Rose's Thorns || Wattys 2016

By ErinRedBaron

Book 1 in the Clearwater series Maybelle Smith, or Rose as she is more known, is about as stereotypical as yo... More

A Rude Awakening
Werewolves Make Everything Better
Sexy Green Eyed Monster
Alpha's Secret
Old Memories
From Bad To Worse
A/N
I've Had A Long Day
A Spoon Full of Sugar
Oh No He Didn't
Puppy Love
Train Wreck
It's Not Fair...
Dog Fight
Make It Stop
Hate
Love
1K veiws!
Stay Safe
What Makes Us Strong
One More Day
The Good of the Many and the Fucked Up Few
Betrayal
Shit Show
It's Just One of Those Days
New story
I'll Remember You
Fuck it
Never Give Up
Living Hell
A Clipped Bird in an Open Cage
Fuaugh...I don't...uff
Little Lima
AHHHHH!
Actions Speak Louder than Words (Part 1)
Actions Speak Louder than Words (Part 2)
Lost
Heed Thy Call
Time for Action
A Means to an End
The end of the mean
Epilogue
Book Two

A Crash Course In Why My Parents Are Insane

266 13 0
By ErinRedBaron

You remember me saying how I was tired and how when I got home I was going to lie down and relax?

Boy was I wrong.

The second I opened the door to pack house, my head practically exploded. Literally, since I am so close to all of the pack members the connection between us got a lot stronger.

It's like everyone in the house is trying to mind link me at once, each telling me different things.

Ever seen those shows where some famous dude is surrounded by reporters shouting questions at him all at once? That's pretty much what it's like accept amplified to where everyone is shouting directly into your ear.

It all happens so fast I can only catch tid bits of what their saying. Choruses of 'Run girl run!' and 'God help you's' ring through my head along with some other prayers and warnings I can't quite make out.

My head feels like it's about to freakin' blow.

Just as I'm about to go kill me some werewolves, all the voice stop. Great, the weirdness continues.

"Okay, what the hell is going on here?" I look around in confusion as I make my way further into the living room.

It's deathly quiet, the only sound being my own words bouncing from wall to wall. What was that all about?

All of a sudden, loud thumping noises reach my ears. It's coming from upstairs; whoever it is races through the hall and down the stairs.

The second they turn the corner my brain finally pieces everything together.

There, standing at the bottom of the stairs, is my mom with a very scary face. You know, the kind of look you get after talking back that says 'I'm gonna bitch-slap you!'

"Where the HELL have you been!" She screams, getting straight to the yelling. Now I'm starting to see where I get my charm from. "I've been worried sick about you! I can't reach you, you don't call, and your brother's useless in these situations!"

A hurt 'hey' floats down the stairs at her comment that can only be from Matthew. This reminds me that the whole house is probably listening in on us.

Despite this, she starts walking towards me, not caring about the fact in the slightest.

In retrospect, I probably should have seen this coming. Shitty day I've been having I'm lucky an asteroid doesn't come down and strike me dead.

"Well what's your excuse?" Her tone is calmer, but a thousand times more frightening, as she looks up at me, crossing her arms.

Times like these are when I really notice our height difference. It's fun to tease her about but I resist the urge, seeing as she's looking at me like I spit on a hobo and kicked a puppy all in the same hour.

I opened my mouth, speaking slowly and choosing my words carefully. "I'm sorry to have worried you." So far so good, now what do I tell her happened? Can't tell her the truth.

'Not much really, just got found and rejected by my mate then ran off in the middle of school to a secret meadow I never told you about to be alone only to be found by my science partner who followed me. Oh yeah! Did I mention that my mate is alpha of the Black Forest pack, our strongest and most hated enemy while my science partner, the one who found and walked me home is his beta? You know, the ush'.'

Right, if I tell her that she'll have a cow. No, scratch that, she'll have the whole friggen farm.

Groaning internally, I meet her steely gaze. "I wasn't feeling well so I went for a run to cool my head, my phone must've died at some point." Lie. I just turned it off.

A cold sweat begins to creep down my back. If she sees through me, well let's just say, I'll give my heart to God because my ass is hers.

I shudder at the thought but quickly regain my composure. "I didn't mean to get home so late, I'm really sorry." Speaking of late. My eyes flicker to the clock hanging next to the giant 48in plasma on the wall.

