Your Flame (Leo x Reader)

By Elaine_MkSlay

(Y/N) has been on the streets for 6 1/2 years. She's been cold, heartless, and emotionless since then. Now, w... More

Run.
Creep
That Escalated Quickly
Greetings
Bonding Better
Bitch
You said You want to know me? Part 1
You said You want to know me? Part 2
Deal It
Goddammit
Thank You
Reminiscence
No Progress
Beach
Hesitant
Wow
Do you Dare?
Cuddle
Mandatory
Holy shit
Two
Some Little Conflict
The End....
.....of pure blindness.
News
Dead?
Dont Freak Out

Power

2K 42 55
By Elaine_MkSlay

Leo's P.O.V
(This starts off when he's at the blue teams base)

I smile in triumph from the campers laying unconscious behind me. "Now that you're out of the way..." I walk over and grabbed the blue teams flag. "I win...." or so I thought.

I feel a tremendous amount of force pushing me back. "Dammit What in the hades" I murmur. I look up to see (Y/N), aggressively holding my wrists and trapping my legs from both sides. "Valdez..." she murmurs. I can't help but observe her lips.

No no don't Leo...

I look up to meet her gaze. Her eyes read "I didn't expect you to be here you moron, but I'm still sentimental" Ha ha ha.

Or maybe....

I mentally smirk.

This could give me the chance...

I sprung up my head and kissed her.

To kill two birds with one stone...

Before I closed my eyes, she seemed pretty shocked. I took off her helmet to reveal her gorgeous (H/L) (H/C) hair and held her cheek. I kept kissing her intensely until finally, she looses strength. I then pinned her to the ground. I broke off the kiss and looked at her. "Why didn't you kiss back...." I quietly murmured. She had a confused face expression which for one made me find her more attractive and grateful.

"No matter..." I sighs as I gets up. I reaches up to grab the blue flag. "I win anyways" I smile. She smirks. "Not really Chuckles-" she then pulls out a red flag from her armor.

Wait- is that...

"Think again."

A loud horn blazes out throughout the entire forest. "BLUE TEAM WINS!!!" someone shouts. Blue team cheers and runs towards
(Y/N) "What the..." she says as she's being held against her will.

She looks up at me. I smirk in triumph.
"VALDEZ!!!" She scream to the top of her lungs. I wave at her innocently. She sees me and blushes.

I already won anyways.

I smile as I watch her fading away. "Leo!!!" a familiar voice said. She walks up in front of me. "Hey Annabeth!" I smiled. "Don't give me that look" she says in a serious tone. I raise an eyebrow. "What look?" I asked. She points all around my face. "That look!!! Like you've won something- and we didn't! I told you to check the perimeter around this base just in case someone took our flag from the guards." she exclaims. "Annabeth, it's just a game- why do you have to be so uptight?" I walk past her.

"Besides- I've got what I want" I smirked.

(Y/N) P.O.V
~le time skip~

I grabbed whatever I found normal at the Mess Hall quickly. When I finished I sat down at the Poseidon's table. But I couldn't eat. I only stared at the food. "Why are you so gloomy about?" Percy says as he sits down across from me. "None of your concern Seaweed Brain" I harshly say.

"Well- you still need to eat" he shoves my tray closer to me. "Eat." I look up at him. "Where's my cut of the deal?" I asked. He chuckles. "You sound like a drug dealer!"

"Yeah...so?" I raise an eyebrow. He stops and hands me 3 (F/S) stuffed under his shirt. I smirked. "Finally, some real food I can stuff my face in" I grabbed my fork and quickly ate it
(F/S). I was scarfing down half the last one when I notice Percy observing me. "What?" I asked.

"How old are you?" He asked. I put the (F/S) down and crossed my arms. "Don't you already asked that?" I said in a bored tone. "I know." He says. I squinted my eyes.

He's playing.....

"15" I reply.
"When did our dad leave you again?"
"When I was....5 I believe...." Percy's eyes widen. "What? Didn't he stay with you longer?" I asked in a boring tone. "No.... he only visited for a while after I was born" he said. I raised an eyebrow. "I thought you were his favorite, considering the fact that you came here earlier" I say in a monotone voice.

"He doesn't have a favorite" he says. I rolled my eyes. "Sure Seaweed Brain." He sighs. "He keeps telling me to make you open up more- but there's like this.." he gestures at me and himself. "...I don't know.... he just probably wants us to get along." I sighed. "That seems likely."

"Well, do you have a place to stay when-" I raised an eyebrow. He looks at me. "I suppose not" he says. "No shit, I literally got off from the streets" I said. He rolls his eyes. "Well I mean, you can stay here...or you can go live with me and my mom."

I held my breath. "I don't think that's necessary" i said. He raises an eyebrow. "What- how? Are you staying or..."
"I'm planning on leaving when the summers over" I blurt out in a monotone voice. "WHAT!!" He yells. Everyone turns their head towards us. "What are you all staring at?" I say in a deadly tone. Everyone doesn't say anything and turns away as it slowly goes back to normal. "W-w-why?!?" He asked

"Because-"
"Hey (Y/N)!" someone said.
I turned around to see Piper waving from the bonfire with Jason, Nico, some other blonde guy, and Leo. She gestures me to come over. I sighed and put the (F/S) down. "She's probably gonna use her charm anyways" I say. Percy nods in understanding when he watches me walk over to them.

