Chasing The Forbidden | ✔️

Por anne_luvs

"My inspiration was her." Mackenzie couldn't help but get angry at the thought of spending the summer with he... Más

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 | Lickable Abs
Chapter 2 | Dreadlocks n' Bad Bosses
Chapter 3 | Hot Headlocks
Chapter 4 | Virgin Eyes
Chapter 6 | Midnight Pool Rendezvous
Chapter 7 | He Ain't Your Punching Bag
Chapter 8 | In N' Out
Chapter 9 | "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"
Chapter 10| No Regrets
Chapter 11 | This Is Practically Illegal
Chapter 12 | Loyal Ass Friendships
Chapter 13 | Finally, A Good Use For The Blender
Chapter 14 | Walking On Eggshells
Chapter 15 | Perfect Isn't Enough
Chapter 16 | Life Is Hard Because Nobody Ever Said It Was Easy
Chapter 17 | Something Close To Happiness
Chapter 18 | Popcorn Got Nothin' On You
Chapter 19 | Serious Talks And Nutella
Chapter 20 | Breaking The Internet
Chapter 21 | Surprise Bitches
Chapter 22 | Beach Date
Chapter 23 | Too Much Fun In The Sun
Chapter 24 | Morning Kisses
Chapter 25 | Bad News
Chapter 26 | Don't Judge Me
Chapter 27 | Silence
Chapter 28 | Confrontation
Chapter 29 | Back To The Beginning
Chapter 30 | The End For Now
Chasing the Forgotten

Chapter 5 | Break-In Fangirl My Ass

12.6K 346 45
Por anne_luvs

Can someone please tell me why I'm up at 5:37 to run?

Sometimes, I think I'm actually crazy.

I groaned as I stepped onto the harsh, cold floor and made my way over to the sink.

Quickly, I managed to brush my teeth and my hair before changing out of my spandex and a tee to a pair of Lululemon leggings and a sports bra from Victoria Sport.

I tied my blonde locks up into a tight high pony tail and washed my face, barely putting on any makeup as I saw no reason for it.

Why would you cake your face if you planned to sweat it off anyways?

That's just even more unattractive.

I made my way past the gym and down the flights of stairs as I clutched a pair of Nike running shoes in my hand.

Slipping them on quietly, the fresh air welcomed me and I plugged in my earbuds to my 2 hour long workout playlist.

The area was new to me, though I remembered to sneak out the back door as I headed on my run.

Just remember to retrace your steps.

•••

It had been a mere 30 minutes before I had noticed a capped figure running behind me.

My heart quickened as I veered into a busier, cozier part of Los Angeles, hoping to get rid of him.

I had caught a glimpse earlier, noticing that he too had earbuds in. He paired it with a pair of sunglasses, a plain black cap, gym shorts, and a muscle tee.

Quickening the pace, I ran block after block before heading into a Starbucks after loosing the man.

Who the fuck wears a cap and sunglasses at 6 in the—

"Excuse me darling—" A deep voice spoke, as my eyes met with the man from before.

He was taller up close, nearing a close 6'4 stature.

"Me?" My voice squeaked, betraying me for being so out of breath.

If you were being followed, you would've ran faster too.

"You have a fast pair of legs on you." He grinned.

I smiled back before heading to the front of the line and ordering a quick refresher and waiting at a table until my drink was ready.

"Mind if I sit here?" The man asked, gesturing to the empty seat across from me.

I nodded and cocked an eyebrow as I looked around to see the cafe nearly empty.

"Mackenzie?" He recited, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"How did you—"

"The barista just called you." He stated, as he made his way over as well to get to his water.

I nodded and furrowed my eyebrows at the thought of him still wearing sunglasses and a cap indoors.

"Anyways, nice meeting you." He muttered before downing his grande sized water and tossing the cup away.

"Bye."

•••

The run back was tiring but the soreness came back to me in a good feeling type of way.

I snuck back into the back door, panting as I removed my shoes.

"JUSTIN! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY MEDS—oh hey?" The man from earlier called out.

He took off a cap, releasing his blondish-hazel locks, sunglasses still on.

"Okay—I don't know how you got in here but how bout I give you an autograph and you can leave?" He questioned.

My mouth hung open stupidly.

What the fuck is this?

Is he bullshitting me?

I rolled my eyes and made my way up the stairs as I planned on heading up to the gym.

"You can't go up there! I'll call the police and security for trespassing!" He announced, muttering something about how he needed to 'up the security' and 'be more careful around fangirls'.

I groaned and decided to have fun as I ran faster up the stairs and into Justin's room.

"Who the fu—"

"OH EM GEEEE! IT'S THE JUSTIN LOREN!" I screamed, fake hyperventilating.

I whipped out my phone and began taking pictures to meet a 'done with my bullshit' Justin.

"Bro, I called the security already don't worry." The guy behind me reassured, sticking his hands out as if it would've calmed me down.

"YOU ARE SO MUCH HOTTER IN PERSON!" I yelled, catching the amused look now.

Man, acting like Evie is tiring.

"Don't mind me!" I chuckled, inching closer to my brother, not once looking at the defined man in the doorframe, "I just need one strand of hair! That way I can find a way to... CLONE YOU!"

I inched closer before feeling myself being picked up and bear-hugged by none other than the hazel-blonde haired madman that was yelling at me earlier.

"Okay, jokes aside hands off me mother fucker." I said calmly, giving him a good elbow to the rib cage.

Immediately, he let go before pointing the security to me.

He groaned, muttering something about a bruise as I was man-handled by the two overly buff men picking me up.

"LET-GO-OF-ME!" I breathed, out of breath from the struggling.

"You could've gotten my autograph, you crazy little—"

"Why you should finish your sentence and I'll cut off your—"

"Okay, shut the fuck up Mack." Justin flared, now finally awake.

Someone has never been a morning person.

"You know the psychotic—"

"I would watch the mouth of yours unless you want me to snip snip your itty bitty little fwend." I told him, removing myself from the bodyguards' grasp.

"Mack, calm down." He warned.

"Mack, this is Adrian, my closest band member." Justin introduced, allowing Adrian to mask and bask in a smirk.

"Adrian, this is my little sister, Mackenzie."

I scoffed and turned my way out of the room.

"DON'T BOTHER ME, I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP MACK! ADRIAN, SHE WILL ACTUALLY CHOP OF YOUR DICK!" Justin informed us, before returning to silence.

"ASSHOLE! BEAUTY SLEEP MY ASS YOU'RE STILL UGLY!"

•••

Okay, I know this chapter is up like 2 days late but my dead week is actually killing me.

Plus I wanted to make sure it at least made somewhat of a sense.

Hopefully, y'all enjoyed and I hope you have a great day! Please vote, comment, follow, and share!

P.S. Who is your favorite character so far?

-Anne

•••

Updated: 5•15•18

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.3K 732 36
Cole and Allison have been in love for as long as either of them could remember. They had gone from sandbox partners, to high school sweethearts, and...
25.9K 971 39
For Nova Kelly, her entire life consists of listening to her parents fight constantly, being ignored at school and listening to her music; blocking o...
1M 25.3K 31
| Completed 10/11/19 | ♡ "Stop looking at me like that!" "Looking at you like what?" "Like you...like you ugh." "Like I what?" He began to chuckle. "...
10.6K 796 16
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...