Our Destiny

By Itz_Aneesa

DISCLAIMER: hi guys I'm going to be editing and rewriting this book completely so if you don't see the chapte... More

Author's note
Chapter 1- Nightmares (Edited)
Chapter 2 - Get To Know Me (Edited).
Chapter 3 - Shezard's Empires (Edited)
Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)
Chapter 5 - Saving Amira (Edited)
Chapter 6 - Sleepovers (Edited)
Chapter 7- Confessions (Edited)
Chapter 8- Back To Work (Edited)
Chapter 9-She lives in a mansion!! (Edited)
Chapter 10-Family Dinner (Edited)
Chapter 11- Surprises (Edited)
Chapter 12- Shock (Edited)
Chapter 13- Blood Donor (Edited)
Chapter 14-Wedding Preparations/Mendhi night (Edited)
Chapter 15- NIKAH!! (Edited)
Chapter 16- Wedding Night (Edited)
Chapter 17- Her Past (Edited)
Chapter 18- Office Fun (Edited)
Chapter 19 - Wedding Anniversary Part 1 (Edited)
Chapter 19-Wedding Anniversary Part 2 (Edited)
Chapter 21- Goodbyes and Movie Night (Edited)
Chapter 22- Hide And Seek & Stolen Kisses (Edited)
Chapter 23- Birthday Surprise and Sweet Mornings. (Edited)
Chapter 24 - Happy News (Edited)
Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)
Chapter 26-Planning?(Edited)
Chapter 27-Baby Shower/Baby Gender Reveal(Edited)
Chapter 28- All nighters and hidden truths. (Edited)
Chapter 29-Truth. (Edited)
Chapter 30-Secret Project and More Shock. (Edited)
Chapter 31- Chaotic Nights. (Edited)
Chapter 32- Ameena's Wedding. (Edited)
Chapter 33- False Alarm or Not False Alarm. (Edited)
Chapter 34 - Ariyan and Ariyah Shezard. (Edited)
Chapter 35- Family Bonding. (Edited)
Chapter 36- Hard To Stay Without My Babies. (Edited)
Chapter 37- Bringing Them Home! (Edited)
Chapter 38- Family. (Edited)
Chapter 39- Figuring it all out. (Edited)
Chapter 40-Fun Moments. (Edited)
Chapter 41-Birthday and surprises. (Edited)
Chapter 42- Secrets Always Unravel Themselves. (Edited)
Chapter 43- A Break. (Edited)
Chapter 44- Coming Clean. (Edited)
Chapter 45- Famous. (Edited)
Chapter 46- Family Matters. (Edited)
Prologue. (Edited)

Chapter 20- Walima (Edited)

2.2K 120 14
By Itz_Aneesa

Amir's POV

I woke up to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, although her hair was really frizzy and curly she still looked really beautiful to me. I probably looked like a mess myself with horrible morning breath, but that makes me wonder in movies how can a couple wake up and kiss whilst having really bad morning breath. It doesn't make any sense. I forgot that today is our walima as it has been 2 weeks from our marriage and we want to do it before our parents go to Hajj.

I heard some noise next to me and turned over and looked at Aaliya who had just woken up with a tiny bit of drool on the corner of her mouth as she quickly ran to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth.

I gave her a quizzical look to which she pointed towards the clock that read 10:30. Oh no I thought as I ran out of my bed and towards the bathroom as she started laughing.

"You think this is funny?" I asked her as I walked closer to her.

"Well, kind of I mean why do you think I ran to the bathroom, to get fresh for the walima, duh," she said with a cheeky grin on her face as she ran to the wardrobe and locked the door before I could get to her.

"This isn't over," I said as she laughed.

"Yeah whatever mate, this is over," she said as I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower, letting the warm water run down my body wondering what it would be like when my mom and dad would go for Hajj and what we would do with both empty houses and who would stay with who in what house.

I want a night to just be Aaliya and me so we can have some fun. I hopped out of the shower and trimmed my stubble a little bit and put some cologne on with aftershave and walked into my bedroom with a towel around my waist but I froze when I saw Aaliya.

She stood there like a queen in a beautiful maroon lengha that had gold embroidery beautifully designed everywhere on the dress as a beautiful red blush covered her cheeks with minimal makeup that contained mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick, highlighter, blusher, bronzer and contour, not wearing any foundation as her skin was really clear Alhamdulillah. She had adorned the scarf that came with it over her head covering all her hair making sure no baby hairs were peaking out but as it was a mixed gathering as it was only all family and family friends there was no one that none of us knew so she decided to do it like that.

