His Girl ~ A Derek Hale love...

By Katt_Natt

--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE... More

His Girl ~ A Derek Hale Love Story
Chapter 1 (Episode 1)
Chapter 3 (Episode 1 part 3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Episode 2)
Chapter 6 (Episode 2 part 2)
Chapter 7 (Episode 2 part 3)
Chapter 8 (Episode 2 part 4)
Chapter 9 (Episode 3 part 1)
Chapter 10 (Episode 3 part 2)
Chapter 11 ( Episode 3 Part 3)
Chapter 12 (Episode 3 Part 4)
Chapter 13 (Episode 4)
Chapter 14 (Episode 4 Part 2)
Chapter 15 (Episode 4 Part 3)
Chapter 16 (Episode 5)
Chapter 17 (Episode 5 part 1)
Chapter 18 (Episode 5 part 2)
Chapter 19 (Episode 6)
Chapter ~ 20 (Episode 6 part 1)
Chapter 21 (Episode 6 part 2)
Chapter 22 (Episode 6 Part 3)
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (Episode 6 Part 4)
Chapter 25 (Episode 6 Part 5)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (Episode 7 part 1)
Chapter 28 (Episode 7 Part 2)
Chapter 29 (Episode 8 Part 1)
Chapter 30 (Episode 8 Part 2)
Chapter 31 (Episode 8 Part 3)
Chapter 32 (Episode 8 Part 4)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (episode 10 part 1)
Chapter 36 (Episode 11 Part 1)
Chapter 37 (Episode 11 Part 2)
Chapter 38 (Episode 12 Part 1)
Chapter 39 (Episode 12 Part 2)
SEQUEL NEWS :D
Sequel!!! His Mate

Chapter 2 (Episode 1 part 2)

32.5K 561 170
By Katt_Natt

Frey is envisioned to be Kenzi from Lost Girl... I like her dress sence so Frey will be wearing a lot of Kenzi style clothes :)... picture of Kenzi should be to the right ---->>>>

___________________________________

I woke at 7:45 the next morning and groaned, my side still hurt and was most probably bleeding again. Stumbling out of bed and made my way down stairs to the kitchen, my parents and Mia was sitting at the dinner table eating breakfast while Finn was messing around near the fridge.

"Is there coffee?" i asked making my way over to dad who held up the coffee pot "Thank god" i muttered grabbing an empty cup I snatched the coffee pot out of his hand and sighed as the liquid gold was poured into my large cup.

"What time did you get home lastnight?" mum asked me as I sat down at the table next to Mia.

"Not sure maybe 1 or 2 this morning" I mumbled into my cup, Dad took a deep breath and shook his head, he knew, he could smell the blood seeping from the bandages that I had wrapped around my abdonmen.

"Let's talk in the sitting room" dad said standing up and making his way out of the kitchen not even looking back to see if i was moving out of my seat. I slowly got up and winced, I grabbed my cup and slowly made my way into the sitting room.

"What happened?" He asked not even waiting for me to sit down on the sofa like my legs begged me to do.

"Noth-"

"I swear if you say "nothing happened dad, honest" I'll take away your DVR and you won't be able to watch Game Of Thrones... you know I'll do it" he looked at me sternly then with concern when I lifted my shirt just enough for him to see the bottom of the bandages.

"I tried to stop an Alpha from attacking a human boy and was attacked instead" I murmured watching as my dad carefully prodded the still slightly open wound.

"You can't go to school like that Frey and you know it" dad shook his head and stood up to his full height.

"I'm going dad, it's the first day and I want to see if the 'Justin Bieber' look alike that I saved last night is still alive" I pulled the hem of my shirt down "he'll probably be a werewolf like us" I hated turned werewolves the ones I've met have been such drama queens that they make Regina George look like a humble teenager, hopefully this kid will be different but I wasn't going to get my hopes up.

Dad sighed and kissed my forehead "at least let me stitch it up for you that way it will heal faster" he walked towards my mums sowing kit and grabbed out a needle "don't let your mother know this happened, you know how she worries about these things" there was no doubt in my mind that mum already knew she would've already smelt the blood and heard me and dad talk heightened senses and what not.

My side was stitched and I was ready for school within 10 minutes, I grabbed my keys to the Mustang and my Game Of Thrones Dire-wolf messenger bag and made my way out the door, I honestly didn't know what seven hells I would step into when I got to school.

