Milo Jacobs

By KatieValeska

When Olivia moves with her less than ideal family to a disheveled house in rural area, weird things start to... More

Moving day
The New House
Take Me To Church
PAIN
THE FIRST TAPE
ANNOYING CHURCH BOY
DEVILISH SMIRKS
TAPE TWO
Bruises
Another boy
NOT LEAVING YOU
TAPE THREE
FEELINGS
CONVINCING
JAME'S TAPE
Dark rooms
Closer than Ever
Milos tape
Never Have I Ever.
Flames
I Love You
DESICIONS
Warm Smile

GREEN EYES

2.4K 42 29
By KatieValeska

I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. I looked around scared, what was going on? I quickly ran around the room and tried to find a way out. There was none. I touched all the walls around me trying to find anyway out. I kept running looking behind me when I ran into something.

With much hesitation I turned my head and looked up. Standing in front of me was a tall, creature. He had stringy black hair and no mouth, only a giant black grin sewn across his face. His eyes black. I let out a shrill scream and began to run. I looked back and he slowly stalked towards me. I kept running when I was completely closed in a small box. When he started getting closer. Omg I was gonna die!

I woke up screaming. I realized I was in my bed and that was just a dream. A nightmare. I looked around and it was night. Grabbing my phone, I checked the time, 1 am. I wanted to call Sophia about my dream but of course, no signal out here. I clicked off my phone and tried to fall back asleep. I couldn't.

I tossed and turned until about 1:20 am when I was fed up. I just wanted to fall asleep. I sat in bed looking up at the ceiling when I felt a weird feeling. Like someone was there. I was too scared to move. I looked around. My eyes darting across the room.

I looked at the closet and saw a pair of GREEN EYES. They were beautiful green eyes but what were they and why were they in my closet? I quickly hid under my blanket when I heard a voice.

"Don't be scared." It was with a disturbing voice.

"What the hell, no I'm gone." I said to myself and got up and began to run when my door wouldn't let me out. I turned around with much debate with my conscious. A boy with pale skin, jet black hair, and beautiful green eyes stood with a smirk on his face. He was wearing what appeared to be Sunday church clothing.

"Wh- who- who are you." I said I think I'm gonna pass out.

"I'm Milo." He said turning his head.

"Why are you in my room, howd you get in here?! You better leave!" I yelled. I had so many questions. What the hell was going on? After I yelled he put his fingers to his lips and said "shhh."

"First let's start with why. See Olivia-" I cut him off.

"How the fuck do you know my name?"I shouted.

"Are you done?" He said winking.

I stood there dazed. I didn't know what to do but somehow I felt like I knew this person. He was about fifteen years old. I couldn't breathe I was locked in here. I had never been so scared, well only when my father had slapped me around and I found out we were moving.

"We need you." He said in an illusive voice. That's when noticed, he was the boy that went missing!

"How- how are you here?" I asked shocked.

He only smiled.

"What do you need me for?" Another question that popped out.

"You'll find out very soon," he smiled and touched my face and I felt butterfly's in my stomach. He then walked away and disappeared. Omg. Omg. I think I'm going crazy. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming once again. Nope. What the hell is going on? I looked out my window and saw the boy right by the church. Just looking at the church gave me chills. I couldn't stop looking. It felt as if it was calling me.

The boy was looking up at me smiling, and then he winked and went into the church. I didn't know where he was going but I needed to follow him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 74 25
First book of the "Awakened" trilogy! Mary is just a teenage girl who recently moved into the small town with her family. But something about her new...
226 18 10
Sarah, her step sister Selena, and a friend named Kevin, go out to cause some mischief to an old worn down house a couple of blocks away owned by a w...
48.5K 2.3K 33
An eleven year old girl, named Chelsea and her family move into an old Victorian home. Soon after she moves in she realizes that there's something of...
5.6K 183 15
Olivia broke up with her lover Spencer and moved away. they haven't seen each other for a few years. when they do finally meet again, Olivia is intro...