The Styles Triplets

By IWLWWY_Fanfics

3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all diffe... More

The "Styles" Triplets
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight (The Finale)
Authors note
Youtube'
The Sequel

Chapter Eighty

28K 1.4K 1.1K
By IWLWWY_Fanfics

Edwards POV

Tia's gonna kill a bitch.

Marcel's POV

This isn't going to end well.

Harry's POV

And here comes the drama.

Edwards POV

"Control yourself," I whisper over to Tia.

"I have a knife in my hand," she says, "don't test me."

Harry's whore and Luke's fuck buddy rolls her eyes and walks away. Harry gives us all a glare and follows her to the next room.

"She always pops up when we're all having a great time, doesn't she," Olivia smiles sarcastically.

"This knife would have looked great lodged into her stomach," Tia stabs the air with the small cutting knife. I look at her and laugh at her attempt at a joke. I hope it was a fucking joke, "but for the sake of your brother, he's lucky I haven't killed her yet."

"Can we just enjoy these fail attempts at pancakes and forget about her," Olivia insists. We all agree and dig right in.

...

After breakfast, Tia's dad calls and tells her to come home. She said she doesn't want to go but I told her she had to, but she wasn't going to go alone.

"He's going to kill you," Tia shakes her head when we pull up to the driveway of her house.

"As long as you're not dead, then it's okay," I squeeze her thigh.

"Just let me go inside and face the rath of my father," she sighs, "I don't want you involved."

"I'm not letting you go in alone," I tell her, "who knows what he'll do. I want to make sure he doesn't hurt you."

"He's not going to hurt me," she seems so sure.

"I don't care, I'm still going with you," I demand.

She agrees and we step out of the car. She still tries to make me go back in the car but I'm not going to listen to her. She opens the door and I walk right behind her. Her parents are in the living room sitting in silence, I have a feeling that they expected me to come here.

"What the hell is he doing here?" nevermind.

"Benjamin," her mother, Francesca, who was full Italian and had a slight accent when speaking english, gives her husband a warning stare.

"Dad," she steps back closer to me.

"This isn't what I want for you," he says, "I didn't pull you out of here just for you to screw up your life with someone of such.."

"Such what?" I speak up. I'm not going to let this sick fuck insult me.

"Such dishonor," he rambles on, "you have no respect for yourself do you?"

"What are you talking about?" I move Tia aside, "I have plenty of respect for myself and Tia."

"Really," he crosses his arms, "all this ink makes you look cool? The nasty piercings and black clothing. You're parents must be proud of you. But I don't blame them, they have to other sons who don't brutalize their body the way you do."

"I can take your bullshit criticism, and I know you don't want me with Tia. I also know that my piercings and tattoos aren't why you don't want her with me," I get in his face, "so tell me Benji, do I intimidate you? Because wether you like it or not, she's staying with me."

"She isn't walking another step with you," he threatens.

"Yes she will," Francesca speaks up, "don't flatter yourself Ben, she isn't a little girl anymore. She'll walk out of that door and you know it."

"Who's side are you on?" he huffs.

"Nobody's!" she yells, "she came here to talk to you but you just jump into conclusion and decide what and how her life is going to be! Edward is a very nice man, and whether you like it or not, she's going to stay with him. You just judge the book by it's cover without reading the first page, let alone opening the book."

"Dad, I love him," Tia steps in front of me, "and nothing you do will change that. How have you not realized it? You took me away and look, I'm back where I left off. Take me away forever, I'll find a way back, trust me."

"You're delusional Tia," he reaches out to grab her.

"Damn it dad!" she pulls away, "no! I am not! I know what I want and what I want it to be with him! His appearance doesn't have to do with why I love him. He's never done anything to harm me. All you're doing is hurting me trying to keep me away from him!"

"Benjamin," Francesca breathes heavily in distress, "if you'd only see the way this young man looks at our daughter, you would understand."

"Do whatever the hell you want," he shakes his head and leaves.

"We're leaving," Tia says and pulls me out of her house.

Marcel's POV

It's mid March now. Nothing interesting has happened the rest of February. Except the fact that Gemma has been over a lot more planning her wedding. Olivia and I have been helping her as much as we can. Harry has been with dad and mum helping plant fresh flowers in the backyard so they are ready by May. Edward and Tia helped pick up things that have been ordered and delivered. She's having an outdoor wedding and the reception will be under a massive, but I mean massive tent.