I opened my Mustangs door and carefully got out as a guy pulled into the park next to me in a sliver Porsche.

"Dude - watch the paint job" he growled at some kid on a push bike, it took me all but a second to realise that the bike kid was the one I'd saved.

"Yo, Jackson, lets go bro" some random but very cute caramel skinned guy called to the Porsche douche, with one last glare directed at 'Justin Bieber' he made his way over to his friend.

I made my way around douches car and stopped in front of a one of the schools buildings, I did my best not to look lost but gosh darn it I was.

"Need some help?" 'Justin Bieber' look alike asked he held out his hand "Scott McCall nice to meet you" I gripped his hand and mumbled my name back, "welcome to Beacon Hills high" he smiled sweetly at me and featured me to follow him "I'll take you to your locker, if you'd like"

"Thanks" I smiled back I can tell the I was going to be friends with this kid... even if he was a bitten not a born.

"Alright let's see it" he buzzed cut haired friend said bouncing up and down on the spot. Scott smiled slightly at me and lifted the hem of his shirt slightly "ohh" his friend winced and went to poke the slightly tinged red bandage that was the same as mine. "Stiles by the way" he held out his hand to me

"Frey" I mumbled smiling at him.

"Yeah. Whoa! It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf" Scott pulled his shirt as Stiles adjusted the strap of his backpack.

"A wolf bit you?"

"Uh - huh."

"No, not a chance." Stiles said matter of factly as he began to walk towards the schools brick entrance.

"I heard a wolf howling" Scott said clearly over this convocation already.

"No, you didn't" Stiles said again shaking his head as Scott looked over at me, I shrugged, I had to admit I was quite amused by them.

"What do you mean, no, I didn't? How do you know what I heard?"

"Because California doesn't have wolves, okay? Not in like 60 years" Stiles said this like every other Californian knows there are no wolves in their state... well no normal wolves, Werewolves don't count.

"Really?" Scott and I asked at the same time.

"Yes, really. There are no wolves in California"

"All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body" he cringed as if the thought of the body was a memory of a nightmare.

"You - are you kidding me?" Stiles stopped walking abruptly and span around to face us he blinked several times and his head did a little wobble.

"No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." He shuddered and shook his head, honestly bitten wolves have no stomach for dead bodies.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since" Stiles looked past me and stared at a strawberry blonde who was making her way past "Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia - You look - Like you're gonna ignore me. You're the cause of this, you know."

"Uh - huh" Scott muttered shaking his head at me because I was about to ask who Lydia Martin was.

"Draggin' me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet - nerded by you." Stiles grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes "don't let he drag you down to his nerd depths Frey, theres no way to get out of it" i couldn't help but chuckle ten minutes and i already like these two what the hell is this?We began walking again just as the bell went... this was going to be an epic school year.

-------------------

The school day went by fast I'd met a girl named Allison who was also new to Beacon Hills so we sat at lunch together and conversed about the different cities we'd lived in. we were now standing by Allison's locker which was right next to mine when Lydia Martin showed up.

"That jacket is killer. Where'd you get it?" the girl that is called Lydia Martin asked Allison who was wearing a grey army jacket.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." Allison replied giving me a weird look but I was only paying half attention to their conversation it was Scott and Stiles that I was listening to.

"And you are my new best friend." Lydia said smiling at Allison confidently, Lydia and I had of cause already meet so we just smiled at each other kindly "Hey, Jackson." Lydia kissed the Porsche douche on the mouth and smiled lovingly at him.

"Can someone tell me how the new girls are here all of five minutes, and they're already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" A girl asked Scott and stiles who stood across the the hall from us, she, Scott and Stiles all looked over at our little group.

"Because they're hot. Beautiful people herd together." Stiles replied to his friend before getting hit and glared at by the girl, I almost laughed... and when I say almost I was on the verge of snorting but I was holding it in.

"So, this weekend, there's a party." Lydia said interrupting my eavesdropping.

"A party?" Allison looked at me for help but I just shrugged I had no idea what the hell Lydia was on about.

"Yeah - Friday night. You should come." Jackson answered looking bored and douchey - is that even a word, I feel as if it should be - he clearly wanted to be anywhere but here... didn't we all Ithought.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking." Allison, Lydia and douchey looked over at me.

"Yeah sorry looking after my siblings" I murmured.

"You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." Douchey tilted his head to the side in a questioning manner.

"You mean like football?" Allison and I asked at the same time.

