Unraveling ❖ Stiles Stilinksi...

By mei1524

Pulling away reluctantly, with swollen lips and messy hair, Stiles kept his hands on her waist as he stared a... More

Disclaimer
Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Season 3B
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter: 29
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Season 4:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Epilogue
Final Book

Chapter 25:

15.7K 466 70
By mei1524

After Scott had healed from the beating the twins gave him, they all headed to the preserve to look for Malia in hopes that Scott could turn her back. Lydia felt like she wouldn't be enough help in this type of situation and asked to be dropped off at home. As much as Lydia wanted to help, she couldn't do much in heels and she wasn't exactly in the mood to be running in the woods after a coyote girl.

Somehow, Emily and Stiles were the first ones to arrive at the preserve after dropping off the strawberry blonde at her home. The vampire wondered if they were actually doing Malia a favor by forcing her to turn back.

It was obvious the girl refused to turn back because of the guilt and also probably because she didn't know how to.

The pair got out of the jeep, Emily glanced around not hearing anybody nearby. "They're not here yet." Stiles muttered, glancing at his phone to see that Scott had gone home to change his shirt since his was bloody before coming. "What do you--" He was cut off by a pair of lips and wound his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

The vampire pushed Stiles against the jeep before roughly kissing him once more. His hands gripped her waist as she hands were locked in his hair. The only thoughts going through his mind were that he wanted her closer and picked her up before pushing her against the side of his jeep. He mentally apologized to his beloved Roscoe for such the rough treatment but didn't feel that guilty when she moved her lips down his neck. He gripped her thigh tighter when he felt her teeth graze his special spot on his throat and reconnected their lips, moving his other hand up her waist.

"Are you serious?!"

The loud shot startled him, causing him to let go of Emily who landed on her feet a frustrated look on her face and he turned around. There stood Isaac, Scott, and Allison, all wearing different expressions. He felt his face heat up. "When did you do get here?"

"A couple of minutes ago." Isaac said, giving him a disgusted look before looking at the two beside him. "Were they actually going to have sex?"

"Jealous?" Stiles retorted, while fixing his hair.

Isaac narrowed his eyes at him and Emily cut him off before he could speak. "You really like cockblocking, don't you, Scooby." She mumbled, staring at the alpha with an annoyed look.

Scott looked between the couple with a mixture of exasperation and embarrassment. "It's not my fault you two are always trying to rip each others clothes off whenever you're alone and that I'm always the one that has to see it happen."

"You've seen them?" Allison asked in disbelief.

The alpha looked flustered at the look she gave him. "It was an accident." He said offensively.

"You've almost walked in on us too." Emily reminded her and the huntress flushed at the reminder.

Stiles sputtered. "Okay, can we please stop talking about it now. It's embarrassing how many times you guys have either walked in or heard us doing it."

"Tell me about it." Isaac muttered under his breath.

"Okay." Emily relented, sighing. "Are we actually doing this?" She asked, there was a high possibility that Scott wouldn't be able to do it.

Scott glanced at her. "We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter."

"Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote who is actually his daughter, who we don't know how to change from a coyote back to his daughter." Isaac retorted.

Stiles rolled his eyes, getting annoyed by how pessimistic the beta was. "And again with the not helping."

The alpha ignored them, looking at his ex-girlfriend. "Did you bring it?"

"Yeah." Allison went over, taking out a rifle, a nervous look passing through face.

"You can do it, warrior princess." Emily mused, catching the anxiety rolling off her friend. Allison gave her a bemused look at the nickname.

A loud gunshot echoed, causing them all to tense. Scott didn't waste a second getting on his bike and driving off with Isaac and Allison in tow. Stiles called out his best friend name before letting out huff of annoyance.

"Great." He glanced at his girlfriend before pulling out his phone to call his dad. "It took the doll again?" He muttered in disbelief. "What the hell is so important about this doll?"

On the other side of the line the sheriff sighed. "I don't know, but listen to me. There are traps all over those woods. Near the trails. Probably near the car crash. And Tate is out there with a rifle. I want you to stay out of those woods." He said sternly. "You got that? Stiles?"

Stiles blinked. "It's the doll."

"Stiles?"

He frowned. "It's the doll?" He hung up, turning to his girlfriend. "Do you know which way they are?"

"Yeah, come on." She said, leading him in the direction where she could hear Scott's bike. "So it took the doll again?"

He nodded, furrowing his brows as he tried to think of a reason. "Yeah, but why would it go all the way to the school and then all the way back to the house just for a doll? One that was in the car wreck in the first place." He said thoughtfully. "We didn't find it in the coyote den."

"It likes the doll." She exhaled, "Who cares?"

"It likes the doll a lot." He deadpanned.

"A creepy looking doll." She reminded him. She took a moment to think about what she had seen in the brief flashes from when she touched the car. "Stiles, are you sure the doll belonged to Malia?"

He turned his head, nodding slowly. "I'm sure. I took a picture that was in the room." He dug into his pocket, pulling out his phone and going to his photo gallery. He showed her as he pointed to the girls. "That's the jacket and the scarf we found in the den, remember."

She blinked, staring at the image on the screen. "Stiles, she's not the one holding the doll."

He took another look at the picture and gasped. "That's Malia's younger sister. It's her doll." He realized. "I know what she's doing."

"What?"

"I know where she's going!" He rushed out, grabbing her hand. "Come on!"

oOo

"Scott, it's me, you got to call me back as soon as you can. It wasn't Malia's doll. It was her sister's. Malia left it at the car for her sister. It's like bringing flowers to a grave. Okay, and we stole the flowers. So, that's all she's trying to do, right. Bring the doll back to the grave, to the car wreck. That's where she's headed. The car wreck." Stiles said over the phone, walking fast not looking where he was stepping.

