Memories About You! stiles...

By Avengerwolf4

A cute Stiles x reader story xxx More

New School
Meeting Allison
My first day!
School
Coach
Understanding
Missing You
Void Y/N
Help!
New infomation
What?
Authors Note
A song for you
Suprise
Is this Love?
The tree
Is it true?

Dr Deaton

1K 26 0
By Avengerwolf4

I woke up looking around to see everyone looking at me. They all had feared eyes, I sat up, well I tried. I looked down and saw my wrists and ancles tied down. I felt so tired. Like at any moment I would just give up. But I cant not without Stiles.
I looked at each face and processed each emotion, Stiles over all was sad and looked tired but also scared.
" Guys please un-tie me, it really hurts." Silence. I know what this ment, " Are you guys afraid of me? Of my powers Y/n or of void Y/n?" Tears started to brim my eyes.
Everyone just left, except for Stiles.
" I could never be afraid of the girl who would always watch her step incase she hurts an ant. Or the girl that tips the Mc Donalds person cause they did a good job. Or the girl who plays lacross like a godess, the girl with the most beautiful smile, the girl whos laugh makes my year! I could never be afraid of you or your powers, I love all of you." He was now holding my hands.

I had tears at the brim of my eyes and was just about to cry until I felt a warm feeling on my lips.

Stiles had just kissed me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I kissed him back and he started ti smile. This is the happiest I have been in weeks and I don't know how but I never want it to end. But our lack of air got in the way.
We parted and he whispered an 'I love you," I laughed and kissed him again but lighter saying 'I love you too Batman."
I was about to cup his cheek but was trapped by my ties. He just kissed my nose and untied them.

We were soon interupted by a flash and turned to see Scott. I got a message and opened it to see the picture of me and Stiles.

" Well you might want a nice picture of you two, before I tell you guys the news."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
413K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
270K 7.9K 89
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...