It Started with Ria

By suebug8

Victoria aka Ria is a spoiled rich brat out to have a good time. When she pushes her luck too far she gets in... More

Sneak Peek
Chapter 1-Punishment
Chapter 2 Schoolin'
Chapter 3- Insults
Chapter 4- I'm Way Hotter Than He Is!
Chapter 5-Snakes and Bubbles
Chapter 6- Juice and Muffins
Chapter 7-Table Talk
Chapter 8-Apologies and IVs
Chapter 9 -Boxers and Butts
Chapter 10-Prince and Princesses
Chapter 11-Naughty thoughts and Blackouts
Chapter 12- Friend or Foe
Chapter 13-Anticipation of the Feisty One
Chapter 15- The Seabee and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 16-Loverboy and a Blonde
Chapter 17-Blast from the Past
Chapter 18- Assaults and Rejection
Chapter 19-Hopeless Romantic
Chapter 20- Lamborghinis and Stories
Chapter 21-The Movie Theatre Usher and a Couple of Teenagers
Chapter 22-Jealousy and My Girl
Chapter 23-Giving Gifts
Chapter 23-Dominic and Tom
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- The End

Chapter 14-Glocks and the princess

28.1K 667 28
By suebug8

Whoa two uploads in one day! Yeah, I just felt it today I guess. Enjoy and let me know if you hate me at the end buwhahaha

=====================================================================

Chapter 14

Nic's POV

It has used up every ounce of willpower I have to stand here rooted to this very spot waiting for my boys to show up. Walking away from the dilapidated house out of hearing range I pushed my ear piece.

"This is officer Rimero I am going in for a closer look...no radio transmissions unless there is an officer down...I repeat no radio transmissions," I turn my radio off because I know the next transmission is going to be my commanding officer telling me to back off and wait. He will try to rationalize with me that if I bust in the house I will be endangering her life more so than waiting until the situation is under control. Good thing I dressed appropriately in my swat black fatigues and my face has black face paint on it to camouflage me in the cover of the trees.

Cautiously, I ninja my way to the back yard where two men were standing outside the back door. Damn that entry is cut off for sure. I was about to turn around and sneak to the side of the house when they started talking.

"Sh*t man, have you seen that new trick Spike brought tonight?" man #1 asked.

"Hell ya, man I hope he gets tired of that ass soon. I'm gonna tap that until she can't move," man #2 replied.

"Get in line man! Spider already said he had dibs on seconds. Man I will give my cut of this week's profit for a piece of that. Spike always goes out about 10:00 I am going to slip in his room and hit that before he gets back," man #1 says.

"Dude Spike will stomp a mud hole in your ass," man # 2 says.

"Nah, man I will just tell him she was getting out of hand and had to be punished," man # 1 says. I couldn't listen to anymore of their ramblings about Ria or I would use the Glock pistol I have and kill them both and then all of the gangsters will be out here.

Making my way around the side of the house I found a window. Peeking in I realize it's a bathroom. Testing the window I find it to be unlocked so I slip the window up careful to not make a sound. The bathroom door was shut so I listened through the door to see if I could hear anyone in the adjoining room.

What I heard made see red, blood red...I heard someone groan. Then I heard a button pop and then a zipper. In sync with the zipper sound I opened the door hoping it wouldn't creak. The sight in front of me brought back all my training in a flash wave. He would die. A man, that I recognize from the bust Ria got arrested at, was currently pulling her shorts off of her.

Using my ninja skills once again I stepped up to the bed without notice because I was behind him and Ria's beautiful eyes were shut tight, thank God. I don't want her to see anything bad ever. Ever so slowly I watched as he dropped her shorts to the side of the bed, as he was doing this I pulled my knife out of the sheath at my calf. Then he took his hand on each side of her lacy white panties as he started to rip them I pulled his head back with my hand over his mouth and slit his throat from one ear to the other and flung him into the floor.

When Ria felt his body weight removed from the bed her eyes snapped open full of fear and dread. Her eyes met mine and I motioned for her to be quiet as I dug through the dead man's pockets, finally I pulled the handcuff key out and made my way to unlock the cuffs from her delicate wrist. She nodded and stood to her knees on the bed and hugged herself to me. As she hugged me I whispered into her ear, "We are going to get you out the bathroom window. You are going to run through the forest until you find the highway. Officers will be there waiting for you." She shook her head no with tears in her eyes. It broke my heart in two.

She was still hugging me as if her life depended on it and followed my lead by whispering in my ear, "I have to be where you are, please."

Damn what do I say to that? "I want you to beg and plead as if he is still in here with you. Say 'please don't. Please I will do anything,'" I tell her so as not to alarm the rest of the house to my presence. She does as she is told. Trying to get her to the bathroom before she sees the dead body on the floor wasn't easy and I failed. Her hand flew to her mouth as she let out a whimper of fright. Then her eyes met mine with some emotion that I didn't understand and I am assuming she has just realized what a monster I can be. She is probably wondering what kinds of things I have done to make this not affect me. To kill another person without remorse is unforgivable, I know.

