We Both Know Hearts Can Change

By ShannonWho

Hey Guys. This is the first fanfiction I have ever published. I recommend you to read it because I have been... More

From zero to slightly-better-looking zero
Not a great time to have three overprotective brothers
There's always a reason to get mad for no reason
It's ok to take a step back when you know you've been dumb
Completely unprepared and incredibly stupid
My boss is a great big bag of dicks, but I got a promotion, so that's ok
You kinda stop being a nice person after you lie to someone about how you feel
A very important night of an equally... let's say ''eventful'' career
Gotta love the motorbike
To all the people out there who absolutely adore their defective doll
If you think that was rough, you should see the aftermath
This is exactly what I'd call a liferuiner
Apparently plastic doesn't make people evil
Biology can be a dick too
Forgiving people takes effort and I happen to be an emotionally lazy person
I'm not an unbearable, spoiled brat, but sometimes I like to act like one
Everyone is fighting and no one's getting laid
Seeing red and wanting to punch someone in the face, preferably a bitch
How to deal with issues like an adult: I have no idea, help me.
It's surprisingly easy to hurt every single person you care about
A blackout is a merciful gift from your brain, don't try to remember, trust me
I can't keep track of all the people I'm disappointing anymore
Good things come to those to wait and shitty stuff comes to me
I really didn't mean to overthink, but I did, obviously, as usual. Damn.
Liar liar leather jacket on fire
Bros before hoes
''Liver poison'' is just a pretentious way to call booze
''I hate you, Randy Orton''

Why did they have to be so charmingly dumb?

545 14 0
By ShannonWho

One day I was walking to my hotel room when three guys I work with wouldn't let me through.

That reminded me of when it would happen in high school.

It usually ended with me facing the floor.

But I wouldn't let bullies win this time, so I didn't step back and kept looking at them straight in the eyes.

They were so intense.

''Are you going to get out of the way, or what? '' I asked clenching my fists.

So the huge guy with Samoan tattoos started laughing, but it didn't sound like a wicked laugh at all.

He was amused.

As I started looking confused, he put his arm around my shoulders and shook me a little.

''I like you, lil' warrior. '' What the hell was going on?

The other two guys smirked and for some reason I wished I could hit the one wearing a leather jacket really hard in the face.

Ok, I admit I have always had some trouble managing my anger, but that dude... that dude just drove me crazy.

''Are we freakin' the cute lil' lady out? '' He said in a mocking voice and that made me find out the reason why I wanted to hit him.

I ignored him and glanced the guy who had a light blonde strand of hair, while the huge one was still leaning against me, like I was waiting for him to say something annoying.

Surprisingly he didn't.

He just held out his hand saying ''Nice to meet you, I'm Seth Rollins. ''

I shook it. ''Shannon Mikaelson... why are they acting weird? ''

''Don't mind Roman, he's drunk. And Dean uhm... well he has no excuses. He's a jerk.'' He continued.

We grinned at each other, then Dean laughed and pinched Seth's cheek.

I was starting to feel Mr. Gorgeous tattoos' dead weight.

Because of course, he had to pass out on my shoulder.

So I found myself holding this big man, doing my best to look natural while chatting with the other two.

''Do you mind if I ask you something personal? ''

We were in the middle of a conversation about chicken wings when Seth came out with that question. It felt as if he were about to give me a pop quiz I hadn't studied for.

I was paralyzed. 'Yes, I do, I do mind! ', is what I wanted to answer, but ''Go ahead. '', is what I actually said.

''Are you planning on holding the Sleeping Beauty forever, or you'll let me help you bring him to his room? ''

I bit my lip.

''Just to be clear, I could do it on my own, but since you are here... ''

Seth shook his head and smiled putting Roman's arm around his neck.

''Dean was right, you are a tough one. ''

A smirk appeared on my face and I looked behind to see Dean trying to look casual.

Since then those three weird men have been my best friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806 5 20
This is a love fan fiction for The Unstable Dean Ambrose lovers out there. There are a lot of them including me. So hope you enjoy this because it's...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
11.5K 206 27
WWE FANFICTION ⚠️ WARNING: Rated PG For Pain is great
2K 65 8
DISCONTINUED!!!!! ILL CHANG THE HORRIFIC COVER SOON I never see Becky x Bayley fan fictions so here we go people! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ May contain bullying...