Is He... Gay!? (boyxboy)

By humblingoutcast

"Is he... gay!?", is all James Morris hear when he walks through the cafeteria during lunch. He knew he shoul... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's Note,
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
BONUS CHRISTMAS CHAPTER!!!!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note
Chapter 53
Author's Note
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note.
Chapter 60 - The Party
Author's Note

Chapter 1

20.6K 458 341
By humblingoutcast

Hey Guys! First, I want to thank you all for reading my story! Above is a picture of James in all his glory xD! I hope you guys enjoy this crazy ride!

That is all. *Continues to eat cookies*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* JAMES' POV* 

I wake up and instantly grab my head.

God, I have a horrible headache. I must have came home after the party and slept all of yesterday. I was hammered on Saturday. 

See, I don't usually drink but when I do, oh god it's horrible. Nobody knows that well... I'm gay. I've been gay since I can remember. My first crush was this guy right. God, he was gorgeous... anyways, It was in like 6th grade and I told him I wanted to hold his hand (creeep I know) and he ran from me.

 Like, didn't say anything to me, just ran. After that, I decided to keep my gayness to myself since it causes people to run. 

I got out of bed and threw on some clothes. I mean, I'm not a fashionable guy but I do know how to match.

I brush my teeth and throw on a "Dad hat" and head downstairs. 

"MAA, I'm leaving for school!" I scream, waiting for her to respond.

"Okay, make sure you grab something to eat before!", she screams back.

I grab an apple and walk out the door. 

I get to school 50 minutes early and head towards the bleachers. I come here every morning to gather my thoughts and prepare myself for school. None of my friends know I do this. It's my personal time away from all the fake happiness going on around here. I always have to be laughing and happy but in reality I'm extremely depressed. 

I walk up and sit on one of the bleachers and close my eyes. I breathe in and out about 5 times before I'm ready to head into the building. I walk up to the doors and instantly hear my name being called.

"Jamie-Boy!", I hear my best friend, Maya, screaming down the hallway and I start to grin. Maya is the one person who truly knows how gay I am. When I slept over to her house she would do my makeup and let me wear her dresses. OKAY, I am not that kind of gay but... pretty fucking close. 

"Hey Maya!" I said smiling wildly. 

"You know everyone is talking about you!" She squealed. What did she mean everyone was talking about me?

"Wait... what are you talking about?" I ask, looking at her. She pulls her phone out andattacks the keyboard with her fingers. Next thing you know a video is being shoved into my face.

I look at the screen after being blinded by the bright light and realize that it's me dancing in the middle of someone's living room. 

Not only am I dancing... I'm screaming at the top of my lungs that I James Morris, am gay. 

I groan and slam my back into a locker. Well,, there goes me being a closet gay.

Now, not only do i have to fake my happiness, I also have to fake my straightness even more. 

I look over at my best friend with a wild grin on my face. 

"Oh no..... NO JAMIE! I CAN SEE THE DEMON IN YOUR EYES!!! STAY AW-" I cut her words off with my mouth while pushing her into the lockers. I make sure that everyone in the hall sees me making out with Maya, A GIRL. NOT A BOY. 

After about another minute.. maybe two, i finally let her go and wipe my mouth. 

"Thanks Maya for being my little test dummy" I say laughing. 

"You know, whoever you end up with will have to teach you how to kiss... that, my little fairy, was horrible." She says flicking my nose. 

I push her into the lockers and walk off. First period... here I come. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fucking James XD! Sorry Maya But That Boy Is Coming For You! 

Who Ships Maya And James!? xD

Wait. Wait. Wait. I thought This Was BxB?!

Well, Shit Me Too! :C

Guess We'll Have To Wait And See <.< 

;>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
24.6K 1.8K 98
'What's your favourite thing in the world?' 'The sky.' 'The sky?' 'Yes.' 'Why the sky?' 'Because it keeps reminding us that no matter who we are or...
372K 12.7K 23
16 year old Grant Carpenter, is a closet gay. He's so far back in the closet he might as well be in Narnia. He's found no interest in any of the guys...
86.8K 2.8K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...