Emily tilted her head at a familiar sound of an arrow being fired and saw that two were flying at the unsuspecting Stiles. She rushed up to him.

"Stiles!" She pushed him out of the way, causing him to the tumble to the ground.

"Emily? What--" He stopped mid-sentence seeing her holding two arrows that had been shot at him "Thanks," he muttered thankfully, before his eyes fell on the trap she was stepping on. "Emily, whatever you do don't move." He told her seriously.

The vampire followed his gaze and saw she was the one stepping on the metal contraption that Mr. Tate had set up. It was obvious that these arrows were set up by hunters from a while ago.

"We would be the ones to set these traps off." She muttered, looking at him as he quickly stood up and she threw the arrows away. "You know, I'll be fine if I just jump off of it, right?"

"Not that I doubt your skills but, I'm pretty sure that you're not fast enough to move your foot without it getting caught." He told her. "Even if you can heal, I still don't want you to get hurt."

She sighed. "Okay, then just read the instructions on how to disarm it."

"Why the hell would there be instructions on the bottom of a trap?" He asked her in disbelief.

"Because animals can't read." She told him bluntly, eyeing her foot and wondered how much damage it would do.

"Don't move." He said as if reading her thoughts as he got down, his eyes finding the instructions and swallowed thickly, realizing the predicament he was in. "Em, I can't them either."

Emily could see the internal struggle he was going through. "Stiles, you don't need instructions. I mean, when was the last time you actually used instructions. You are one of the most smartest people I know and you're the one who always figures it out. I know you can do this. I have complete faith in you. I trust you." She told him honestly.

Those words were enough to give him motivation as he found a knob for the trap that would give her a chance to jump off before it would close. "Okay, ready?"

She gave him a nod, trusting in him that she wouldn't get her foot stuck. She'd need a lot more than his blood to heal and knew how much it bothered him when she offered to drink from someone else.

She hadn't had time to get more blood bags and neither of her other housemates went out to get either. And she didn't feel comfortable drinking too much of Stiles blood even if he was more than happy to let her drink from him.

"Ready."

"Okay, on the count of three." He said before counting. "One. Two. Three."

He turned the knob and she quickly leaped off the device, he pulled her into his arms just as the trap shut with a loud snap.

"Knew you could do it." She breathed out, staring up at him with a soft look.

He grinned at her, relieved that the plan had worked. The two shared a brief kiss, pulling away at the sound of an alpha roaring.

Stiles' grinned got wider. "That's what I'm talking about."

It seemed that Scott had managed to finally give in to his werewolf side and had been able to turn Malia Tate back into her human self. Noah had taken Malia to Mr. Tate to reunite the two of them while Stiles and Emily had back to her place. It on their way there that Stiles realized that he could read again and the letters were no longer distorted like before.

oOo

A couple of nights later. "Why are we going to the school right now?"

Stiles glanced at his girlfriend who was wearing his shirt and pajama shorts. "Because it's mischief night." He told her as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

He wanted to bring her along since what he had planned would take a while and if it were just him and Scott, it would take longer. Plus, he just enjoyed that he could bring his girlfriend on these type of excursions.

Emily deadpanned, "You mean to tell me that you brought me here to prank Finstock like you two idiots do every year?"

She recalled the last couple of years how on every halloween, Coach would always rant about how annoying it was dealing with the pranksters every year.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said with a small nod of the head as they walked into the school with him only carrying one flashlight.

She blinked, exhaling and shrugging. "Well okay. As long as it causes Finstock some form of pain, I'm all for it." She mused, the two stopping at his gym locker where he began pulling out his tools. She bit her bottom lip. "I didn't know you even had tools or knew how to use them."

"I build stuff." He said offended. "And I know how to use the tools too."

She hummed. "Oh, yeah? Like what?"

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Remember that shelf in my room?" He did his best to look serious even though he was internally panicking at how horrible he was when it came to using power tools.

Emily stared at him for a moment, debating whether or not she believed him. She grabbed his hand before he could dodge her. Once she released his hand, she chuckled. "The one that broke like five minutes after you put it up." Her tone filled with amusement. "It only stayed up because your dad fixed it."

"Okay, so I don't know how to use these tools but, we aren't going to be using them to build stuff. We're going to be taking things apart." He told her, he couldn't wait to see Coach's face tomorrow morning. "And if we do need to make something, Scott can do it."

"Speaking of which. Where is Scooby?" She asked, leaning against the locker.

He blinked before sighing and pulling out his phone, he dialed his best friends number. "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

On the other side, Scott exhaled. "Dude, I'm already in bed. And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

He rolled his eyes, grabbing his power tools and putting them in the duffel bag. "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night."

Emily couldn't help but agree with the alpha. She hadn't been to overjoyed at the idea of showing up here at the school. The only reason she hadn't left was because there was a part of her that was enjoying this. The idea of pulling pranks wasn't something she ever did and besides, she couldn't exactly stay home when Stiles was being very persistent on her coming.

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it's also happens to be Coach's birthday." He said, causing Emily to blink at the new information. Coach must love his birthday. "So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Okay?" He began to count down slowly, not seeing the smirk on Emily's lips. "And I mean five, four, three, two -"

"One." Scott glowed his eyes, coming out of the shadows just as Stiles turned around.

The human yelped, falling to the ground with a thump and glared at both his best friend and girlfriend who were chuckling in amusement.

"I hate you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 14.1K 31
DYNASTY [ BOOK FOUR ] ✧ Harper Verum and Stiles Stilinski have been through everything together; from finding out their best friend was a werewolf, t...
12.1K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
37.7K 984 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
122K 3.8K 95
𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...