Providence || Altering Fate [...

By Nekuru

Book 1: [C O M P L E T E D] *Under Editing* KHR fanfic: "Well sh*t, I just died..." A girl was killed due to... More

Disclaimer + Warning
Cover Page/ Table of Contents:
1. Family
2. New friend
3. A Visit
4. My teacher
5. Leaving home
6. Expect the Unexpected
7. Namimori
8. Where's my Shame?
9. Eighth grade
10. Reborn's here!
11 Transfer Student
12. Family!
13. Work
14: Troublee
15. Hospitalize
16. Winter Vacation
17. New years!
18. What happen to consent?!
19. The prince of Ranking
20. It's not Stalking!
21. Valentine Day
Extra: A day with Yamamoto
22. Snowball fight!
23. Zoo
24. Down to business
25. Sakura Viewing
26. Weird...
Extra: Zero affinity
27. Arrival
28. Worried Calls
29. Extra long Vacation
30. Notice
31. Chase and Capture
32. Is it worth to fight?
33. Return
34. Negotiation and murder pt.1
35. Negotiations and Murder pt. 2
36. Recommendation
37. The heck is this?!
Extra: A day with Ryohei
38. Arrival of the Rings
39. Training
News
40. Varia's arrival
41. Breaking Chains
42. My animal
43. The storm battle
44. Rain Battle
45. Mysterious Mist
46. Mist Battle
47. The Last Battle!
Extra: Unexpected Meeting
48. Confrontation
Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation
49. Surprise!? (Her side)
Extended: Surprise!? (Their side)
50. Definition of her Shopping...
51. Wait... What!?
52. For Hari to Elias
53. Secret Weapon!
Extended: Secret Weapon!
54. I can't win...
55. six path of reincarnation
55.5 The burnt letter
56. Putting a spark...
57. Lighting the kindle
58. Waking up
59. Making of a Monster
60. Disappearance
61. Nightmare
62. The future
63. His Fiancee?!
64. Damsel in Distress
65. Confronting Bluebell
66. Just as plan
67. Games are fun
68. Obtain
69. Information
70. Dream
71. Lin's Cloud Guardian
72. Our resolve
73. A flower amongst these plebs
74. Announcement
75. Greetings
76. The real six funeral wreaths
77. Rest
78. Self Preparations
79. The awaited meeting
Rules: Game of Choice
80. Begginging of Choice!
81. Setting up
82. Shall we start?
83. Clashing Rain
85. His feat
86. Yuni's Interception
87. No time to rest!
88. Future's Finale
89. The future battle
90. The Damage
91. Lurking Beast
92. Waking Up
93. Destination
94. Their Arrival
95. Difference
96. Devour the Strong
97. Promise
98. No one's safe
99. Vongola vs. Millefiore
100. Resonance
101. Friend's Visit?
102. Disciple's Feelings
103. A request
104. Return to the past

84. The result

2K 104 3
By Nekuru

84: The Result

Narrator.

"Souichi Irie has been defeated!"

"Elias Lin has been defeated."

Kikyo announces, as he watch in triumph at his achievements. As Yamamoto's announcement came in as soon news arrives.

Their timing was of defeating their designated targets was barely a second away after announcement of their achievements, causing for the judges to look over at each target to confirm if they are defeated and will immediately get medical treatment.

Souichi Irie's flame status: below 1%

"Souichi Irie's defeat is confirm, what about Elias Lin's status?" The Cervello twin confirms Irie's beaten body as she immediately help him with paramedics.

Despite of both teams completed their task, Kikyo looks absolutely relax in the grave situation he is currently at.

Elias Lin's flame status: Below 1%

"Elias Lin is unconscious and confirm that she's been defeated as well" the other twin confirms Elias is unconscious.

"What do we do now that both targets are below their flame?" Tsunayoshi asks, now that their battle had come to a tie.

"Wait a second. Please do confirm that it's her." Kikyo calmly spoke, as he requests to recheck Elias condition.

"Alright, I'll recheck her status." The Cervello judge agree at his request, and starts to recheck her condition.

"..."

Silence fills up the room, along with tension. Everyone awaits for the Cervello judge to announce her condition.