Finally, I get her to the bathroom. Noticing a robe on the door I hand it to her so she doesn't go out into the night with nothing on. She is still whisper begging me not to send her away from me, but she has to go. I have to get her to safety. I lift her through the open window and slowly lower her to the ground. She looks around and up at me one last time and nods letting me know the coast is clear. I wave her to run watching her until I can no longer see her in my sight.

Turning toward the bedroom door when I hear a knock I wait.

"Hey Spike you bout done in their man it's about time for the 10 run," Ah I recognize that voice to be man #1 from outside. He must be trying to get rid of Derringer at 10 so he can go after my Ria. Let him come after her now.

"Yeah, man get in here," I say gruff hoping that it fools this moron. Standing behind the door with a pillow in hand I wait for him to open it. As he shuts the door back he looks around the empty room dumfounded. Putting the pillow to his back I shoot him once where I know his heart to be. He falls instantly.

I open the bedroom door just a crack to see what I can and start to quietly move out of the bedroom. There is a girl cooking something on a stove. As she stands at the stove making food man # 2 comes up behind her and smacks her butt hard. Then he proceeds to hug her from behind and I can tell this girl doesn't like it by the look on her face that he can't see. Pulling my gun I put it to his head.

"Make one move and you're dead," I tell him as I grab my cuffs from behind my back. The young girl squeaked out of fear.

"Where are the rest of them?" I ask her.

"T-they we-went out for the 10 r-run," she says meekly. Knowing it is safe now I turn my radio back on as the frightened girl is shaking. I see no need in cuffing her because she doesn't seem to be a threat but I got my eyes on her anyways.

"Rimero, we have Miss Gavan. I repeat we have Miss Gavan. Are you able to respond?" the radio buzzed.

"Yeah, got two dead and two in custody but many more are on their way here soon. Bring 'em in," I respond. With that the door was busted in and several of my swat boys came in guns drawn. They set up in the house waiting for the others to come back while I made my way back to Ria.

She was in the front of a squad car, looking scared to death, still wearing the robe i had her put on. I ran as fast as my feet would carry me to her. I wrenched the door open and pulled her from the car.

"Are you okay?" I asked while trying to check her over for injuries and she had plenty. She didn't say anything but just broke down crying in my arms. Captain came over to me then.

"Rimero, we called in an ambulance. They said it was going to be a bit something about a big wreck on I-265," he said looking at me oddly.

"Nah, I will take her to Memorial Hospital now," I tell him. Commandeering the squad car she had been sat in I rush her over to the hospital fearing that she was in shock. On the way there she scooted over so that she was sitting against me in the car. I was shocked she would want to be this close to a man after what just happened. When we pulled up to the er entrance I pulled her from the car and carried her in my arms to the er nursing station.

Everyone looked at us in fear most likely due to my outfit and face paint. I started yelling and pulling my badge up from my chest and they flew into action. Two hours later a nurse came to get me from the waiting room. She was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her hands. They said they didn't do a rape kit since I got there in time. But that she was pretty banged up. She has a skull fracture and multiple contusions. She would have to be looked after for a few weeks, which wasn't a problem since that's my job already. They said I could take her home now. Gently, I took her hand in mine and made light circles on the back of her hand. She looked up at me and gave me a small, sad smile.

"Can I take you home now?" I asked her.

"Please," she said quietly. I helped her get off the bed and walked her out with my arm around her waist to steady her. Just touching her made my pulse race. Sh*t there is something wrong with me the girl barely escaped a rape and I am perving on her. I shook my head and she noticed.

"What's the matter?" she asked concerned. She just got out of a deadly situation and she is concerned about what could be bothering me.

"Nothing really, I was just scared I wouldn't make it to you in time," I tell her, which is true but not what I was just thinking of.

"Make it to me in time..." she said thinking hard.

"Oh my God the girl that was there they kidnapped her! She has been there for almost two years. We have to get her too, please Nic!" she cried out.

"She is in police custody, she will be taken care of I promise. I will even call the Captain myself okay?" I say bending down to her eye level.

"Okay," she breathed out in relief. On the way taking her home I call the captain and explain things to him about the girl. As soon as Ria heard me call the Captain she fell asleep on my shoulder. Pulling up to her home all I hear are her soft snores. Her guardians are awaiting us. They have been informed of the entire situation and were told to stay home and await news.

They met us at the door and seen  Ria was asleep. Doris had red rings around her eyes and Cliff looked like he had aged a few years. Both had looks of pure relief on their faces. I knew they loved this girl. They never had kids and just don't know how to show affection for her.

I carry my princess all the way up to her room and slide her under her blankets. She stirs and her wide eyes meet mine.

"Please stay with me Nic?" she begs.

"Damn straight, I am not going anywhere princess," I tell her and she smiles a small smile and her snore fill the room again.

=================================================

Okay so who is happy that Nic saved her like the hero he is? hmm

COMMENT!!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 325 8
Sophie chambers, a naive and innocent young Woman, was sold by her father to pay for his drug debt. This spiralled her into a world of violence, traf...
6.2M 223K 62
"If you turn your back to me again, you better be bending over, sweetheart." *** Everyone warns you about boys who go looking for troubles, who have...
9.8M 340K 40
Samantha Peterson has wealthy parents. Her so called friends not only murder her parents, but rob them and become wealthy themselves and soon the ric...
1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...