They Just Don't Know You (Lar...

Par SupernaturallyLarry

(Co-Written with Doggynikki97 aka Nicole aka BooBear :3) *This is what Nicole and I do when we're bored. We s... Plus

Chapter 1: First Encounter
Chapter 2: What Now?
Chapter 3: Testing the Waters
Chapter 4: Steps in the Wrong Direction
Chapter 6: Moving Forward
Chapter 7: In Over My Head
Chapter 8: Make Up Mac & Cheese
Chapter 9: He Just Needs a Chance
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Boyfriend Fluff
Chapter 12: Domestic Mornings
Chapter 13: Park Conflicts
Chapter 14: Heat and Paranoia
Chapter 15: Accusations and Explanations
Chapter 16: Bad Dreams
Chapter 17: Another "Minor" Freakout
Chapter 18: Bad Ginger
Chapter 19: Now You've Done It
Chapter 20: Jack
Chapter 21: Wounded Hero
Chapter 22: Acceptance
Chapter 23: The In-Laws
Chapter 24: Going Nowhere
Chapter 25: Damn Google
Chapter 26: Three Words
Chapter 27: Going Back to Normal
Chapter 28: I've Got You're Name Tattooed in an Arrow Heart
Chapter 29: Overthinking
Chapter 30: The Night Before Christmas
Chapter 31: Where Do Broken Hearts Go?
Chapter 33: We're All Alright
Chapter 34: Together For Christmas
Chapter 35: Unexpected
Chapter 36: Taking a Risk
Chapter 37: Should Have Known
Chapter 38: Dinner Reunions
Chapter 39: 21
Chapter 40: Just Say It
Chapter 41: Happy Birthday, Harry
Chapter 42: "Post-Sex Depression"
Chapter 43: Oops! Hi...
Chapter 44: Amnesia
Chapter 45: Nothing
Chapter 46: The One With the Explanations
Chapter 47: Better Run, Better Run
Chapter 48: Chaos
Chapter 49: Lucky
Chapter 50: Hospital Antics
Chapter 51: Guilt

Chapter 5: Backlash

16.1K 486 215
Par SupernaturallyLarry

Louis walked into the kitchen, looking to get some water, throat dry from walking around before with Harry. He pulled his phone out as he did so, checking the time and to see if he had any missed calls or texts.

He wasn't surprised to see that there were a few from Liam and one from Niall even that had been asking if he was okay over the course of his time out. He just deleted them, home now, and obviously safe.

He had gotten to the refrigerator and opened it to get himself a bottle of water when someone cleared his throat. Looking up from his phone, he saw three pairs of eyes watching him from the table across the room. He swallowed thickly when he noticed the scowl on Liam's face.

"Uh... hi?" he muttered out cautiously.

"Yeah Lou, hi." Liam growled. "How was getting your face sucked off by a nasty alpha?" he questioned rudely. Dani gave him a stern look.

Louis immediately got defensive. Frowning, he replied. "First off, he isn’t nasty. Second of all, he was not sucking my damn face off. It was a simple, chaste kiss. And it only lasted a second because of you."

"You've been on one date, known him for a day, and you're kissing him already?" Liam asked, ignoring Louis's other statement.

"People have one night stands Li, don’t give me that."

"I will," Liam snapped. "I warned you about Harry. He's not someone you want to be dating."

"Don’t tell me who I want to date," Louis growled. "I will date whoever I want, and you can't stop me."

Louis walked over towards the fridge, reaching in and grabbing a water bottle. He quickly took the cap off and took a sip, just wanting the conversation to end. The day had ended off on such a high note despite the slight setback; he did not need this.

"He's going to fuck you over!" Liam snapped.

Louis quickly spun around, slamming the fridge shut, fire raging in his eyes. "He will not  do that," he growled.

"Will too," Liam scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Just like he has with all of his other dates. A few shags after a few dates and then he'll leave."

"He said I was different," was the only thing Louis could think to growl out.

Liam let a snort escape him, obviously amused.

"And how many people do you think he's said that to?"