6:30 that's not too bad. "Besides," I say, trying to defend myself. "I'm eighteen today. I'm old enough to have a few hours to myself."

My mom's eyes soften a little at my words. "That's not the point." She sighs. "I just wished you would have called to let me know you were going to be late."

A twinge of guilt bites at me and I downcast my eyes. She's right, I was so worried about myself I forgot everyone else's feelings.

I stuff my hands in my pockets, fingering the phone inside.

"Also," My mother continues with a much softer tone. "there's a party tonight and your father wants you to come."

"Party?" I fix my eyes on her, the shock clear in my voice. Mom nods.

"Yes, that's what he's calling it at least, though, I think it's going to be more of a hostile get together."

"Why?"

"Well, because the Black Forest pack is coming." She says, grimacing as she said their name.

A thousand things run through my head and I scream internally. Banshees would've been proud. I just can't catch a break today can I?

If the Black Forest pack is coming, Wilfred is coming, and if Wilfred is coming, I have to be anywhere else.

"Mom, do I have to go?" I ask trying desperately to communicate with my eyes as I plead.

"Yes you do." She answers firmly clearly telling me this was not up for discussion.

I ignore it though as my stubborn nature refuses to let me go down without a fight.

"Oh come on, what possible reason do I have for going? Matthew's going to be the next alpha, not me and if the Black Forest pack is coming that obviously means that it's a cover for a meeting between the alphas!" I say.

Her eyes fix on me again and she glares.

"You can't weasel your way out of this! You're coming, end of discussion! Your father said the same." Telling me her unspoken words, she turns on heel and walks away, stopping only once in the doorway that leads to the dining room.

Without turning around, she speaks. "The party starts at eight so be ready to go by seven thirty. I left the dress I want you to wear on your bed and I suggest you go before your dad finds you because he was searching for you too and he didn't look happy."

With that, she disappears into the dining room, leaving me standing alone. Damn it! Why?

I usually don't have to go to these stupid events, why today of all days does that have to change?

I squeeze my eyes shut and furrow my brow in frustration. A low feral growl slips through my clenched teeth.

There's no point in arguing, that will only make things worse. All I can do is suffer through.

This in mind, I stomp upstairs, growling and mumbling under my breath the whole time.

I make my way down to the very end of the hall, throw my bedroom door open, and walk in.

When my door is closed I release all of my bent up frustration out in a loud scream. After my little temper tantrum my eyes fall on my bed. Laying lazily on top of my comforter, is white dress.

I walk over and pick it up by the shoulders to examine it.

I rub the fabric between my fingers and notice the dress is more pearly than white.

Probably some type of knock off silk considering my mom's way too cheap to get the real stuff. Not that I'm complaining because I'm too tomboyish to wear high class crap like that anyways.

The dress itself isn't too bad. It's a crimpled V-neck that wraps around forming an X on the back which leads into the draping on either side.

The hem falls down to the floor as I hold it in front of me.

Alright, let's get this over with. I quickly slip out of my clothes leaving on only my underwear. Dress in hand I run into the bathroom. Gently folding the delicate cloth, I set it on the toilet seat and turn to the shower.

The knobs squeak in protest as I turn them but still work. I adjust the temperature and soon a steady stream of water comes out.

I strip off the rest of my clothes and hop in. The hot water feels good against my skin, washing away the tension I had felt only moments ago.

My eyes close in pleasure. How did it get like this? Yesterday everything was fine. Wilfred and I avoided each other, I went about my daily routine, laughed with someone friends, what changed?

Wilfred became my mate.

Wilfred.

My heart throbs painfully as I think of him. Water drips down my cheeks and I can't tell if it's from the shower or from tears.

I sigh. Now's not the time for this. Scolding myself, I open my eyes. All I have to do is make it through this party.

Spurred on by my new resolve, I speed-shave my legs and under arms and get out of the shower.

A chill hits my bare wet skin. I wrap myself in a towel to keep from shivering.

I towel dry my hair, cause if I blow dry it gets frizzy, and yank a brush through it. The damp strands stick to my back and shoulders.

The foggy mirror has cleared enough for me to see myself. I look like a drowned cat. I glare at my reflection before going into the cabinet behind me.

