His Possession✔

By snow_mountain

[ COMPLETED ] *under construction as I am editing * ⚜⚜⚜ A ruthless yet sexy bastard took her as his possess... More

Prologue.
H.P- Part 1.
H.P- Part 2.
H.P Part 3.
H.P- Part 4.
H.P- Part 5.
H.P- Part 6.
H.P- Part 7.
H.P- Part 8.
H.P- Part 9.
H.P- Part 10
H.P- Part 11.
H.P- Part 12.
H.P- Part 13.
H.P- Part 14.
H.P- Part 15.
H.P- Part 16.
H.P- Part 18.
H.P- Part 19
H.P- Part 20
H.P- Part 21.
H.P- Part 22.
H.P- Part 23.
H.P- Part 24.
Extra.
H.P- Part 25.
H.P- Part 26.
H.P- Part 27.
H.P- Part 28.
H.P- Part 29.
H.P- Part 30.
H.P- Part 31.
H.P- Part 32.
H.P- Part 33.
H.P- Part 34.
H.P- Part 35.
H.P- Part 36.
H.P- part 37.
H.P- Part 38.
H.P- Part 39.
H.P- Part 40. ( END )
EPILOGUE.
Call Me Sir Is Out !

H.P- Part 17.

12.3K 299 105
By snow_mountain

Edited.

Mikayla Johnson.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked as i placed my hands onto his big ones that were covering my eyes.

"You'll find out soon baby," he ensured me as he led me to hell knows where.

We kept walking forward for a few minutes until he finally removed his hands from my eyes. I opened my eyes, only to find a picnic basket layed out on a lush green field with white little lightbulbs hanging on wire around us. Flowers grew around the field making it look ever even more beautiful than it already was. On the picnic basket, a cute little teddy bear was sitting up right and staring at me. And next to him, was plates and cups set out for the two of us. It was dark out, and this made it even more romantic.

I gasped and couldn't take my eyes off this amazing sight. Just as i was about to turn around, an arm snaked around  my waist and another tied a mask onto my face, tying it at the back.

I turned around, only to find him also wearing a black mask in a black suit with a white button up shirt and black tie. Honestly, he looked smoking hot and i just wanted to rip those clothes off of him and fuck him right here, but i restrained myself.

I was wearing a blood red dress with a heart shaped around my boobs, showing some cleavage. I had black pumps on, because he advised me to he comfortable here. My hair was hanging lose around my hips, bone straight. I also had red matte lipstick on with black winged eyeliner and some smoky eyeshadow. Diamond earings were placed in my ears and if i had to say so myself, ide say I looked do-able.

Pun intended.

"You look handsome," I informed him as i encircled my arms around his neck and planted a small kiss onto his plump lips.

"And you look ravishing, my love."

He walked me to the blanket and handed me a rose with a note alongside it. It read:

Mikayla, our love resembles a rose. As beautiful as it is, it has its thorns that may prick you at unexpected moments. It's intoxicating and needs to be cared for, loved and protected. Love, isn t love without issues, conflicts or problems. Just as a rose isnt a rose, without its thorns...

At that moment, I just wanted to break down and melt into his arms. My eyes were glassy but I didn't wanna cry, especially not here.

I smiled up at him softly, only to find him already staring at me with adoration, love and lust swirling in his eyes.

"Thank you," i whispered.

"It was nothing."

I took hold of the teddybear and squeezed him tightly, embracing his warmness and fuzziness.

But what i didn't expect was for it to speak. Literally. It fricking spoke!

'Will you marry me?' The teddy Bear asked as it's stomach opened automatically and a diamond ring was placed in a little box.

I gasped and turned to Thomas, who was blushing and softly smiling down at me.

"Yes," I whispered, "Yes i will marry you."

His eyes widened and in a heartbeat he was by my side, lifting me Into the air and swinging me around as if i were a little girl. After a few seconds, he set me down and embraced me Into a bone crushing hug, never letting me go until I heard some rustling in the nearby bushes that caught my attention.

Afraid, I jumped onto Thomas and held onto him for dear life.

And he chuckled.

He fricken chuckled!

CHUCKLED!