She looked beautiful as she looked at me with her beautiful eyes that took my breath away as a blush appeared on her face as she realized I was only wearing a towel.

"Does this bother you?" I asked her as she looked at me with confidence.

"No why would it bother me?" she asked me as she slowly started pushing me towards the wardrobe and directed me towards my clothes. As I smiled at myself, as I walked into the wardrobe imagining myself doing things with her that she will never agree to. My outfit was a gold sherwani with maroon designs on it and it matched Aaliya's outfit perfectly, with maroon skinny salwar with a scarf as well.

I came out of the bathroom to see my annoying siblings in my room taking group photos and selfies with Aaliya in the middle standing up and Subhan at the back towards her left with Safina on the other side of Subhan on the right of Aaliya and Simra kneeling down at the front pointing at her.

"Hey, am I invisible?" I asked as they all gasped and jumped, especially Aaliya as her eyes widened and a red colour filled her cheeks as she smiled to herself whilst looking down, fiddling with her fingers.

I walked closer to her and put my arm around her as everybody was still in their poses so we just took some more selfies and group photos and then my parents came into the room looked beautifully young and they had tears in their eyes. I mean it must be an amazing feeling watching your child get married. I wonder if I would be alive for my children's weddings or not.

"You look so gorgeous I can't wait for tonight," I whispered in her ears making her eyes widen out of surprise and shock.

"What do you mean you can't wait for tonight?" she asked me whilst smiling at the camera.

"Nothing, you will see tonight," I replied to her question as she tried raising her eyebrow at me but failed and ended up raising two instead to which I ended up laughing as the cameraman clicked away with a weird look in his face.

Aaliya's phone pinged as she went over and picked it up to only have tears form in her eyes as she went to the bathroom acting as if everything was normal. I followed her without her acknowledgement and put my foot in the small gap as she was about to close the door. She gasped and looked up at me.

"What are you doing Amir? I am trying to use the bathroom and they will have annoying thoughts in their minds, you know your siblings and their little dirty minds," she told me as she tried closing the door.

"Well so what, we are married and let them think what they want to," I said as I pushed the door open and went inside and looked around making sure no one was looking before I closed the door.

"Now tell me what is wrong with you, I know you're not happy," I said as I caressed her cheek. "Tell me darling what's wrong?" I asked her as tears formed in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks as she hugged me. At first, I was stunned for a couple of moments before I hugged her back and rested my chin on her forehead.

"I got another text message and it was worse than the first one," she said as she opened her phone and showed me the message as my blood ran cold.

This isn't the last time you will hear from me you dirty little bitch always running after money no wonder you married your boss, wait till I get my hands on you and teach you a lesson myself.

I wanted to slap the shit out of whoever this was but thought of dealing with this after the walima and just have fun today and make it count as I pulled Aaliya into my arms and hugged her whilst kissing the crown of her head.

"Don't worry about all this shit as I will sort it out after the walima, let's just have fun today," I said as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked her as she looked at me shocked.

"You just swore and I have never heard you swear," she said as I looked at her guiltily as she glared at me back, as I gulped visibly not knowing what is in store for me.

"Well than don't you dare swear like that otherwise I will personally beat the shit out of you," she threatened me as I nodded my head and she burst out laughing as it took me a second to realize that she just swore to as I glared at her who visibly gulped and tried to escape.

"Amir, we are getting late. Come on I don't want to be late to my own wedding," she said as she tried opening the door to which I continuously blocked her. Looking at her angry glare I decided to let her go as she opened the door and ran out to which I laughed.

We went outside to find the same red Ferrari that we went to the nikah in with the red ribbon across it but this time there was a BMW I8 parked to the left of the Ferrari and a Maserati Grandturismo next to that was a McLaren F1 and Lamborghini on the right side of the Ferrari and according to Aaliya the same set of cars were parked in her garage too.

I looked at everybody who was jumping up and down in excitement as they were taking pictures of the cars, I also joined in and had a mini photoshoot with Aaliya and my family in the centre of the driveway with the elegant water fountain behind all the cars as we stood in the middle of the beautiful scene.

