Love means trust

By Mahimaheshwari

Story of a shattered soul. When even her husband didn't trust her she felt dejected and went away. Months aft... More

Prologue
Character sketch
Part 1
Part 2 : Manan first meet
Part 3
Part 4
Realization of love.
Truth revealed
Part 7
Manan friendship
Manan Proposal 😍
Harshad - Manik meet.
New entries
Shocking revelation 😱
ENGAGEMENT🎁
About epilogue
Nandini- IshRa meet.
Nandini's reaction + Note
Part -15
Manan meet ( Most awaited update ).
Shout out
Part 17
Leap
Part 19.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Promo
Part 25
Part 27
PROMO
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Nyonika Trapped.
'Madhyam Singhaniya's destruction' Plan accomplished.
Shadi Karlo, shaadi karlo
Epilogue

Part 26

12.9K 813 167
By Mahimaheshwari

Heya, an update. Enjoy the ever longest chap of LMT  :-).

Now, IshRa, MaNan, KrySan, Mukti and Abhimanyu were moving towards Malhotra Mansion.

As Nandini agreed to give Manik an other chance, Manik requested everyone to stay at Malhotra Mansion. First Abhimanyu was reluctant as he was still angry with Manik, but atlast for his Barbie's happiness he agreed as Ishitha made him understand.

Nandini's POV :

I knew Bhaiyu would get very hyper if he comes to know about truth. But destiny made him know the truth. I know he is very angry on Manik especially due to my paralysis . Seeing Manik's guilt, Maa adviced me to give his love a second chance and after lot of thinking I agreed. Now we are going to stay in Malhotra Mansion. Bhaiyu is still reluctant, though he refuses I can feel it. I just hope everything goes well.

POV ends.

Ishita's POV :

I never thought my Pari would be having such a painful past. But I can see love for each other in both Manik and Nandini's eyes. She never wanted us to know the truth just because she never wanted Abhimanyu to hurt Manik. And after seeing Manik, his happiness on seeing her, his worry seeing her in danger and his determination to support her in tough times and his care for Pari I am sure his love is true for her and he will win her back at any cost. So, I made Pari agree to give him another chance.

POV ends.

Manik's POV :

I was Soo shocked when doctor informed about Shona's paralysis. It's all because of me. God, how much more she has to suffer. But now, I won't let her fight her battle all alone. Doctor has assured it to be a temporary phase, I will be beside her in this tough time. Mrs. Murthy made Nandini agree to give me another chance, and she agreed. This time i won't let her go. I will win her trust this time.

POV ends.

Mukti's POV :

Just because of my one mistake, yeh Kya hogaya. Agar uss din meine choti par trust kiya hota to aaj usse itna suffer karna nahi padta. Bhai ki galati Hein toh unse bhi zyaada Meri galati hein, aakhir unke Mann mein shak meine paida Kiya tha. If I wouldn't have done it, then now we would have been a happy family. But now not anymore, I will talk to choti. Wo mujhe maaf Kare na Kare....mein usse sabkuch samjha kar Bhai ko maaf karne keliye convince karke rahungi.

POV ends.

Abhimanyu's POV :

Soo much happened with my Barbie and I couldn't save her, I didn't even knew. Agar mein the deal karta hi nahi toh shaayad Manik Barbie ke saamne nahi aata, shaayad hum India hi na aate aur Barbie itna hurt hi na hoti. Ishu Ma ko lagta hein ki Manik loves Barbie, Maa bhi na kitni bholi hein. Anyways as now even Barbie is OK with giving him a second chance, I have no problem. I just want her to be happy. I will make sure that no one hurts her while she is in Malhotra Mansion.

POV ends.

With all these thoughts, they reached Malhotra Mansion.

As they reached Manik stepped out of the car and coming to Nandini's side, he slowly picked her up and took her in. He made her sit on the couch and others too settled down. After a brief silence Manik called one of the maid and said, " It's been a long day for us. Everyone must be tired, even Nandini needs rest. Sarla kaaki ( maid ) will show you your rooms ".

" Mujhe Mera room Barbie ke room ke baaju mein hi chahiye " Abhimanyu said in a demanding tone.

