We Both Know Hearts Can Change

By ShannonWho

Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been... More

From zero to slightly-better-looking zero
Why did they have to be so charmingly dumb?
Not a great time to have three overprotective brothers
There's always a reason to get mad for no reason
It's ok to take a step back when you know you've been dumb
Completely unprepared and incredibly stupid
My boss is a great big bag of dicks, but I got a promotion, so that's ok
You kinda stop being a nice person after you lie to someone about how you feel
A very important night of an equally... let's say ''eventful'' career
Gotta love the motorbike
To all the people out there who absolutely adore their defective doll
If you think that was rough, you should see the aftermath
This is exactly what I'd call a liferuiner
Apparently plastic doesn't make people evil
Biology can be a dick too
Forgiving people takes effort and I happen to be an emotionally lazy person
I'm not an unbearable, spoiled brat, but sometimes I like to act like one
Everyone is fighting and no one's getting laid
How to deal with issues like an adult: I have no idea, help me.
It's surprisingly easy to hurt every single person you care about
A blackout is a merciful gift from your brain, don't try to remember, trust me
I can't keep track of all the people I'm disappointing anymore
Good things come to those to wait and shitty stuff comes to me
I really didn't mean to overthink, but I did, obviously, as usual. Damn.
Liar liar leather jacket on fire
Bros before hoes
''Liver poison'' is just a pretentious way to call booze
''I hate you, Randy Orton''

Seeing red and wanting to punch someone in the face, preferably a bitch

264 6 0
By ShannonWho

Being friends with Dean again was awesome, we were back to the good old days where we weren't too jealous or overprotective of each other.

But I didn't like to be alone at night. So I kept sleeping in the same bed with my new-old best friend. The crazy thing about this fact, was that neither of us decided it. Maybe he didn't want to sleep alone either. Maybe he knew exactly how I felt. That wouldn't have been the first time he'd read my mind.

He simply remained by my side, without a word. And it wasn't awkward at all. What else could I wish for?

Oh, right. Maybe a way to stop seeing AJ. I couldn't stand her anymore, but I had to work with her. It was awful.

I was feeling bad for treating Seth like he had no say in the matter. So I apologized to him.

''You can date her if you want to, it's really not my decision to make. ''

''Uh. I don't want to date April. '' He answered.

I couldn't hide my relief.

''Thank God! I mean... ok. ''

Luckily, Roman kept being my shopping mate. One morning, some weeks after witnessing the girls' fight, he asked me to go running together at Central Park.

''It's so beautiful here. '' I stated.

''This is one of my favorite places in the world. '' He said with a happy sigh.

We ran for half hour, before realizing that morning was too perfect for training. So we sat on a bench enjoying the sun.

''I had never thought you could become so close with The Bellas. '' He said, out of the blue, taking a sip of water.

''I was as surprised as you, but they are not that bad, once you get used to the rest of the group. ''

''Are you really going to speak behind who appear to be your best friends' back? ''

''Uh... I don't think I'm saying anything extreme, plus I don't consider any of them as best friends. ''

''Then why do you hang out with them all the time? ''

''They are a nice company. '' I shrugged.

''Oh really? '' He scoffed.

''Well...yes. Don't you agree? ''

Roman laughed.

''Of course I don't. They brought out the sassy and heartless version of you. '' He said, like it was obvious.

But it wasn't the first time he'd tried to tell me that I had changed.

So ok. I had to admit I was different, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

I was a little less sensitive, but a lot more confident and my friends should have been happy for me.

I had no intention to change back to my old self, until he added something else.

''You started a fight with AJ only to mark your territory. They turned you into a bully. ''

Roman didn't know about my past.

Bullies had wrecked me, I spent my school years hiding from them and eventually I ran away.

He didn't know how much it hurt to be called a bully, for someone who lived that kind of experience.

Se he couldn't know why I was crying.

''Shannon? '' He called me in the most worried voice.