That one might have hurt a bit. Louis just rolled his eyes before storming by all of his mates, purposely bumping his shoulder against Liam's as he passed.

"Just leave me alone," he growled to the beta as he went by. He left the room and stormed into his own bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him, it echoing across the flat.

He leaned his back against the now closed door of his room. He was pissed off at how unsupportive Liam was being. Okay, it was understandable that he wanted to protect him, but he was perfectly okay of taking care of himself. He was older than the beta, for God's sake.

But just because he was an omega, he was seen as incapable of making his own decisions.

Then there was the fact that what Liam was saying about Harry was bothering him. The fact that he thought he was just going to use him and leave him. It was an understandable concern, and that was what Louis feared the most.

This whole situation was absurd. He shouldn't even be remotely involved with Harry Styles., never mind being in this deep after only a day of knowing him and one date. He was even scared of the alpha at multiple points throughout said date. Why was this all getting to him so much?

His head was starting to ache from thinking about it so much. He just wanted to scream and rewind so he didn't ever let Liam talk him into going to the club last night and he never would have met Harry.

But at the same time, he wasn't very fond of that idea.

Letting out a long breath he walked himself over to his bed and sat down, taking out his phone again so he could turn on some music. He had nothing else to do for the rest of the evening, and it wasn't like he could go and make plans being he had work early in the morning.

He was surprised to find that he had a text. From Harry. Already?

What did beta say? -H xx

Louis kind of found it funny how Harry couldn't remember Liam's name for more than a few minutes, so he just called him beta. If he wasn't so pissed off at his mate he'd probably find it irritating, seeing as he hates it when people refer to someone based on their status.

rnt you driving? dont txt and drive. but yeah he got all pissy w me. said mean stuff :( -L xx

He was such a child, Jeez.

It was another fifteen minutes before Louis did get another response.

dnt worry about me love, im bck home now anyway. and wht did he say?? -H xx

Louis sighed at the message, quickly sending back a reply.

long story, dnt worry tho its nothing. had a great time today :) -L xxx

Louis stood up from his bed and walked around his room, figuring he should get changed for bed if he was going to stay in his room the rest of the night. He quickly went over to his drawers to grab some pajamas and stripped down to just a pair of boxers and changed into an old t-shirt before flopping back down onto the bed.

His phone vibrated on the bedside table the moment he flopped down.

so did i love :) and im glad u did. do it again sometime? -H x

-

of course :) -L xx

The pair texted back and forth for the next hour or so, up until it hit ten at night, which was when Louis realized how early he had to wake up for work.

Need to go to bed haz. work in the morning :( ill tlk to u tmrw :) goodnight xx -L

The phone buzzed almost a minute later, and Louis opened the message.

goodnight love -H xx

Louis felt himself smile at the text before he put the phone back on his bedside table. He stood up and walked over towards the light switch, flipping it off.

Walking back over, he flopped onto his bed, burying himself under the covers. Thoughts of the day filled his head, and he was just utterly confused and overwhelmed.

Harry was... interesting. One minute he was soft and sweet, someone Louis found himself falling for. But then there were the moments when he went dark and forceful, his walls being brought back up and the dominant alpha coming out in him.

Louis just didn't get it.

He felt like those thoughts and confusions would be circling his mind for a while yet to come, but the only thing he could do right now was try to turn his mind off and get some shut eye.

He managed that rather quickly, much to his surprise, and he fell into unconsciousness with images of the beautiful alpha filling his mind.

***

"Someone's glowing today." Jesy grinned when she walked into the cafe. Louis had already been working for around two hours being that he had been the one to open up the small shop. He was tired and bored, and he still had another four hours left to work, but he couldn't really complain. His boss wasn't around and the place wasn't that busy so he had been texting for the past half hour. The alpha had woken up early and texted Louis around ten minutes after he got to work, remembering that the omega had said he was working the morning shift. They had been talking since, and Louis wasn’t complaining.

So that explained the stupid smile on his face, which also explained his coworkers comment.

"Well who isn't glowing at nine in the morning?" he asked his friend sarcastically.