"What do you want?" I say in an annoyed tone. "To hang out" Jason said. He pulls his arm around Piper and pulls her close. She blushes and cuddles in his chest. I roll my eyes. "You can sit right here" Leo says as he pats on the space beside him. I click my tongue. I walk over to sit at the opposite side of all of them. They're all quiet. I only stare at the fire.

"(Y/N)....are you ok? You look sad?" Piper said in a worried tone. I made eye contact. "I'm fine Pipe." "You don't look fine- and this is coming from a guy who's the son of the sun" blondey (the 100th blonde I've seen today) says. I raised an eyebrow. "Sorry who invited you?" I ask in an annoyed tone.

"Me." Nico says. Blondey #100 smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "That's my depressed shortcake" he smirks. "I am not short" Nico says in an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes. Love birds.

"So (Y/N)...." Piper says. I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?" "Have you've ever been in love?" She asks, curiosity in her voice. "I don't think so....." I leaned over to the fire. "What do you mean?" She asks. "Just recently I felt.......off. I've never felt this way in a long time, it's....strange" I clenched my heart.

"But it's probably nothing. I probably had a minimal seizure or something" I look up to see Piper shocked and intrigued. Jason looks like he knew something and held Piper tightly. Nico  turned more pale as blondey just held him tighter. I couldn't even look at Leo right now. He's probably dumbfounded.

"Anyways..." I shook my head and look up at blondey #100. "Who in the hades are you?"
Did I just say 'who in the hades?'....

"My names Will. Son of Apollo and Nicos boyfriend" he holds Nicos hand tightly. "So don't dare hit on him" he says in a menacing tone. I rolled my eyes. "Like I'd want to do that Sunny vile." Leo and Jason laugh loudly. "Sunny vile....woooow" Jason cracks.

"Shut up Sparky!" Will blushes. Nico laughs. "So have you've guys heard?" Piper says. "Heard what?" I asked. "Rumor has it that a camper with monster-like strength took down 5 Ares kids!!" Piper squeals. "Really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh!!! They're all probably gunna be unconscious for the next 2 weeks! That's one hell of a fighter" Piper says. I look down and smirk. Didn't know I'd hit that hard...

"Well, I don't think they can punch as hard as me!!" Jason smirked. He grabs all of ours attention when he flexes his right arm to show that he has 'muscles'. All 3 of them try to contain their laughter but ultimately fail. I roll my eyes in annoyance. "HAHA!!!! I can't!!!!" Leo screams. "Ok- Jason we get it!!!" Piper chuckles. Jason gives a confused look. "What?" He asks. "N-nothing dude.....keep at it will yah?" Will asks. Nico nudges on his gut. "Let him be" he murmurs.

I sigh and get up as they continue talking to one another. I decided to take a stroll in the woods.

-le time skip-

I reach upon a pond, a very big one. There's ducks and frogs swimming around, minding their own business. I sigh and sit down at a log nearby (how convenient) avoiding the mud. I stare at the duck and it's ducklings swimming along with their mother in a straight line. I look down at the edge of the pond. I wonder......

I take out my hand slowly towards it. I concentrate. Come on... move!!! The pond stays still. You can do better than that!!! Still nothing.

I grunt in annoyance. "Move goddammit!!!" I yelled.

The whole pond immediately lifts up in the air, bringing along with the animals in it. I widen my eyes. "What the-" I say. I get up, not taking my eyes off the pond floating above me. I walk under it in awe. "Wow...." I murmur. I see fishes swimming around and the webbed footing of the ducks swimming around. I pulled down my arm, which made gravity take its course. "No no no no!" I raise up my arms to my head, feeling very nervous. I wait awhile for the impact, but it never came....

I slowly peek out of my arms. The pond wasn't up anymore.....it was in fact, surrounding me in a circle, moving. I slowly pulled down my left arm and reached out the other and slowly stretched it outwards. The pond shoots out the same way I point. I then move the pond in loops and around some trees. I then bring it back towards me. I slowly lower down my right arm to the ground. The pond now simply collided with the ground, as it does back to normal. I sigh in relief.

I felt something move near my legs. I look down to see....that I'm getting soaked from the pond waist down. "Shit" I murmur. "How am I going to-" an idea hit me. I close my eyes and concentrate.

I opened them to see a clear, dry pathway in front of me, and the water softly pushed back for it. I walk through the path up to the same log I was sitting on a few minutes ago. I don't take my eyes off the log, as I gently wave backwards. There's a gentle and small splash at the end.

I sigh in relief. "Thank the gods nothing bad happened...." I said.

"So this is the power of Poseidon huh?" I look at my hand. I clenched it into a fist and sneered. "Ass....." I mumbled. Everything gotten silent- the sky was at its side....and all I can see are a pair of feet in front of me. I groan and try to get up......but I blacked out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.1K 31
| percy jackson x reader | high school au | #1 in percyjacksonxreader 10. 29. 19 | completed Percy Jackson hasn't seen Y/N L/N in over two years, but...
125K 4.5K 55
Hey, Cassidy here. I'm sure you've heard ALL about Percy's adventures but what you didn't hear is that he didn't tell you the whole truth. No I'm not...
87.5K 3.9K 132
Cressida Lynn's life had been terrible, yes, but that was in the past. For once, her life was actually...good. She was the Leader of Camp Half-Blood...
19.4K 360 48
Book Two Percy Jackson is missing, and Y/n, his half sister, will do anything it takes to get him back, including going on a crazy quest with a proph...