Loving Her(TeacherxStudent)(C...

By darkangelscries

**HIGHEST RANKS** #2 in teacherxstudent #1 in gxg #2 in laurenjauregui Rebellious and cocky high school stu... More

Chap 1: Is that our Teacher!?
Chap 2: Very interesting
Chap 3:- Just great...
Chap 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: I See You Lern
Chapter 6: Party
Chapter 7:Boxer Briefs
Chapter 8: Regret
Chapter 9: No emotions
Chapter 10:Unwanted Guests
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Smoking
Chapter 13: Damn That Mouth
Chapter 14: Interruptions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: New Girl
Chapter 17: Last Time
Chapter 18: Lauren
Chapter 19: BabySitting
Chapter 20: Pizza Time
Chapter 21: Special Place
Chapter 22: Rose
Chapter 24: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2
Chapter 26: Basketball?!
Chapter 27: Ocean Eyes
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!
read
Chapter 29: Long Time No See
Chapter 30: Awkward Times
Chapter 31: Water Bottle
Chapter 32: Dinner with the Marshalls
THANK YOU
Chapter 33: Dream
Chapter 34: Finally
Chapter 35: Stay After Class
Chapter 36: Funny Truths
Chapter 37: Another Dinner?
Chapter 38: Caught Out
Chapter 39: Class Drama
Chapter 40: Ice-cream?
Chapter 41: Mall With The Crew
Chapter 42: Date?
Chapter 43:Indeed
SORRY
Chapter 44: Secrets Revealed
Chapter 45: Miss Moving On
Chapter 46: Old Friends
Please Read
Chapter 47: Seven O'clock?
Chapter 48: Stranger In The Closet
Chapter 49: Meeting The Bestfriend

Chapter 23: Kate Valentine

3.6K 75 5
By darkangelscries

[CAMILA'S POV]

I stared at her face before narrowing my eyes confusingly. "Tell me what?"

Lauren sighed, scratching her head nervously before opening up her drawer, taking out something before holding it up to me.

A ring?

I eyed the little shiny object with interest before looking back at her. "Uh...what's happening?" I asked confusingly before my eyes widened in shock.
"Oh my god. Are...are you proposing?"

Like. If she's proposing to me I'm not sure what to say! I'm way too fucking young right now to get married.

Lauren let's out a small laugh and shakes her head. "God no...no I'm..I'm not, I promise." She says amusingly.

I hum and raise my eyebrows expectantly. "Well? What's it for?"

She bites her lips and sets the ring on top of her table, clenching her fists before releasing them. "Well.. My sister has her wedding a few weeks from now and..I'm holding on to her ring."

"First of all congratulations to your sister. And second of all.. I thought that there was a ring holder guy or some shit for that?" I asked confusingly, now sitting on top of a desk as I waited for an answer.

Lauren nods and shrugs her shoulders. "My sister doesn't really trust anyone as much as she trusts me. And my brother is holding on to the groom's ring. So during the wedding we'll give the rings to the uh..couple and then they'll give it to each other and boom they're married."

I nodded my head slightly before eyeing her confusingly. "....okay...so why are you telling me all this?.."

Seriously. I'm really confused because its really fucking random for her to just start talking about her sister's upcoming wedding.

Lauren sighs heavily and smiles nervously. "Well I sort of need a date and I was wondering if...you'd like to come with me?"

I narrow my eyes and scoff angrily. "Why don't you ask fucking Lucy since she's your fucking girlfriend." I growled out angrily.

Lauren looked like she was confused for a second before her facials changed, sighing heavily to herself. "She's.. Uh..busy.." She says, making me raise my eyebrows because its so fucking obvious that she's lying.

"Why do you do this?" I say, not even noticing that my voice was coming out in a whisper. Lauren however, notices this, and looks over at me sadly, whispering back. "What do you mean?"

I clench my fists, glare down at her before huffing out angrily. "I mean why do you still...come to me? You say we're over, yet here you are! Still coming back and making me fucking confused all over again!"

Lauren looks down in shame before nodding her head. "I know...and I'm so fucking sorry, okay? But.. Its hard for me too, you know?"

Now that made me raise my eyebrows.

"Its hard for you?! How, huh? You're the one who 'broke up' with me."

"I know. But I didn't want to....its just.." She sighed, looking back up at me with an unreadable look on her face. 

"Its complicated..." She finished, sighing out loudly as she stared down at her desk.
I sighed heavily, not knowing how to react to all of this.
"But you're a teacher. I'm a student. We can't be doing this."