Manik nodded. " Sarla Kaaki, mere room ke baaju waale room mein yeh rahenge " Manik said pointing at Abhimanyu.

" Arre.....tumhaare room ka next room nahi .....I need a room next to my Barbie's room " Abhimanyu Said.

" Haan toh ... Bhai aur Choti ka room toh ek hi Hein na....they are husband- wife " Mukti said irritated.

Abhimayu glared at her and she returned back the same.

" You.... " Abhimayu was about to shout at Mukti, when

" Bhaiyuu " Nandini interuppted in a warning tone. She glared at him. Nandini never liked anyone talking to a girl rudely or loudly. Abhimanyu just sighed. IshRa and KrySan giggled at him.

" Ummm.....Manik " Nandini said.

" Haan.....Kya hua " Manik asked looking at her.

" Manik.....woh mein bhi tumhaare room mein.....can I get some other room " She said.

" Shona, it's humaara room. Shaadi ke din Se leke aaj Tak aur humesha keliye wo humara room tha aur rahega " Manik said holding her hand.

" But Manik......hum dono ek hi room mein nahi rehe paayenge " Nandini said.

Manik was hurt. It do hurts when a husband gets to know that his wife is no more comfortable to share a room with him. But still he composed himself and said,

" Shona, pls try and understand. See if u aren't comfortable with me being in the same room, then fine I will shift. But tum usi room mein rahogi. We have just two rooms in the ground floor. I won't let u occupy any room upstairs " Manik said.

" Mein baaki arrangements dekh ke aata hu " saying this manik walked out of living area to upstairs as he wasn't able to hide his emotions anymore.

It pained Nandini to see Manik hurt. But before she could say Him anything, he left. Nandini sighed and thought, ' Monster kahika, kabhi Puri baat nahi sunta '.

Then Sarla Kaaki showed everyone their rooms. Abhimanyu shifted Nandini to her room and everybody settled in their rooms.

Nandini was sitting on the bed and waiting for Manik. She was sure that he will come. After spending some alone time and composing himself, Manik entered the room with a bag. He went towards the wardrobe and satrted taking his clothes out. Seeing this Nandini was irritated and called, " Manikkk.... ".

Manik went and stood beside her and asked, " Kya hua Shona, kuch chahiye. You wanna freshen up.... mein madat karu ".

" Yes, I do need your help. I want you to remove your clothes from this bad and set in the wardrobe and arrange my clothes and accessories too " She said.

" What " Manik asked confusedly.

She pulled him by his hand and held his collar and said, " What do u think Manik Malhotra. Whatever you assume wahi sach hoga, kuch aur sach ho hi nahi sakta. Har baar apni man maani karoge, tumhe Kya laga mein kuch nahi bolungi. Tumne ye socha bhi kese ki tum dusre room mein shift karoge ".

Manik was now highly confused, ' Wasn't she the one to ask a separate room for herself. Now what's wrong with her ' he thought.

" Arre....u only wanted a separate room na " He said.

Nandini stayed silent. She left his collars and said, " Haan toh, Meri Marzi. Now I want you to stay here only ".

" Nandini, u don't need to adjust. If y are unconformable with sharing a room with me....it's ok. I have no issues " Manik said.

" So u think Nandini can ever be uncomfortable in sharing a room with her Manik " Nandini asked.

" Magar tumne hi kaha na ki " Manin was cut in between

" I didn't say that I am uncomfortable with you Manik Malhotra " Nandini shouted.

" Manik. ... " Nandini sighed.

" Manik I am injured now. You know my habit right. Whenever I am injured I need free space to sleep. I occupy more than half of the bed. You won't be able to sleep beside him. Issiliye meine separate room ka kaha tha " Nandini said.

Manik smiled at her and " Uff.....Bas itni si baat thi. Fine then... " Saying Soo Manik started setting his clothes and later arranged Nandini's luggage too. He was very happy knowing that Nandini is not at all uncomfortable with him.

" Chalo Jaan, fresh hojaao " Then he helped her till washroom. Then she entered in on wheel chair and somehow managed and freshened up. Then once she was out he again took her to bed. Handed her all the things necessary and left to washroom to freshen up. Nandini was also ready wearing a suit night dress.

