DDLC X Reader (Male x female)

By Newshbag

Doki Doki literature club genderbent! Sayori-Satori Natsuki-Naruki Yuri-Yuki Monika-Moniko Hope you enjoy! More

DISCLAIMER
Ohayo Satori
The literature club
Tea and cupcakes
HELP!
COOKIE'S
What's wrong Satori?
Oh god! YUKI'S COMING OVER!
I love you Satori!
I gently open the door
Ohayo p#skwp#-=0i0
Little author's note *Important*
The hElL club
Welcome back!
Darkness
BaCK AgAIn??
DNE EHT
BLOOD EYES
JUST DIE
STaB StaB StAb
Untitled Part 22
JUST MONIKO
....
Good morning Satori!!!
The literature club
I want to thank you
Your Reality
Hello, it's the literature gang!

Welcome back!

2.3K 50 86
By Newshbag

"Hi again, Y/N Good to see you didn't run away from us, welcome back!" Moniko greets me as I slid the door open "Glad to be back!" I place my bag on a chair and Yuki stands up "Thanks for keeping your promise, Y/N," Yuki smiled sweetly "This isn't overwhelming for you, making you dive headfirst into literature?" I shook my head and Naruki pipes up "Don't make it seem like she's done all the work, she didn't even want to join any clubs this year!" Satori must of told him "Or even last year!" Naruki stormed towards me "Don't take us seriously and you'll never get the end of it," He threatened "Such a big mouth for a girly manga lover?" Moniko teased "You keep your manga in the cupboard." Naruki stood there shocked while me and Yuki sniggered "MANGA IS LITERATURE!" Naruki shrieks stomping his foot down, it was clear that he tried to think of a quick comeback. "Don't worry, Y/N always does her best as long as he's having fun!" Satori  joined the conversation wearing a big grin on his face "How dependable," Yuki whispers "And I helped you clean your house that one time after you almost set it on Fire!" I exclaimed "Wow you two are really close, aren't you?" Yuki stared at the floor twirling his fair hair "I'm kind of jealous." Satori lost his grin "You know you two can become the best of friends too. I mean like Yuki you brought Y/N something," Satori, completely oblivious of how awkward he was making Yuki feel, placed a hand on Yuki's shoulder and it was my turn to rescue the situation "It's fine, i wasn't expecting anything at all and even if you did, I would deeply appreciate it!" I shone a sweet smile to Yuki and he sighed "Here." Yuki slid a book out of his bag and placed it in my hands "So you don't feel left out." How can he be so accidentally cute? "Wow thanks, I'll surely read this!"

"Okay everyone!" Moniko starts getting everyone's attention but is dragged away by Sayori in a conversation, Yuki is reading away while Naruki rummages around in a closet. I wanted to talk to Yuki a bit more but not wanting to disturb him I went into a daze and he caught me staring. "Oh sorry, I was spacing out," I sigh "It's fine," Yuki seemed to hide in the book more now "Isn't that the book you gave me?" I ask slightly intrigued "Yes, I just wanted to re read some parts." He smiles and I go to sit down next to him "What's it about?" 
"It's about this girl in high school who moves in with her long lost sister, but as soon as she does strange things start to happen in her life like these people target her from a human experiment prison and while her life is in danger, she needs to desperately choose who to trust but no matter what she does her relationships keep on crashing down and her life is falling apart."
"that's a bit." Dark isn't it? I wanted to say it but it would've hurt his feeling a bit "Oh sorry I was rambling wasn't I," 
"Hey no it's fine. If anything I'm intrigued I might start reading it now!" that strikes a spark in Yuki's heart "Great."
I read the prologue and soon find out what Yuki was talking about but he wasn't looking at his copy but at mine. I raise and eyebrow but he apologises but I slid the book in-between us and carry on reading. Our shoulders were touching and Yuki flips the page whenever I turn to him.
"Yuki the main character reminds a bit of you,"
"I'm not a girl though,"
"No no her personality always scared of saying the wrong thing." Yuki blushes "Y/N I..."
"Okay Everyone!" Moniko interrupts "Time to share poems!"

I walk over to Satori who's poem was written on what seemed like a scrap piece of torn notebook paper while the others wrote theirs in the notebook Moniko gave to us "Satori what happened to your notebook Moniko gave you?"
"I kinda forgot it here," 
"Okay let's read your poem,"
"Wow this is really good are you sure this is yours?" I nod at him 
Satori's poem was really good,
Dear sunshine,
The way you glow through my blinds in the morning 
Makes me feel like you've missed me
Kissing my forehead to help me out of bed.
Making me rub the sleepy from my eyes. 
Are you asking me to come out and play?
 Are you trusting me to wish away a rainy day?
 I look above. The sky is blue.It's a secret, but I trust you too.
 If it wasn't for you, I could sleep forever.But I'm not mad.
 I want breakfast.

"Satori, did you write this in the morning?" I rub my temples while he scratches his head "Maybe. But I tried my best!" He whines "That makes me feel better," I sigh while Satori whimpers "It's not a poem in fact it reminds you especially the last line!" I try to lift his spirts and it worked. He was back to his smily self. "This was fun, Really!" I chuckled "Moniko is the best," His voice went a little monotone but I guess it's something to do with guy puberty. 