Safina chose to go in a space grey BMW I8 with blue linings on the sides and blue rims in the tyres and is taking Amira with her, who has started to hang out with Safina more than she has with us

Simra chose to go in a space grey Maserati Grandturismo with red brakes in the tyres with the black leather interior on the inside,

Subhan chose to go in a space grey McLaren F1 with red and black leather seat and interior on the inside,

My parents chose to go in space grey Lamborghini with the black leather interior on the inside,

And finally, Aaliya and I chose the red Ferrari obviously black and red leather interior in the inside,

The reason why we chose this theme was because of the fact that we live in Sheffield and there can be a lot of traffic so we want everybody to know that we are all part of the wedding as Aaliya's family is coming here as well but the can't meet her yet as she will be sitting in the car and we will all leave together with the Ferrari at the front then the two Lamborghini's then the two BMW I8's then the two Maserati GranTurismo s and lastly the two McLaren F1's.

Aaliya's family soon arrived with her parents in the Lamborghini, Amar in the McLaren F1, Ameena in the BMW I8 and Aleena in the Maserati Granturismo. We all left quickly as it was now 4:30 and we had to be there by 5, so we all left with our double indicators on telling people we are all a part of this wedding but it is quite obvious from the red ribbon tied to the front of our car.

I turned to look at Aaliya who was looking at her phone of old family photos of her and Amar, Ameena, Aleena and Amira as she smiled at them lovingly and closed her phone to look at me with a questioning look on her face.

"What is it? Is there something on my face?" she asked me as I just shook my head and placed my hand over hers which was placed on her lap as she looked at me with her cheeks turning red.

"Nothing, it's just you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and right now you look like an angel sent from the heaven above," I said as tears started to form in her eyes and slowly made their way down her cheek as she wiped them away and smiled at me.

"Well I think you're a super handsome angel sent from the heavens above to guide me back and I couldn't be happier then I am now," she said to me as she looked away with her cheeks a bright red as a smile made its way on my face. She has feelings for me, she thinks I'm handsome.

We arrived at the venue after a nice peaceful ride which only turned silent after her small confession, even though it was small it meant a lot to me that my beautiful wife had feelings for me. We parked our cars as all the guests had started hollering and dancing whilst screaming with some guys playing the dhol which is a type of drum that you whack with sticks to create music.

Aaliya and I got out of the car and started making our way through the crowd of our relatives who were throwing rose petals at us as she squeezed my hand really tightly and I looked over to find her taking in deep breaths with her eyes closed and shaking. Quickly holding her hand tightly and discreetly wrapping my arm around her waist I whispered sweet nothings into her ears to calm her down.

She looked at me and smiled whilst mouthing thanks as I nodded my head at her and we continued making our way down the pathway as people carried on cheering at us as Aaliya smiled at everybody. We made our way onto the stage, the same stage where our nikah after party was held at The Grand in Dewsbury, and sat down as everybody came running to the stage wanting to take photos with the bride as well as the groom.

All of Aaliya's best friends came up onto the stage and all wished her well and hugged her whilst taking selfies and posing for the camera as well as taking photos with me.

"Aaliya babes you look gorgeous, Amir is a very lucky man," Zaira said to Aaliya whilst winking at her who just blushed and slapped Zaira on the arm as well.

"Zaira shut up I am nobody special, people, at always judging me and stare at me like I am nowhere near good looking as Amir," she whispered to Zaira making sure I didn't hear but too bad I already did as I looked around the hall and yes you could see all these 'aunty's' sitting there looking at my wife with judgmental eyes not looking at their own daughters who were barely wearing anything shamelessly flirting with whoever they saw.

Aaliya's grandma came onto the stage all alone, as both her grandparents from her dad's side had passed away and her granddad from her mom's side passed away last year due to cancer, with a smile on her face and a beautiful boutique of red roses and a box of chocolate and placed them down gently by her feet as Aaliya stood up and hugged her grandma with such love you feel it radiating off of her miles away and I smiled at this wishing both sets of my grandparents were alive but then again Allah is the best of planners. Alhamdulillah( All praise to Allah).

" As-Salaam wa alaikum Nani aap kesi ho?"( Peace be upon you, how are you, grandma?) Aaliya asked her grandma as she smiled at her.

"Wa alaikum mas Salam meh bilkul theek hoi, aap kesi ho, shaadi ke Mubarak meri jaan,"(Peace be upon you too, I am absolutely fine, how are you, congratulations on your wedding my love) her grandma replied before kissing her cheek and turned towards me. Uh oh, I thought as I gulped.

"Acha un app kun hoi, my granddaughter's husband, I see,"(okay and who are you?), she said as she came and held my hand as Aaliya laughed.

"Nani if you could speak English then why make me speak Urdu?" she asked her Nani as she huffed looking annoyed.

