Lost My SHADOW- Abhigya SS By...

By crazymahiz

Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for... More

The feeling called love... (prologue)
The souls behind our story... (casts)
Romeo Juliet or Terror Rivals....
1: Dracula Vs Lady mogambo
2: Love ends... Enmity grows... But...
3. The hidden love beneath the hatred...
4. The true lovers in the name of rivals...
5. Sadness engulfing my soul...
6. Real Love never ends by negativity...
7. How am I going to save my fuggy???
8. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations...
9. The blood of love welled up in my heart with a slow pain...
10. Love can risk anything, expecting nothing in return
11. Even on bad days, I'm still happy as you are with me...
12. If you give up on me, I'm gonna give up on me too...
14. True love has the habit of coming back...
15. True love stories have no endings (part1 of last chapter)
15. True love stories have no endings (Part 2 of last chapter)
Epilogue - You won't leave me, as you are my Shadow...

13. A single moment of misunderstanding becomes a poison in our life...

1K 166 111
By crazymahiz

Very happy to inform you all that this story " Lost my shadow" has become my 11th story to cross 2000+ votes...

Thanks to everyone who made this achievement possible with all your love and support...

Getting 2000 votes in 12 chapters is not so easy at all.... Moreover, very happy to say that this story has got a maximum of 143 votes (maximum chapters have crossed 130+ votes)  to its credit...

Just 2 more shots to go to end this story.... Expecting all your love and support more in the form of votes and comments,  to finish it off with a happy note....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The worst thing that separates two lovable souls are nothing but a pure misunderstanding and miscommunication between them....

A simple misthought makes us to forget all of the lovable moments we have shared and will distance ourselves forever from our souls...

I confess and admit that I was all wrong and did a biggest sin and tortured you a lot... Baby, please forgive your stupid husband who is carried away by clear misconceptions ....

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Text in Italics: Past incidents...

Life is not a fairy tale always... It's the pure love and unconditional trust on our spouses which makes our lives more beautiful and heavenly....It makes us to feel that we are blessed with a fairy tale life and a happily ever after...

However hard the life may be, we find happiness and peace, when we are with our loved ones and will be ready to face anything with full of confidence...

Abhi and Pragya are just two bodies in one soul... Their life becomes way too happy after the entry of their little angel Abhigya.. She is the apple of eye of her parents and the trio àre one such adorable and cute couples who are living happily in their love paradise...

Though Abhi and Pragya become parents in a very tender age, Aaliya and Tanu always adores that Abhi is the best father any kid would be blessed with, while pragya is one such a sweet mother...

Abhi starts to grow up and becomes way too successful in his career after their daughter's birth and the abundance love from his fuggy boosted his confidence a lot... Pragya is hell adamant not to practice law and she feels happy to be in home taking care of their daughter Abhigya and to be called only as Abhi's soulmate.. 

Abhi is quite disappointed as Pragya is not at all listening to his words and wasting the hard earned degree... He is highly annoyed as Pragya is spoiling her professional life and not all making use of her talents...

But Abhi didn't insisted much as Pragya is way too stubborn in her decision... Abhi too gives up as he wants only Pragya's happiness... He adores Pragya so much as he looks at the transformation in Pragya from a crazy, naughty girl to a matured wife and a lovable mother ...

Life will not go smoothly as we expect.... A lot of ups and downs, unexpected shocks, many twisty incidents will collapse and shatter anyone and will make us to think that why this life is cruel to us.... One bad eye on the happy life will change everything in a second....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

One such day,

The monster who eyed and lusted pragya for many years, who tried all his might to separate Abhi and Pragya, who with the help of his father made Abhi and Pragya's parents accident, who bribed George and Shailu to spike the drinks of Abhi and Pragya in their engagement, is fuming angrily as he is not able to tolerate that Abhi is growing as a successful lawyer...

The monster, Sandeep Kurana is breaking all the things in the room angrily until his father Raghav kurana, the famous businessman cum politician who had given a lot of troubles to Abhi and Pragya's parents, stopped him angrily... Sandeep hugged his father and started to cry aloud...

