I'm Alive (BWWM)

由 KassandraVivu

She has forgotten everything Simply everything. Her childhood, her Memories, her family and loved ones. She e... 更多

CH.1 I don't know
Ch. 2 I hope she comes back
Ch. 3 What a loving family
CH. 4 This isn't easy
Ch. 5 Do I want to remember?
DEAR DOLLS
Ch.7 It's what I need
CH.8 This isn't going to be easy
Ch. 9 I'm going to help them
Ch. 10 She's my Wife
CH. 11 He did not
Ch. 12 Protecting you
Ch. 13 Oh No
CH. 14 No one touches my wife
Ch. 15. Oh boy, a plan
CH. 16 My wife is in trouble
CH. 17 Something to worry about
CH. 18 Why be Surprise
CH. 19 We're onto that
CH. 20 We're Home
CH. 21 There are more pictures
Ch.22 I want her
CH.23 This is what I like
CH. 24 We're a family
CH. 25 Something I remembered
CH. 26 Isn't this for the best?
Watty Award
CH. 27 I'll do anything
CH. 28 My Feelings
ch. 29 Hope this Helps
CH. 30 How could she not?!
CH. 31 You're my sunshine
CH. 32 I keep hoping
CH. 33 All the Questions
CH. 34 Being with you
CH. 35 The Meeting
CH. 36 Shower Session
CH. 37 That's what happened?
Announcement
CH. 38 I want to know
CH. 39 I don't even know
CH. 40 Why can't I
CH. 41 Someone you might know
CH. 42 Shocking
CH. 43 I want to tell you
CH. 44 Clothes off
CH. 45 She loves me
CH. 46 Our Bond is Love
CH. 47 I don't trust everyone
CH. 48 YOU!
CH. 49 This is what I was worried about
CH. 50 He's been shot
CH. 51 She remembers
CH. 52 I'm Back
CH. 53 Whatever she thinks is best
CH. 54 It's been good
CH. 55 For better or for worse?
CH. 56 We can get through anything
CH. 57 I hate hospitals
CH: 58 What a wonderful surprised
CH. 59 Happy and glad
Our Life Together

Ch. 6 She's Everything and more

4.1K 271 13
由 KassandraVivu

CH. 6 she's everything and more.

(Dalton POV)

I was in the guest room, sitting on the bed.

I've gotten her back, even though I haven't got her back with her memories.

I've got her back, with me, at home with Penelope and I. that's where she belongs. Nowhere else.

When I saw that she was up in the hospital bed, I wanted to grab her that very moment and give her kisses all over her face.

I actually was going too, until I saw that look on her face.

a look of pure confusion, I knew something wasn't right.

especially when her eyes landed on me as if I was a stranger and she didn't know who I was.

that's when I knew something happened, I knew from that very moment that she lost her memory.

I wasn't going to say she wasn't my Melanie, because as I stared at her, she did things, little things that reminded me that she was. even though she had no memories of who she was.

She was still in there, but when she broke down with her sister Tiara singing that song.

my heart stopped, I thought she remembered who she was that very moment.

Only to be left with a sudden ache when I noticed she didn't

I meant what I said when I said that I would have patience when it came to her, that I wouldn't let it discourage me or give up on her.

I could never give up on her.

I love her.

I am in love with her, even though she doesn't know it but she will see it.

I lowered myself on the bed.

Knowing that I would have to get up in a couple of minutes to take a cold shower.

a cold shower that is very well needed this very moment.

Especially when I caught the looks she was giving, those damn looks.

I wanted her, I've finally had my wife back and God damn it. I wasn't scared to admit that when she had that look on her face I wanted to take her to the bedroom and show her how I exactly felt right there and then.

I wanted too, I needed too, I would love too but I couldn't.

I was fine with that.

I got off from the bed and made my way to the bathroom that was in the guest bedroom.

I took off my clothes and looked at myself in the mirror, staring at my tattoos.

No one knew I had tattoos unless I pulled up my sleeves or took my clothes off.

I stared at the tattoos I had that were symbols of Melanie and I love.

I touched the one that was above my heart with her holding our baby.

She'll remember. I said to myself brushing my fingers through my hair and entering the shower turning on the cold water.

I let the water run down my body.

so the person who tortured Melanie and Tiara was moving on to next victims.

My hand formed into a fist, knowing that he was putting other people through what he put them through.