As all were too tired, they had their dinner in their rooms. Manik also got their dinner to room, fed her and he also ate.

Now, it was time to sleep. Manik made Nandini lay in the centre of the bed.

" Manik shift me a little to left. Where will u sleep " Nandini said.

" Madam, aap aaraam Se sojaaye.....adjust karne ki zarurat nahi u are injured. I will manage on couch " Manik said.

Nandini kept looking at the tiny couch and her giraffe husband. She sighed.

" Manik if u won't sleep on bed.....toh mujhe bhi bed par nahi sona " Nandini said.

" Nandini.....what rubbish. Tum bed par hi sone wàali ho ....mein chala couch par " Manik said.

" Manikk...... Apni height kabhi Dekhi nahi Kya. Kese fit hoge tum couch par " Nandini said.

" Mein manage karlunga " Manik said.

" Manik.....I am telling u last time. Sleep on bed. Kabhi toh Meri bàat suna karo " Nandini said.

And it triggered Manik. It made him realize how he didn't listen to her 2 years back and what happened. He was again drowned in guilt. He simply went and layed on the rightmost area of bed, after shifting Nandini little bit to left as per her insistence. Nandini felt it wierd, but she didn't realize that her unintentional statement has actually made Manik remember the bitter past. Then they both drifted to sleep.

From next day, Manik was taking full care of Nandini. As he said, he never left her alone. He even managed all his work through video conference and working at home. Right from helping her in her morning chores, breakfast, medicine, lunch, dinner, her diet, checkup everything was managed by Manik. Seeing Manik's love and care now Abhimanyu and others too were happy for MaNan.

Fab3, Navya and even Malini had visited Nandini a couple of times. Nandini was overwhelmed with their love. She was never angry with Dhrulya because they didn't had an encounter when that chaos happened. It did take time for them to get her lill sister back, but their relation was getting better. She had always craved for Malini's attention and love, which she got now though a little. Nandini's health was improving Day by day. As now her spinal cord has started healing, doctor had adviced for a leg massage and simple exercise. Manik regularly did her massage and helped her in exercise.

Seeing Nandini happy being around these people, IshRa and Abhimanyu decided to shift back to India.

One fine day

Now Nandini's legs were much better. She was able to move her toes and feet. Doctor had said that she can try to walk slowly now as her spinal cord is 90% Healed.

Today Manik had to go to office, as an important work came up. He was very reluctant but as Nandini got to know about it, she said

" Manik. ...I am fine now. Tum jaai na office....ghar mein itne log toh Hein. Ma, Papa, Mukti, servants sab Hein. I am not alone ".

( Abhimanyu and KrySan had started going to office from past 3 days as they had lots to settle as they recently shifted their business ).

At the same time their was a knock on their room door. Manik opened the door and found Fab3 and Navya.

Pushing him aside, Cabir entered inside and sat beside Nandini on bed. Other 3 too entered. Nandini was sitting with a pissed face, Cabir saw this and asked,

" Arre....Kya hua behna....why looking sad ".

" Iss aadmi ki wajah se " She said pointing at Manik.

" Kyun, kya kiya isne " Cabir asked.

" Bhai, mein keh rahi hu... I will be fine here. He has an important work at office....but nahi Meri sune tab na. Mein Kya bacchi hu jise Akela nahi chod sakte " Nandini said.

' Zidd karne mein toh bacchi hi ho ' Manik muttered under his breath.

" Arre. ..bas itni si baat. Manik tu office ja.....cutie ke saath hum sab heina. Tujse bhi acchese khayaal rakhenge " Cabir said.

Manik rolled his eyes at Cabir's this statement.

" Haan buddy, tu jaa. Hum sab Hein yaha " Dhruv said.

Finally Fab3 pushed Manik out of the Mansion, handing him his car keys. As Cabir was their and Nandini was now much comfortable with Dhrulya, Giving lots of advice to Nandini and Fab3 he left.

Nandini was now resting in her room, after her medicine. Meanwhile Fab4 decided to spend some time at Pool area. IshRa had gone to Temple.

Pool side :

Fab4 were sitting and chatting casually when they noticed Mukti's silence. She was Soo different from some days.