Raghav: What's wrong with you sandeep???

Sandeep: Papa... I can't tolerate this anymore... I need Pragya... If not, I need to see their separation or at least the death of that moron Abhishek, who snatched my Pragya from me...

Raghav: Just calm down Sandeep... In two days, you will be getting a happy news that the irritating and trouble making lawyer, Abhishek is no more... You can fulfill your desire with that Pragya as much as you want....

Let's throw that little shit in garbage and make Pragya as your mistress ... Smile now... Your papa will take care of everything.... So, don't worry about anything....

Sandeep started to smile brightly and day dream about how his desire is going to be fulfilled... Unaware of all these incidents, Abhi and Pragya are happy in their own world...

After two days, Abhi rushed inside his house hurriedly and spots his wife Pragya fuming in anger... He sees his baby girl Abhigya sleeping peacefully in the near by couch, the packed things were kept aside and a huge hurricane is happening inside Pragya, which can destroy him any time...

Abhi gulps hard and kneels down before her and took her hand in his... He gave a soft kiss in her hands but she pulled it up very angrily... Abhi slowly cups Pragya's face and kissed softly in her lips and asked sorry in between... Pragya tried to protest but she gives up soon as she can't resist Abhi at all...

Pragya: Idiot Abhi... Knowing my weakness, you are purposely doing all these na... Move.... I don't want to talk with you.. You are always hell adamant not to fulfill my wishes at all but I, being a fool will long for that only... 😖😖😖😖😖....

Abhi smiles and sits in the couch like a royal emperor... He pulls Pragya in his lap and hugs her tightly... He kissed her as much as he wants to control her anger...

Abhi: Sorry fuggy... Got up with an important work... Just one hour late na... Come, we shall start now... I swear fuggy, these two days are going to be yours only... See, I've switched off my mobile too...

Pragya smiles brightly and they started for the short trip unaware of the danger on their way... Aaliya and Tanu who came to know about the conspiracy of the kuranans, tried all their might to contact Abhi and Pragya but their mobiles are switched off, making them to worry a lot....

Abhi dropped Pragya and Abhigya in a restaurant and asked her wait for him as he need to go and fill the petrol in the near by bunk... It's a mere five seconds only , when the drastic incident happens which took the life of Pragya at that instant itself...

Abhi's car is hit by a lorry suddenly and he is lying on the road in a pool of blood... Pragya rushes up and cried aloud not able to see her soulmate, her love of life, her Abhi is struggling for his life drenched and soaked in blood... Pragya couldn't even breath too at that time and she didn't know what to do at that time...

All she want at that time is to save Abhi at any cost as she can't imagine a life without Abhi at all... She with shivering hands switched on her mobile and called Aaliya and Tanu and informed all the happenings... She picked up her daughter Abhigya and moved along with Abhi in the ambulance....

That one week is like a living hell for Pragya as Abhi didn't opened his eyes at all... All their savings got wiped out for Abhi's treatment and medicines and Pragya finds it really very hard to take care of all the expenses...

She sighed in relief as Abhi gained his conscious after a week but they were way too shocked to know that Abhi is badly wounded and need to be in bed rest for more than six months....

Each passing day becomes a living burden for Pragya as she is helpless with shortage of money and is not ready to help from anyone... Abhi's medicines, treatment and  house hold expenses started to suffocate Pragya a lot and she is not able to manage it without money....

To her luck or to her misery, Abhi's senior contacted Pragya and said about an important case which Abhi has handled earlier and he requested Pragya to take the case on his behalf... He is like a fatherly figure to Abhi and Pragya, who came up with this offer so that Pragya can use the salary for all her commitments, knowing well that Pragya won't accept his help....

Pragya after thinking a lot took the hard decision and asked for Abhi's permission after Abhi got discharged from the hospital... Abhi too happily agreed as this is what he wished to see in his life ... Abhi felt on top of the world when he sees Pragya in the long black lawyer's gown finally...