I wanted to find him, I even went insane when they disappeared, when he took them. I went crazy, wanting to find my wife.

everywhere I went people look at me with pity in there eyes knowing that I was the man in the news. the man whose wife and sister in law that had been taken from the family.

The man who was actually shedding tears wanting his wife back.

The man who was willing to give up everything.

The cold water hit me, strongly but I didn't mind it. I was used to the cold showers, I  was used to the iciness hitting my back.

I was going to protect her, no one was going to touch her.

I shut off the water and walked out.

Grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my waist.

I stared at myself in the mirror noticing that I looked better, I've actually haven't looked my actual best since the troubles my family has encountered.

But with her being home I can actually say I was starting to feel like my normal self again.

Yes, she didn't remember who I was, but that was fine. she was here.

I ran my fingers through my hair. combing my hair back.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, thinking about the station and the city we had to go to tomorrow.

He was doing horrible things to other people, they needed to find this evil person and bring him down.

I finished brushing my teeth and headed back to the bedroom, throwing on some boxers.

I laid down on the bed.

I've finally had my family back.

"not fully back." a voice in my head said but I pushed it away.

"I've got her back," I said to myself.

I've missed sleeping with her, smelling her, kissing her, tasting her......

"Ugh," I said to myself, I got up from the bed and decided to go to the kitchen to get some water

Unlike our bedroom, the guest room didn't have any water bottles and I wasn't going to go to the bedroom to wake Melanie up with a stupid excuse like 'sorry, I was thirsty and wanted some water and didn't feel like going downstairs.'

I opened the guest room door, started to walk downstairs but the kitchen light was on.

I froze at my steps.

someone was downstairs in the kitchen.

I walked quietly downstairs ready to fight anyone who was there, it better not be him.

if it's him, I'll kill him.

How did he get in? how come the security alarm didn't go off?

As I walked quietly down the stairs, I noticed a small shadow, a shadow that didn't look like it would fit that monster and when I made it to the kitchen a relief came over my body.

My eyes widen to find Melanie, sitting on the stool eating the food I made earlier.

she looked like she was lost in her own mind, not knowing I was there watching.

God, she is Beautiful.

"So you got hungry again? I see" I said which startle her.

she put her hand on her chest.

"You scared me." She softly said and I let out a chuckled.

"I didn't think I would have found you in the kitchen eating," I said walking towards her and grabbing the  stool next to her.

She was eating quietly, enjoying her meal which made me happy. I smiled because I made her favorite.

"wanted some more?" I asked her and I noticed that she was blushing, her dark skin tone making the blush more beautiful.

"Yeah, I really like it." She said.

"I know, it's your favorite," I said and she looked at me with a sad look.

"Is it really?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yes," I said looking at her bowl noticing that she was practically done.

"Thank you," she said and I smiled.

she is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"You don't have to thank me," I told her and meant it, she really didn't have to thank me at all what so ever.

I wanted to make it for her, I wanted to get her to remember.

She stood up and I instantly felt her arms around me, she was hugging me.

at first, I was frozen, didn't know what to do.

But I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me.

I felt everything, her whole entire body.

"Dalton, I can't breathe," she said and I let out a laugh, letting her go.

"Sorry, I guess I got too excited," I told her and she looked confused.

"Why?" she asked and I looked at her like it was so obvious.

"I love your hugs," I said but I wanted to tell her what else I love, but I didn't want to freak her out.

this was all new to her, I would have to take it slowly.

"Okay," she said giving me a small smile. she grabbed her utensils that she was using and walked towards the sink.

I was going to object but she seemed like she would ignore my objection.

Which honestly didn't take me off guard.

"Do you want me to read you a bedtime story too," I said

She turned quickly around and looked at me.

"Yes please," she said

*(Kassandra Speaks)*

Awww how cute!!!! This chapter was amazing to write. I was so glad to write this chapter, I wanted to show how much faith that Dalton have because it is something he is wanting to hold onto. His faith and hope on Melanie getting her memories back!!! The next chapter is another spice to this book, it will be a sad chapter, it will have you going through a bunch of emotions but it is needed in the book. We will overcome it together. Until the next chapter. give this chapter a VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!!

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

45 5 9
"Some worlds are real and some we create, but I will love you in every one." Years into the future advances in sleep technology allows people to cont...
2.1K 128 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
276 0 23
This used to be on my other account, but I deemed it too cringey to stay on there. The plot makes like no sense and the grammar is non-existent. I wr...
163 6 12
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...