Deceitful (A Naruto Fanfic)

By Malikaax3

I was lied to. Deceived. Of course, I didn't know it at the time. All I knew was, I was Sakura Haruno, I didn... More

Deceitful (A Naruto Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Sakura
Chapter 2: Sakura
Ch. 3: Sakura
Ch.4: Sakura
Ch. 5: Sakura
Ch. 6: Sakura
Ch.7: Sakura
Ch.8 : Sakura
Ch.9 : Sakura
Ch. 10: Sakura
Ch. 11 Sakura:
Ch. 12 :Sakura
Ch. 13 : Sakura
Ch. 14: Sakura
Ch. 15: Sakura
Ch. 16: Sakura
Ch. 17: Sakura
Ch. 18: Sakura
Ch.19: Sakura
Ch.20: Sakura
Ch. 20 &1/2: Sakura
Ch. 21: Sakura
Ch. 22: Sakura
Ch.23: Sakura
Ch. 24: Sakura
Ch.25: Sakura
Ch.26: Sakura
Ch.27 :Sakura
Ch.28:Sakura
Chapter 29: Sakura
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Chapter 33
Ch.34
Chapter 35
Ch.36: Sakura
Chapter 37:Sakura
Ch.39:Sakura
Chapter 40: Sakura
Sakura: Chapter 41
Chapter 42: Sakura
Chapter 43: Sakura
Chapter 44: Sakura
Chapter 45: Sakura
Chapter 46: Sakura
Chapter 47: Sakura
Chapter 48: Sakura
Chapter 49: Sakura
Chapter 50: Sakura
Chapter 51: Sakura
Chapter 52: Sakura
Chapter 53: Sakura
Chapter 54: Sakura
Chapter 55: Sakura
Chapter 56: Sakura
Chapter 57: Sakura
Chapter 58: Sakura
Chapter 59: Sakura
Chapter 60: Sakura
Chapter 61: Sakura
Chapter 62: Sakura
Chapter 63: Sakura
Chapter 64: Sakura
Chapter 65: Sakura

Ch.38:Sakura

1.5K 80 27
By Malikaax3

Personally I'm not in love with this chapter, but I decided it's been a while. And why not throw in some Kashi too? It's sort of a filler chap but not quite.. I'll update again soon, considering I have the next chapter planned out. Okay people who read Deceitful, we need like a cool name. Idk. I just want one.. Ah nevermind, but if you wanna throw me a suggestion by all means go ahead and do it.

That parody on the side cracked me up and I loved how all the abridged version Team 7 acted, and it's from Abridge'd Comedy I think. So yeah. Enjoy, I love you all, and I want pasta.<3333333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically, right now I was crouched behind a bush, in a miniature cave, trying to run away from a man who belongs in an insane asylum .

I brought my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and rested my head on top, my cheek against my knees. My neck was literally cramping because of my position. My eye was pressed against the top of the cave.

Focusing on masking my chakra while trying to slow my breathing is not an easy task. Especially after running for a half hour. Who knew he'd have so much stamina.

"You were never good at quieting your breathing even if you weren't exercising. Remember when you'd play hide and seek? You were always the first one found since you could be heard from across the street." Inner joked.

"Oh shut it." I growled, annoyed by my current situation.

It was all his fault.

Fires need fuel.

And I was cold.

Not to mention I was doing him a favor, it's not like he needed it anyways.

I mean, it makes him look like a creeper. I guess some aren't as greatful as others.

"Oh Pi-nk-y!" A voice called out playfully.

I almost shivered. Sure it sounded playful, but I knew I was going to be paying the price soon.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all.." Inner trailed off.

" It's his fault for making me stay on the COLD floor with no fire to warm me. I could've died." I pointed out, trying to make my actions seem reasonable.

"You're just trying to make up an excuse so he won't kill you."

"You know me so well."

A sound broke my concentration and I faltered just the slightest, dropping my mask and letting out a huff.  I froze completely but that was when the wind decided to torture me, making it unbearably cold while my pink locks had caught onto the bush in front of me.

I shivered involountarily and cursed internally.

That might as well have been a sign that said 'Sakura's right here! No need to look further! Revenge can be fulfilled here!'

Oh and if the world hasn't noticed by now, I hate cold weather. I can never handle it.

Plus it was cold on that one day..

I managed to bump my head on the 'ceiling' which hurt but it managed to clear my thoughts. No need to think about her.. That'll be done later.. If I live, hopefully.

I inwardly sighed. My near death experience would be inevitable with him acting the way he was. I mean seriously, who knew he'd care about such a stupid thing. He's definitely an idiot.

I shut my eyes as the wind blew again. It was actually loud too, which was just perfect. Moving my hands towards my ears to block out the sound, I suddenly froze when a voice was directly in front of my bush.