I wanted to stop crying really bad.

Mostly because I didn't want to show him how right he was.

The control I had acquired over my emotions was the only thing I liked about me, before getting to WWE.

It kept me going, when all I wanted to do was giving up and going back home.

And now I was crying because of what Roman had said, probably without even thinking.

I had become what I hated the most.

''You are crying! '' He uttered.

''You don't say! '' I sobbed.

He wouldn't stop patting on my shoulder.

Either I had taken him by surprise, or he was just terrible at soothing people.

After I was done, I told him the real reason behind my tears.

It was a relief to confess everything to someone.

And I was glad that someone was Roman.

''I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to say something sharp, so you could snap out of it. I don't think you are not like those people, Shannon. '' He stated, caressing my shoulder.

''This is your sense of guilt speaking. '' I shook my head.

''It's not true. '' He denied.

I gave him my famous don't-lie-to-me glance.

''Well... ok partly. '' He admitted. ''But you really aren't a bad person, I know that. ''

''Many have been saying the opposite lately. ''

''Well, I'm not . '' He stated, seriously.

''You almost did. ''

''Don't think that I'm forgetting of who you are, only because of a temporary shitty attitude. ''

His arm was still around my shoulders and once again, I was feeling small and protected.

Neither of us knew what was going on.

There had been so many things left unsaid between us, because we couldn't risk putting our friendship at risk... so many feelings pushed to the bottom of our minds, but never erased. We let our actions speak in our place.

We started getting closer and closer, without stopping to look in each other's eyes.

I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I was scared of Dean's reaction. I couldn't ruin everything with him by kissing Roman, but it was too late to avoid it without making it weird and God knows I didn't want to avoid it.

So he did kiss me, so gently I wandered if he was scared to hurt me. His mustache was tickling my nose, giving me a cute sensation of warmth and familiarity. Our hands clasped, I wanted to never let go.

But eventually we did, yet again unsure of what to say, so we just decided to let our hidden kiss remain as such, even to ourselves.

We went to the hotel.

He kissed me again, when we got in front of my room. It was fast and unexpected, he looked like a kid who couldn't help himself in front of a cupcake that his mother had forbidden him to eat.

''See you later. '' He greeted.

Roman went away and I smiled to myself.

As I opened the door, I heard moaning and I instantly saw red. Literally. Wavy red hair was bouncing right in front of me. Eva Marie was on top of Dean. In my bed.

''What the hell!! '' I shouted.

She just got off him and crossed her arms, either to cover some stuff up or to show me how fed-up she was with me for interrupting.

''Hi. '' She said.

''Get out. '' I replied.

''Ok. '' Eva simply said. She didn't even bother to get dressed quickly.

There was no reason not to wave her perfect butt in my face, right? Dean put his boxers back on trying not to stare. Eva got out with a smug smile and I closed the door.

''You were screwing Eva Marie in my bed. '' I said trying to keep calm.

''Well... it's our bed, we share it. '' He replied.

''That's exactly the reason why you shouldn't screw random people in it! Where am I supposed to sleep now?! '' I spat out in less than one second.

''Chill out. She didn't vomit on your pillow! ''

''This isn't about the bed, you idiot! ''

''Then what is it? '' He asked.

If he thought he could make me lose my shit by playing dumb, he was... absolutely right.

''Shut up! '' I said, angrily pulling my T-shirt off.

''No problem. '' Dean grabbed me, with a devilish smile and I gained back my place in our bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3K 62
Sasha has always tried to play it safe, to keep her life as simple and risk-free as possible. Things change, however, when she garners the interest o...
172K 3.7K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
919 19 13
A wrestling romance My first ever fanfiction I hope you will enjoy it at least a little. This is a fanfiction based on the years I spend watching th...
359K 16.6K 33
[ Highest Rank: #64 in Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #191 in Random ] (i'm currently re-editing this, so i'm sorry if it's messy) When Danielle's mo...