A Love Is Brewing 《shoto todo...

By fulkiii

"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise... More

~ info ~
Altea Cafe 《chapter 1》
First day of work 《chapter 2》
Hot chocolate《chapter 3》
(A/N) Quirk Information
unexpected 《chapter 4》
It was you? 《chapter 6》
can't seem to forget you 《chapter 7》
Mourning《chapter 8》
Confessions《chapter 9》
Just a Dream?《chapter 10》
The conversation [chapter 11]
Todo? [chapter 12]
The ash blonde [Chapter 13]
Special [Chapter 14]
More secrets [chapter 15]
Hey, I missed you [chapter 16]
Letters [chapter 17]
Falling again [Chapter 18]
[chapter 19]
Truth [chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
Chapter 22
𝙱 𝙸 𝚁 𝚃 𝙷 [Chapter 23]
𝙵 𝙻 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴 𝚂 [𝚌𝚑𝚙. 𝟸𝟺]
𝚁 𝚄 𝙽 𝙰 𝚆 𝙰 𝚈 [𝙲𝚑𝚙.𝟸𝟻]
Update

The Date 《chapter 5》

4.4K 133 106
By fulkiii

~•(Y/n)'s pov•~

I kept hearing muffled knocking. My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my surroundings. I had my arms around krypto's sleeping figure. I rubbed my eyes and stretched as I yawned. I then heard soft knocking again. My attention turned towards the direction of the door. I blinked a few times before gently pushing krypto's body off me and dragging myself towards the door. When I opened the door, I looked at the person standing in front of me. Todoroki stood there looking down at me. He wore a burgundy sweatshirt with a white shirt under that was untucked, black jeans and black converse.

"Hi." He greeted as he kept looking down at me with a blank face.

Within just a few seconds, my eyes widened and I didn't feel sleepy anymore. I began to panic.

'I slept in.'

"Omg! T-todoroki! I'm so sorry! I-i slept in! Agh" I stammered. I slammed the door shut and I turned around, about to make my way to my room when I realized I had just slammed the door on todoroki. I began to panic more. I opened the door again and saw a confused todoroki.

"I'm sorry about that too!" I apologized. I grapped todoroki's wrist and pulled him inside. I then closed the door.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll be ready in 10 minutes" I said as I rushed up the stairs to my bedroom. I stumbled on some steps, almost falling but I held my balance. I opened my bedroom door and scurried to my closet. I dug around until I found a suitable outfit to wear. I picked a pair of light blue jeans, a black long sleeve, a gray hoodie and black vans.

I tried to put on my jeans as fast as I could but that just made me stumble and fall down. I finally pulled on my pants and threw on my long sleeve and hoodie. I put on my black vans. I brushed my hair, curled my eyelashes and applied a bit of mascara, trying to look a bit presentable.

~•Todoroki's pov•~

I sat in (l/n)'s couch next to krypto. I observed her house. It was a decent place. She has a lot of plants thought. I picked up a small cacti plant that was placed in the small table in front of me. I observed the cacti and then placed it back down on its place. I began to look around and something caught my eye. I stood up and made my way to a wall that had a bunch of pictures hung up. As I made my way to the photos, I noticed a woman holding a child in her arms with a man standing next to them, holding the child's small hand. They were all smiling. There was a cherry blossom tree in background. I stared at the photo for a while, but I was snapped out of it when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

(L/n) came down the stairs. She looked around the living room until she made eye contact with me. She smiled at me and headed towards me.

"I'm ready! And I'm sorry about what happened earlier and also that I slept in" she said as she let out a nervous giggle. I looked down at her and then turned at the photo again. (L/n) stared at me and then looked at the photo too.

"Are those your parents?" I asked.

"Yea, that's my mum and dad" she said.

"Who's that?" I asked as I pointed at the child between the woman and man. There was a small pause before (l/n) spoke.

"Thats.... me" she said uneasily. My attention turned towards her. She stared at the photo and her eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Are you sure? That looks like more like a bo-" I was then cut off my (l/n).

"My parents cut my hair really short when I was a child. Which made me look like a boy." She starred at the photo for a while and then turned to me. She smiled at me. "We should go now" she said. She called out to krypto as she headed towards the door. I followed her and krypto trotted behind me.

~•3rd person pov•~

You and todoroki walked down a path in the snowy forest. Krypto was ahead of you guys, sniffing plants or stuff hidden in the snow. There was silence between you and todoroki. You looked at him and decided to break the silence.

"Do you like the forest?" You asked. His attention turned towards you. He stared at you for a while before answering your question.

"I've actually never been in the forest. Neither did I think of exploring it." He responded. You stared at him before smiling at him. You made your way in front of him and began to walk backwards.