"Now, where could Pinky be? Maybe a dog should make an appearance." He muttered, glancing at where I was.

Damn. I was screwed.

My breathing got significantly louder and I was only hearing it now.

"I got no advice, you're in a really messed up place." Inner said honestly.

I ignored Inner and concentrated on his footsteps. I cheered internally as I heard them fade.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I never left." He attempted to say into my ear. You know, the one that wasn't currently in between my head and the cave.

I completely deflated.

Kakashi helped me none too gently from the cave. My body ached and I scolded myself for putting myself in this stupid situation.

"A tree would've been a better choice." He chimed, his back still turned from me.

"I'm not good at climbing." I admitted a little too quickly.

"But you were the best when we were in the Mist." Kakashi reminded.

"If I did that, before I even climbed the tree you would've found me. I can't mask the chakra I let out of my body." I replied in an even tone.

"Guess you aren't advanced enough." He shrugged.

"Says the one who doesn't bother to stock up on dry firewood." I retorted, holding back a snarl.

"Do you really want to bring me to that subject?" Kakashi asked cheerfully, while promises of slow and painful torture could be heard in his voice.

It was quiet for a few minutes before I spoke up.

"What gave me away anyway?" I questioned.

Kakashi laughed. 

"Well, pink hair doesn't seem to grow around these forests, the fact a cave magically had a bush in front of it, and your huffing could be heard for miles, not to mention bushes tend to not shiver everytime the wind blows"  He listed.

I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"It's not like I chose for all those things to happen." I grumbled.

"To be fair, I didn't find you until you faltered in masking your chakra." Kakashi stated.

"Great. Now what's my punishment?" I sighed.

Kakashi turned around. Before he could answer, I snorted.

"Really. You've known me for years and even without it you still attempt to cover it up?" I sighed again.

"I'm just thinking about you. Wouldn't want you fainting from looking at it." Kakashi replied smoothly.

You see, instead of taking his book and throwing it into the fire, since he'd kill me for that, I simply took his mask and threw it in there. No, I didn't look at his face because I'd probably end up ripping out my eyes or something. I mean he'd probably use that mask to cover up something weird.

So I simply closed my eyes, took the mask, turned around, threw it into the fire, and went to sleep. No wonder he was always late to places, he's actually a heavy sleeper.

In the morning he actually got a giant leaf from somewhere and used it as a make-shift mask while he chased me, yelling death threats.

"Right, thank you for considering my safety, I'm so glad you care." I replied, feigning gratitude.

"You know you're still going to pay once we're in Konoha." Kakashi stated.

"Yeah, yeah I know near death experience and everythi-. What do you mean by Konoha?" I inquired.

"We've been looking for you this whole time, no one gave up on you, you know." Kakashi smiled from behind his hand.

I'm taking a guess and saying the leaf didn't work out so his hand was the next best thing.

I suddenly remembered my dream from last night.

"I'm not going back." I muttered.

"No, no, no" He groaned.

"Not when I just found you. I don't need you joining the Akatsuki or anything." Kakashi groaned again, running his other hand through his hair.

"Does staying with a member of the Akatsuki for a month count as joining?" Inner questioned.

"Shush. Kakashi doesn't need to know that." I answered.

"How about a compromise?" Kakashi suggested calmly.

"Details?" I asked.

"You come back to Konoha whenever you want, but  until then. I'll be watching over you." Kakashi said seriously.

"No." I answered swiftly.

"As your Sensei I need to make sure you don't get into any trouble, meaning Akatsuki, Orochimaru, Samantha, and especially in other Villages, considering you still are loyal to the Leaf." Kakashi stopped when I interrupted.

"Do you see a Leaf Headband anywhere on me, Sensei?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

Kakashi pulled his shirt over his nose and rubbed his temples.

"This was way more than I bargained for." Kakashi grumbled.

"I'm a Haruno, what else did you expect?" I chuckled.

"Nothing, I didn't expect anything less than what I got. I was hoping this would be easy, however."

A moment of silence passed before I started.

"Sensei, does that mean I won't have to suffer a near death experience now?" I asked politely, using the term 'Sensei' the correct way this time.

The wind had picked up and had created another silence before he spoke again.

"Oh no. You won't have to suffer through that." He smiled a close eyed smile, and for a second, it seemed everything was all right.

For a second. Then he opened his f*cking mouth.

"You'll suffer 10x worse, Haruno." Kakashi smirked through his shirt.

I slumped down in defeat for a split second before I straightened up.

I locked eyes with him and smirked.

"When you're about to die, might as  well die like a bad-ass." Inner suggested.

"Ready when you are, Hatake." 

"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...