Mr Bad Boy Saved Me

By jazzybella15

Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed... More

Author's note
Chapter 1:Painful life
Chapter 2:Weekend
Chapter 3:Claimed
Chapter 4:I'm back
Chapter 5:Gym
Chapter 6:Friendly advice
Chapter 7:Men in black
Chapter 8: Self-Defense
Chapter 9: Home?
Authors note:Thank you
Chapter 10:Curiosity killed a cat
Chapter 11:Beauty lays in the eye of the beholder
Chapter 12:Freaky weirdos
Chapter 13: Who Is That
Chapter 14: A Lot Of Pain
Chapter15:Are You Happy
Chapter 16:Oops I Dropped Him
Chapter17:Trust
Chapter 18:Demons within
Author's note: Antonio's POV
Chapter 19: Desirable
Chapter 20: Morning Bouquet's
Chapter 21:The Fight: Part One
Chapter 22:The Fight:part two
Chapter 23:forgotten feelings of pain
Chapter 24:Suicide
Chapter 25:I LOVE YOU
Chapter 26: True colors
Chapter 27:Edward_part 1
Chapter 28: Edward_ part 2
Chapter 29: Antonio's Queen
Chapter 30: Psycho side
Chapter31: Daddy's Coming
Chapters 32: Wrecking ball
Chapter 33: Venom
Chapter34:Fear
Chapter 35:Paralyzing
New Stories
Chapter 37:Mafia
Chapter 38: My Life
Chapter 39: Nicholas
Chapter40: Anger
Chapter 41: Morning After
Chapter 42: Sadness
Chapter 43: Truth
Chapter 44: Parents
Chapter 45: Break up
Chapter 46: Decision
Chapter 47: Marco
Chapter 48: Reunion
Chapter 49: Makeout
Chapter 50:Meeting The Rest
Chapter 51: Beating
Chapter 52: suspension
Chapter 53: pain
Gang's POV
Chapter 54:The past
Chapter 55: freak out
Chapter 56: out of Town
Chapter 57: Note
Chapter 58: Summer
Chapter 59: Confession
Chapter 60: Ballroom
Chapter 61: Antella
Chapter 62: Slapped
Chapter 63: hospital drama
Chapter 64: joining forces
Chapter 65: Take out
Chapter 66: B'day party pt1
Chapter 67: B'day party pt2
Chapter 68: Epilogue
Book two
Sneak peek
Book 2

Chapter 36:Truth or dare

11.6K 404 116
By jazzybella15

Two days had gone by. Two days since Antonio came back from the hospital. The paralyzing attacks continued and Antonio wasn't taking it well. Gabriella's fears were slowly coming true.

Ray woke up early and prepared all the food Antonio likes. I helped him with a couple of things and when we were done we set everything.

"I thought I smelled something delicious" Diego said as everyone settled down.

"Isabel and I woke up early to make breakfast" Ray said as we also took our seats.

"I'm going to enjoy this" Gabriel said rubbing her stomach.

"Dig in everyone" Ray said as everyone began dishing up.

"Antonio, do you need me to serve you the food" I asked him with a smile. He was seated next to me and I placed my hand on his.

"I can't move my muscles" he whispered to me.

"I can feed you" I offered and I felt him move his hand, I guess he had his strength back.

"I'm not some little child that I need to depend on everyone, I'm not fucking weak" he said as he stood up and smashed a glass on the floor.

"I didn't mean that" I said also standing up. Everyone stopped eating and just stared at us.

"Then why are you fucking treating me like a fucking child" he said and I flinched at his tone.

"Antonio I'm just trying to help you till you get better" I said and he smashed Another cup on the ground.

"I don't need your fucking help, I don't need your fucking pity. I'm tired of this paralyzing attacks, I'm sick of you guys trying to 'cheer me up'.I'm sick of the way you try to treat me like a fucking child" Antonio said and I began shaking with fear.

"Antonio what are you doing" Gabriel said and he snapped his head at her.

"Don't fucking interfere, you too treat me like a fucking two year old" he snapped and Gabriel averted her gaze to the ground.

"ANTONIO" Diego and Ray shouted at the same time.

"What" he said rudely.