From inside I pull out some make-up and a bunch of bobby pins. I lay it all out in front of me next to the sink.

Making sure my body is completely dry, I pull on the dress and my underwear. Fits okay, not to tight. I examine myself in the mirror, noticing for the first time that there is a cut down the dress, exposing my right leg.

Good thing I decided to shave. Thanking god for that, I began on my hair.

Using one hand, I pull my hair back and up, letting long strands fall, framing my face. Satisfied, I begin to place bobby pins in my hair to hold it in place.

When I finish, loose ends stick up from here and there and the curls in my hair start to form as it dries.

Next is make-up. Normally I detest make-up, but since this is such an important event I'll make an exception.

Even though I don't like to wear it, I know how to apply it.

I apply eye liner and give my eyes a shadowy look before adding mascara and dark red lipstick.

I stand back for one last look at myself. The dress compliments my pale skin, hugging my body to show off my curves. My dark colored hair and make-up pop in contrast to my skin and dress. I smirk a little and my reflection copies.

I have to say, I kind of look like some evil queen.

Laughing at myself, I leave the bathroom without bothering to clean up. I'll just get it later.

Once back in the bedroom part of my room I glance at the clock. 7:15 Okay, I'm making good time, just got to find some shoes.

I go into my closet and as expected, there's not much to choose from. Mostly sneakers and winter boots.

Groaning I begin to dig. I know they're in here somewhere.

"Ah-ha!" I cry as I pull out a pair of white strap heels.

Smiling victoriously, I slip into them and go to find my mom. The last thing I need is another reason for her to be mad at me.

I'm already tall without heels standing at 5'8 but with I reach just above 5'11. Everything looks weird because of it.

Getting used to my new persona I walk slowly so as not to trip.

Slowly but surely, I make my way down the hall and just as I'm about to turn a corner, someone going the opposite way beats me to it. Surprisingly me I try to take a step back. To my dismay, I misstep and am thrown off balance.

"Whoa!" I wave my arms to get my balance.

"Watch it!" The person says as they catch me by the waist. I cling to their neck and they help me steady myself.

Once I'm back on my feet, I look up locking eyes with my beta Markus. "Thanks!" I say in a sigh. I smile at him.

He stares at me intently before making a face.

"Who are you?" He asks with a true look of confusion on his face.

Wha-how can-he's such a-.

My face drops and I give his my best you're-a-complete-and-total-idiot look.

"It's me you dolt."

Markus' eyes widen. "That sarcasm, Rose!" He raises his voice an octave.

I roll my eyes. "No the Easter Bunny, who the hell do you think it is."

"It's not-it's just that-you look so-."

"That sentence better end with 'good' if you want to keep that smart mouth of yours." He clams up at my words, eyes still wide.

I cock my hip to the side and rest my hand on it, smirking all the while.

I like the reaction, even if it's a little embarrassing.

Markus' such a sweet and innocent guy even though he doesn't give that impression.

He has scruffy auburn hair, a strong build, and big brown eyes that would shame those of a puppy. He's a good half-foot taller than me and is just so much fun to tease.

Markus' still staring at me.

Now this is embarrassing... "Take a picture it'll last longer." I say to cover my embarrassment. Mark suddenly snaps out of it and turns beet red.

"S-sorry, you just look really...uh...beautiful..." He says shyly, scratching the back of his neck.

Taken aback by his unusual bluntness, heat rises to my cheeks.

I blink a few times before looking down. "Thanks." I whisper.

Looking back at him I realize he's also dressed to impress.

He's wearing a crisp suit with a black tie. It's a little disheveled, but he pulls it off nicely.

Nodding approvingly, I speak. "You look good too!" Honestly I'm somewhat surprised.

I look him up and down one more time. Markus looks down at himself.

"Oh right, thanks." He flashes me a cheeky grin as he tugs at his clothes. "I was just about to leave actually." He fixes his eyes on me.

"You?"

"I need to find my mom. Have you seen her?" I ask.

Markus thinks for a second before answering. "Um, I think I saw her in the courtyard."

"Courtyard, got it."

"Are you going there now?"

"Yeah, if I don't she'll bite my head of." Markus laughs.

"You're probably right." He manages to say in between laughs. His face scrunches up and I can't help but smile at his childlike innocence.

He's cute when he laughs.

