Allegro (Beckett Bradstreet)

By neighbourhoodscrew

After her first year at Keaton being ended by being in a car accident, Talia Marlowe is solely focused on rec... More

± cast ±
104 days of summer vacation
milkshake money
funny honey
Music Mania
Realisation Implementation
Cause of an uproar
Meet the Crazies
CAMDA's? More like SHAMDA's, am I right?
Abbey Hill and the Ever Changing Mind
Welcome to the house, to the Haus of Holbein
It's a short one

Intro

1.7K 20 0
By neighbourhoodscrew

My first year at Keaton School of Art was adventurous, one would say. From starting as a dancer to getting hit by a car, my second grade is most likely going to be spent with my best friends Vanessa, Carly, Jenna and Sasha, helping with choreography while in a wheelchair slash crutches if I have the energy to hold myself up long. And with our funishments from setting the sprinklers off to stop Julie being humiliated being as time consuming as they are, I barely have time to work on my music projects anymore.

It's physiotherapy, choreo, detention, physio. Nothing in between but homework for my usual classes. I do miss actually dancing, I guess, but how can you miss something that caused you to become injured. I was rushing to my Juilliard audition when I got hit. It was a hit and run. Ms Helsweel came to visit me, telling me I was her most promising student and that I had to work to get back up there. That was the nicest thing I'd ever heard her say.

In the accident, I broke my knee and fractured my back. It hurt. But I survived. And now, I'm back at Keaton for my second year. And I'm going to be back in the Primas when I recover. If  I recover.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.2K 40
Engine 19 gets into an accident and Maya gets seriously injured. Will she be ok? Originally published on AO3.
56.6K 2.1K 30
When Kate and Cory are killed in a car accident, Brantley Gilbert and Riley Dawson become guardians of their godchildren, Braxton and Lily. Can Riley...
530 6 11
(UPDATING 2022) Mack and Hannah Dawson had a happy family. Until their mom and dad abandoned them. Their parents put them in a foster home and left t...
15.8K 631 91
Evie got adopted a year ago lately she had blown up safer fans knew she could dance but bumps obviously along the way! Does Evie mess up? Who helps w...