Afraid of a broken heart .

By Mioinspiration

As she grown up, she was taught that mates are the best things that can come across a life of every single we... More

Trailler
Chapter 1
Chaptre 3
Chaptre 4
Chaptre 6
Chaptre 7
Chaptre 8

Chaptre 2

15 2 0
By Mioinspiration

It's been a long time since Hailee found her mate . And already moved in together .

Actually it wasn't that long , only 2 weeks .

But i spent every seconds of it , sprawled out on my bed trying to ease the pain my wolf was causing me . And if , 2 weeks ago , i said that she caused me an horrible headache , no words can describe what she makes me feel now .

She literally amplified the pain .

I stretched whining as i swallow the medicine Hailee got me . Their effects kick in quickly but the pain never goes away , only decrease and that's it . I made my way to the bathroom and turn on the light to be horrifed of my own reflect . And i wasn't kidding . The state i was in was horrible.

I had dark bags under my eyes and my hair was all frizzy . Let's not talk about my buffed eyes or about how livid i looked like . I swifly splashed water on my face and brushed my teeth then combed my frizzy curls . Stupid curls .

Everyone can tell that i dont look fine .

I tidied up my hair , grabbed my phone and turned it on as i saw 15 messages and 4 missed calls from my friend , Tianna .

"- Im screwed that's it ." I murmed to myself as i dialed her number phone and stand in front of my balcony .

"- Where the fuck have you been ." She said after the first beep and i apologized for my behaviour . I quickly explained what happened to her .

"- What ? Are you kidding me ?! I was bloody worried about you hooking up with someone or ignoring me but you turned out you were ill !? How ? I mean why you didn't call me ? I thought you were friends !"

Guilt drained me.

"- Each day i came to your house only to be dismissed by your aunt ! She was always telling me that you went with a boy to god knows where and that you are staying with him ! I couldn't even mindlink you !"

"- I'm sorry Tiana i just ... i didnt want to worry anyone anymore and i wanted to figure this out by myself . We are talking about my wolf Tiana not a bloodsucker . It's shameful to tell a werewolf this . Beside i couldnt minlink anyone , i dont know why but it's probably related to my wolf ." I heard her sighing disasperly as an uncomfortable silence set down . Then she spoke quietly , her voice avoided from emotions .

"- Haul your fat ass little one , we're going out ."

——

"- How long your medicine's effects will stop  ?" She asked me as i hopped on her car buckling my seat belt . I quickly glimpsed at my watch before facing her .

"- About 2 hours and half ."

"- What ?! We don't have time to enjoy our day girl ! Why dont you just take another medicine?!" She asked as if this was the brillant idea she could suggest.

"- I can't . Hailee made those medicine with her supernatural power and potions . It takes her a lot of effort to do it and as soon as she creates it she sleeps two days or three in a row . And i cant do that to her because .. she have to spend time with her mate ."

I skipped the part her mate threatened me to stop exaucing her Or he will kick my ass out of the house . I didnt budge or argued . i have no where to go .

"- Euh . This is so fucked up ."

"- It is . "

Minutes drowned before i frown when she turned left , heading toward the boarders .

"- Tiana ?" I asked quirking my eyebrow .

"- Yes it is my name ." She asked dumbly as i rolled my eyes at her .

"- Tiana you know we have no right to go there ! If the alpha got us he will kick my ass the second he sees me ! "

"- Eugh chill Jada . I already have the right to go there . I wanted us to go somewhere and drink a coffee together then come her but if we do it then we will have no time before you're in pain ."

"- And .. why should we come her ." Her eyes sparkled with pure joy before smiling widely at me . And i think i get it .

"- It's either you have an evil prank or -" she interrupts me screaming .

"- Jada ! Im as pure as an angel !" Yah right , I believe you .

"- Let me finish my phrase , or , you found him ?" I asked unsurely before she laughs . Not a normal laugh but the laugh of someone who is in love .

"- yes , i did found him and i wanted to introduce you to him ." She said dreamly .

I wish i could find him me too . Maybe he will help me to quiet my wolf .

——

Her hand engulfing mine , we started walking after she parked her car . She kept seeking for her mate , sniffing the air to get his sent and I , on the other hand , was trying to calm my uncontrollable heartbeat . I feared i'll come across the Alpha . I'm not ready to face him yet .

Everything will be okay Jada . No need to stress yourself . Inhale , exhale and remain silent .

But unease emplify . Every step i took , i felt myself going dizzy and i started to shake furiously . I gulped . I'm not supposed to feel pain right now ! I could feel it ! Feel her waking up and growling . She was more helpless than ever . But she wasnt causing me pain , no . It was different , it was as if i could finally talk to her . Is it real ?

And suddenly , an intoxicating smelt hits my nostrils and without thinking twice i jerked my hand and ran towards it . I yearned it , inhaled it deeply and deeply as i approached it .

"- This mouth watering sent .." i whispered to myself before i get it . He is here . In a matter of seconds i'll find him . My other half !

And that only encouraged me to run rapidly . I heard distant voices calling my name endlessly but i could care less .

I kept sprinting in the silent forest savouring the mouth watering sent . It was the sent of a hot chocolate and fresh strawberries. I was puffing and tired but i couldnt stop . I have to see him and hug him as tightly as i could manage .

Tiana kept calling me but i couldn't respond her . It was as if all my senses stoped and only my legs were allowed to run . Beside i'll deal with her later . All that matters now was him , my mate .

And thats when , behind the trees , emerged a tall man puffing as much as i did , looking at me with dark eyes , his chest hammering in his ribcage .

And without thinking twice we both murmed the famous word before a huge smile cracks on my face .

"- Mate ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 117K 86
Mates are found before you turn 22 - that's the rule. If you don't, you are branded. Being branded as an Unfortunate isn't easy, and you can't come...
10.3M 367K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
8.7M 249K 43
COMPLETED What would you do if you accidentally trespassed over an Alphas territory that's known for his brutal mentality and ruthlessness? And what...
134K 7.2K 33
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...