Jackson rolled his eyes "Football's a joke in Beacon. The sport here is lacrosse. We've won the state championship for the past three years." He said the last part arrogantly which made Allison and I share a look.

"Because of a certain team captain." Lydia put her hand on Jackson's chest and smiled at him, no Lydia don't give him an ego boost he doesn't need it!

"Well, we have practice in a few minutes. That is, if you don't have anywhere else - " Jackson began to speak but Allison cut him off.

"Well, I was going to - " she looked at me and I nodded knowing that she was asking if I wanted to hang out.

"Perfect - You're coming." Lydia smiled and grabbed my left arm and Allison's right and dragged us out to the lacrosse field, this is going to end well.

--------------------

Lydia, Allison and I made our way out onto the lacrosse field and up the steps of the metal bleachers just in time to see Scott and Stiles walk out onto the field, I couldn't be bothered to listen to their convocation.

"McCall!" An older man yelled clearly he was the lacrosse teams coach.

"Yeah?" Scott stepped up to the Coach and looked hesitant.

"You're on goal." The guy said throwing what looked like goalie pads at Scott who looked concerned and confused.

"I've never played." Scott said looking more worried then he did before.

"I know - scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing. Get 'em energized, fired up!" Coach waved his hand in the air and smiled.

"What about me?"

"Try not to take any in the face." He patted Scott on the face and pushed him out onto the field towards the goal making the other team members snicker "Let's go! Come on!"

"Who is that?" Allison asked Lydia and me pointing at Scott who was looking right at us.

"Him? I'm not sure who he is. Why?" Lydia said looking disinterested in the convocation.

Allison shrugged "He's in my English class."

"His names Scott" I whispered to her and because she was in the middle of Lydia and I it was an easy thing to do. The man who I have to guess is the assistant coach blew his whistle making Scott fall to the ground in agony and me cringe in pain. I watched in slight amusement and maybe a little horror as one of the players launched the ball right and Scott, who got smacked in the face... thank god for helmets with protectors on them.

"Hey, way to catch with your face, McCall!" Jackson laughed along with his team mates as Scott picked himself off the ground. Another team mate stepped forward and began running at the goal before flipping the ball out of his lacrosse stick, and just before the ball went into the net Scott caught it with ease.

"He seems like he's pretty good." Allison commented

"Oh, very good." Lydia said as Scott threw the third ball that he'd caught to the assistant coach.

"God." Scott cursed as he helped me jump over a little stream, I'd dropped my car off at home and was now with the boys in the forest cause we had to look for the other half of the body and of cause Scott's inhaler which he dropped last night before he was attacked.

"I don't - I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I - I can - hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things." Scott explained to us I already knew what he was talking about so I didn't interrupt.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked in confusion.

"Like the mint - mojito gum in your pocket." Scott said gesturing to Stiles' light blue blazer pocket.

"I don't even have any mint - mojito -" Stiles rummaged through his pocket and produced a small packet of mint gum and some lint. "So all this started with a bite."

"What if it's like an infection, like, my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?"

"You know what? I actually think I've heard of this - It's a specific kind of infection." Stiles said this with a serious face on he looked at his worried friend who had stopped walking.

"Are you serious?" Scott asked who was now freaking out.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think it's called - lycanthropy." Stiles said this without laughing, seriously he had to go there.

"What's that? Is that bad?" Scott asked freaking out even more, oh kid you are so very gullible.

"Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month." I said joining in on the joke.

"Once a month?" Scott looked at us with wide eyes.

"Mm - hmm. On the night of the full moon." Stiles said before we both howled "Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling." He said chuckling.

"Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me." Scott began walking again clearly 100% done with his friend.

"I know! You're a werewolf! Rrr!" He put his hand on Scott's shoulder "Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon." I stiffened, crap I forgot Friday was a full moon man I was going to be so irritated during the day.

"No, I - I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." Scott bent down and swiped at some of the leaves on the ground

"Maybe the killer moved the body." I said looking around at the trees something or someone was out there I could hear them, I stiffened again and grabbed Stiles' jacket sleeve making him face the same way I was.

'If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like 80 bucks." Stiles swatted at the back of Scott's head and gestured to Derek when Scott looked over at us.

"What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property." He glared at the boys and when his eyes met mine they softened slightly.

"Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know." Stiles mumbled.