All of a sudden, Wilfred's face pops into my mind.

I wonder what he looks like when he laughs. My mind starts to wander but I quickly snap back to my senses.

"Okay thanks. I'll see you at the party." My voice is less enthusiastic than before. Markus doesn't notice though because he just smiles.

Before he can realize anything's off I walking away waving a little as I go.

Ah, why do I keep thinking about Wilfred? How he laughs, why he rejected me, how he'd look if he smiled at me, how it'd feel if he held my hand, or kissed me with those perfect pink- Gahhh! No! Stop it!

I walk to the courtyard, focusing my attention on anything but Wilfred. A cool breeze blew past, nipping at my still damp hair.

Our mansion of a house is beautiful, but nothing compared to the courtyard.

Statues and hedges are placed to form a circle around a large fountain of two wolves howling.

On the right side a narrow passage of flowers branch off to a large veranda with roses and vines woven in and out of all places. The left side starts the same as the right, with hedges on both sides until it opens up into an enclosed garden full of flowers and benches that made you never want to leave.

I breathed in the scent and smiled. God I love this place. As I admire the scenery I hear a voice call out to me.

"Ro?" I turn and see Matthew dressed in a tuxedo only a few feet from me.

He looks at me wide eyed before grimacing. "I don't like it." He says bluntly. Hey, I wear this stupid thing and you say that!?!?

Anger swells in me and just as I'm getting ready to pop him making that pretty face a lot less pretty, he continues.

"Too many guys will look at you." I freeze. He's still grimacing but now I see it's not out of distaste but of worry.

Smiling, I take his hand. "Let's get going shall we?" I ask sweetly.

Matthew looks hesitant but reluctantly follows, mumbling to himself about sisters.

When we reach the car, mom is already there waiting for us. She must have already seen Matt because her eyes go straight to me. A smile forms on her face and she grins from ear to ear.

She puts her hands together and her lips become a thin line. "Oh, my babies. They're so big now I don't know what to do."

I smile bitterly, squeezing Matthew's hand lightly. Yeah at least we agree on one thing, I really don't know what to do.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh god we're on Satan's doorstep." Matthew mutters as we pull up to Black Forest pack house.

That's right, straight into the belly of the beast.

I lean over to Matthew and nudge him with my elbow. I glance over to make sure our mom isn't watching before whispering.

"Bet you ten bucks there'll be a fight within the hour." I say and wiggle my eyebrows. Matthew chuckles.

"Bet you twenty there'll be two." We laugh harmoniously and our mom sighs.

"You two better behave while we're here, remember your position." Her tone is strict, but I can still see a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

Matthew and I exchange glances before stepping out of the car.

Here goes nothing.

I walk through the front gate's only to be confronted by an enormous mansion. It has to be at least a century old.

The walls are discolored and weathered with plants climbing their way up the sides.

Two giant pillars hold up a patio that sits perched quietly atop a large castle like door, which is open.

The three of us walk through into the house and are greeted by a familiar face.

A guy my age with a black buzz cut and dark blue eyes stands to greet us. His tux hangs loosely off his lanky body as he turns to us with an obviously forced smile.

Wait, he's in my science class!

What's his name, uh, Tristan!

Tristan's eyes flicker to each of us before settling on me. His smile falters for a moment but comes right back. "Yes, welcome to our home, I hope you find it to your liking." He gestures towards the interior of the house.

Past Tristan is a large stair case leading upstairs to what I'm assuming to be bedrooms, offices, stuff like that.

A large chandelier hangs above it, sparkling beautifully in the light. To the right of the stairs looks like a living room with a family sized couch, plasma screen T.V., and every gaming system and DVD player known to mankind.

A large glass display case holding videos and video games sits to the right of the T.V. and there is a single doorway that looks to lead to the rest of the house as well on the left. A few lounge chairs are scattered around, all pointing towards a good sized coffee table.

To the left of the stairs is hall with windows looking out on the yard on one side and an assortment of doors on the other. The hall is long but I can see it open up at the end into a much larger room.

All of the wall are an illuminating gold-beige kind of color that makes the room look a thousand times bigger and more majestic than it actually is.

"If you would follow the hall to the end, that's where everyone has gathered." Tristan says suddenly, breaking me from my awed state.

I look to him and see him still eyeing me. What, is there something on my face?