"Everyone, love, now come on, spill. Did you get a cute customer before or something?" she asked, hopping up onto the counter in front of him, being the place was currently abandoned and she was probably too lazy to get ready to start her shift with him. That and she loved good gossip.

"No Jessica." Louis rolled his eyes at her. "It's been the usuals this morning like always. Barbara says hi by the way."

"Aww Barbara, she's so cute." Jesy smiled, getting side tracked for a moment, thinking about the cute old woman that was a regular at the cafe in the mornings. The girl quickly got back on track though.

"Alright, so come on then. If it wasn't some cute guy this morning, then why do you look so happy?" she prompted.

"What? You're telling me that I can't just be in a good mood?" he shot back with smirk. His phone vibrated in his hand, and he looked down to see another message from Harry. His smirk widened.

"I know you, Tomlinson. And if your smile is anything to go by, I'd say you've got yourself a nice man on the other end of that phone." she grinned, winking.

Louis's cheeks flushed, but he quickly shook his head. "Not at all."

"Then what's with the smile?" Jesy reached over and tried to grab the phone out of Louis's hands, but Louis was quick to move it away.

"Nope."

"C'mon," she whined, trying to reach for it again. "Lemme see who it is."

"No Jesy," he hummed, looking down at the text. He smiled a bit and sent a short reply, afraid that Jesy would take the phone out of his hands if he took too long. "It's none of your business."

Jesy huffed and slid a bit closer towards Louis, trying to peer over to look at the message. "But if it's not a man on the other end of that text message then why should it matter if i see it or not?"

"Because," Louis responded, walking away from the counter and go towards the other end, seeing a customer walk in. "Like I said. It's none of your business Jess. If i wanted to tell you, and if i thought it was important, I would have told you."

"Twat," she huffed, giving up and hopping off of the counter and going into the back of the shop, getting herself ready for her shift.    

Work rolled on quickly after that for Louis, not having the time to constantly check his phone because of the oncoming stream of customers who were making their way into the shop. He could feel it buzzing in his pocket, and it was taking all of his willpower to not answer the curly haired lad on the other end of the messages.

Jesy could tell Louis was antsy too, just by reading Louis's expression when he was talking with customers. She still assumed that it was another man on the other end of that conversation, because she had known Louis for a year or two now, and she had only seen him like this whenever it had to do with another guy. It was cute, but it took a while for her to pry it out of Louis that he was actually texting some other guy.

At around noon, Jesy had seen enough.

It was still kind of early for the lunch rush, so when the people died down, the older girl turned to look at Louis.

"Just admit that you have found a man, Tomlinson." she demanded, cornering him by the register.

Louis, who had been texting his newfound alpha, jumped in surprise.

"You are very persistent today, Ms. Nelson." he hummed to the beta.

"Persistent, stubborn, bitchy, it's all the same thing. Now just say it." she spoke roughly, always the impatient one.

"God almighty, yes Jesy, I'm texting a guy. Okay? Now will you leave it alone?" he pleaded, turning back around to finish typing his text. He changed Harry's contact in his phone to just 'H' to avoid someone questioning him on who Harry was and then pulling a Liam and flipping out on him.

The girl grinned like an idiot, happy that she had finally cracked the omega.

"Oooh, yes! So come now, you have to give me more details! Is he a beta? Like kind of just someone you want to have an easy going temporary relationship with? Or is he, like, an alpha who could maybe possibly be future mate material?" she asked in excitement. Despite the harsh treatment of most omegas in society, Louis found that his friend was very envious of the fact that they could soul bond with alphas. She claimed to not care about the downfalls to it, and said that the kind of connection and relationship she sees a good alpha/omega couple have is entirely worth it.

Louis was never too sure about that, but that was beside the point.

"Jesy, you got your answer. It's a guy. Now just leave it alone." he huffed.

"You're stuck with me for another hour until your shift is over. I will get my answers." she warned, leaving him be for now being another customer was coming in.

Louis was thankful she left him alone, so he sent his text, pocketed his phone and helped the customer.

Forty-five minutes later, Louis was about ready to go home for the day, much to his happiness.

The omega was currently serving a business woman while desperately trying to ignore Jesy's teasing remarks in his ear.

