HONEY :: ORIGINAL

By NEEGAMUSIC

in which Bobby learns to properly grieve over his past and become more optimistic for his future relationship... More

rum & coke
playlist & cast
hot showers & enchiladas
lunch & reality tv
offices & bobby pins
pink drinks & passion tangos
scruffy beards & quesadillas
waffle house & crying
sessions & hand holding
najee & chesta
nail shops & spicy salmon
date night & art galleries
g herbo & nelz
tulips & tigerlillies
tops & bottoms
waldo & the hamburglar
dark knees & british bitches
friends & family
diana & diana
instagram & montreal
thrones & lamb
soups & cramps
snacks & sleepovers
quickies & longies
mexicans & migraines
wigs & penthouses
rubik's cubes & cartier bracelets
rehearsals & weddings
good knees & pregnancies
new houses & big titties
thai food & baby fever
live streams & puppies
godparents & UTIs
love, marriage, & a baby carriage

tempura & don perignon

3.1K 233 75
By NEEGAMUSIC

sannysideup #tbt he's growing his hair out a little but this was when I told him his hairline looked like y=my+b. 😭💙I love u papa bear💞

530 comments
notbobbybrown stop clowning me dawg 🙄
user373 she not lyin tho
notbobbybrown and I wouldn't be lying if I said you shaped like a chewed up piece of bubble gum now would I
user7327 ^^^damn diana ya man is sensitive
notbobbybrown not as sensitive as those edges look in your avi. lookin like the tips of the grinch's fingers
user48361 nigga calm down
notbobbybrown nigga u got a bird chest. YOU calm down for I get my lil cousin to punch you
user37252 bro it's not that deep toughen up😂😂😂
notbobbybrown yo bio says you 22 and got four kids. toughen up ya pullout game

Bobby snorted as he kept replying to numerous people on Instagram. He was having so much fun being mean.

Finally, after a two week tour—that seemed like forever—Bobby was able to "celebrate" his birthday and go to Montreal like he wanted. Just him and Sanai. She knew a lot about the city due to her traveling, and she said it was one of her favorite places to go.

Currently, it was like, eight at night. Bobby was in bed, the covers halfway on his semi-naked body. He just woke up from a nap—time zones were a bitch—and noticed Sanai was gone. He got bored after showering and eating a few snacks...and he'd trolling ever since.

Bobby received an incoming FaceTime from William, who was finally in the same time zone as him.

"Nigga," William rolled his eyes, "nigga."

"What?"

"Why aren't you at home?!" he yelled, "bruh, it's been like...two and a half weeks, my nigga. You went international on me or some shit?"

"Man, I'm sorry," Bobby pouted at the phone, "I'll be back in a few days."

"That's not good enough! You're my brother."

"You missed me?" he grinned at him, "Aw, that is sweet."

"Please....please," William shook his head, "no, don't get gassed. I hate you."

"Willy—"

"Bobby, shut up," William groaned, making the other man laugh out loud, "aint shit funny. Also, your dog is bougie as fuck."

"Leave my daughter alone," Bobby frowned, "and how so?"

"She doesn't like leashes and she won't eat the backup food when I ran out of the shit you gave me."

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that. Yikes," he leaned back against the headboard, yawning slightly, "she doesn't go anywhere, though."

"Sometimes it's scary, because you're not here so she likes acting up."

"Well, maybe if your dogs would chill the fuck out—"

"Ay! Shut up," he pointed at him, "leave my children out of this."

"I'm just saying," Bobby trailed off, "the ghetto..."

"Wait 'til you get back. I'm beating your ass. I'm so mad you're not back yet."

"I'll be back on Thursday, man," Bobby told his eyes, "clingy. Get a girl."

"I have a fiancé."

"I have a fiancé," Bobby mocked, smacking his lips, "Okay, then. Get a hobby."

"Relax."

While Bobby was arguing with William over nonsense, Sanai entered the hotel room with a few to-go bags of food and some drinks. She kind of went all out today because, honestly, she felt really bad for forgetting her boyfriend's birthday. She got all of his favorite things, whatever she could find in Canada, that is.

"Hold on, Will," Bobby, looked over at her and squinted his eyes, "Where have you been, ma'am?"

"Far and wide," Sanai puffed out a breath, setting a few bags on the counter, "I'm trying to make this trip cute and special. And I'm apologizing. So, I got some stuff—"

"Babe, did you take my trolling to heart? I'm not that bothered."