My mom gives him a word of thanks before walking ahead, Matthew and I close behind.

I nod my thanks to Tristan, who just sneers.

Well, hello to you to.

"Would you like me to escort you?" Matthew says in a mock gentlemanly way, sticking out his elbow for me to take.

"What I would like is for them to have a more depressing home, this is actually quite lovely." I respond looking around the room.

A growl reaches my ears from behind me. Startled, I turn to see Tristan glaring coldly at me.

A nervous laugh escapes me and I quickly turn around, grasping Matthew's arm tightly. "But an escort will do for now." I say weakly.

Matthew chuckles lightly besides me.

When we reach the end of the endless hallway we step out of the house and in to what looks like an extremely large backyard-ballroom type place. Even has a bar.

Werewolves are mingling in small groups, none of which, from what I can see, are consisting of both Black Forest and Dark Moon members.

There are a few familiar faces here and there but no one I'm too close to. I can't find Lexi either.

Realizing I'm alone, I tighten my grip on Matthew.

I can feel him looking at me. "Don't worry," he pats my hand reassuringly, "these things aren't so bad."

Right, he has to come to these things all the time.

He probably should go talk to people than. I suddenly feel like dead weight dragging him down.

Forcing a smile onto my face I look up at him. "I'm gonna go get something to drink." I say as happily as I can.

Matthew looks surprised. "I can get it for you if-"

"No, no, you go mingle, I won't go too far."

"But what if-"

"See ya!" I slip out of his grip and walk towards the buffet table.

Matthew calls after me but I just ignore it, his voice soon being drowned out by the music.

I really am thirsty though. I look up and down the table until my eyes rest on a large punch bowl filled with red liquid.

Dangerous considering my color of choice but who cares. I'm parched.

I make my way up to it and grab a glass. Careful not to spill any, I ladle the punch into my cup.

"Excuse me, but someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be alone, should she?" A voice says in a husky voice from behind, making me drop the ladle.

I take a step back to avoid the splash.

Man, this guy almost got punch all over me. Give him a punch, the stupid bastard.

I turn around but instead of the stupid bastard I am expecting, there stands Beck, who's apparently just stupid.

I lock eyes with him. After a moment of awkward silence, Beck steps back, shock clear on his face.

"Rose!" His voice is so loud it cracks and I can't help but laugh as the known playboy of Clearwater blushes like a school girl.

"Who were you expecting?" I ask, happy it was Beck and not some creep.............well.....

Beck stands with his mouth open, like he's trying to get words out but can't. My smile widens. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?"

Beck looks me over again and turns an even deeper shade of red. "I-I-you-and then-"

He mutter a strange mixture of words I'm hoping were meant to be an actual sentence.

Beck's dilemma seems to be attracting attention though because I can feel eyes turning to us. Just ignore it.

"Just take a deep breath." I say more to myself than Beck.

He gathers himself before speaking again. "Wow, you look, wow." He says still not making too much sense.

I look down at myself, embarrassed. "Yeah, I know, this like the first time I've worn this kind of stuff outside anywhere, so..." I start but Beck cuts me off.

"No that's not what I meant! I just meant you look really good like this." He says finally seeming to recover a little.

I blush at his words. Damn, why am I so freaking sensitive?

"Oh, thank you." I say avoiding his gaze. Beck looks off awkwardly as well.

"Well, you may not be the person I thought you were but my question still stands. Why are you alone?" He asks, looking back at me.

"Oh, um," His sudden question throws me off guard and I stammer. Also, the added pressure of everyone around isn't helping. "I was thirsty so..." I hold up my glass to show him.

"I see, so liking the party so far?"

"Yeah, it's pretty good." I say taking a sip of the punch. A bitter, burning sensation fills my mouth.

My face twists at the taste and I place the cup on the table. "This is not." I conclude.

Beck laughs a little at my reaction. "Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if someone spiked it." He tells me now only after I drink it.

I shoot him a look of mock anger, but he just smiles and sticks out his tongue.

Our conversation feels more natural now and we tease each other back and forth. I don't even mind the curious stares anymore.

All of a sudden, the sweet, mouthwatering scent of honeysuckle and lilacs fill my nose. Only one thing has a scent like that. I turn my head to the side.

Wilfred.