"That's good because I'll get to show you all the wonderful things about it!" You said. You smiled at todoroki before turning around and running off. "Catch me if you can!" You playfully said. Krypto ran behind you, barking happily. Todoroki stood in his tracks before letting out a chuckle. He chased after you. He then lost sight of you. He looked around, trying to find you. He then found you crouching in front of a plant. He made his way towards you and bent down behind you.

"(L/n)?" He said. He was about to grab your shoulder when you swiftly turned around and smashed a snowball at his face.

"Ahhhaaha!" You laughed. Todoroki stood frozen in the pose he was in. You then made a run for it. You kept giggling before you heard crunching sounds behind you. You turned around and saw todoroki running after you. You squealed as you ran faster. You hid behind a tree with krypto by your side.

"Stay quiet krypto or else he'll find us." You wishpered to krypto as you held up a fingers to your lips."Shhh"

There was a moment of silence. You looked behind you and looked around. You thought you lost todoroki, but just as you were sure about that. Todoroki appeared in front of you.

"Found you." He said.

"Gah!" You screeched and started to run again.

"Hey! Come back!" You heard todoroki call out to you. You let out soft giggles and continued running. You then halted when you came across the edge of a hill. You looked down and it was pretty steep for you to run down. You heard the snow crunching behind you. You turned around. Todoroki stood in front you. He stared into your eyes.

"Caught you" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Ha! As if you could ca-"

Krypto comes out from a Bush and runs towards you. He jumps onto you, making you loose your balance and fall back. You started to roll down the snowy hill with him.

"Aggh!!" You screamed as you kept rolling down. Todoroki ran at the edge of the hill and searched for you. He then saw you rolling down the hill. He held back a snicker.

"Todoroki! Help!" You screamed out to todoroki. Todoroki let out a sigh and steadily made his way down the hill.

"Oof" you let out a grunt as you stopped rolling. Your face was on the fluffy snow. You stayed still as you layed on the snow. Krypto shaked the snow off his fur and made his way towards you. He sniffed your hair.Todoroki then made it to your side and sat next to you. He then poked your head.

"Caught you." He said. You then lifted your head off the snow.

"That's only because krypto jumped on me and made me roll down the hill" you protested. You then sat up and brought your knees close to your torso and hugged them. "That was fun" you said as you laid your head on your knees and looked at todoroki. He looked back at you and looked up at the sky.

"Yea, it was" he responded. Both of you stood there silence, enjoying each others company and the view of the snowy meadow in front of you. It was breathtaking. You leaned against krypto who was sitting next to you. You wrapped your arms around his fuzzy body and holded him tightly. You let out a sigh as you kept looking at the snowy meadow. Todoroki turned his attention to you. He observed you. Your (e/c) eyes shined a bit as you looked at the meadow, your (h/l) (h/c) hair flowed around and a bit on your face due to the wind, your pink lips curled up as you smiled. He thought you looked very calm and beautiful like this. He reached out for your hand but before he could grabbed it a twig was stepped on, making a cracking sound.

Krypto's ears perked up and You snapped out of your daze and looked behind you.

"What was that?" You asked todoroki.

"I have no idea." He responded. Both of you looked around at your surroundings. Being causious. Krypto got up and made his way up the snowy hill.

"Krypto! Where are you going? Come back!" You whisper shouted to him as he disappeared from you view. You got up from where you were sitting at and were about to climbed up the hill until you heard screaming.

"What the?" You said and looked up the hill. Todoroki stood up and made his way towards you, looking up at the hill as well.

"Who's up there?" He asked.

"No idea." You responded. Both of you kept looking up the hill.

~•Kirishima's pov•~

"I can't believe we lost them! Now we are lost!" I complained.

"Shut up! We are not lost!" Bakugou shouted at me. Bakugou was in front of me, trying to figure out where to go.

"Yea sure. Says the one who got us lost!" I shouted back at him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me. He had a pissed off expression. He glared at me.

"We wouldn't have been lost in the first place if you didn't insist so much on stalking on half n half and that coffee girl!!! How did you even find out they were going on a date and it was going to be here?!" He shouted at me. I glared back at him

"(B/f/n) told me, since (y/n) told her she had a date with todoroki in the forest!! Oh, and now you say we are lost?!" I yelled back.

"Guys, stop arguing! This isn't going to get us anywhere!" Midoriya tried to stop us but we kept on bickering. Then we heard a stick crack. Me and bakugou stopped bickering. We froze in our tracks and slowly turned our heads towards the direction where sound came from. We became weary from our surroundings since it was pretty hard to see since the trees made it a bit dark were we were at. Then yellow glowing eyes became visible from inside a Bush. I stiffened a bit as I stared at the yellow glowing eyes. Then the creature bounced out from the bushes and ran it's way towards us.

"AGHGGHHHHH!!!" I gripped onto bakugou's arm as I screamed

"Is that a w-wolf?!" Midoriya screamed too as he trembled.

