Your forever is all that I ne...

By Cilantro

Sage has had enough of Kellin Quinn's crazy lifestyle, but as much as she tries to get over him, they still l... More

Your forever is all that I need (Kellin Quinn - Sleeping with Sirens)
Chapter 2 - You're the closest to heaven that Ill ever be.
Chapter 3 - A kick in the head.
Chapter 4 - I don't wonna feel a thing anymore..
Chapter 5 - The truth.
Chapter 6 - How cute.
Chapter 7 - Oh my stomachs tied in knots...
Chapter 8 - You kill me.
Chapter 9 - Europe.
Chapter 10 - They say that love is forever..
Chapter 11 - With ears to see and eyes to hear.
Chapter 12 - Do it now, remember it later.
Chapter 13 - So caught up in your digital world, what happens now?
Chapter 14 - Don't fall asleep at the helm.
IMPORTANT NOTE PLEASE READ
Chapter 15 - Roger rabbit.
Chapter 16 - Big gulps.
Chapter 17 - Low.
Note.

Chapter 1 - I miss you.

5.8K 102 10
By Cilantro

*** KELLIN'S POV ***

It was 9am and I had to and retrieve the stuff from the laundrettes. I'd never actually been there before in my entire life. That was what Sage always did, looking at it now, she was probably bored, being at home doing everything all the time while I went off and had fun. Without her. Wow. I was a douche.

I walked into the place, it looked really vintage, an old woman sitting behind the counter with jam jar glasses on, bleached blonde hair in a high messy bun , loads of make up and smudged lipstick, she was about fifty and she was smoking a cigarette while reading the newspaper. Was I in a movie?

I went over to her awkwardly, I felt so out of place in my skinnys, black shirt and vans. 

'Hey, Ive come here to get some stuff, under the name Sage Hampton?' I said. 

'You're not Sage' she scoffed, not looking up from her newspaper.

'No, but she told me to get some stuff from here' I said.

'I cant just randomly give out peoples stuff when you say a name' she scoffed again.

'She told me to come here and say I needed the stuff under her name' I insisted, getting impatient.

'One minute, Ill call her'

Oh for fucks sake.

'Hey Sage some weird dude with long hair here is trying to pick up your stuff...Oh okay... chat later byeeee!!' she said, who does she think she is? Sage's best friend? I think not.

She huffed and puffed as she went to get a bag from the back, a massive bag at that.

'Thanks' I smiled politely, even though she didnt deserve it. I payed and walked out, bumping into a brunette. She gave me a big cheesy smile and took off her sunglasses.

'Im Amy' she grinned.

'Kellin' I smiled back, hoping she would move out of the way so I could go home.

'That looks heavy, Ill help you' she said, pulling the bag with her arm, we had a strap in each hand, we began walking towards the appartment blocks 'I go to the gym'

'Awesome, my... friend used to go to the gym' I said, forgetting Sage and I were no longer together.

'Cool' she grinned again.

We got to the appartment, I expected to say goodbye, but nope, she had to come in and help me sort out Sage's stuff. It was awkward, she was telling me her life story while I just stood in the living room, awkwardly making piles of clothes.

Then I heard the door open, oh God, what would Sage say? 

She walked into the living room, wearing short shorts and a big black hoodie and combat boots with knee high cream scrunched up socks. Her amazing red hair was in a messy bun, with loads of little strands hanging out and black eye make up, she looked so beautiful, how could I cheat on her?!

'Hey' she said awkwardly 'Is that all mine?'

'Yeah, theres just a few bits still in the bag though' I said, scratching the back of my head.

'Hi' Amy grinned 'Im Amy!'

'Hey' she smiled politely back.

'Amy I think you should go' I said, biting my lip.

'Okay, well Ill see you around.. Kellin' she smiled, skipping out.

Sage walked over, not saying a word, collecting her stuff, she looked up at me for a second before returning to the bag.

'I know its none of my business but... who was she?' she mumbled.

'Some girl who helped me with the bag, she kind of invited herself in' I said, finishing up.

'Oh okay' she sighed looking towards the kitchen and noticing the shirt in the sink.

***  SAGE'S POV ***

I noticed the shirt in the sink and walked over to it and lifted it out, seeing the coffee stain had slightly lifted off from yesterday. I drained all the water out and got out a stain remover from beneath the sink, put hot water into the sink, put the stuff and the shirt and then left it again.

'That should work' I said, turning around.

'You're worst than my mum' Kellin chuckled.

'No Im not! Believe me! Im not, Ive met your mum' I giggled.

'I dont believe you' he smiled, he had a beautiful smile.

I walked out of the kitchen and to the bag 'Well, Ill see you around' I sighed, was this really it?

Kellin was about to say something when we heard the door fly open and Justin appeared.

'Hey bender!' he grinned at Kellin, and then he turned to me 'And hello beautiful'

'Hey' we both said at the same time.

'Ive come here with the guys but they're just slow ! We have a whole line of concerts this week dude !' Justin said happily.

'Yeah, I know, we need a new assistant by the way, did you manage to find one?' Kellin said awkwardly, as I was normally their old assistant.

'Oh well I thought, you know, you guys would end up back together' Justin mumbled.

That made things super awkward. Then Jesse walked in.

'Geeee!!!' he squeaked, I giggled 'Tour next week! Excited?'

'Actually Im not...' 

'Sage please dont break another dudes heart this week' he winked.