"That is our sister when did you start talking to her like that" Ray said but Antonio didn't reply.

"You always treated her like a princess. What happened to-" Diego stared but Antonio put up his hand cutting him off.

"I don't fucking care right now. I'm nothing more that a weak nobody, I don't deserve to lead this gang, I don't deserve to be in any of your company. It's time to face facts you are trying to cheer me by pretending" Antonio said and I closed my eyes for a second.

"Antonio we are not-" Roberto started.

"I don't need or want any fucking pity from anyone. I'm Antonio Fernandez and I show pity not the other way around" Antonio said staring right at me then stomped out of the room.

As soon as he did,I collapsed on the chair and held my face in my hands. "What is going on" I asked my self as I began crying.

"Don't cry, I'm sure he didn't mean to shout at you" Roberto said taking his hand in mine since he was seated next to me.

"Antonio has never in his life raised his voice at me and now-" Gabriel started as she began sobbing and Diego rushed to her.

"Don't cry sweetheart, you know what he is going through" he said hugging her small frame.

"My fear is coming true Diego. I can't see him like this"Gabriel cried and I stood up.

" I can't this anymore,I'm going to talk to him "I said but before I walked out Roberto held my hand.

" Antonio is extremely angry, if you try to talk to him in this state he might hurt you"he said and I tried to release my hand from his iron grip.

"Roberto let me go. How long will I have to watch him like this, I can't bare it" I said and he pulled me to a hug.

"I know cupcake but let him cool down first" he said then kissed my hair but I shook my head into his chest as his huge arms wrapped around my small frame.

"At least let me try to clam him down" I said as I pulled away.

"OK, but if he gets out of control I'm coming up there" Roberto said and I nodded.

I particularly ran up the stairs. I started looking for him in his room but he wasn't there, I searched almost all the places he would be but then it hit me. When he was angry he always went to the gym, if sketching or instruments didn't work to calm him.

I walked to the gym and found he was indeed there. He was punching a dummy. I stared at him for a moment. He either didn't know I was there or chose to ignore me which he never, no matter how angry does.

He suddenly dropped to the ground getting another paralyzing attack but I didn't go to help him up because he would have been even more angry. I put a hand on my mouth to muffle my sobs as I watched as his body stayed limp on the cold ground. After about six minutes he regained his strength and stood up and continued hitting the dummy with more force.

"I fucking hate this" he said then punched the dummy so hard it's head fell off making me gasp and Antonio turned to me.

"Antonio" I said as his chest rose and dropped as he breathed heavily.

"What do you want" he asked rudely.

"I wanted to talk" I said still standing near a wall.

"I don't want to fucking talk to you"he said making me flinch at his tone.

" Antonio I'm your Queen and I know you. You don't want to talk about it because you think I will break down in front of you but I won't, I promise "I said as he walked towards me with a deadly look.

" what did you say "he asked as he came right in front of me and harshly gabbed my arms.

" Antonio you need to talk to someone-"I said then cut myself off when he tightened his grip and I let out a scream.

"Do I look like a fucking five year old to share all my problems with you, why can't you fucking leave me alone" he said staring at me right in the face and I saw something flash in his eyes, anger maybe.

"Antonio you are hurting me-" I said trying to push him away but he was huge toweling over me and I was weak compared to him. Never had Antonio spoken to me so rudely and it hurt to see this side of him.

"Should I care. You followed me here, you refused to leave me alone what do you want" he asked half shouting and I began shivering with fear my whole body began shaking.

"I'm-i-i'm-so-so-sorry" I shuttered as tears began to run down my face and his gaze softened as if realizing what he had done. the one thing Antonio never wanted me to do was be scared of him.

"I'm sorry kitten-" he started then let go of me and I slowly sat to the ground and hugged my legs.

"I didn't mean to upset I just wanted to talk, I'm sorry" I said as I continued to cry.

I felt him go around me. He sat behind me,hugging me from behind. When I looked up from my legs, he pulled my waist towards him. His legs were around mine,I let out a breath as he held me tightly.

"I'm sorry kitten. I don't know why I let my anger get the better of me. I didn't mean to hurt you please don't cry" he said as I placed my head on his chest.

"You have full right to yell at me because I am the cause of your suffering" I said then sighed.