"Don't just stand there!! Run you dipshits!!" Bakugou scolded at us. We all made a run for it. We eventually left midoriya behind.

"I think we left midoriya behind. We should go back for him" I told bakugou as I looked behind me.

"Who cares! Well find him later, just keep running!" Bakugou yelled. I kept looking behind me, searching for any sight of midoriya. I didn't notice that bakugou stopped running and was at the near the edge of a hill. I bumped onto him, making us loose our balance and roll down the hill. We both screamed as we rolled down the hill, although bakugou's yelling sounded angry than scared. When we made down the hill bakugou smaked my head, growling at me.

"WHAT THE HELL SHITTYHAIR!!!" He screamed at me.

"Don't call me that! Your hair isn't any better than mine!" I spat. Bakugou's expression became deadly. I gulpped as I began to get up, about to make a run for it.

"Bakugou? Kirishima?" I heard someone said. Me and bakugou's attention turned towards the voice. There stood (y/n) and todoroki looking at us with a confused and surprised expression.

~•3rd person pov•~

"What are you two doing here?" You asked as you kept looking at the two males.

"Ah-um, we-we were ah" kirishima was lost in words, he didn't know what to say.

"Well?" Todoroki said as one of his brow's quirked up.

"We came to look at squirrels!!!" Kirishima exclaimed with a smile on his face. He seemed rather proud of his excuse. Bakugou gave him a weird look.

"The truth is that shittyhair here wanted to stalk you on your date with todoroki." Bakugou bluntly said.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima screeched as he yanked on bakugou's sleeve. He had a look of betrayal. You were about to say something when you heard another voice.

"Thanks for leaving me behind guys!" You looked up to see izuku.

"Izuku?" You questioned as you looked at him.

"Hey (y/n), sorry about this" he said as he looked down at you. Kyrpto' s fuzzy face then appeared next to izuku's. They both made their way down the snowy hill and stood near you and the rest of the guys.

"Oh, turns out that there wasn't a wolf guys. It was just krypto" izuku said as he laughed nervously. Bakugou grumbled a bit and kirishima laughed as krypto jumped on him and licked his face. You giggled. You looked up to see todoroki and saw that his expression held unpleasantness. You turned back to the 3 boys.

"Hey don't you guys work today?" I asked them. Izuku and bakugou tensed up a bit.

"Yea we do, but we don't work until 8:30. We have plenty of time!" Kirishima said.

"What time is it" he whispered to izuku.

"Its 8:20." Izuku responded. They stayed still for a moment before starting to panic.

"OMG! Where going to be late!!" Izuku and kirishima screamed.

"This is all your fault!!" Bakugou spat at Kirishima.

"What!?!?my fault!?" Kirishima yelled at bakugou. He then turned towards me and held my hands.

"(Y/n), please come with us!! Or else (b/f/n) will fire us!! Please!!" Kirishima pleaded as he tugged on your hands.

"Okay okay, I Will" you responded. Kirishima smiled at you and let your hands go. He, bakugou, and izuku began to run off to the cafe with krypto beside them. You giggled a bit as you stared at them. you turned back to look at todoroki. He was looking down at the snow and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"Hey, I'm sorry the date didn't go how you expected.." You said. You made you way towards Todoroki. You hugged on his sweatshirt and tiptoed close to his ear.

"Meet me here next week, same time" you whispered to him. You then backed away from him and smiled before making your way to the cafe too. Todoroki looked at you, his lips curled up a bit as he stared at you. While walking away, you turned around.

"Are you coming todoroki-kun?" You said to him. Todoroki smiled at you and made his way to you. You both smiled at each other before heading off to the cafe.

《Bonus》

Bakugou had his arms crossed as he sluppmed in one of the chairs with kirishima and izuku sitting on the chairs next to him. They were currently being scolded by (b/f/n).

"Who let you dingusus stalk on (y/n) and todoroki and ruin their date!!" (B/f/n) yelled at the three males. Bakugou cursed under his breath and izuku and kirishima hanged their heads low. You sat on a table near them, you could control you giggles from coming out of you mouth as you witness the three males being scold. Todoroki sat in the chair in front of you. He leaned his head against his palm as he stared at you for a while. He then turned his attention to the three males and smiled, enjoying them being scoldded.

Hey guys! Sorry for posting late gah! Hope you guys liked this chapter, I feel like it came out crappy hngggg. Hehehe those 3 dorks decided to ruin you and todoroki's date •w• huhuhu.  anyways, I know the song doesn't fit very well with this chapter, but I didn't know what song to choose and thought it was the best fit. Goodbye guys and have a great day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...
79.2K 3.2K 35
I huge thanks to @Emonekochan26 for making the amazing cover! COMPLETED: MAY/29/20 Some triggering topics, and hints at sexual content! We all dream...
7M 176K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...