He's standing a little ways off with the same expression he wore when he caught up to me in school.

Shock, pure, undiluted shock.

I was afraid I'd run into him.

Sighing inwardly, I return my attention to Beck who's looking at me with concern in his soft brown eyes.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks quietly so only I can hear him.

Oh no, I'm worrying him. I smile brightly. "Yes, I'm fine!" I reassure him cheerfully.

Beck looks unconvinced. "Really, because you did run off earlier and you're looking a bit pale."

He puts a hand on my forehead. "No, no fever." His other hand gently grabs my chin, tilting my face up to look at him.

H-he's a little close. My heart starts pounding hard when a menacing growl reaches my ears.

Beck hears it too and looks over. Wilfred stands farther off than before but even from here I can see him scowling.

What the hell is he so mad for, HE rejected ME.?

Just as I'm about to go over to ask what his problem is my dad shows up.

His eyes flicker to me for a fraction a second but quickly look away. Not quickly enough though and I catch a pained look flash through his dark eyes.

Dad?

Okay now I'm worried. He walks briskly up to Wilfred, who still looks pissed, and whispers something to him in a low voice. I try to hear what he's saying but he obviously doesn't want me to.

Beck drops his hands from my face, his expression suggesting he's just as not more confused than I. Even so, he doesn't pry.

I give him a silent thanks and return my gaze to my father.

Wilfred nods a few times as he listens before walking off into the crowd. I try to see where he's going but he's soon swallowed up by people dancing through my field of vision.
"Rose, I want you to come here." My father's voice rings through my head.

I look over to him and see him watching me intently. Beck senses the mood being thrown off and speaks up.

"Well, I'm going to go, but save me a dance, kay?" He claps his hands together as he speaks, causing me to jump.

Quickly regaining my composure, I smile at him. He really is a sweet guy, despite his reputation.

"Sure thing." I respond. Actually, the thought of dancing makes me want to gag, but maybe it'll be fun if it's with him.

Beck smiles at my answer before trotting in a different direction. Going to go hit on some girl probably.

After he leaves I go up to my father. He smiles at me lovingly. "You look great." Despite his best efforts I can see strange emotions swimming in his eyes.

What's wrong dad?

Worry grips me at his unusual behavior. Especially since he's trying so hard to cover it up.

He clears his throat. "Shall we?" He sticks out his arm for me to take.

Linking my arm with his, he begins to lead me away. Weaving through the crowds, we continue back into the house.

Curiosity pecks at me. I want to ask where it is we're going but I have a feeling he isn't going to tell me. Instead, I just follow him silently, letting him take me further down the empty hall.

The gentle sound of the music playing outside begins to fade. Getting softer and softer while still keeping its calming tone.

Besides that the only sound is the gentle clicking of our shoes against the hard floor.

We stop in front of a large oak door, with carefully carved designs etched into the frame.

It's considerably larger than the others and has a majestic air about it.

My father opens the door without hesitation. I give him a curious look.

Whoever's inside must be expecting him. He didn't even knock.

The door swings open with a creak and warm air hits my chilled skin. I take in the room all in the matter of a second.

The focal point of the room is a large desk with the same carvings as the ones on the door. Documents and books are lined up neatly, sitting next to a plain lamp. An old man sits behind it, his hands folded neatly in front of him.

Thin spectacles perch carefully on the bridge of his nose which he looks over to glance at me.

A smile forms on his weathering face, revealing crow's feet along with other fine lines. Despite the wrinkles, his face looked rather young.

I can tell he was once a handsome man.

Bookshelves sat on either side of him and aside from a few potted plants and paintings, the only thing in the room is two wooden chairs facing the old man's desk, one of which is taken.

While all overwhelming, the thing that hits me hardest, and the smell.

A powerful mixture of honeysuckle and lilacs hit me for the second time tonight.

The back facing me stiffens, his blonde hair gleaming almost golden in the light at the movement.

Wilfred.

* * *     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 11 27
This is about a female girl Olivia, Liv for short, that is daughter of the alpha. she is the youngest of her kind to become an alpha. she hates when...
55.3K 1.4K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
1.3K 55 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
46.1K 1.2K 27
{[Complete]} small edits here and there this book is also getting rewritten so it will be better. Celeste is the first blue Wolf in centuries. She is...