"Well, I am," Sanai replied, "so, I got all of your favorite things. As much as I could. Come look."

Bobby got up, phone still in hand, peeking in a few bags before smiling, "I smell sushi."

"Mhm," she smiled, "spicy salmon. Tuna. Tempura."

"Ooh," he licked his lips, "What's this?"

"This," Sanai pulled the item out and held it up, "is a very cozy sweater I thought you would like."

"I do. This color, what is it?"

"It's like a periwinkle."

"Nice. Now gimme my Inuyasha shirt back."

"And this is some food I'm cooking tomorrow. This," she completely ignored him—he wouldn't forget— and put her hands on a brown paper bag, "is some champagne. Guess what kind?"

"No," Bobby gasped when Sanai pulled out a bottle of Don Perignon, his favorite champagne on earth, "you didn't."

"I did! I didn't even know I'd see it here, but I got two."

"Thanks, baby," he was smiling hard, exactly what Sanai wanted.

"And these Nike socks were on sale so I like...bought a lot for you."

"Aw," he hugged her and kissed her lips, "thank you, San."

"Mhm," she kissed him again, "you're welcome. I'm going to go shower. I got coffee spilled on me like three times."

"I was wondering what the hell was that smell. I don't see any coffee. What happened?"

"This old ass bitch was having a seizure in Starbucks and spilled shit everywhere."

"I'm....uh...is she good, my nigga?" he questioned with a frown."

Sanai shrugged. "Hell if I know. Rest In Peace just in case," she kissed to fingers and chucked deuces in the air.

"Good fucking bye!" William said from Bobby's phone.

"What? Is that William?" Sanai asked, looking at the phone, "oh, it is! Hey friend."

"Hey, friend! I'm finna call y'all back, Bobby. Go eat something."

"Aight."

"I love you, man."

"I love you too," he hung up and put his phone down.

"Wow, besties," Sanai cooed.

"For life," he shrugged, opening a box of sushi, "thank you for this, shorty."

"You're welcome. That's mine, right there."

"I was finna say," he made a face, "those avocado ones are gross."

"Rude. Did you even shower today?"

"I did. Smell," he raised his arm and she leaned forward to sniff, "mhm."

"Did you use my deodorant?"

"No, nigga. I got my own," he said smugly, "it smells good."

"Powder fresh."

"Mhm," he hummed.

"I got you presents but they're at my condo in the states. And I want to wrap them, so you're gonna have to wait."

"Tuh. If it ain't a Rollie, I don't want it."

"It is a Rollie," she replied with a blank face.

"Deadass?" he blinked.

"No, stupid." Sanai rolled her eyes.

"You so damn mean, bruh," Bobby huffed, picking up a spicy salmon roll and popping it in his mouth.

"Stop, you love me."

"Mm."

"Right?" Bobby didn't answer so she scoffed, "come on, mane! Come on now, dawg—"

"Come on, mane," he laughed loudly, pulling her close, "nah, I love you."

"Mhm," Sanai cupped his face and smiled, staring at his lips, "say it again, please."

"I love you," he said softly.

"Okay, now say it with my name."

Bobby hummed, rubbing up and down her back, "I love you, Diana."

"Not my government, asshole," she pouted.

"Oh my God—" he turned his head and looked away.

"Say it," she pushed their noses together and squinted her eyes, "or I'm calling the feds."

"You gon call twelve on me?" he questioned, almost going cross eyed with how close their faces were, "nigger."

"Bobby!" Sanai whined, "stop saying that."

"Okay, I'm chillin'," he licked his lip, "I love you, Sanai. Very much."

"That's better," she kissed his lips and hooked her arms around his neck, "your breath smells like spicy salmon."

"Your breath smells like deez nuts."

"You know what..." she pulled away from him, "I'm going."

"Going where? Bring ya ass—" Bobby gripped her butt tighter, causing her to squeal.

"Ow," she rubbed her bottom when he let go, "that is rude."

"Hurry up, I wanna eat this food with you."

"Okay, if you'd let me go in the first place—"

"Cut it out!"

y'all listen to that new zayn album?

NATURAL...PERIOD

I be lyin to y'all about updating thass crazyyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 0 12
Zariah has tried something new. She tried something domestic. Now she is in a good place. Happy with herself. Happy with her family. And very happy w...
15.5K 1.2K 30
A Miss Chubby Spin-off. Also a short story.
200K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
302K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...