As per the guidelines and support of Abhi, Pragya successfully completed the case ... Pragya's arguing skills gained many people's attention and many started to ask Pragya to take up their cases too .. With no other go and to take care of all the expenses, Pragya too agreed and focused on her career as Abhi is not fully recovered...

However a person loves his spouse dearly and trusts her so much , a single minute of insecurity, a sudden misunderstanding and the lack of communication between them, can spoil the love, he has on her..

Such things happens with Abhi too,  as he used to get too many blank calls  accusing Pragya having illegal affairs with many big shots to get many cases and to get famous in short span of time... Abhi can't tolerate to hear that money is blinding Pragya to do all these...

Earlier Abhi bashed the person mercilessly for talking bad about his wife,, but when Pragya started to spend less time with him and their daughter, due to her busy schedule, Abhi drawn up into a conclusion on his own thinking the unwanted things...

The sickness, his helpless state, the distance between Abhi and Pragya both physically and mentally, the neglect of Pragya in taking care of their daughter Abhigya broke the bubble in Abhi and his senses were going beyond its control..

Abhi got hell angry as Pragya forget their Parent's death date too and didn't come to attend the pooja.. This continues with Pragya forgetting even to wish Abhi on his birthday and forget to take Abhigya for vaccination at correct time..

What boiled Abhi's nerves is that Pragya hardly finds time to spend with them and even she least cared to give him a kiss too.. Abhi's all control broken up, as he got a morphed picture of Pragya getting cozy with a big shot and getting money from him with a smiling face..

Abhi is not in a mentality to think of anything, as he is blinded in his own belief.. He forget to think that anyone can create such fake evidences too to make a person to look as a culprit,,,

In anger, Abhi completely stopped talking with Pragya and she being too busy in handling the accident case of their parents didn't bother to question Abhi at all.. Slowly, the small gap between them starts to grow bigger and deeper...

But Pragya couldn't able to digest as Abhi has called Tanu to come and take care of him and their daughter Abhigya.. Pragya spots Tanu and Abhi in an inappropriate position as Abhi holded Tanu when she is about to fall down because of Abhigya's toys scattered on the floor..

Pragya in top of her anger, bad mouthed and ill treated Tanu and she runs away from there with teary eyed as she doesn't know how to explain to Pragya that Abhi is no less than an  elder brother to her..

Things turns ugly between Abhi and Pragya after that incident.. Words came out venomously in between them... Both were not in a mentality to give up and started to argue a lot accusing the other person..

One after the other comes up and finally the lawyers inside Abhi and Pragya came out uncontrollably.. They started to prove that they are superior than the other in their professional life and want to have a control on other, forgetting the love they have on each other..

They were not in a mentality to think anything about their long years of love and trust on each other but its being over powered by ego and Superiority complex to prove who is the best lawyer and filled with hatred on each other....

The insecurities inside them made them to  wrongly assume the things and they misunderstood that they are being cheated by their better halfs and  having an illegal relationship without thinking about their love and marriage too..

Pragya can't take it anymore as Abhi accused her for stooping very low for money and spitted venoms by saying that she is a characterless bitch who bed men for money and he mocked Pragya saying that she can do anything to have s** as she did the same with him..

Pragya slapped Abhi angrily as she didn't able to digest that Abhi will talk very cheaply about her and her character.. Pragya picked up her daughter Abhigya in her hands and warned Abhi not to mess up with her and said she hate Abhi to the core and regret for loving him all her life..

She cried aloud on seeing her parents photos and accused them for leaving her with a heartless monster like Abhi.. She scolded Abhi a lot and with teary eyes vowed that she will never return to this house again.. She cursed Abhi that he will be surrounded with only darkness and will live a life of a hell ...

Abhi didn't cared about Pragya thinking that she will come back to him as she  can't stay away from him for a long time.. Days passed.. Months passed..

Pragya didn't bothered about Abhi and started to focus on her career in full swing.. Abhi too recovered from his illness and started his works.. But he regret for all his wrong doings and wishes to get apology for all the sins, he has committed..

