Milo Jacobs

De KatieValeska

When Olivia moves with her less than ideal family to a disheveled house in rural area, weird things start to... Mais

Moving day
The New House
GREEN EYES
PAIN
THE FIRST TAPE
ANNOYING CHURCH BOY
DEVILISH SMIRKS
TAPE TWO
Bruises
Another boy
NOT LEAVING YOU
TAPE THREE
FEELINGS
CONVINCING
JAME'S TAPE
Dark rooms
Closer than Ever
Milos tape
Never Have I Ever.
Flames
I Love You
DESICIONS
Warm Smile

Take Me To Church

1.9K 31 0
De KatieValeska

I slowly crept out of my room and down the noisy stairs. When I got to the bottom I carefully put on my Nike tennis shoes. I opened the door which of course, was unlocked. As soon as the door opened I felt a chill. The hot air hit my face and it kind of comforted me against the thing I had just experienced. I started towards the old terrifying church. I really didn't want to go in but I had nothing to live for anyway.

I slowly slid up the door and looked inside. I looked straight forward and felt the most uneasy feeling ever. I felt as if I would throw up. But I head to follow him, I had to follow Milo.

I took a small, sheepish step inside. I smelt so many different smells and so many emotions coursed through my veins. I began to walk cautiously. The dark room made me cringe. As I looked ahead I saw a giant white cross. Oh my god could this get any worse. I stopped and looked at the cross, this is where the family was murdered. I felt super uneasy. The silence was almost painful when something ran across my foot.

"Ahh!"I screamed. I looked at the ground and flashed my light on what it was. It was something I could never forget. A rat completely drenched in blood. I jumped up and backed up and turned to run when I saw the creature from my dreams. Oh my god. This was a fucking nightmare. It's not possible, once again I began to pinch my self when I felt an even worse pain, I had been knocked on the ground and hit my head. I had passed out.
———————————————————————————
A/N sorry this is sort of a short chapter I'm just trying to make this story not too rushed. Also I just wanted to get this out as fast as possible. ❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

987K 26.5K 27
A story about a boy. And you. Read on to find out more!
224 18 10
Sarah, her step sister Selena, and a friend named Kevin, go out to cause some mischief to an old worn down house a couple of blocks away owned by a w...
30 0 8
Madison, a young teenage girl, has moved to a new house, leaving her to go to a new school. She meets her old middle school friend from years ago, Ma...
Living With The Boys De ellie

Ficção Adolescente

2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...