" Kya hua lady bheem.....itni shaant Kyu Hein " Cabir asked.

Mukti came out of her trance and looked at Cabir, but didn't answer.

" Mukku, what's wrong. Bata na.... " Alya said holding her hands.

Mukti just looked at Fab3 but didn't say anything. She slowly got up and said, " Tum log baatein Karo.....I am going to choti " and left from their.

Cabir looked at her retreating figure and sighed. While Dhrulya just looked at each other.

MaNan room :-

After a peaceful sleep, Nandini woke up and sat on the bed. Just then their was a knock on the door. Nandini thought it to be some maid and said,

" Come in... ".

Door slowly got opened and Mukti took slow step towards her. Nandini looked up and saw Mukti. Mukti smiled at her, while she smiled back nervously. Mukti came and sat beside her on bed.

" Nan.....Nandini..." She slowly called.

" Jee... " Nandini replied back.

" Will u ever forgive me " Mukti asked holding Nandini's hands after a brief silence.

Nandini looked up at her, but didn't speak.

" Mujhe pata Hein.....my mistake isn't forgiveable. Just because of my lack of trust, my misunderstanding u had to suffer Soo much. Agar meine uss din tum par trust kiya hota toh aaj tumhaari ye haalat nahi hoti. Magar trust me.....isme Bhai ki galati nahi thi. Unhone kabhi apni pyaar pe shak nahi kiya tha. Jab wo sab hua tha toh Bhai ne yahi kaha tha ki unki Nandini unhe kabhi betray nahi karsakti. Wo toh tab bhi maanne ko taiyaar nahi tha jab use expert ne uss photographs ko real bataaya tha. Unki galati bas itni si thi ki unhone Mera aur Nyonika ka muh band nahi kiya. Meine kabhi nahi socha tha ki humaari Maa kehelaane wàali wo aurat itni ghatiya insaan hein. Jab tum chali gayi iss ghar Se.. .Bhai apne dard mein iss kadar khoo Gaye ki wo Puri tarah Se Badal Gaye. Anadar Se hi tootne lage tha aur tab bhi Nyonika ne apni chaal chali. Usne mujhe convince kiya ki Bhai aur Soha ki shaadi kara de ".

Nandini looked up at her in shock and fear but Mukti was continuing in her trance.

" Humne Bhai Se baat bhi ki shaadi ki magar wo nahi maane. Unhone kahan ki Jo bhi hojaaye unki zindagi mein unki Nandini ki jagah aur koi nahi lesakta. Inn doh saalon mein jab tumhaari koi khabar nahi thi woh sirf ye keheke Jee rahe thanks unka pyaar saccha Hein aur tum waapas zaroor aaogi and tum laut aayi. Mere gunah keliye mujhe maaf mat karo mujhe shikaayat nahi Hein, magar uski saza Bhai ko mat doh......plsss " Mukti finished with tears flowing out of her eyes.

Nandini was sitting silently with tears flowing out of her eyes.

" Choti.....shhh chup hojaa....mat roh...shhh " Mukti tried consoling her, while she kept weeping.

" Aapne....aapne to...kaha tha na...ki...ki....mein.....mein aapki choti behen ....behen....hu. Phir.....phir bhi aapne....aapne mujhpe ....trust kyun nahi kiya " Nandini sobbed.

Mukti had no answer for her this question.

" I....I am...am sorry. Bhai tumse pehle bahut ladkiyon Se mile magar kisise unhe koi lagaav nahi tha. He was too attached to you. And when all that happened, mein apne bhai keliye dar gayi thi. Tum unka pehla pyaar ho....unhe tumpar yakeen tha.....magar jab wo photos meine dekha toh mein sachme dar gayi..... aur jab pata Chala that those photographs are real, meine harsh react kiya. Bhai ko tumpar yakeen that magar mujhe laga ki wo tumhaare pyaar mein kuch dekh nahi paa rahe. Jab hum chote tha tabhi humne accident mein Papa ko kho diya tha....Bhai papa Se bahut attached tha aur issiliye unke death se wo kaafi affect huye tha.....agar Alu, Dhruv aur Cabir na hote toh shaayad mein Bhai ko kho hi deti. Mujhe bas itna dar tha ki Madhyam ne joh kaha wo agar kabhi bhi sach hua toh Bhai seh nahi paayenge. Issiliye mein yeh bewakoofi kar beithi. Meine Bhai ko tumpar shak karne ko majboor kiya tha.....pls Bhai ko maaf kardo. Unhe mein aur ese dukh mein Jeete nahi dekh Sakti aur na tumhe. Meine tum dono ka pyaar dekha Hein, magar uski kadar na karpaayi.....magar mein nahi chahati ki Meri galati ki sazah ab tum dono bhugto......plsss " Mukti said crying.