"You okay baby?" He asked as he slowly settled me down. I didnt reply as i was concentrating on the moving bushes. And In a flash, some people came out of it.

People!

I looked and noticed Simon waving at me, and so was my childhood friend, Nicky. I few other people I hadn't noticed also arrived. Okay, now i was confused.

Deadly confused.

I looked over at Thomas who smiled softly down at me, nodding. Signaling for me to go and speak to them. And so I did.

I ran over to Simon first, who embraced me into a bone crushing hug, as if his life depended on it. I finally pulled away, out of breath and asked, "H-how-"

"Thomas. He arranged everything. Planned everything, found out who you loved, cared for... and brought them all here tonight," he smiled gracefully as he hugged me once more.

Oh God. What if u had said no... that would've been so awkward. Ha ha, kill Me!

Shut up conscience.

I turned around to find Thomas speaking to some blond bimbo and she kissed him! On the cheek!

The nerve!

I said my goodbyes to Simon and made my way over to Thomas, as soon as he saw me coming, he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So this must be the lovely Mikayla," the blond girl said with a smile.

"Yeah, and who are you, bitch?!" I yelled back in fury.

I felt Thomas tense up next to me and the blond girls eyes widened as she witnessed my rage surface.

"Go find someone else to whore around with! This is my fiancè!" I yelled again.

"Shes a keeper," she laughed while winking at Thomas. My eye twitched, but before i could say anything, she extended her arm and introduced herself.

"Bella, Bella Roman. I'm Thomas's sister," she smiled and shook my hand lovingly.

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!

"Nice to finally meet you Mikayla," she said warmly. How come she was so nice to me after what i just told her??

Because she has manners.

Damn you conscience!

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realis-"

"It's okay honey. You're protective over him, his lucky to have you. I like you better than the previous one," she laughed and so did Thomas.

"Well Bella, I guess we better get going. I'll catcha later?" He asked.

"Sure broski."

And we headed off.

"How bout that, huh? You look quite sexy when you possessive," he winked at me and then burst into a fit of laughter.

"I didnt kn-"

"It's fine babe. We all make mistakes."

"Is that the stepsister? I thought you had two and they were both married?" I asked.

"Well, technically they're not my stepsisters. More like sisters from another mister," he laughed, "Yeah..  we're from the same mother but different father. And yes, I do have two. Bella and Tessa. And yes, they're both married as well, did I mention they're twins?"

"Just like you and-"

"Me," Marcus interrupted me as he came up to the both of us and gave me a heartwarming smile and embraced me into a soft hug. He did a brotherly handshake with Thomas and then spoke, "congratulations you two, I wish you all of the best."

"Thanks Marcus, I really appreciate it," i spoke.

"And so do i," Thomas said quickly.

"No problem."

I left the two to talk alone and walked around, hoping to find Simon again, but bumped into someone i didn't quite expect to see.

"Hey Mikayla," he said awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Axel."

"Look-"

"What are you even doing here?" I cut him off.

"I came to congratulate you."

"How did you even know?" I asked suddenly interested in his lame excuse.

"Thomas is an old friend of mine," he said.

"Really?"

"No."

"I figured," I paused, "What are you really doing here Axel?"

"I came here to find you. And take you home. You need me," he hissed, "You can't be with him."

"Axel-"

"Remember who saved you from your father and brother?"

"The last time i remembered, Thomas did," I cut him off.

He eye twitched, "You're not gonna leave me again. We're destined to be together, why cant you see it? I'll treat you way better than he can. C'mon, I know you wanna, babe."

"No, i dont wanna babe. You mean nothing to me, what we had was in the past. And I live for the present. So, fuck you," i hissed through clenched teeth.

"This is NOT over," he hissed as he disappeard behind the bushes once more.

Creepy.

How did he get here? More importantly, how did he find me?

Fuck, his back.

Back for me...

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 988 52
You would hate me if you knew my truth," I whispered. The words flew out of my mouth, my heart shattering in the process. "What happened to you was n...
623K 12K 103
Ace Salvatore As on the deck of cards, the ace is highest than the king, and so is Ace Salvatore. The ruthless, psychotic, coldest mafia leader. Nobo...
31.9K 761 32
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...