Bloody Devotion-JAEYONG

Bởi v_primaleon

❝Don't change our fate. I am your half and what's yours is mine.❞ Taeyong is an omega werewolf who got f... Xem Thêm

Letter to the Reader-INTRODUCTION
OMEGAVERSE, V-W & CHARACTERS
╯x01x╭
╯02╭
╯03╭
╯05╭
╯06╭
╯07╭
╯08╭
╯09╭
╯10╭
╯11╭
╯12╭
╯x13x╭
╯x14x╭
╯15╭
╯16╭
╯17╭
╯X18X╭
╯19╭
╯EPILOGUE╭
NEW STORY UPDATE [!!!]
╯XBonus ChapterX╭
NEW STORY UPDATE [!!!]
[!!!]
╯HAPPY 100K╭
CHRISTMAS BONUS CHAPTER

╯04╭

10.2K 585 291
Bởi v_primaleon

"I-It's mine...and Yuta's."

Yuta was taken aback at his words, but Taeyong couldn't even believe he said those words. It was a lie that made the omega's heart thump faster than before. Yuta's eyes were wide than ever but he didn't let Jaehyun see his reaction.

Jaehyun was unexpectedly surprised. His eyebrows went up and blinked twice but was soon replaced by a plain expression. He looked at Yuta and lastly, at Taeyong. Taeyong wasn't sure but his stare was cold.

Jaehyun cleared his throat and, "Congratulations. I'm sure you two are already mated?"

"Yes, we are mates. We mated...some years passed," Taeyong immediately said, having a hard time pulling off a smile at the Vampire.

"Well...Good for you two. I hope you guys have a good night," Jaehyun said. He briefly smiled as he nodded before he walked passed the two werewolves.

Taeyong almost gave up on his knees. They hurriedly walked into the woods to get themselves home. They entered the village and went inside their mansion. Taeyong lays Blue on his crib and waits for him to go to sleep.

"Taeyong, I--"

"I did that to protect him," Taeyong defended before Yuta even spoke his sentence.

"You think Jaehyun fell for that?" Yuta asked with his arms crossed infront of his chest and stood infront of Taeyong.

Taeyong just shrugged helplessly.

The Alpha sighed, "I'm too exhausted to have a talk with you. Let's just forget it and believe it as a nightmare."

"Mm, okay," Taeyong nodded.

Morning came and Taeyong was unbelievably emotionally exhausted as soon as he woke up. He still couldn't forget about what happened last night. He could still recall everything from the top to end.

He could also recall his ex lover's reaction. It was somewhat far from his usually reaction. From his own experience from his past two-year relationship, Jaehyun doesn't really react when he's surprised or shocked. He just simply say "웨?" instead.

Last night was different. Taeyong couldn't even believe, for once, Jaehyun looked dismayed.The omega thought the Vampire couldn't care more. But Jaehyun's cold stares gave him shivers.

"He shouldn't care if you have a child from an another alpha, right?" he whispered to himself.

Was it just Taeyong's imagination? He covered his face with both of his hand and groaned at frustration.

He admits that he still loves Jaehyun, he really does. But, the only thing stopping him is his past relationship with him. It really pissed him off when Jaehyun cared anymore less. He always asks himself if Jaehyun did ever loved him like he does.

Soon, a knock was heard on his door and was opened by Ten. He gave his chief a sad smile as he walked closer and sat on the egde of the bed.

"I already know what happened, well, basically everyone in this mansion knew what happened last night," Ten uttered softly as he noticed Blue was still sleeping in his crib.

"Did Yuta rant about it?" Taeyong asked.

"No, but that's pretty wild of you," Ten said with a chuckle.

"I don't know if that's a complement or not, but thanks."

Ten rolled his eyes playfully, "Come on down, let's have some breakfast."

Taeyong stood up from his bed and hoped he isn't making noise, he doesn't want to wake up his child. Both of the omegas goes down the stairs and walked straight into the kitchen. Everyone in the mansion were there, seated on their designated chairs and eats their breakfast while they talk. They looked at Taeyong and Ten's direction as soon as they entered the dining area.