"H, oh H. Who could Louis's precious H be?" she teased. He scowled at her. The damn girl had managed to get a quick look at Harry's contact, which led to this endless mocking.

"Will you bugger off?" Louis growled after his customer walked away. "I've only known the guy for two days."

That may be true, but he couldn't deny it when Jesy claimed that it didn't matter, and that either way he looked completely infatuated with his mystery boy. He really was, and it was really as pathetic as it seemed.

She just winked, before turning around at the sound of the store door opening.

Louis shook his head and looked down to open the cash register to put the few pounds in his hands inside of it.

"Fuck..." he suddenly heard Jesy breathe out beside him. "Just our damn luck."

He looked over at her in confusion, only to see her staring in front of her, fear and disgust in her expression.

Wondering who could have evoked such a reaction from her, he turned to look at who just walked in.

He almost toppled over when he recognized Harry.

Harry had walked in with a raven haired man, just a tad bit shorter than Harry himself. Louis assumed this to be Zayn, but his gaze never left the curly haired alpha.

Fuck.

"You want to get them Lou?" Jesy asked in a mutter, tone rude. "Or should I?"

"M-My shift's almost o-over," he stuttered out, catching Harry's gaze. The alpha's eyebrows rose in amusement, a smile appearing on his lips. Louis quickly averted his gaze towards the floor, not being able to look at Harry or Jesy. "I-I was about t-to leave."

Jesy just quirked an eyebrow at Louis, confused on why he had started to stutter and gotten so jumpy. "So I'll just take them?"

Louis nodded quickly before disappearing into the back, out of sight. Harry had now moved so he was sitting in a booth with Zayn, but his eyes continued to travel over towards where he had just seen Louis disappear.

Jesy just huffed before spinning around and planting a fake smile on her face, heading over towards the table. "What would you two like?"

Zayn shrugged, looking bored as he sat there. Jesy's smile dropped and she just rolled her eyes before looking towards the other alpha. "What about you?"

Harry's eyes darted towards the back of the store, where he saw Louis slowly peaking his head out. "Nothing yet," he grunted, eyes staying on the omega who he had made eye contact with once again. "But does Louis Tomlinson work here?"

Jesy's eyebrows shot up and her head spun towards the back room, seeing Louis peeking out. Louis saw their gazes now on him so he quickly ducked his head to try and not be noticed.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Why?"

"No reason," Harry hummed, slowly shimmying out of the booth. "I'll be back," he spoke towards both Zayn and Jesy before walking towards the back of the shop.

Harry walked past the counter and towards the back of the shop, not caring if he was allowed back there or not. "Hello, love," he spoke once he saw Louis. His voice was mysterious, yet sweet at the same time, causing Louis's head to speed up at the sound of it.

Louis was nervous. It wasn't like he wasn't happy to see Harry, it was a nice surprise, but that's the thing. Neither of them expected it. He didn't tell the alpha where he worked. This was all just a coincidence.

And it was really fucking bad timing.

"You're not supposed to be back here, Harry." he mumbled.

Harry rolled his eyes, stepping closer. "I'm not supposed to do a lot of things. It usually doesn't stop me." he hummed with a chuckle, eyes mischievous.

Louis was quickly reminded of the type of person Harry could be. He swallowed, the confidence he had been gaining once again draining. Once again, he was finding himself caught in the ups and downs of this situation.

"We can have this conversation in a few minutes, Haz. I'm packing up and leaving. Just g-go wait outside the shop okay?" he said, still very nervous.

Harry frowned. "Zayn and I came here for a reason. Why can't you just join us at our table and we'll talk there. You're not in a rush are you?"

Louis swallowed thickly. "No, but-"

"Good then you can have your friend out there get us all some lunch and you can join Zayn and me." Harry declared with a smile.

Louis frowned. He knew how Jesy felt about Harry and Zayn. Her reaction when the entered made it clear. The last thing he needed was for her to put together that Harry was 'H'. He'd have another Liam on his hands. An older, sassier, and surprisingly bitchier, Liam.