"Yeah, we were just looking for something, but - Uh, forget it." Scott straighten watched as Derek silently grabbed something out of his pocket and threw it at Scott who caught it easily, Derek then nodded slightly at me, turned his back to us and walked away. "Uhm. All right, come on, I gotta get to work."

"Dude, that was Derek Hale. You remember, right? He's only like a few years older than us." Stiles said excitedly.

"Remember what?" Scott and I asked at the same time.

"His family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago." Stiles said looking in the direction Derek had vanished.

"I wonder what he's doing back." Scott said as well as I nodded.

"Come on." Stiles said leading us back the way we came.

-------------------

I sat at the dinner table that night and explained to my parents what was going on with Scott and how Stiles was planning on doing research on the subject of werewolves.

"So this human named Stiles has caught on? Has he discovered what we are?" Mum asked me quietly so Mia and Finn could hear us.

"No of cause not, but i have no doubt in my mind that when the full moon comes Scott will tell him. They have a close bond and when the truth comes out I believe that their bond will only increase" I said remembering my own friendship with a girl named Jessica in middle school, we were close friends and when I told her that i was a werewolf she laughed and thought I was joking but when I turned infront of her she lost her mind. Last i heard she was in New York State Mental Assylum she has so many sessions with her therapist that he has brought a Lamborghini. But I feel as if Scott and Stiles have a more profound bond then Jessica and i ever did.

"Humans can have deeper emotional relationships then we can, they don't suffer the Territorial insitnct we have" dad said clearly remebering the same thing I was.

"What will you do if they find out about us?" my mum said looking slightly worried.

"I'm not sure" dad sighed and ran his fingers through his already tousled hair "I suppose we let the chips fall where they may"

"I guess it's a good thing these boys don't know anything about hunters, Frey could convince them that we want to live in peace here"

"Hmmm... but as soon as word gets out that there's an Alpha here not only will Omegas come to town but so will hunters which will make everyone's lives difficult"

*two hours later*

I sat on my bed watching a couple of episodes of Let's Play Mine craft from Achievement Hunter when a slight knock sounded on my door, pausing the Lets Play I got off my bed and unlocked my door.

"Yo" I said looking around I sighed and was about to close my door silently cursing Finn because let's be honest here he would be the only one brave enough to play ding ding ditch on my door - when a small hand stopped me from closing it "Mia you should be in bed" I scolded as I squatted down to her level only to realise that she was crying "what's wrong sweetie?"

"I- I had a nightmare" she sobbed quietly so she didn't wake my parents, wrapping her into my arms I lifted her up and carried her into my room and closed the door with my foot.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked placing her on my bed which she immediately snugged into. she shook her head, sighing again I grabbed one of my RWBY blankets that I had on the top of my bed and placed it on top of her so she would be warm "okay well you go to sleep I'll be right here watching lets plays okay?" I cautiously watched her as she nodded her head and wriggled closer to me.

I laughed at something the Achievement boys were saying when my phone buzzed next to me, reaching over careful not to jostle the bed I glanced at the caller ID surprised to see it was Stiles.

"Before I hang up on you I have to ask why you're up this late and I'm also going to question how you got my phone number" I said as soon as I accepted the call.

"What oh I took it from Scott's phone" Stiles answered me " and to answer you first question I haven't slept I'm doing research"

Okay he's got my attention now "why are you researching at" I looked at my Red vs Blue clock "two in the morning!?! Stiles we have school tomorrow" I leaned back onto my head bored at glanced at Mia who was breathing quietly next to me.

"I know but remember the joke from the other day... well it's not a joke anymore" I imagined him running his hand through his buzzed cut hair "I think Scott's a werewolf" he murmured.

"Okay and what do you want me to do about it?" I asked trying to sound surprised by this information.

"I need you to help me do research" he exclaimed "come over to my house" he paused "and bring chocolate... oh and coffee." He hung up on me, making me sigh loudly. well this is going to be eventful.

_________________________________

For all of you who took the time to read this story I give you a bunny :)

..( )_( )..
=(^ , ^)=
.(")__(")3..

You're welcome... I did enjoy writing this chapter :)

Also if there's any mistakes please feel free to tell me I don't bite, I also put in some Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter stuff in the end of this cause I love them!

Have a good one

~ Katt xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 697 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
31K 887 38
❝ the way he looks at her, i don't think he's never looked at me that way ❞ ❝ maybe you just weren't looking ❞ High school is supposed to be hard. Th...
170K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
9.8K 429 28
𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 ─ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒. Kat has always known what she was going to do with he...