Lauren stayed quiet for a few seconds, pursing her lips together.

I stared at her, she didn't look at me, probably embarrassed with herself. I clenched my jaw, and thought to myself 'oh what the heck?' Before blurting out bitterly. "Fine."

She looked up, eyes lighting up before frowning. "Fine what?"

"Fine. I'll come with you." I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed for some reason.

Lauren bit her lip before nodding her head, whispering a small yet meaningful 'Thank you' that had my facials softening as I sighed, nodding my head.

"Yeah whatever. I'll get going now. Just...tell me what day the wedding's gonna happen. You know where to find me." And with that, I walked away. Not looking back at her as I exited her classroom.

I don't know why I agreed to go with her. Like, I'm starting to feel really fucking stupid right now.

I'm such a fucking idiot!

I shook my head to myself as I walked down the hallways, finding the cafeteria and entering inside.

I searched around the cafeteria with my eyes and sighed when I caught sight of a grinning Dinah Jane waving me over. I walked towards them with a sour look on my face. For some reason, I feel so....regretful that I agreed to go with Lauren. Should I feel regretful? I'm not sure.. She's a fucking teacher of course I should feel regretful! Ugh.

"Woah..are you okay? You look like someone stole your banana." Dinah comments, looking over at my face and I shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure?" Iris asks.

I forced a smile, nodding my head as I plopped down beside her, sighing heavily to myself. Iris turns to me and raises her eyebrows. "So what did Ms Jauregui want?"

Dinah and Shawn raises their eyebrows and Dinah narrows her eyes suspiciously. "You were with Ms J?"

I shrugged again.

"Nothing. Just had a favor she wanted from me." I answered Iris, ignoring Dinah's little suspicious gaze on me.

I then feel someone falling on my side and I turn around, finding that Zayn had seemingly launched himself on the chair as he breathed heavily.

"Holy shit guys! Guess fucking what?!" He exclaimed.

Okay? I raised my eyebrows, glancing at Harry and Shawn who were also looking at him questioningly.
"What?" We all say, staring at him.

Zayn makes an excited face and smiles brightly. "Ally's coming over! Like...tomorrow!" He exclaimed happily.

I couldn't contain the huge smile forming up on my face and Dinah gasps in disbelief. "What!? Bro don't lie."

"Not kidding. She texted me yesterday and said that they were currently having a semester break, so she's gonna be here for 2 weeks before going back." Zayn explained.

Yay! I'm so fucking happy! Ally is actually apart of our 'crew'. Only she was about 2 years older than us. And this is actually making me excited.
"Really? Holy shit what time will she be here?" Zendaya asks.

Zayn looks down at his phone before pursing his lips slightly. "Uh...don't know. Doesn't say in her text. But she's definitely coming."

I smile brightly, happy that I get to see Ally because she's practically a sister to me.
Ally has been such a great friend and grew up with me ever since we were little.

She's like the big sister I never had, and I'm grateful to have her in my life.
But boy am I glad to hear that she's coming, just made my day if I'm being honest. I'm still feeling a bit sour because of...well, Lauren. But now that Ally's coming I actually feel happy and not like shit anymore.
"That's awesome!" Normani squeals out happily.

I nod my head in agreement, though my mind drifted back to Lauren. I'm her date. Great. Just fucking great.

-------------

*next day*

"Okay, good morning class."

I leaned back in my chair, watching as Lauren greeted the class as usual. She wore a tight pencil skirt with this nice top. If I didn't know any better, I'd think that she's secretly trying to seduce me. Ha. Imagine that.

"So today, we're going to be doing something different from our usual classes.." She says, pausing for a moment as she looked around the class before continuing.

"I want you to imagine something you like. Whether it's a book, a flower, anything. And write about it in your books. Make sure that your grammar is used correctly and I want your writing to be as artistic and creative as possible." She explains.

Hums and nods of agreement can be heard and seen around the room and Lauren smiles, satisfied with the fact that everyone seems to be on board with today's work.

"Great. Now if there is any questions just come to me and I'll help. But as of now, you can start." She says as she turns around to walk back to her table.

"Okay I'll sit here."

I turned to my side and rolled my eyes, raising my eyebrows at Kate. Kate, I don't really notice her around, actually I don't really care or anything about her so that's probably why.

