secrets › nct dream

By minsyeuga

❝ freaky fridays and milkshake mondays. ❞ press ENTER to discover the secret that lies in hanyul academy ▬▬ [... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

17

8.5K 556 781
By minsyeuga

x i n g   w e i j u n g

"hey." i turned around as someone tapped on my shoulder. "oh, yerin?" i raised a brow as she smiled at me. "you still remember me! anyways, how's it going with.. dream team?" yerin tilted her head. i shrugged, "fine i guess?"

"let's hangout later!" yerin exclaimed and gripped on my wrists. i flinched when i felt her nails digging into my skin. "i actually have stuff to do? i'm kinda busy." i told her. yerin frowned, "you should really stop hanging out with dream team." yerin stated. i furrowed my brows, "and why?"

"cause i said so. plus, you'll end up getting hurt the more you stay with them." yerin shrugged and started pulling me somewhere.

"um, i'm not even hurt." i uttered lowly.

"not hurt? you got into two accidents already ever since you got involved with dream team. do you even think nobody knows that?" yerin raised a brow.

"look, they never believe anything easily.. why? they had been surrounded with lies and it broke them so much." yerin muttered which made me look at her in confusion. "and how do you know about this?" i asked her.

"well.. it was a popular news back in the time." yerin said.

of course, who would be convinced by that? dense people. i get it, it was popular news back then but why does it seem like she knows more.

"i'm trying to help them, you won't see me getting farther away from them any time soon." i told the girl. she squinted her eyes at me and gripped on my wrist tighter, i silently winced as i felt like her sharp nails were really gonna leave a mark on my skin.

"you really wouldn't listen won't you? oh wait you never listen. people told you to get out of the way yet you didn't, people told you watch out yet you didn't, people told you to leave you did and now you're back? surprising." yerin chuckled. i was shocked?

"a-are you watching me!?" i asked her. yerin shook her head, "oh not you, my friends. was my friends."

then it hit me, could she be? no impossible.

"don't let yourself be trapped in lies, sometimes you need to find a new way to find the actual answer. finding answers isn't easy, but if you try to look for clues, then you're good to go." yerin smiled before leaving me there, weirded out by what just happened.

"weijung? what are you doing here?" i turned around and saw jeno. "what?" i blurted out. "what are you doing here at the back of school?" i quickly looked around and had an eerie feeling of the place. "let's go." he grabbed my wrist but i winced in pain before slapping my hand over my mouth realizing i just winced.

he furrowed his brows and checked my wrist. "it's bruised! who did this?" he asked me and lightly touched my bruise.

"yerin." i answered.

"y-yerin?! jeon yerin?" jeno furrowed his brows and i nodded.

"this is sick, she's change." jeno mumbled under his breath which i couldn't really catch and hear but i just heard the word 'she's change'

so.. they know each other? i mean—knew?

jeno brought me back to the headquarters as he carefully treated my bruise. "what happened to you?" haechan walked towards us, curious on what jeno was doing. "what's that?" haechan pointed at the one jeno was covering.

"yerin did it." jeno answered him.

"yerin? you mean—" haechan looked at jeno and jeno nodded.

what's with them?

"i found things about this jaerin!" renjun casually walked in the headquarters.

"really?" haechan looked at him and he grinned, nodding. "wait, what's up with you guys there?" renjun mumbled.

"yerin created a bruise on weijung's wrist." haechan pointed.

"who? yerin??" renjun questioned.

jeno and haechan gave him some kind of look before he started nodding. "oh, her, i remember. the one who was forcing you to hangout with her, right?" renjun raised a brow and i nodded.

"stay away from her, she's... different." jaemin suddenly joins in.

"you heard our conversation from the meeting room?" jeno looked at jaemin and jaemin nodded. "anyways, don't even let yerin bother you." jaemin told me.

"sure then." i nodded.

"anyways.. are any of you familiar with this book?" renjun suddenly got a book from his bag. i furrowed my brows, it was like the gravity falls book– that looks very familiar.. like i've seen it before.

"that's book one?" haechan furrowed his brows and grabbed the book.

"then there must be a two and three." jaemin mumbled.

"can i take a look?" i asked them as haechan gladly gave the book to me. i went into my office and scanned the book's cover. i smirked, "it's a special book– this holds all accidents and mysterious things that have happened here in the school. if you watch gravity falls, this book is similar to that." i told them.