"What makes you think you are the cause" he asked and I grabbed one of his hands which was on my waist and began playing with it.

"If you hadn't met me, you wouldn't be dealing with this" I said and he sighed.

"i don't regret anything because of you, I finally know the meaning of love. We don't just share the good but also the bad. I don't have to impress you with anything expensive all I need to do to you be there and you seem satisfied, something I never saw in any other girl" he said and I smiled.

"The happiness you give me,money could never buy. Antonio I'm in lov-" I started but was cut off when his phone began ringing.

"Could you answer it for me" he asked handing me his phone. "I don't want to talk to anyone right now"

"Hello" I said when I picked up.

"Hello Antonio" I heard a girl's voice say.

"Who is this" I asked suddenly feeling confused at who would be calling him.

"I think my name is none of your business and why did you answer Antonio's call" she said and I tried to keep myself calm.

"I'm Antonio's girlfriend" I said and she screamed.

"I can't believe my talking to you sorry for my rudeness I'm Maria " she said and I placed the phone on my chest.

"Who is Maria" I asked Antonio who was kissing my neck.

"She a gang member" Antonio said and I nodded.

"It's nice to finally talk to you" I said placing the phone back on my ear.

"Same here. So anyway where is Antonio" she asked and I hesitated.

"He is uh sleeping?" I said and I heard her chuckle.

"I get it, he is sleeping at 8 in the morning very unlike him. You could have just told me you two are in the act of making love" she said and my cheeks turned red.

"It's not like that-i- we-" I started but stopped when I heard her laugh.

"It's OK I didn't mean to interrupt. Just tell Antonio that the rest of the gang is coming soon "she said and I bit back a mourn as Antonio started planting kisses on my cheek ruining his hand on my stomach.

" OK I will inform"I said then hang up.

"What did she want" he asked as his hands found themselves in my shirt.

"The rest of the gang is coming to Boston" I said and I turned around then he captured my lips.

"That's nice you can finally meet everyone" he said when he pulled away."what's wrong "he asked when he saw my mood changed.

" nothing it's just uh. The rest of gang I don't know if they will like me "I said resting my forehead on his.

" why wouldn't they, kitten don't worry about that they will love you"he said and I kissed him .

The kiss began turning a little intense and Antonio pulled away resting his forehead on mine.

"I need you so badly right now and if we don't stop, I might end up making love to you" he said looking at me and I smiled.

"Who's stopping you" I asked. I was ready to take our relationship to the next level.

"These fucking paralyzing attacks. I know you are trying to cheer me by telling me it's OK to have sex with you but stop it" he said and I frowned.

"It's not like that, I don't-" I started but he cut me off when he kissed me.

"I will make you beg for me. I will make sure I turn you into a sex addict. You will be addicted only to my dick" he said when he pulled away and I just stared at him as my cheeks turned red.

"I-i uh breakfast. You uh haven't eaten" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not hungry for food but rather I'm starving for you" he said as he moved to my neck.

"Antonio i- oh uh I'm sorry" Gabriel said as she walked in and found us in that position. I was basically on Antonioni's lap and he had his hand a inside my shirt.

"It's OK come in" I said trying to hide my embarrassment.

"It's OK if you are busy" she said as Antonio and I stood up.

"Don't act like the shy sister all of the sudden,you enjoy all this" Antonio said and Gabriel grinned.

"You are right. You two are as addictive as porn" she said and I gasped.

"Really of all the things you would have said" I said and she chuckled but stopped when Antonio walked to her and held her hand.

"I want to apologize for the way I spoke to you earlier, it was rude and insensitive-" he said but Gabriel cut him off.

"These past few days have been stressful for everyone. But I won't forgive you that easily" she said looking away from him.

"What do you want" Antonio asked and she grinned.

"I want you to go out with us tonight. There is a great restaurant not to far from here and I want us all to go there" she said.

"Fine, it's my treat" he said but she shook her head.

"It's on me. Tonight will be special" she said winking at me.

'Oh no what has this girl planed and how I'm I involved'
____

"OK it's my turn" Fran said grinning at me wickedly.

We went to the small restaurant and were we decided it was OK to play spin the bottle in the restaurant. No one paid attention to us because they were all paying attention to the people singing on the stage.

