The Father (RWBY x male reade...

By ModerateOutis

In history, there are stories of legends. Beings of great power and unmatched feats of skill, that their name... More

Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Bonus chapter: The forgotten story
8
9
10
Bonus chapter: Salem
Bonus chapter: Extra info
11
12
13
14
15
Bonus chapter: JNPR vs (y/n)
16
Bonus chapter: Elly vs (y/n)
17
Bonus chapter: Brock vs (y/n)
I think I've been tagged......
18
Bonus chapter: Natalie vs (y/n)
Bonus chapter: Banana War at Grimm Castle
19
20
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 1
Bonus chapter: Silver eyes
Bonus chapter: Aw crap, they're back! Pt. 2
Bonus chapter: Velvet vs (y/n)
21-Long awaited
22
23
24
Bonus chapter: Another day in the Castle
25
Final bonus chapter: The comparison
26
27
28-Dies irae, dies illa
Soon
Now

Thank you

5.7K 75 38
By ModerateOutis

A/n: Just, thank you. All of you! Because of you, you helped transform this story I basically half assed from the beginning to something I am truly proud of writing. I have achieved a lot from this story alone. Hundreds of thousands of views, nearly a thousand votes, and over a hundred followers that seem to be willing to put up with my crap, all around one month! Also this story is on the top rated fanfictions, but that shit's been going up and down for a while.

And, yes, this is the end of the book... but not the end of the story. We still have a lot to do in the second war of Remnant! What those may be... I'm not telling!

But rest assured it will be just as crazy, just as action packed, and possible just as dramatic as this story!

So yeah, once again...

Thank you.

Goodbye.

And I hope to see you all in the sequel.

----

A/n: Not a full blown face reveal, but close enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 11 5
Remnant is a land full of legends and stories. Some are more popularly known such The Story of the Seasons and the legend of the Silver-Warriors. How...
5K 94 5
There are many legends told across the world of Remnant, tales that remind people to never give up on hope in their times of darkness. Tales of four...
4.6K 80 12
Son of Quill Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long born from a drunken lust filled night, a young boy without a name suffered abuse and neglect by his former...
2.3K 33 29
Power. The allure of it alone can drive those to destroy worlds. Power to some is control, others it's destruction, and even to a few a curse. Power...