She's somewhat of a bitch and a slut. But, I think I would've hung out with her if it wasn't for her attitude and stuff. I know I know I'm a 'slut' too. Or I used to be?...whatever. But the thing is about Kate is that she'll literally sleep with anyone. I had my people, like Shay for example. But Kate really really really has no boundaries.

"You still haven't answered any of my calls." She pouts and I groaned inwardly to myself.

Oh. By the way. We hooked up once. But that was way long ago and ever since that hook up she's been annoying as fuck. She wouldn't leave me alone and I just decided to ignore her. But she's obviously not gonna give up and its really annoying for me.

I signed heavily, rolling my eyes as I huffed. "That's because I don't want to answer any of your stupid calls. I have other important stuff to do."

"So I'm not important to you?" She pouts.

Psh. Is that even suppose to be a question?

I give her a look that says 'seriously?' Before shaking my head.
"You were never important to me so." I shrugged, not giving a care in the world.
She smirks and rolls her eyes.

"But you seemed to care a lot about me when we fucked." She stated casually, eyes twinkling mischievously as she licked her lips.

I feel so damn annoyed right now. First, because of Lauren and the whole 'date' situation. And now Kate? Fucking hell.

I glared hard at her and narrowed my eyes. "It was only a one time thing. Plus I was drunk. It didn't mean anything to me anyway."

"I don't care. I just want one night with you again." She says with a smirk.

I stared at her in disbelief and shook my head. "Listen, you're hot. I'm gonna admit that now."

She began to smile until I interrupted her. "But I don't think I'd ever want to hook up with you again. You're crazy and annoying. Plus, I was drunk and barely even remember anything from that night."

Kate didn't look annoyed at all, which made me quite irritated at her behaviour. Like...gosh! Can't she fuck off?

"Oh please, you don't mean that." She whispered seductively, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and clenched my jaw in frustration. "Kate you are so fucking annoying. Fuck off." I glared, super angry at her now.

Kate didn't seem affected by this at all and I shook my head in disbelief when she still smirked at me seductively. Like...its like everything I say goes through one of her ear and goes out the other. She doesn't consider or think about anything I say! Well...Its Kate. So what else was I expecting?

"Cabello and Valentines."

I turned to the front to see Lauren staring at us, a stern look on her face as she clenched her jaw. Oh shit.
"I thought I said to work on the exercises that I gave you?" She walked towards us and everyone watched, snickering to themselves. Assholes.

"I was. But then Camila here wouldn't stop bothering me! She kept rubbing my legs and I got distracted." Kate rushed out, looking around with a distressed look on her face.

My jaw dropped and I stared at her in disbelief. Did...did that bitch just say what I thought she just did?.....she did. I'm gonna fucking kill her.

"What the? No! She's lying!" I looked at Kate and glared at her angrily. "Oh really? Stop lying Camila. You tried to grope my 'you know what' and you know it." Kate says with a smirk.

What the fuck? Grope her.... This is fucking stupid! Who says that kind of shit!?

'Ohh's went around the classroom and some giggled to themselves. My eyes twitched and I clenched my jaw so hard I'm afraid that maybe a joint will pop out. "You fucking twat! Lying bitch, I'm gonna fucking grope you alright. I'll wrap my hands around your neck and choke you to deat—"

"Ms Cabello!"

I turned around, clenching my jaw again at the person now being stood at the classroom door.

Our fucking principle. Fucking great.

"Office. Now!" He glared.

I clenched my jaw again and turned around to face Kate, wearing a glare so deathly I'm sure she just shat herself.

"You too Ms Valentine." Our principle says and I smirked when I heard her overdramatic gasp. "Huh!? But why?!" She groaned.

"Because I said so. Now hurry up!" He sure didn't give two fucks I must say.

I grabbed my bag and began walking towards the door, eyes glancing towards Lauren who watched me with unreadable eyes.

I walked forward and exited the classroom, rolling my eyes at Kate's scoff as she followed behind me. Bitch.

Looks like I'm gonna spend my day in detention. Hopefully not with Kate.

__+++++++++++++__

new character edition lmao. she's gonna be an interesting one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
77.2K 2.3K 27
School had always been hard for Lauren Jauregui since the accident. The accident caused her to have brain damage and she had a harder time doing most...
221K 5K 44
their world was built on sex, love and lies. she came with an intoxication that wasn't seen before, consuming her and demanding her. Lauren seemed t...
306K 10.9K 47
Camila Cabello, she is the head cheerleader but she isn't a rude person like every cheerleader in the movies, she's actually a really loving person w...