We were in the corner at out very own booth seated spinning the bottle on the table. I was seated in between Antonio,Diego and Roberto. Fran was seated opposite me with Ray and Gabriel next to her.

The bottle went around and now it was my turn to pick.

"Truth or dare" she asked and I thought for a moment.

"Truth" I said and she groaned in frustration.

"Why truth, I had such a good dare" she said then rolled her eyes.

"That's why,I picked truth and truth me" I said and she chuckled.

"OK have you very masterbated  before and if yes who were you thinking of and how may times have you done it" she asked and my eyes widened as my face turned a dark shed of red. Everyone's awaiting eyes were on me.

"Do I have to answer" I asked looking at the table playing with my milkshake.

"Oh come on Isabella we are waiting" Ray said and I sent him an icy glare at he chuckled as he saw my embarrassment.

"But i-" I started but was cut off.

"No if's and but's. Don't be shy" Diego said and I bit my bottom lip then slowly nodded.

"Ok,yes I've done it a couple of times and I was imaging being with-" I started then hide my face with my hands"my boyfriend "as soon as I said that the booth was filled with giggles, chuckles and teasing.

" oh poor Bella got wet and her boyfriend wasn't around "Diego said and I blushed even more.

" why do it when I'm here when ever you need me"Antonio whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spin.

"I-i-i have-i have to go to the bathroom" I said trying to escape the embarrassing moment.

"Why, are you going to fantasize about Antonio" Ray said and I averted my eyes to the ground. I was sure my face was redder than a tomato.

"No and stop teasing me otherwise I will make you confuse an even bigger embarrassing truth" I said as I particularly ran to the bathroom as I heard there laughter as I did.

I walked into the rest room then washed my face with some water. I was beyond embarrassed, but also relieved that I got to see Antonio laugh.

I wanted to confuse my feelings for him but i simply couldn't find an opportunity. I couldn't hide it anymore I just wanted to scream out my feelings for him.

Then there was the question of how I would do it. He did it in such a romantic and special way. He told me on my birthday which was the greatest gift I could ever have gotten part from the necklace he got me and the song he sang just for me.

I also had to tell him in a romantic grand way how I felt, the gang would have helped me with it but what could reach Antonio's standards.

I took out my phone and dialed a number and after three rings he picked up.

"Michael,Hi" I said as I smiled to myself and the line stayed quiet for a while.

"Bella what's up, I've been wanting to call you" he said.

"Yeah, I've been busy lately" I said and I heard him laugh.

"I know your dick of a boyfriend forbid you" he said and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"I don't get why the two of you don't like each other and please don't call him that" I said and he chuckled again.

"Sorry, force of habit" he said.

"If you had a girlfriend and found out she wants to confess she loves you,what would you imagine it would be on a grand scale" I said and he chuckled again "don't laugh, Mabel is at work that's why I called you"

"OK, I would want it to public like at a football stadium Big. She would go to the very middle of the pitch and scream it for me. Or a dinner would do,as long as she says it, it doesn't matter if it's grand or not" he said and I smiled to myself.

"Thank you for the advice" I said sighing.

"You want to say it to Antonio that's why you want to go big"

"Yes, you saw how grand he made my birthday party,everyone in the world saw it and I don't want to just tell him like that"

"I don't like him that much because he his too fucking possessive over you but I can see he loves you to no extent. I'm sure he wouldn't mind how you tell it to him, if you say it from the heart it will be grand"

"Thank you"

"Never speak of this moment ever. I sound like a love struck girl who just got with her boyfriend. Yuck" he said and we both bursted into laughter.

"I like it and thanks again, I have to go"i said then hung up.

I was walking towards the booth when I saw a girl talking to Antonio,touching his arm and giggling and something in me bursted. She was seated opposite him and my eye twitched,he was mine and only mine.

I got closer then smiled and sat on Antonio's lap ignoring the girl opposite him. He didn't find it surprising as I sat on his laps,he was actually very glad by the way he smiled at me.

" sorry i took so long my kola bear "I said then gave him, a long passionate kiss when he gladly allowed kissing me back with the same intensity.

" not a problem kitten "he said when we pulled away.