I turn to Naruki who looks like he was waiting for me, I hand him the poem and he skimmes through it "Not to bad for a person at Your level."
"Little harsh," I murmer
"Well escUUse me!" He whines and folds his arms "It's not bad but not the best either,"
"Not cute enough for your taste?" I tease and Naruki blushes 
"Are you wanting a fight?" He growled while I whimpered "Whatever! Here my poem!" his handwriting, like his personality, was very girly and was nicely decorated on the outside. It read:

Eagles can fly
Monkeys can climb
Critckets can leap
Horses can race

Owls can seek
Cheetahs can run
Eagles can fly
People can try 
But that's about it.

"So yeah!" Naruki folded his arms "I knew you weren't gonna like it,"
"No no I like it," Me not wanting to upset him again trying to feed his ego "What, Be honest!" He started to blush a bit "I really do what made you think that I wouldn't?" Naruki stared at the floor kicking the dust "In high school people think that writing should be sophisticated and stuff, people don't take my writing seriously." I smile at him trying to make him feel better "Oh but writing is about expressing yourself isn't it?" Naruki's face lit up "Finally someone who gets it! Your becoming better newbie not at my standard yet!" He teased and I chuckled while Yuki tapped my shoulder, Naruki growled a bit while walking off to Moniko.

"Y/N, do you want to exchange poems?" I nod nervously handing my poem to him 
"Exceptional," he stutters and I gasp "Wha?" Yuki stopped twirling his hair and his muscles tensed "eh did I say that out loud," He realised his mistake and apologized "you didn't do anything wrong," He looks up "I guess you're right." Yuki takes another look through the poem again "Any writing experience?" I shook my head "Really because you paint a picture really well with your words," I smiled at his complement knowing that he truly meant it but then he goes on using big words that I can't understand. He pauses and hands me his paper "Thanks." Yuki's handwriting was very flowy and formal, I had trouble reading some letters because it was all joined. It read

The tendrils of my hair illuminate beneath the amber glow.
Bathing.
It must be this one.
The last remaining streetlight to have withstood the test of time.
the last yet to be replaced by the sickening blue-green of the future.
I bathe. Calm; breathing air of the present but living in the past.
The light flickers.
I flicker back.

"Wow this is really good!" He nods and cowers "Sorry my handwritings messy," again twisting his hair "what no the only reason I was taking so ling is because I was really into it!" I dig up some excuse trying not to hurt his feeling and it worked "I love horror and ghosts!"
"ahaha,"
"What's funny?"
"This isn't about a ghost,"
"Ahh sorry,"
"No problem you did only glance over it."
"Okay everyone swap over!" Moniko shouts staring at me and I walk over to the front of the class room.
"Are you enjoying yourself?" Moniko, as the president, asked me that all the time and I always answered with a 'Yeah' or nodding. I handed him my poem and he brushed his hair back "Awesome job Y/N," he said happily "I was gawking at it in my head, aha," we shared a grin "Very deep and descriptive, are you sure this is your first time?" I nodded not wanting to embarrass myself in front of the president "Something Yuki would like, did he?" I nodded "Yeah actually!" He re reads it "Don't force yourself to write to meet someone's expectations it's not like your reading about some fictional characters in a fan fic or anything?" Moniko joked "OkayI think you'll like this one!" I pick up his book and red through the opened page 

It couldn't have been me.
See, the direction the spackle protrudes.
A noisy neighbor? An angry girlfriend? I'll never know. I wasn't home.
I peer inside for a clue.
No! I can't see. I reel, blind, like a film left out in the sun.
But it's too late. My retinas.
Already scorched with a permanent copy of the meaningless image.
It's just a little hole. It wasn't too bright.
It was too deep.
Stretching forever into everything.
A hole of infinite choices.
I realize now, that I wasn't looking in.
I was looking out.
And she, on the other side, was looking in.

"What do you think?" Moniko asked "Free formish if that is even a word." Moniko fiddled with his hands and looks up at me "I'm trying something new so don't judge me okay?" I nod "Moniko's writing tip of the day, when your writing don't focus on a specific point try and even out your talent!" I clap and cheer at his confidence "So don't keep your pen in one place because all you get is a dark puddle," He is very metaphorical.

I sigh and look around the room and then, some drama erupted!"

------------------------------------

MY HAND IS CRAMPING 

Word count 1747

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 207 5
The newest member of his school's Literature Club, a closeted tickle and foot fetishist, must choose which of the girls in the club to help with a ve...
1.8K 23 17
{ What if everyone was like monika..but they hide it.. } { what if. Everyone was more insane. But tried to hide it. } { natsuki. More brute. Sayo...
37.1K 1.1K 13
After a long summer of doing basically nothing, school starts right back up again for Y/n and her friend Sayori. Y/n assumes it'll be another relaxin...
505 15 15
Discover the life of Lazy, a young adult in the middle of college, about to graduate. He's a simple man, spending most of his time with video games...