Mermaid Turned Villain|| A Ma...

By Mxllas_Hxrdy

**This is my own character that I made up and I think of it as me, inspired by Mako Mermaids and the Avengers... More

Chapter 1- Mako.
Chapter 2- Powers.
Chapter 3- Bully.
Chapter 4- Noticed.
Chapter 5- The Others.
Chapter 6- New Found Friend.
Chapter 7- Once Upon A Time.
Chapter 8- New Job.
Chapter 9- Visitor.
Chapter 10- Persuasion.
Chapter 11- Lorelei.
Chapter 12- Memories.
Chapter 13- Breaking Free.
Chapter 14- Jotunheim.
**A/N!**
Chapter 15- Attack of the Frost Giants.
Chapter 16- Hulk.
Chapter 17- Burnt and Scarred.
Chapter 18- Nightmares.
Chapter 19-Brother From Another Mother.
Chapter 20- Visitors.
Chapter 21- Working For Ronan.
Chapter 22- Words.
Chapter 23- New Mission.
Chapter 25- New Avengers.
Chapter 26- Infinity War. PT.1
Chapter 27 - Infinity War. PT.2
Chapter 28- Snap... The Finale.
**Final A/N**

Chapter 24- One Last Utopia.

254 11 4
By Mxllas_Hxrdy

Finally, Ronan's dead.

Loki got rid of his dead body into some invisible world and took my hand.

He looked down at me and smiled a very michevious smile. I look at him with a confused look plastered on my face. With a wave of his hand, another illusion sent my way.

It was the same gorgeous field he sent me to when I heard his voice, except a few new things, it has a glistening pond, a forest and a grand house.

"You didnt need to kill Ronan, I could of handled it." I said, gripping Loki's hand.

"But I did, he had the mind stone. He could've made you one of his creatures. I sent him to Midguard, Phoenix will find him." He soothed.

My eyes widened. I was so grateful for him, I just dont know how to show it.

"There is no need to feel like you cant show me anything." He read my mind. I gulped, feeling guilty of plunging into danger without him.

Loki giggled and took my hand, dragging me towards the house. As it grew closer, it was more like a mansion.

"I thought about what you said, the thing about not ruling the nine realms, so we can rule here, where nobody knows us." I was truly in awe, what did i do to deserve him.

I burst into tears of joy and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. After we broke apart, I took his action and dragged him around. "Lets go explore."

"No need to explore, think of something and it will appear." I took his advice and stopped in my tracks. I thought of a beautiful black cat with emerald green eyes.

Meow is all I heard. I opened my eyes and there was the cat of my dreams. I squealed with joy and picked up the cat. "Hello, Bliss." I called her.

"Isnt she precious." Loki asked. I nodded as Bliss head bonked me.

"Thank you, Loki, I love you so much." I exploded with happiness (not literally)

"We can still visit Midguard, if you want." Loki insisted. I remembered all the people i met there, so i agreed.

Finally, I have everything I wanted, the love of my life, somewhere to rule alone and a cat.

Nobody will find us. No bothering of the Avengers. Just me and Loki.

Forever....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 13 26
Ellie Jones was found in the burned remains of an apartment building, unharmed and unconscious. Ellie was found by two agents of SHIELD, and was bro...
51K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
21.9K 753 30
Eren isn't a normal girl. Involved in a chemical explosion that left her orphaned at the young age of ten, she becomes fast friends with Prince Loki...
18.7K 464 27
The Queen of Atlantis meets the God of Mischief Two odd characters fall in love under strange circumstances Come join the avengers and fight along...