I looked at the girl and she along with everyone was looking at me with open jaws.

" who is she bugaboo "I asked and the girl stood up and stomped off. " what "I asked as everyone stared at me like I grew two heads before they bursted out laughing.

"  kola bear"Diego said and everyone laughed.

"It was the first thing that popped into my head" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Kola bear is fine but bugaboo" Antonio said and a heat of realization struck and I remembered I was seated on his laps.

"I couldn't stand seeing that girl flirt with you like that" I said blushing.

"You don't have to worry because only your name is curved into my heart" he said and I smiled then he kissed me.

"Break it up before you start having sex in font of us" Ray said and we pulled away.

"It's not like you wouldn't enjoy it" Antonio said then chuckled.

I tried moving out of his laps but he held me in place wrapping his hand around my legs.

"I'm comfortable in this position" he said and I stopped moving.

"So sweet" Gabriel said wrapping her hands around Diego's arm.

"Let us continue" Roberto said  and the game began again.

After some time the bottle landed on me and Gabriel was the one to dare or truth me.

"Dare" I said before she asked and she smiled. Her piecing deep blue eyes twinkling with excitement.

"I dare you to do something that shocks everyone" she said and my smile dropped.

"What-i mean-how" I shuttered and she winked.

"Do anything,anything at all" she said and an idea popped into my head.

"I will be back" I said then got off Antonio's laps.

"Kitten where are you heading to" he asked holding onto my hand.

"Antonio let me do this, it will take five minutes" I said and he let go.

I ran over to the stage and began talking to the musicians about them letting me say a couple of words for a special someone. A shout out you know. There were a lot of couples in the restaurant so the musicians thought it was a good idea for a few romantic words and the manger didn't seem to mind.

"Ladies we have a guest here and she wants to share something with us give her a warm welcome" the manager said and I took a breath then went up on the stage as everyone applauded for me.

I was nervous and my body was shaking as I stood in front of so many people but I had to be courageous. I looked at the booth the gang is at and I look at Antonio as his blue eyes stared into my grey ones and I forgot my surrounding, it was like it was just him and I.

"A few months ago if someone asked me the meaning of love, I would have said it was nothing but a waste of time but that changed when I met my king and now I know what love is.

Arms that will hold me at my weakest, eyes that have seen me at my ugliest, heart that loves me at my worst, I have found everything in you and that is why I have found love in you.

What is love, but an emotion,
So strong and so pure,
That nurtured and shared with another
All tests it will endure?

What is love, but a force
To bring the mighty low,
With the strength to shame the mountains
And halt time's ceaseless flow?

What is love, but a triumph,
A glorious goal attained,
The union of two souls, two hearts
A bond the angels have ordained?

What is love, but a champion,
To cast the tyrant from his throne,
And raise the flag of truth and peace,
And fear of death o'erthrow?

What is love, but a beacon,
To guide the wayward heart,
A blazing light upon the shoals
That dash cherished dreams apart?

And what is love, but forever,
Eternal and sincere,
A flame that through wax and wane
Will outlive life's brief years?

So I'll tell it on the mountaintops,
In all places high and low,
That love for you is my reason to be,
And will never break or bow.

I've been wanting to say this for a while. Antonio I'm in love with you.

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You," or call me pet names like"kitten "

And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

I love you to no end Antonio Fernandez"I said and everyone stood and applauded for me,I noticed some people were taking videos and pics Gabriel included.

Antonio walked up to the stage and hugged me for a minute then pulled away and cupped my cheeks

"Tell me I'm not dreaming. Tell me it's all true"he said and I nodded.

" it's all true, you won Antonio. I love you "I said and he grinned.

" say it again"he said closing his eyes.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" I shouted with a light chuckle and he picked me up and spined me around.

"I love you" he said then kissed me.

"I love you too" I said finally feeling happy after a long time.

____
Hey guys hoped you liked this chapter.

The fist time i published most of it wasn't published so I published it again

Anyway I posted the first chapters of my other story so if you interested check them out on my profile.

Finally Isabella said she loved him but the story won't be cupcakes and rainbows from Now, there are more things to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 28K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
4.5M 90.4K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
568K 12.2K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
176K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...