Tom Hiddleston x reader Imagi...

By micmickey_r

So basically this is just like any other book of imagines that expresses the undying love that we all have fo... More

Authors Note :)
Tom- You forget his Birthday
Tom-At Loss of Words
Loki- "That's Prince Loki to you"
Tom-Me or Him?
Gif/Photo imagines
Loki-Agent 666 Part 1
Tom-Coffee Shop Adventures
Tom-Red Carpet Madness
Loki-Things Left Unsaid *Infinity War*
Loki-Agent 666:Part 2
Loki-Sunshine
A/n:Um what??
Loki-Alive
Loki-Jealousy
Gif/Photo Imagines 2
Loki- You Hurt Yourself
Tom- Loki'd
Thomas Sharpe-Childhood Memories
A/n-Special Day!
Thomas Sharpe-Past is Past
Thomas Sharpe-Fidelity
Tom-Glasses
Tom-Studying
Loki- Little Sonnet
A/N-Please Read :)
Loki-Not Expecting
Thomas Sharpe- Requited Touch
Loki-Winter's Gift

Prince Hal-Arranged Marriage

18.4K 325 138
By micmickey_r

*This ones a Gif Imagine! Hope you like it!*

You and Prince Hal were childhood friends as you both were from two rich families, you secretly love each other but your parents force you to marry a rich man from away. The whole kingdom then shares a wide feast. He sees you sitting on the other side of the table with another man

"Hal are you okay?"You ask.

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be fine?" He laughs.
But what you didn't know is that he cries at night because he's never able to stop
thinking about you.

He then realizes that this crying and broken heart thing is getting in the way of his royal duties, he needs to do something and fast before you actually marry this crazy man.

So one night he decided that it was time to duel with the guy who stole his one and only true love.

Meanwhile:
You await in your bedroom, overthinking as always. "Do I really want to marry this man? He's not really all that bright." "He doesn't understand me. He's only in for this marriage for only reason... children."

"He doesn't even love me. Nobody has really truthfully loved me before, come to think of it. Because I'm always forced into these horrible marriages with horrible men. But I'm sick of it!"
Are some thoughts that crossed your mind
as you run down to the throne room to confront your parents.
You enter abruptly not worrying that you will get yelled at.

'I love Prince Hal.. I always have'

"Y/n what is the meaning of this?"

"I won't marry prince r/n!"
"Why in heavens not dear?" Your Mum says taken aback.
"Because I don't love him!" You scream smiling as you run out of the castle towards the meadow where you first met.

All of a sudden you see two men fighting by the lake. You walk closer to see it was Hal and your now ex-fiancé.
"Hey, you two! Stop it!"
Hal looks up and then you see r/n ball his fist up and swing, knocking your first true love fall to his knees.

"No!!" You say running towards them.

"R/n you son of a bitch!" You say as you slap him in the face.
"What's the matter dear? I was only fighting this disgrace of a prince."
"He's not a disgrace of a prince r/n you are!" You scream.
"And you know what? This marriage, it's never going to happen, because I don't love you." You say looking down at Hal who was in fact  curled up in a ball on the grass.
"Fine! I never loved you anyways!" He storms off.
Pathetic.

"Hal! My love! I thought this was our calm place to escape from reality? Why do you get yourself into these situations?." You say as you touch his cheek. His face was cut open and bloody which caused you to tear up.

He laughs, standing up.

"W-why are you laughing?" You ask, confused by his behaviour. I mean he was just punched in the face!

"Y-you said you didn't love that idiot. So then who do you love?" He asks.

"You, it's always been You Hal, that man never loved me, all he wanted was for me to bear his children."

"You don't deserve a man like that y/n."

"Honestly, I don't deserve any man."

"That's not true! You have me, and you will always have me, You won't be able to get rid of me, no matter how much you try, I will always bounce back, I adore you my love, I have always had strong feelings for you from the moment we first met."

"You still remember that?" You smile.

"I remember wandering in the fields one night and I saw a beautiful figure standing perfectly by the lake as the moonlight beamed off of the water and onto her. And I knew right then and there that she would be mine forever."

"H-Hal I don't know what to s-" he shushes you, putting a finger to your lips.

"Save your voice for tonight, I will be awaiting in my chambers for you my dear." He winks, as he walks away.

"Wait!!!" You scream, he turns around. As you run towards him.
"You forgot something." You say.

He smirks as he slowly leans in, and you finally share your first kiss with the man that you truly belong with.

"What will our parents think?" You ask, worried.
"It doesn't matter." He says, connecting your lips once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 232 38
Love Tom Hiddleston? Or maybe you love the roles he played such as the God of Mischief, Loki from the Disney+ series and the Thor movies. Maybe it's...
20.8K 378 62
This is a collection of one shots and drabbles about Tom Hiddleston and his characters including Loki, Hal, James Conrad, Laing etc. Prompt requests...
48.4K 961 34
This is an imagine of Tom Felton or his characters only. ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT Requesting is closed. COMPLETE.
283K 5.2K 67
DISCLAIMER: many of these imagines are imagines I wrote when I was much younger and fairly new at writing. I have tried editing a few of my early ima...