Chapter 43: Oops! Hi...

"So I'm spending the night?" Harry asked, grabbing two cups from the cabinet.

"That's why I asked you here for dinner," Louis pointed out, setting the chicken alfredo down on the counter in between where they would sit.

The couple had been going strong for the past month and a half. Once Harry had officially claimed that he loved Louis, everything went uphill from there. A few more people became accepting of their relationship, they hadn't had many more people try and hit on Louis, and best of all, Jack had been out of sight and mind the entire time.

"No, you asked me to cook it," Harry smirked, bringing the cups over towards the table. "Soda?"

"That's because you know I can't cook for myself," Louis scoffed, taking two plates out. "And yeah. Coke please." Harry just nodded, going and grabbing the soda. "Also remember we're here alone tonight," Louis pointed out.

"Niall's at mine with Zayn," Harry hummed.

"Probably fucking like rabbits," Louis snorted.

Harry just rolled his eyes and continued. "And Liam and Dani are?"

"Up at Liam's parents for the weekend," Louis concluded, taking a seat at the table. "So it's just us."

Harry smiled, and his eyes darkened. "Alone?"

Louis rolled his eyes at the alpha's sudden mood switch. "No, H. Not tonight."

Harry frowned. "Why not?"

"I'm still sore from two nights ago," Louis huffed. "You're not very gentle, ya know."

"You can't really blame that on me," Harry said as he sat down with the two drinks in his hand. "I try to be gentle, but that's hard to do when I have you whining 'harder' every three seconds," Harry mocked.

Louis's cheeks grew red and he immediately diverted his gaze to the table.

"Shut up," he huffed. Harry smirked.

"You like it rough. Love the burn," Harry continued, voice getting husky. Louis adjusted himself in his seat awkwardly.

"Fuck you," he groaned.

"That's what I'm trying to do!" Harry said with a laugh, mischief in his eyes.

Louis gave an eye roll. "Fine then. Don't fuck me. That's more of a punishment."

Harry pouted. "Twat."

"It's not my fault you just like me for my body," Louis joked.

Harry took it a bit more to heart than he should have, though.

"Boo, you know that's not true. I love you for you," he said, voice going soft and face becoming serious. Louis chuckled.

"Relax, H, I know," he assured. "I was just kidding. But how about you stop teasing me for how embarrassing I am in bed, and just eat dinner with me, yeah?"

Harry gave a small chuckle and nodded, leaning over to kiss the side of the omega's head.

"And you're not embarrassing in bed, love. You're quite wonderful, and I love every second of it," he said, voice dropping down to a playful growl as he dropped his mouth down to nip at Louis's ear quickly before sitting back up straight and turning to the pasta in front of him, going to scoop himself some.

"Oh I know you do," Louis said with a wink. Harry smirked, one dimple showing and Louis had to restrain himself from poking it. He was an idiot, and could you blame him?

"Wednesday's April Fool's Day," Louis pointed after a second of silence.

"Oh no," Harry chuckled. "Should I prepare myself for your antics? Gonna pull a bunch of pranks?"