"Because meri Jaan it's fun seeing you speak Urdu as you sound like a little girl when speaking Urdu," her Nani said as she turned towards me with a deadly serious look in her eyes.

"If I ever hear a complaint from her about you then I will personally find you no matter where you are and I will not leave you in walking conditions, do you understand?" she asked me as I nodded my head having enough of these threats as I will do my best to take care of her.

With that said she turned around and left the stage as I turned my head towards Aaliya who just laughed as she looked at my state and took my large hands into the small ones and gently gave them a squeeze ad I quickly gave her a small kiss on the cheek not caring if a certain someone was burning with jealousy wishing Aaliya could be his.

Soon it was time for family photos as the food was being served so all of my family came up first with Amira sitting in between both of us smiling lovingly at the camera, and behind us was my parents and Subhan on a single throne type chair to the left of me with Safina and Simra sharing a throne to the right of Aaliya nobody sat beside me and Aaliya as all the space had been filled with gifts that we received from our close family and friends, as we all smiled at the camera and took a couple more with us all laughing at something Amira said whilst she sat there looking confused.

Next it was Aaliya's family and everybody sat in the same positions with Amar sitting where Subhan sat and Ameena and Aleena sitting where Safin and Simra sat, as we posed for the camera smiling and took a couple more photos just like we did before but this time everybody started getting teary-eyed and smiled through it all. Now it was both our families combined showing the world that we are one big family united through the marriage of their children. Everybody sat in the same places just this time as we all smiled beautifully into the camera and all held hands to show we are all united as one and nothing can come in between us. As all the guests looked at us with smiles on their faces.

Next it was time for all mine and Aaliya's friends to come and Zaira and Maryam sat right next to Aaliya on her right as we had taken all the gifts off the stage and placed them behind the stage so people could sit more freely and have no problem or complaint, with Sofia and Dasha sat on the throne to the right of her with Lucy stood at the back in the middle right and next to her was her twin brother Adam which meant that now the boys could sit down and next to me was my best friends Shazeb and Ismail and on the throne to the right of me was Mohammed and next to him was Mason as we all put our thumbs up for the camera as all the girls pouted, it truly was the best photo we had probably ever took.

But my smile faded when I saw a guy wearing an all-black suit watching Aaliya with lust in his eyes as he smiled to himself and brought out his phone to take a photo as he started coming closer so I had to think of something, then an idea popped in to my head as I got out of my seat and asked the photographer to take pictures of the cake as we decided it was best to cut the cake now so that guy can't look at Aaliya any longer otherwise I will cut hit eyeballs out.

"Aaliya, listen to me carefully we are going to cut the cake now and then take the photos outside and let the guests leave earlier than expected ok," I asked Aaliya as she looked at me with confusion but nodded without asking any questions.

We slowly made our way to the beautiful cake which was a baby pink with gold designs elegantly painted on with some pearls dotted on and also a boutique of pastel pink flowers on top as I looked at Aaliya who smiled and just acted like everything is normal even though she probably has seen the reason why I am freaking out this much. We went to the stand that had the beautiful cake standing proud and tall and grabbed a knife as I looked at Aaliya who nodded her head at me.

We went to the stand that had the beautiful cake standing proud and tall and grabbed a knife as I looked at Aaliya who nodded her head at me

"Do you want to do the honours of cutting our wedding cake by putting your hand down first and then I will put mine on top," I suggested to her as she shook her head.

"No you can do it as you are the reason I am so happy," she said to me as she quickly placed her hand on top of mine and guided it towards the cake. Amira also wanted to cut the cake as she was lifted up by Shazeb and placed her hand on top of Aaliya's as everybody began to count down from 10.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0", everyone shouted including Aaliya making me go deaf for about a second or two as I heard a beautiful laugh coming from next to me and I turned around to see Aaliya laughing with her family and friends without a care in the world as her dress beautifully framed her body, not too tight but not too lose it was like it was made just for her which it probably was.

"Now it's time for you to feed each other cake and we have to record this," said Ameena slyly as she got her phone out to record as every other one of my annoying but loving family members got their phones out as well.

"Okay I will do it otherwise you guys will pester me for the rest of my freaking life,"I said as me and Aaliya gently pressed down on the knife piercing the cake and made a triangle shape of a slice and gently pulled it out revealing a red velvet cake underneath that just made my mouth water. I broke a piece off of the cake with a spoon and went to place it in her mouth just when she was about to close her mouth I pulled back the spoon and put my arm in the air as everybody started to laugh and clap, but eventually I felt bad and I smirked at her as I slowly brought the spoon towards her mouth and gently placed it in her mouth letting her eat the red velvet cake as she licked her lips and turned to me with a deep smirk on her face as she picked up the spoon and got a decent amount of cake on there before placing the spoon, no more like shoving the spoon down my throat as she started laughing as everyone else started to clap as I was choking on my wedding cake.