Taeyong sat beside Ten who was beside Taeil. They all ate breakfast as they reported everything what happened yesterday in the village while Yuta and Taeyong were gone and it was a relief that nothing bad happened yesterday.

Later that day, all of the members were already out for work in the village. They all focused on each of their task given by the chiefs. But Taeyong, the chief himself, couldn't get himself to write or work on the papers that was already stacked on his desk.

Taeyong sighed and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Taeyong?"

The man behind the door with a familiar voice knocked on the omega's door before opening it and peeking in. It was Yuta.

"Yuta, do you need anything?" Taeyong asked and frustration was evident in his voice.

"Ah, no. I'm just informing you that Jaehyun suddenly wanted to talk to me," Yuta uttered and fully entered the room.

"R-Really? Did...Did he say what will you guys gonna talk about?" the omega stuttered.

Yuta shook his head, "Nope, not exactly. But it looked private so I'm gonna go by myself."

"Okay...Tell me what happened later when you come home."

"Okay, will do. See you," Yuta said before he exited the room.

Taeyong's mind was mostly preoccupied from what happened last night and Yuta's meeting with Jaehyun. It was a sudden meeting and the omega couldn't imagine what will they talk about.

How did he even got into this mess? Taeyong thought.

He, at last, finished the paperwork and was excited to hit the bed from all the exhaustion mentally and physically. He opened his bedroom door and saw Ten babysitting Blue again.

"Welcome home, Tae!" Ten greeted.

Blue smiled and giggled as soon as he saw his own mother. Taeyong couldn't hide his happiness upon seeing his child smile.

"I'm exhausted," Taeyong said as he dropped himself on the bed.

"Me too, babysitting's tough," Ten complained.

"Have you heard that Jaehyun met up with Yuta a while ago?" Taeyong asked.

"Ah, yeah."

"That was bugging me all day. Like, why would Jaehyun even meet with Yuta all of a sudden without anything happened between the vampires and werewolves?"

"Maybe, it's about a deal again, y'know or trade some stuff," Ten shrugged.

Taeyong sighed.

The omega soon let Ten to take his rest. He soon cleaned himself with Blue in the bath tub. He thoroughly washed and dried his child after. He dressed Blue in one of the pajamas Yuta bought before he dressed himself.

He laid his child on the crib with a teddy bear and rocked it slowly.

"Did you see your father?" he asked his child who still doesn't have any realization on the real world.

"I guess you did. His name is Jaehyun. You looked like him though. Your eyes, your nose...your dimples," Taeyong uttered and slowly felt sadness kicking in.

He really loved Jaehyun's dimples. It was Taeyong's favorite trademark of him. Taeyong missed it. He admits that he missed everything they've gone through even after Jaehyun threw him.

A/N: I have questions, please answer them honestly:

1. Do you guys want this story to have a smut chapter? I'm just thinking if someone around here reading doesn't want to read smut or you had enough :/

2. Do you guys want a story that Jaehyun's a bottom? Kekeke this is awkward.

You guys can comment down with the number or just comment on the line if your using laptop/desktop.

That's all. I was thinking of making some short stories since after this month, I'll be in school and won't be updating regularly if I get busy. But, I'll still update, don't worry :)

Love lots ♥

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

316K 14.2K 32
❝Believe me, I'm nothing compared to other omegas.❞ Where Taeyong suddenly go into heat in the streets and met Jaehyun, who immediately took a l...
46.1K 2.7K 23
Taehyung is the luna of his mate's pack. Said mate couldn't reject Taehyung, because he was the alpha. He wanted to reject Taehyung because he was a...
8.3K 533 15
A Taekook Omegaverse story, where Jungkook is Alpha and Taehyung, his Omega. "Why did you hide my son from me all this time?" The alpha growled, sque...
415K 14.2K 36
"Don't trust alphas Taehyung. They will just use you until you are nothing to them." "Yes Mama I understand." _______________________________________...