"H, I really don't think-" he went to say, but he was cut off by a small gasp.

"H?!" Jesy's voice called from a few feet behind them. Harry twisted his neck to see the beta sending him a shocked and rather angry looking. "He's H, Lou? Harry Styles?" she hissed.

Harry's eyes narrowed and Louis looked down, shuffling his feet. Well fuck, there goes any hope of him getting out of this without Jesy finding out.

"Jesy, don't sound so angry." he pleaded.

"So it is him!" she concluded.

It was incredibly awkward for the next few seconds. Jesy was clearly taken aback by this, while Harry was unsure of what was going on exactly. Louis just didn't want to face his friend, or the alpha before him.

"H?" Harry's tone was a bit dark, eyes narrowing on the beta before turning to look at Louis, gaze not changing. "What's she talking about?"

"N-Nothing," Louis mumbled, eyes darting towards the floor, he hated conflict and this was the definition of it.

"Louis," he hissed. "Tell me."

"Don't be mean to him," Jesy snipped.

Harry spun around and glared down the smaller girl. "I can do whatever I want, and say whatever I want, to whoever. Understand?"

"No," she snapped, taking a daring step closer towards the curly haired lad. "Not to my friend.

"J-Jess," Louis tried, moving so she was in between the alpha and the beta. "Just ignore it. I-I'll talk to you about everything later."

"No," Harry snapped, interrupting the pair. "You can say whatever you have to in front of me."

Louis just gulped, really wishing that he wasn’t there at the moment. "I-I-"

"Just leave," Jesy hissed towards the alpha.

"Make me," he growled right back.

"I can kick you out of here," she snapped. "You have no power in a cafe where I work."

Harry just gave a small grunt before giving in, pushing past both Louis and Jesy and going back to his seat. Jesy then spun around to face the omega. "What was that?!"

"Jesy," Louis let out in a breath, letting his eyes move back over towards the alpha who was now sitting back in the booth, looking pissed. "Just... it's hard to explain, yeah?"

"Is he making you be with him?" Jesy's eyes grew with rage at the thought. "If he is I swear I'll get someone to kick his ass-"

"No," he choked, suddenly feeling like he couldn't breathe. He never realized how shitty everything would be once everyone found out about the little 'thing' they had going on. "I just- listen Jess it's complicated. It's... it's just complicated. Leave it at that."

"No Louis." Jesy said firmly. "I won't just leave it. Please tell me that Harry Styles is not the guy that you've been fawning over for the past five hours."

Louis's chest tightened. He didn't like this feeling. The feeling that he was letting down his friends by wanting to get to know the alpha that was out sitting over at the table with his friend at the moment. He didn't like feeling like he couldn't be in control of his own life.

His silence was enough answer for Jesy, because she scoffed loudly.

"Jesus Lou, I can't believe you would be this fucking stupid!" she exclaimed. "I was happy for you. I thought you finally found yourself an alpha that you could get somewhere with, because I know how badly you want that, but you need to stay the fuck away from that guy Lou."

Louis was about to cry.

"J-Jesy, stop, come on." he croaked, refusing to look her in the eye. "He's not that bad."

"Yeah that's what he told you!" she hissed. "He's a liar. He will play you. He will hurt you mentally and, very possibly, physically. Don't do this to yourself, Louis. I care about you, you're my friend."

Louis almost wish he was dealing with Liam rather than Jesy right now. Liam wasn't as stubborn and harsh about it. He would just give the omega the stink eye until he 'came to his senses'.

Jesy would badger him though. Endlessly.

"N-Nothing is serious yet." was all Louis could squeak, shakily packing his things into his work bag and taking off his apron that he had to wear as a uniform.

"Don't let it get serious." she growled as a warning.

Louis took a long breath, eyes stinging. He didn't like this He really didn't.

"Louis." The now familiar deep voice called from behind him. Louis turned around, peering through the door that led out to the cafe. He could see Harry standing by the counter, green eyes narrowed and dark.

"Leave him alone." Jesy hissed loudly. He's not going to come talk to you.

"I think you should let him decide that." Harry said slowly.