'So I could still do this assistant business?' I said, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow.

'Yes, you may, my little odd coloured eyed friend' Justin said.

'Done' I shrugged, picking up my stuff.

'Wait.. what?' Kellin frowned.

*** THE NEXT MORNING ***

I woke from my phone ringing at 6am, it was still dark outside and I'd only slept like 2 hours, who would ring me at this ridiculous time?

'Hello' I mumbled down the phone.

'Hey, its Kellin'

'Why are you ringing me now?'

'We will be picking you up in an hour to drive to the first state' he said.

'Fine, Ill see you then' I said, hanging up.

I pulled my body out of bed, crawling towards my wardrobe, how the hell I was gonna survive this, I had no clue.

I decided on black very ripped jeans, red converses, a Sleeping with Sirens band shirt and a grey zip up fitted jacket. I left my hair natural and did normal make up, made my suitcase and then I heard a knock on the door, I left a note for Aleks and then left.

'Hey Gabe' I smiled.

'Hey Gee' he grinned as we walked towards the bus taking us to the airport. 

It was still dark, I climbed into the bus and ditched my suitcase at the side, sitting next to Gabe, as the rest of the guys where either asleep in there beds or on the couches.

'I cant believe you're doing this' Gabe said, softly.

'Its my job, okay?' I said.

'You didnt have to' he sighed.

'I wanted to, I dont wonna give this up, I love this band, you guys are like my brothers, well, you know what I mean' I said, getting my laptop out.

'We love you, Sage, and so does Kellin, we were all fuming at what he did, believe me, but he does love you a lot, he just has a funny way of showing it' 

'I suppose so, he hurt me though'

'Yeah, but he loves and misses you' Gabe said.

About 20 minutes later the rest of the guys were awake, only because the bus went over a massive ditch in the road that jolted the thing and shook everyone up. Jack didnt look impressed.

I sat huddled up under a sheet on the couch, writing some lyrics, and feeling very sleepy, it wasnt long before I did eventually fall asleep, remembering the moment I found out Kellin had cheated...

It was 3am. It had been an hour since I'd had a raging argument over the phone with Kellin, he was being selfish, saying he wouldnt come home for the day he could. In 2 days he could come home for 1, but he was choosing not to. It upset me, I said a few hurtful words, but it was just my emotions, I missed him like hell, I needed him, why did he have to do this? I was lying in my bed, then my phone rung...

'Hey, its Jesse..' a pissed off voice said.

'Hey, whats wrong?' I said, concerned.

'Sorry its early for you, but Kellin is a fucking dickhead' he fumed.

'Wait... whats happened Jesse? Whats wrong?' I frowned.

'He's cheated on you, Gee, we all went mad, dont worry' Gabe said, I could sense the disgust in his tone.

My heart stopped. My body froze, I could barely speak 'How do you know?'

'We found him in some whores tent' Gabe said.

And that was it.

I didnt sleep, I just stared in the mirror for hours, I still had had a bit of make up on, it was halfway down my face now. I began pulling at my red hair, screaming and fuming. My neighbours, Gerard and Micky kept knocking, but I told them I was fine. They didnt believe me.

And then I woke up with a scream. I pulled myself right up to everyone staring at me in the bus. 

'Gee, are you okay?' Justin frowned.

'Just a nightmare' I said, trying to contain myself.

'Right...' said Jack.

I shrugged it off. I didnt want to ever re-call that again. It was horrible. It reminded me why I shouldnt be here.

We arrived at our first area. The tour manager climbed into the bus and sat down smiling.

'So, you will be playing in 2 hours, prepare the stage, prepare yourselves, and so on, and Sage, the voters on the poll online said 91% want to see you sing during this tour... so, what song?' he smiled at me.

Everyone stared at me. We had all obviously completely forgotten about that. A few months ago, when things were all perfect, I wanted to get my singing career out there, alone or with my band, so the guys said if I sang a Sleeping with Sirens song at each concert in their next tour dates, it could improve things, so they did an online poll to decide whether the people wanted to hear me, and they won.

'Whatever' I shrugged, smiling.

'I think she should do Roger Rabbit' Justin said, 'But thats just my opinion'

'Okay' I said nodding, 'that sounds fine, and Ill play guitar'

They all smiled at me, Kellin got up and walked away, I knew he felt awkward about singing with me now we wherent together. So did I. But a part of me just wanted to cry.

We were on stage, they had sung a few songs to begin with, and now it was my turn. I walked on stage with a smile, the crowd went wild, it was a massive crowd, my heart pounded, Jesse walked over to me and handed me the acoustic guitar, I smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

Kellin sat down in the center of the stage,  I went and joined him, he kept staring at me, holding out another microphone for me, I placed it on the stand at looked at the eager crowd. 

'Hey guys, you ready for this?' I breathed, which ended in the crowd screaming and going wild.

I began playing, and then Kellin began singing, his beautiful voice was amazing, I loved him so much, why did he have to fuck things up? 

I sang afterwards, the crowd cheered and I just smiled along, then when I was done I said thankyou and walked off of stage, happy with the outcome. 

As I sat back stage next to a speaker, Kellin was about to start singing James Sean and Audrey Hepburn, but before he quickly whispered into the microphone I love you, Sage, please believe me and then he began singing.

Tears came into my eyes and I just ran, ran away from the venue, away from everything, I couldnt take this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 14.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
1.1M 58.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
49K 184 10
As the title says
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...