The wedding is going to be out back by the lake here at our house. Mum and dad hired a bunch of gardeners to help out. There has been a lot of people coming in and out of our house. Gemma is so stressed out and it doesn't help since she's pregnant.

"So Danielle has invited me to be on prom commity," Olivia says, folding up silverware in the napkins. Gemma told us her helpers couldn't make it, so she's made us do it. I don't mind it, and neither does Olivia.

"Really, sounds like fun!" I congratulate her.

"Yeah, I think it's going to be really fun to be able to help out and hangout with all the girls there," she smiles, "she says that they are all really nice and exicted to have another helping hand."

"It's nice that you can finally hangout with other people other than just Leeroy and I," I tell her, "not that we are tired of you or anything, because we aren't, but have like girl friends. Going shopping and doing all that girly stuff."

"How have you put up with Leeroy when all he does is just that?" Olivia asks.

"Well, he can be really manly sometimes," I tell her, trying to keep a straight face, "but before you and I became friends, I didn't hangout with Leeroy as much as I do now. We kind of just were friends during school and he used to come over sometimes. I was usually always in my room working on my homework and building lego models by myself. But now that I have you two to hangout with, I'm more out there and it feels really good to be social."

"Awe," she giggles, "well you two are great friends. I really like spending time with you two. And yeah, I think a little break will do good, but don't worry, I won't forget about you guys. I wouldn't be able to live without you two."

"The feeling is mutual," I laugh, "It's good because ever since Veronica left, I've been so upset and I'm sure without you guys, I'd probably be stuck in my room all day."

"I think it would get me out of my comfort zone to be in prom commity," she wraps the gold ribbon around the napkin, "make some more friends and I've never been invited to do something like that before. I didn't have any friends at my old school."

"Well your luck has struck," I nudge her shoulder. She smiles and continues wrapping up the silverware. Her phone goes off and she quickly retrieves it. I try to mind my own business but I can't when I see her laugh at the text she got.

"Whatcha laughing at?" I nudge her playfully.

"Nothing," she shakes her head franically.

"Are you blushing?" I lean to see her face.

"Stop it," she looks away, "no."

"Who are you chatting with that's making you as red as a tomato," I laugh.

"Nobody," he voice cracks, "I mean nobody."

"Olivia," I raise my brow.

"I'm serious," she defends.

"Give me your phone then," I laugh.

"What? No!" She hold her phone to her chest.

"FIne," I turn back and grab another pair of silverware. She sets her phone down and I quickly take it from the table.

"Marcel!" she chases me around the living room.

"You're so dumb for not having a code on your phone," I slide my finger over the screen to unlock it. She tries to jump on my back to take the phone away but she fails miserably. As I struggle to hold the phone while she attacks me, I manage to go to her messages.

"Marcel give it back," her tiny body jumps around.

"You're talking to Ryan!" I hand her phone back, "Ryan from your art class!"

"No," she lies and quickly puts her phone back in her pocket.

"Really?" I cross my arms, "well then explain that winky face and heart emoji he sent you and the heart emoji you sent back."

"It's nothing," she sits back down, "let it go."

"Oh I am not letting this go," I laugh, "spill it Olivia Grace."

"Oh my gosh fine!" she drops the silverware.

Edward's POV

"Where are we going?" Tia asks.

"I don't fucking know," I sigh, "can you check my phone to see the adress Gemma sent us to?"

"4 Shepard St," she reads aloud, "it's a flower shop and she's said that you have to ask if they will have enough flower arrangements in time for the wedding."

"Okay," I turn the corner and follow the GPS.

We make it to a brick building that's really damn small and filled with different flowers on the outside in large buckets. Tia and I get out and walk into the building. The door chimes and a large slender man walks out with glasses resting at the bridge of his nose and his hair is pulled slick back in a ponytail.

"Hello sir, and ma'dam," he bows, "how may I help you today?"

"Uh I'm here at the name of Gemma Styles," I tell him.

"Ah sweet Gemma," he says, "and you are? The husband?"

"Gross no, I'm her brother," I tell him.

"My apologies," he laughs so sophisticatedly, "how may I help you."

"I was wondering, well Gemma was wondering if you'd have the flower arrangements done in time for the wedding," I ask him and check my phone to see how many flowers she's ordered, "she ordered 100 table arrangements, 4 standing arrangments for the alter and the floating candles in water arrangements for the aisle seats."