What made Abhi to back out is that Pragya is being selected as the public prosecutor.. Moreover, the success of Pragya in her career made Abhi to think of something and he with a heavy heart allowed Pragya to live her life for herself atleast from now on..

Although Abhi did all these to see the growth of Pragya in her career, his blood started to boil after Sid started to work under Pragya... Sid, who is not aware of Pragya's marriage and Abhi being her husband proposed Pragya as he loves her a lot..

Shock is an understatement for Pragya as he didn't expected that Sid will end up like this.. She gasps in shock as she spots Abhi standing there in far watching all these with tears and anger in his eyes.. Later, Sid regretted and apologized to Pragya after knowing fully about her from Aaliya..

Pragya, though angry on Abhi for making Tanu to work under him, needs Abhi beside her whenever she is angry, sad, lonely and even at times of happiness too.. Abhi never failed his duty as a husband and a father..

As he has becomes a famous criminal lawyer and got lot of money and fame, he arranged for a tight security for Pragya and Abhigya without anyone's knowledge.. He made sure that no harms nears them because of their Professional enemies..

The khuranas are not able to do anything as Abhi and Pragya have become powerful lawyers and both gave tough time to them in many cases.. Pragya put charges against Raghav kurana for the murder of their parents and also about the illegal business he is handling while Abhi made a strong case against Sandeep for trying to kill him...

Both got arrested and were sentenced to life time imprisonment.. Sandeep escaped from the jail and kidnapped Abhigya in a nick of time and is about to kill her.. But Abhi came there in correct time and saved his daughter from his clutches and made him to rot in jail..

But, Abhi is not aware that the khuranas are in touch with some big shots secretly and making a conspiracy against Abhi and Pragya.. When Abhi is in home taking care of Pragya, some goons attacked his office and beaten Purab, Bulbul and Tanu asking for an important file....

But Tanu has kept the file secretly and she give it to Abhi the next day when she went there along with Aaliya and Sid... Abhi asked Sid and Aaliya to handle the issue along with his mens and to take care of it on his behalf....

Abhi, who is completely in a confusion is thinking a lot about pragya and her health issues... He doesn't know how to stop Pragya from practicing law as
Dr. Disha warned Abhi saying that it may complicate her health, if she stresses much....

Abhi is not at all aware that Pragya has read his personal diary when he slept in the study room, unknowingly... He is dumb struck and doesn't know how to stop Pragya and Abhigya from leaving him...

He is completely numb when Pragya pleaded him not to repeat his mistakes aggain by letting  her go away from him... He with teary eyes watched them moving away from him making him to rot in the living hell again....

It's been two hours, since Abhi is thinking about all his past memories... He wiped off his tears and gets up with a determined face to bring his precious angels, Pragya and Abhigya all for himself... He quickly freshen up and wears Pragya's favourite shirt which she got for him, from her very first salary....

Abhi drives his car happily to Pragya's house dreaming a happy life again with his fuggy and their kids... Abhi made up his mind to get whatever punishment Pragya gonna give him...

But, Abhi is way too shocked to see the house is completely empty with no traces of Pragya and Abhigya in the house.... He falls down on his knees and cried aloud....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So, what's going to happen next???

Will Abhi be able to find out his two angels????

Where is Abhigya and Pragya????

Did they were trapped by the enemies????

How will Abhi apologize to pragya and will he be able to get her forgiveness for all the sins, he had committed???

What complications are in Pragya's health???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

A very long update as usual....

Words used : 3200+

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail....

Sorry for mistakes as its not proof read....

Planning to finish this story soon as only 2 shots and an epilogue is left...

Quick votes will give you, quick updates....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
16.1K 1.1K 8
#1 in Kumkumbhagya (30/08/18 to 12/9/18)) #16 in Actionthriller (05/09/2018) #4 in threeshots (05/09/2018) He is a terrific and dangerous cop... She...
7.3K 880 5
He is a man of continuous success... She is a woman of priceless victory... He is the man of every women's dreams... She is a woman of every men's...
123K 7.3K 66
Highest ranking...... #91 in fan fiction Hi friends....my first story....with lots of twist and turns.....important chapters ar...