Louis could feel the tears stinging in his eyes. He couldn't look either Harry or Jesy in the eyes, keeping both of his glued to the floor.

"Why?" Jesy scoffed. "Not like you'll let him make his decision anyways."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry growled.

"You know exactly what it means," Jesy hissed before turning and narrowing her eyes at Louis. "So what's it gonna be Lou?" she said, forcing him to make a choice between one of his best friends and the boy he was falling for way too fast.

Louis couldn't help it. He let out a small choked sob at that, but tried to disguise it as a cough. Jesy fell for it, but Harry's eyes immediately softened, something tugging at his heart to say that this wasn't right, making Louis cry. He immediately took a step towards the omega, wanting to comfort him.

"Lou-"

"N-No," he croaked. "I can't pick. Don’t make me pick."

Jesy just rolled her eyes with a small snort. "Whatever Louis," she snapped, clearly done with this. "Hope he hurts you," she hissed under her breath before walking away from the pair.

Harry let out a growl, planning to go after her, because how dare she say that, before he turned saw Louis slowly peeling his eyes off the floor. He watched as the beta stormed off, feeling himself cracking. His teary eyes slowly moved towards Harry's, almost crying when he saw the worry in Harry's eyes.

He didn't want to hurt anyone.

"Are you alright, love?" Harry mumbled. He swiped his hands under Louis's eyes, wiping away the stray tears that were leaking out.

"I-I don't wanna hurt a-anyone," he croaked, suddenly feeling really pathetic that he was crying.

Harry's face stayed soft though, just hating seeing this beautiful omega cry. "Why don’t we get out of here, love? I'll send Zayn home and I'll spend the day with you. Cheer you up, yeah?"

Louis shook his head, hands coming up to scrub at his eyes.

"No. You're spending time with your friend. I won't get in between that." he sniffled.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I live with that arsehole. I want to make you feel better, Lou. Come on."

Louis dared to peek up at the alpha. His sharp green eyes were soft and honest. It tugged at Louis's heart. When Harry looked at him like that, it was hard to believe that anything they said about him was true.

His gaze fell again and he swallowed thickly

"Jesy will be mad if she sees me walk out with you." he whispered. He didn't want to upset the girl anymore. She was one of his closest friends, and the main reason he was able to get through his shifts here at the cafe.

Harry's nose crinkled up into a snarl. "The bitch just told you she wanted me to hurt you! Why do you care about her after she said that?!" he asked angrily.

Louis flinched slightly. "S-She was just pissed... she a-always says crappy things when she's angry." he defended her.

"You're seriously defending her now? What, are you that embarrassed of me?" Harry growled in frustration.

Louis's eyes snapped up.

"Damn it Harry, I'm not embarrassed of you. I walked around in public with you for over an hour yesterday. I just don't like that this is causing me to lose my friends!" He said, raising his voice. Harry was silent. "It's been two and a half days since I met you, and in that time frame, now four of my closest friends are giving me dirty looks and lecturing me on how stupid I am, and I don't like it! I love my friends, but I don't like what they say about you because I really don't want to believe it all. I don't want you to be that person that they make you out to be." he ranted in one drawn out breath.

Harry watched him carefully. His expression was unreadable, but Louis could see a tinge of emotion in his eyes. It wasn't sadness exactly, but it seemed something along those lines.

"I'm not," Harry breathed so faintly Louis could barely even hear what he said. He quickly shook his head a bit though, shielding his emotions again so he looked completely unreadable.

"Think what you want Louis," Harry found himself saying. "I just want to take you out to cheer you up, that's all. But if you care so much about what your friends think, then just... then don't come."

"But Haz-" Louis started, but Harry was quick to cut him off.

"It's up to you Lou," Harry shrugged, voice still monotone; he wasn't going to let any emotion surpass is walls to sway Louis's decision. "Honestly."

Louis took a moment before answered. "I just don't want what they say to be true," he confessed.

"You'll never know unless you try," Harry shrugged.

"But," Louis started, but then stopped. He couldn’t say what he was thinking. He wouldn’t.

"I just don't want to get my heartbroken if they're right."

