yeah, sure, I'm super insecure about my body and if a pap says something or if I read something hateful on twitter, I get down on myself. Just like every other human being would do. Demi gets worried, but it's no big deal.

"What are you and Marissa gonna' do today?" Demi asked, breaking me from my thoughts.

"I dunno. Madison is coming with me." I said.

"Cool, cool." Demi said.

I really wish Demi would just stop hiding the fact she's dating Wilmer. It would make me feel better if she would just own up to it.

I put my plate in the sink and started for the stairs. "I'm gonna go get dressed."

I was in the foyer, about to go upstairs, when someone knocked on the door. I spun around on my heals and went to open it up.

A piece of me feels like it's Wilmer and that makes me want to throw up. I literally cannot stand to even see him. Especially unexpectedly.

I opened the door and saw Nick Jonas. My moms best friend and mine. He's my father/big brother figure.

"Annie!" He yelled.

"Nicholas!" I yelled jumping on his back.

"Long time no see." He laughed. "Where's Demi?"

"Kitchen."

I not so secretly want Demi and Nick to date. I tell them that all the time, but I get the same response. 'Were best friends.' Which, is true. And even though I totally ship them, it would be so weird if they dated. They're like siblings.

"Hey, Dems." Nick said.

"Hey, Nicky." Demi said back.

I slid off of his back and proceeded to my room, trying to find something to wear.

Sense it just me, Mar, and Maddie I'll settle with jean shorts and a t-shirt.

I checked the time and still have thirty minutes despair.

•••

"Bye mom, love you." I said giving her a quick hug.

She was already in her gym clothes and Nick was about to leave. But, what makes me suspicious is that he goes with her to the gym most of the time, but today he isn't.

"Bye baby." She said, giving me a quick kiss on the head. "Be careful and text me."

"Okay." I said running over to Nick. "Bye, dude."

"Bye kid." He joked.

I ran out the front door and hopped in Marissa's car, throwing my bag in the back.

"Hey, kiddo." Marissa said.

"Hey." I smiled, as she pulled out.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked.

"I think I have something planned." I said.

"And what's that?"

"You'll see."

She gave me a confused look, which made me smile, and continued towards Maddie's house, which was like four houses down.

This subdivision is so calm and cute. It's awesome.

When we pulled up to Maddie's, she was already running outside. I know she's gonna go through with my plan. Marissa, on the other hand, not so sure.

"Hey guys." Madison said, sliding in the back.

"Hey." I smiled.

"So," Marissa said pulling out. "What are we doing today?"

"Were going to Demi's gym." I said.

Marissa and Madison both made a disgusted face. "Sense when do we work-"

"We're not going inside, sillies." I smiled. "We're parking outside."

"But why?" Marissa asked.

"I think Wilmer is meeting Demi there." I said.

"Annie, I-" Marissa started but Mads cut her off.

"Yes! Go, Marissa! Go!" Madison cheered.

"Then we can go get Chinese!" I added.

Marissa totally doesn't look convinced.

"Demi would totally kill me." She said. "Spying is rude."

"So is hiding things from me!" I said.

She pulled up to the stop sign to exit the subdivision. If she turns right, were going to Marissa's house. But, if she turns left, that's the way to Chinese.. And Demi's gym.

She turned left and said, "If one of you tell anyone, I'm killing you."

"Deal." I smiled sitting back in my seat, satisfied.

Part of me doesn't want to find out the truth especially if the rumors are true. I don't know why I can't stand Wilmer as much as I do, I just can't. The thought of him and Demi sends shivers down my spine and makes me want to gag.

"Maybe you should give him a chance." Marissa suggested.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Give him a chance? Wilmer? No thanks. I already gave him a chance.

"Disgusting." I said.

"Why? He isn't that bad."

"But he is that bad." Madison said.

"He's a forty year old pervert. It's disgusting." I shook my head just thinking about it. That man makes my blood boil.

"He's thirty." Marissa corrected me quietly.

"Thirty three." Madison said. "And it's still disgusting."

The rest of the way to the gym was full with silence and me thinking of more excuses to hate Wilmer. It was pretty easy.

Marissa pulled up to a spot across from the gym and parked.

"There's Demi's car." I said, pointing to the car beside the gym.

After a few minutes of silence and just staring at the gym doors, Marissa spoke up. "How is this going to prove anything? She-" Marissa stopped talking and I looked out the window to see Demi walking out of the gym and climbing into a black car. That isn't hers.

I would've just assumed it was Natalie's or someone's, but the drivers window was rolled down. And, no big surprise, I saw Wilmer Valderrama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.3K 29
Melissa is a free spirit she does what she wants, when she wants and doesn't take no for an answer. She's been on the street all her life her past is...
53.1K 1.3K 32
Demetria Devonne Lovato - 16-year-old girl, who was adopted by Valderrama's family. From the first meeting, she and her new adopters son Wilmer feel...
35.3K 1.8K 40
Demi watched Wilmer on the news, always in bars and leaving girls apartment. He'd gone back to his old ways and she blamed herself for that. Wilmer w...
45.3K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...