"i can track down the books– this book seemed to be finished but i have a feeling that book hasn't even gotten to the middle yet." i muttered.

i located for the book two and to my surprise, it was located deep inside the catacombs. "oh dear." i mumbled.

"what's wrong?" renjun asked. "it's in the catacombs." i told him. "i need it. we should go there and get it." renjun said with determination in his voice.

"what do you even need it for?" haechan furrowed his brows.

"duh, information."

"you do know once you get your hands on that book, accidents are more likely gonna happen." i told him.

he nodded, "we know what to do anyways, as long as we have each other– we can defeat those bosses. it's like playing games!"

i rolled my eyes, "alright then."

"woah, are we seriously gonna go down there!? that creepy, eerie place!?" jeno exclaimed.

"you seem shocked? what do you expect?" i shrugged.

jeno pressed his lips into a thin line, "but isn't that dangerous?"

"well, we won't know unless we actually go there." jaemin stated.

"but how? we don't know any passage ways to there." jeno asked.

i chuckled, "don't underestimate the power of hacking." they all looked at me. "what do you mean?"

"i have my ways you know." i said and opened my phone. i showed them my digital map, "hand me your phones and i'll add your own digital map of the school– i had it since i entered the school." i told them and showed them how to operate the digital map.

"so, when do you guys plan on going?"

.

n a    j a e m i n

"so it's settled then?" renjun asked and they nodded.

"it's just us?" jeno asked.

"yes, do you plan on bringing loud chenle and awkward jisung with us?" haechan asked. "rude." weijung chuckled.

"it's just 00 liners and weijung." i said.

"hold up, how old are you anyways?"

weijung thought for a bit, "i'm a 00 liner as well but born on december."

"yay! we can be the 00 liner crew!" haechan exclaimed and sneakily placed and arm around her shoulder.

what a boy.

i'm not jealous.. i'm not.. seriously i'm not.

"here, i've alre—ouch." weijung suddenly winced making all of us turn our heads towards her. her eyes were shut tight as she hand one of her hands on her head. i rushed towards her, "are you okay?" i asked her softly.

she nods and quickly stood up, "yeah i am. just got a quick headache, i guess." weijung chuckled before handing us our phones. "here, i've already added the digital maps so yeah, if you have questions about it just ask me." she finished.

"are you sure you're okay though?" i asked her.

she nods, "it just.. hurts." she mumbled.

"maybe you got too much close with electronics?" jeno reasoned. she shook her head, "i've been learning technology since i was little, that's just impossible to get such headache right now."

"maybe you ate something?" renjun raised a brow.

"i didn't eat anything." she confessed.

i glared at her, "no wonder. let's get you some food."

"yeah! i'm coming!" haechan trails behind us.

"no way, you stay there." i told him.

he rolls his eyes, "why can't i come?"

"yeah why can't he come?" chenle and jisung suddenly barges in the room. "what are we talking about?" chenle asked.

"oh, you kids are here." haechan clapped.

"kids? you're like two or a year older than us." chenle pouted.

"still kids." jeno chuckled.

"i'm gonna head home." weijung announced and packed her stuff. "so early?" jisung questioned.

"i-i don't feel well." weijung told him sadly.

"what? you told us it was nothing." renjun told her. weijung shrugged, "it hurts so bad."

"i'll walk you home." renjun stood up.

"but i'm walking her home." i mumbled.

"ooh, why don't i just take her back?" jeno joined in.

"y'all are fighting over that– i promised her that i will bring her back to her dorm a day ago so that means it'll be me." chenle grinned before putting an arm around weijung and leaving.

"zhong chenle strikes again!!" haechan shouted.

"oh shut up, walking megaphone." jeno told him.

"oh wow, i'm offended. anyways, let's ju—what's that?" haechan furrowed his brows and walked towards the corner. "what's that? why is it glowing?"

"it was staring through my soul, it felt like it was watching every moment we made, why was it there? why was it watching us?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.5K 83
"because water is the only thing that could tame his inferno." ༄ where two distraught prodigies find sense in each other. COMPLETED ✓ BOOK TWO OUT NO...
79.7K 2.3K 51
secrets spread around like wild fire. who's the liar? na jaemin fanfiction mafia/gang au
99.1K 5.6K 40
"You've got to be kidding me." "You said I could tattoo anything I wanted." "I can't believe that's permanent." One fateful night college student Lee...
2K 172 15
❝It was a joyous summer camp, until they discovered a dead body.❞