Chapter 14 - Don't fall asleep at the helm.

THIS IS JUST A FILLER HENCE WHY ITS SO SHORT !!!

We were done touring in England. It was the end of cold weather and eating at Nando's. We were on the plane back to beautiful America, but I knew I wouldn't like the weather there though, if Im honest, I prefer clouds over sun.

It was a long flight, and when we arrived back in the US all we wanted to do was sleep. It was dark and the moon was in the center of the sky. I smiled, I was home.

*** THE NEXT MORNING ***

I woke up in Kellin's arms, it was nice to be home. We had to go to the doctors today to have our first scan and I was so excited, despite how tired I was I'd had trouble sleeping due to it.

'Wakey wakey' I said as I tapped the top of Kellin's head.

He let out a groan kind of noise.

'We get to see our baby today!' I grinned, he opened his eyes.

'Thats the only reason Im getting up' he muttered, rubbing his eyes.

We got dressed and then drove to the hospital, we waited in the waiting room with other couples, then our name was called, we nervously stood up and walked into the doctors room.

'Morning' she smiled, 'so this is your first scan yes?'

'Yeah' we both grinned.

'Just lie on the table, Ill get the machine started' she said.

The table was cold but I was barely thinking about that. She put the cold gel on my stomach and I stared up at the monitor, you could see a small fetus, Kellin and I's grins grew bigger.

'You're 3 months pregnant' the nurse smiled.

'Thats further along than I thought' I said, 'but at least our baby will be here sooner'

This was deffinetly the start of something good.