"Yes I do," he says checking the notepad, "I do have the candles and the water cups ready for her. They shipped in last night."

"He looks familiar," Tia whispers to me, "doesn't he?"

"What?" I take a glance at the florist, "like who?"

"Leeroy," she giggles, "but like an older version of him."

"The large man out there will be getting the boxes ready in your car," he points out the window, "there aren't many but they do carry 70  candles and small glass cups."

"Okay," I pull out my wallet, "how much?"

"They are already paid sir," he says, "by a lad named Jeff Maxwell."

"Oh Jeff paid them," I stare at a small bucket pilled with single, fresh cut roses, "how much for these single roses?"

"12 pounds each," he says. I pull out that amount and hand it to him. I pick out a red rose and hand it to Tia, who isn't even paying attention.

"Hey," I tap her shoulder and she turns around, "here."

"Thank you," she weakly smiles and kisses my cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I hold her chin and make her face me.

"I don't think I should keep giving my dad the silent treatment," she sighs, "it's almost been a month and everytime I leave the house, he gives me this disapointing glare."

I shake my head and dig my hands in my pcokets, "he thinks I'm such a fuck up and I'm no good for you. You shouldn't have came back."

"Are you serious right now?" she frowns.

"I'm going to go help that guy load the car," I move passed her and out the front of the shop.

Harry's POV

"How's wedding planning going," I rub Gemma's back. She's sitting with her head laying on the counter top.

"Don't mention it right now," she groans and I put a little pressure as I rub her back, "oh that feels good."

"Can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Do you really want to talk to a 6 month pregnant woman right now?" she sits up and smiles.

"You're the only one I can talk to right now and I need a womans opinion," I desperatley ask. She nods and allows me to continue, "do you think I should be with Chloe?"

I really need Gemma's opinion on this. If anyone, I want to know what Gemma thinks. Everyone is doubting her and I just don't know what to do anymore. I really like her and even though in the beginning she was giving me mixed signals, I feel like now she's getting used to being with me. We've been together for a month and still, no one in my family can get along with her.

"Well," she closes her eyes, "if you like her then yeah sure."

"Why do you sound so unsure?" I raise a brow. 

"Do you really want my honest opinion?" she asks and of course I nod.

"No," she sighs, "I don't think you should be with her. I know you're going to ask why and I'm going to tell you why. Well from what I've heard, she's no good, and I just don't want you to get hurt again."

"Who did you hear this from?" I ask.

"Celly, Eddy, and Olivia," she says.

"Olivia," my head spins, "no. She must be wrong! Did you know she put a note in Chloe's locker telling her about our kiss. Obviously she'd tell you that about her."

"Sweet innocent Olivia?" Gemma laughs, "no. She'd never do something like that. She's literally like you, you wouldn't hurt a fly. She's not that type of girl, she's too nice."

"Will people stop comparing me to her," I shake my head, "we're nothing alike!"

"That's what you think," Gemma laughs, "anyway, what is it with you two? She's always with Ed and Marcel, never with you."

"I don't want to talk about that," I stand and walk to the fridge. I pull out a can of soda and pop it open.

"Anyway," she swivles her chair around, "I dont think you should be with Chloe, but do what you feel is right. If the family doubts her, then maybe she isn't good. Only you know how you feel about her."

"I do like her a lot," I say.

"Do you?" Gemma proposed, which really got me thinking.

(HI :D I've just finished packing and I'm so tired! One more day here and I'll be gone for two weeks!

I will be updating tomorrow and hopefully while I'm on the road, still with phone service, I will update! No matter how many hours I have to stay up until I reach the border, I will do my best to do one last update! 

I love you guys and I've realized that there are only 7 chapters left!!!! So I'm taking advantage of my free time in Mexico not to rush these last chapters so they will be perfect for you guys!! OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!!! Getting so close to the sequel! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 25.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
M.P.D By Ash

Fanfiction

166K 7K 31
(Larry) (Completed) (Edited) Multiple Personality Disorder Harry Styles has three personalities. -Harry: outgoing and wild -Edward: obnoxious and r...
911K 35.6K 41
Edward, Harry, and Marcel Styles had decided to mate together before they could even decipher the significance of the act; but now, looking back, the...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...