Your forever is all that I need (Kellin Quinn - Sleeping with Sirens)

Brushing my long red hair, I stared into the eyes of the face staring back at me. This was it, within the space of 5 minutes my life was going to change, for better or for worse.

I was known as Kellin Quinn, the lead singer of Sleeping with Sirens, girlfriend. The girl with long curly-wavy bright fire engine red hair, odd coloured eyes (one green, one blue), I was only 5.4ft and rather shy, but once you got to know I was confident and cocky.

I heard the front door open and I quickly popped my hair brush into my bag, stood up, grabbed my suitcase and handbag and made my way towards the door, but not quick enough..

'Sage... What are you doing?' Kellin said, stopping me in the hall of our nicely size appartment, he frowned, looking confused.

'Im leaving you' I said simply, trying to keep a straight face, even though all I wanted to do was cry.

'What?' he said, slamming the door, dropping his keys onto the side table, but they slipped off and landed on the floor, he carried on staring at me, looking for an answer.

But my OCD got the better of me.

'Can you please pick up your keys, Kellin?' I asked, cause if he didn't, I would.

He lent down and picked them up, then stared at me again 'Sage, dont do this, why are you doing this?'

'Why am I doing this I said?' I said, then I repeated it loudly 'Why am I doing this?! Why are you even asking me this?! I know what you did on tour ! I know and it breaks my heart, I gave up so much for you and this is how you repay me? Bastard' 

I tried to storm pass him, but my short figure couldnt get passed his strong arms, my tears began to fall and I just wanted to leave.

'Kellin, just fuck off!' I shouted.

'How did you know?' he said, tears in his own eyes.

'Im friends with Gabe, Justin, Jesse and Jack too you know!' I said, trying to organise myself 'How could you cheat on me?'

'You know we had that argument? Well it really hurt me, I wanted to hurt you too, Im so stupid, I didnt even enjoy it, Im so stupid' he said, shaking.

I looked down 'Goodbye, Kellin' I finally said and pushed my way out of the door, where our 2 neighbours, Gerard and Micky stood, both tall muscly men, and my 'gay best friends'. 

'Sage, whats wrong?' They both said in confussion.

'Just get him away from me' I wept, running down the halls, pulling my suitcase.

I could hear Kellin shouting my name as I ran down the halls to elevators, but Gerard and Micky where too strong, there was no way he could get away from them.

I belted out of the building, loading everything into my car and just driving off as fast as I could, driving to my best friend, Aleks, house.

*** KELLIN'S POV ***

I tried my best to get Gerard and Micky off of me but it was impossible. They were so strong, they just dragged me back in the house, I was like child, kicking and shouting, trying to escape.

They slammed me against the wall in the appartment hall, closing the front door and locking it. I just stared at them, they were looking for an explaination to what was going on. So I just told them everything.