Fuck he said it.

Harry's walls cracked at that. Shock and sadness filled his eyes, because even the one person that he had let his guard down for didn't believe Harry either.

"Yeah," he breathed, eyes darting towards the floor. In the past two days Louis had never seen Harry this. His demeanor had changed so much, going from angry and dominant to appearing hurt and betrayed. "Okay. I guess do what you want then."

"Haz-"

"I'm going back to my table," he grunted, picking his head back up and looking more rigid again.  He was talking between clenched teeth, avoiding eye contact as he did so. "You wanna come and spend time with me, you know where to find me."

And Louis wanted to cry as the alpha walked away, because fuck, he wanted to go with him. He just didn't want all of his friends to hate him because of it, and that's exactly what was happening.

Louis stood there for a few seconds after Harry walked away. He took a few deep breaths to recompose himself before grabbing the last of his things and slinging his small bag over his shoulder.

He walked out of the back room and saw Jesy by the counter helping a customer. She looked back at him when she heard his footsteps, but didn't let her eyes linger for more than few seconds before turning away again. Louis swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I'll see you later Jesy." he hummed. She didn't answer. But that didn't matter.

He quickly found Harry sitting across from Zayn in a booth off to the side of the small shop. The younger alpha's face was hard as he spoke to Zayn;  he looked angry.

Louis took a deep breath and walked over to them.

He slowed and came to a stop right before the table Zayn turned to look up at him while Harry stared down at the table top.

Louis cleared his throat.

"Uh... hi. M’Louis." he introduced himself to the raven haired alpha.

Zayn gave a little nod and Harry looked up at the sound of his voice.

"So I've heard." Zayn muttered a response. His eyes looked over Louis judgmentally and Louis shifted uncomfortably. Harry noticed his friend’s analysis and he shot him a glare.

Louis turned to look at Harry. The green eyed lad was quiet, waiting for Louis to say or do whatever he came here to say or do.

Sparing one last look over his shoulder, Louis saw Jesy glaring daggers at him from where she stood by the register. He frowned, knowing what her reaction would be, but needing to make the decision that he wanted here.

And he didn't want to give up on Harry before even trying.

Louis returned his gaze to the two alphas in front of him.

"C-Can I sit w-with you guys?" he asked softly.

Harry's eyes lit up, and his lips curved up into a smile.

"Yeah, love. 'Course." he answered, immediately sliding over to allow Louis to sit beside him. The omega returned the smile and sat down slowly. Catching Jesy out of the corner of his eye as he settled into the booth, Louis did his best to ignore the way she shook her head in frustration.

It didn’t matter what she thought right now, though. It was his choice. And he made it.

Zayn eyed Louis curiously before turning back towards Harry. Harry was too busy focused on the omega beside him though, biting on his lip to hold back his grin.

Louis really was going to give him a shot here.

And he would do whatever he could to not screw it up.

Hey Hey Hey!!

IT'S ME! THE ONE WHO KEEPS PROMISING TO WRITE AND FAILING EPICALLY! :D

:P I seriously need to get my shit together, I'm sorry.

I'm updating this before writing my other stories due to the positive reaction I have been gettinf from it :) It's getting a lot more feedback than I originally thought and I'm sososososo happy to see someone other than Nicole and I having a strange obsession with badboy alpha Harry. Yass, we are not weirdos. Well we are, but you know...

Anyways @Apeirophobic is the one who really inspired me to update this with her freaking awesome comments and personality and interests. That girl is my twin I swear. So this chapter goes out to you hun!! :D

Okay, so on the side we have a gif of the babe herself, Jesy Nelson, being that she plays a major role in this chapter. SHE MAY BE BITCHY IN THE STORY BUT I LOVE HER TO DEATH SHE IS THE BAE!!

I won't say that ever again... 

Song on the side is Boy by Little Mix cuz I'm in a LM mood (when am I not) and it definitely portrays how Jesy is feeling about Harry and Louis's relationship here. 

That's all. I'll write when I can :P 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

PERSON OF THE DAY: JESY NELSON

Love you chippymunks :) xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
292K 27.3K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...