-!!

"Call the medics quickly! Let's put her treatment into immediately!" She gasps at Elias's body, there weren't any pulse running "I can't feel any pulse in her body!"

Panic arises within everyone, that Elias was killed by Yamamoto. Medics was on their way, while the judge attempt to use basic first aid care towards Elias.

"There's no need for that."

A feminine voice utter calmly, along with the sound of footsteps echoing throughout the Millefiore's base. A short girl appears behind the throne, ash hair with amethyst eyes was revealed as she took her time closing in towards the Cervello judge.

Her rain target flame that was place in her heart continues to flicker ever so brightly, a sign that she was not defeated or harmed in any form. The figure itself was none other than, Elias Lin, walking ever so gracefully towards the Cervello judge and Yamamoto with an utter shock.

"There's no need to call the medics when the target themselves are in perfect condition." Elias spoke calmly, unfazed by the situation.

"What's the meaning of this!? Doesn't that you cheated?" Gokudera asks, through the communication device.

"I Cheated, huh?" Elias scoffs at the idea of cheating the game, as if she was mocking him and tilt her head. "I didn't cheat, it was a simple strategy. I already know everyone's capabilities, so attacking head-on simply meant suicide for us, well... it was a suicide for me."

"Simple strategy? There's no way you can know how strong they've gotten or device a plan that quickly!?" Irie regains his consciousness but he was still badly injured.

"I simply assume that everyone got stronger beyond to their capabilities, I'm not that foolish to underestimate Vongola family." Elias explains "also I simply asked for Torikabo to trap and stall Tsuna from coming over here as long as he can as well as to save some energy as well for my dummy."

As if on queue, Elias's dummy dissolves into a mist. Leaving Tsuna's group to be devastated.

"So even if Tsuna manage to get at Millefiore's base, they will only be battling her dummy. Leaving their base for me to attack." Kikyo adds "either way, the outcome will be Vongola's loss."

"No way..." Tsuna spoke, devastated at their loss. All of their hard work was gone and they're going to lose the Vongola rings.

"All of you could be able to counter our strategy by simply taking the longer route and attack me while the other three are too busy chasing after Irie." Elias offers a counter to their strategy "but all of you reacted to our plan too well that it made our tasks easier."

Elias was pained to hear Tsuna's voice crumble, that she partake in Byakuran's plan, causing her eyes to be dull and lifeless. Nothing but a living doll.

The twins came with their obvious conclusion and finally announces the winner for the game of 'Choice'

"The winner for the battle: Millfiore family."

The twins spoke in unison, as they conclude the battle. Everyone who were in the guest room who was watching was able to come out and regroup.

The twins soon left both Vongola and Millefiore's side, causing for Yamamoto and Elias alone. The girl doesn't know how to face Yamamoto since she barely fought him and she won their fight.

"...how?" That was the only word Yamamoto could utter, racking his mind "...was that a dummy when we fought?"

"You fought with the real me until the loud explosion from afar distracted you." Elias answers Yamamoto's question "I only need a second to switch, and those mere seconds could've been your win if you didn't get distracted by a mere sound."

Elias soon walks towards Yamamoto's direction, and paused just to his side. She took a glance at him, before looking straight to her path.

"I told you, Takeshi...

...I'm sorry."

I'm sorry.

Those words felt like they echoed throughout the room.

I'm sorry.

Ah, so that's what she meant when she apologize towards Yamamoto. That she fooled him, thinking that Yamamoto had a chance of defeating her. Way to go Elias for ruining his pride! Yamamoto couldn't help himself but to loathe himself, that he got distracted, that he didn't notice the change, and to make things worse, Elias's words was like an alcohol pouring at his wounds.

I'm sorry.

Yamamoto didn't want to hear those words in her mouth, but what's done is done,

and there was nothing he could do.

_________________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

Neku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 35.3K 127
『 Dying of Asphyxiation was seriously not my goal in life. 』 Neither was meeting a Governor of the Afterlife and getting sent to another world for a...
22.5K 738 39
" "Fine. If you don't want me to care, I won't fucking care. No one ever will! Enjoy being alone and hated forever!" That's one less who will miss m...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
98.9K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...