As I cut a piece to feed my family I noticed the same guy from before coming close and closer and, I knew something wrong was going to happen so I quickly got my phone out and took a picture of him, you never know when you might need it, I noticed his hand heading towards his jackets inner pocket as he grabbed a shiny black object and began to slowly pull it out whilst looking at Aaliya.

My blood ran cold as I realized that it was a GUN a freaking GUN, I quickly grabbed Aaliya and pulled her towards my side as everybody looked at me confused.

"Subhan quickly call the police there is a guy in here with a freaking gun," I whisper-shouted at Subhan who looked at me with wide eyes as he quickly nodded and tried to discreetly phone the police without causing a fuss, unfortunately, Amar who was looking at us had heard the whole conversation and he scanned the crowd noticing the guy coming closer and closer.

I quickly pushed Aaliya behind my back and left her with Amar as I quickly started walking towards the guy whilst pulling my gun out from my waistband on my shalwar. What you guys thought I would walk around without protection after all the threats Aaliya was getting.

"Target is in sight boss, don't worry I will hit her in a place that will not kill her but only injure her a tiny bit," I heard the mother f**ker say into the earpiece wondering who he was talking to.

'BANG' one gunshot was heard as all the guests started to scream as the guy smirked at people surrounding him who was trying to run to the door to get out, grabbing a microphone and I instructed people what to do.

"Everybody listen to me, calm down and make your way to the exit as quickly as possible in order to not get injured and I am so sorry for my wedding to end this way but I had no idea this would happen, thank you for coming though," I shouted at everyone calmly as they all made their ways to the fire doors that were placed around the building.

"Hey before you guys all go I just wanted to tell you all that me and my siblings as well as aapi Aaliya's siblings had made a massive speech but guess you guys won't be able to hear that," Subhan shouted as everybody stopped, looked, and smiled at us before running for their lives and I wouldn't blame them.

The guy looked shocked as he wasn't expecting this but what can you say, we are full of surprises. Luckily Ismail was here at the wedding and he called back up just in time as the guy was nowhere in sight. I turned around and noticed everyone looking for Aaliya panic ran through my veins as I started to call out her name.

Wondering about the big place I saw a shadow behind a pillar so I decided to walk closer and closer.

"Amir, Amir please somebody help!" I heard Aaliya scream as I heard a thumping noise and figured it was time to do something so I slowly crept closer and saw that horrible ba*stard pushing Aaliya against a wall whilst pointing the gun at her head. Aaliya was moving her eyes until they landed on me as I signalled her to keep quiet as I will save her.

"What are you looking at girl?" the guy asked her as my eyes widened looking around to find a place where I could hide.

Aaliya didn't reply so he asked her again as she screamed in pain.

"I told you I am not looking at anything so leave my arm before I dislocate is and feed it to the dogs," Aaliya threatened him as he just laughed at her and he cocked his gun.

"Where's your saviour right now?" he asked as Aaliya smiled at him and by this point, I was right behind him.

"My saviour is right here in my heart, Allah do you think he would really abandon one of his worshippers in their time of need, he listened to my prayer and sent me my angel," she said as she smiled and nodded her head at me as the guy turned around to look loosening his grip on her and she took the perfect chance and swung a punch that landed right on his jaw knocking the life out of him.

I hugged Aaliya whilst kissing her on the forehead as I apologised over and over again as Ismail's guys came over and handcuffed the guy and took him to custody as I turned around to notice Aaliya lying on the floor with a smile on her face as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"I love you," was the last thing she said to me before she fainted.

"AALIYAHHHH!!!" I screamed as they took her into the ambulance as I climbed in with her praying for her to get better.

Why did it not cross my mind that he could have a silencer? 

How can I protect her now?

Ya Allah please save her, we need her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 11.2K 70
•Safa Hayat• Her flounders against the world haven't been known to anyone. Neither do the scars that run deep inside the abyss of her frail soul. She...
380K 23.7K 29
Salam u alaikum readers! I wanted to inform you guys that I've started making edits to this story. Some chapters are the same while some are complet...
129 24 11
Meet Aisha Khan , living on this planet from 24 years obviously as a human. A Strong CEO of the company '1 for all' She seeks happiness even when h...
306K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...