" Mein akele rehna chahati hu " Nandini said.

Mukti nodded and got up and left the room. She slowly went to her Dad's room and sat in front of their dad's photograph.

MaNan room :

Nandini was thinking about what all Mukti said. She remembered about Mukti's words when she said that Manik trusted Nandini, but it was her who manipulated him. She thought of Mukti's reason for her rash behavior. She then remembered about Manik's confession in Goa, his care for her during all these days, she had already seen immense love for her in his eyes.

Raj Malhotra's room :

Mukti was simply looking at her Dad's pic.

" Even u would be angry at me know Dad. You had always taught to love everyone and respect love. But I failed, I was not able to love Nandini truly and neither respected her love for Bhai. But iski galati Bhai ko kyu Dad....why " Mukti spoke to her Dad's pic.

" Can I come in " A voice was heard. Mukti looked up and saw Raman standing.

" Arre Uncle aap, aayiye na " Mukti said getting up from bed.

Raman entered and sat on bed. " Aap bhi beitho " he said to Mukti.

She silently sat down. After a brief silence, Raman said

" Mukti, I wanted to know about something. Will u help me out ".

" Sure uncle. Kahiye na ... " Mukti said.

" According to you what's difficult, living in guilt after realizing our mistake, asking for forgiveness for your mistake or hoping that your mistake doesn't create anymore problems in some others life " Raman asked looking at her.

Mukti stayed silent.

" M sorry beta, magar as we came from temple we were about to enter princesses room but accidentally we heard your voice and your tone forced us to hear everything and we did hear. Aapne princess ke saath galat kiya, magar aapka maksad use hurt karna nahi bas apne Bhai ko hurt hone Se bachaana that. And when u realized your mistake, You were living in guilt from past 2 years and now you did ask for forgiveness and being selfless you are thinking about uniting Manik and Nandini. This shows your love for them, your good nature, aur joh insaan acche hote Hein they won't repeat their mistakes. Mujhe yakeen hein from now on you will always trust Princess. Won't you " Raman said looking at her.

" I...I will.....I will trust choti always " Mukti nodded crying viguorously. Raman patted her head and said,
" Then your choti will be back to you....just be patient. Come on ....now stop crying.....and smile " He said wiping her tears. Mukti smiled lightly at him. Fab3 who witnessed this from the door were also in tears.

MaNan room :

Nandni was in her room, when Ishitha entered. Nandini looked at her but didn't say anything.

" Kya hua, someone seems much busy..." Ishitha said.

" Esa kuch nahi Hein Maa " Nandini said.

" Maa Se bhi jhut bolne lagi ho Pari " Ishitha said.

" Meine kaha jhut bola Maa, mein kaha busy hu....bed Se utar bhi nahi Sakti mein. Koi kaam Kya karungi busy rehne keliye " Nandini said.

" When did I say that u are busy in work. I just meant you are busy in thoughts " Ishitha said.

" Kya soch rahi ho Pari......yahi na ki tumhe Manik aur Mukti ko maaf karna chahiye ya nahi " Ishitha asked cupping her face.

" Ma...mat... Matlab " Nandini asked stammering.

" I did hear your and Mukti's convo " Ishita said.

" Toh aap hi bataaiyiye Maa, what should I do. Both of them had hurt me....should I forgive them " Nandini asked.

" Pari, Mukti ne joh Kiya....she never did it to hurt you. All she wanted was her brother to be safe. She did mistake but she has realized it and is now suffering from past 2 years. Isn't the punishment enough. Maaf karne waala bahut bada hota Hein Pari....and when someone is really guilty their is no harm in forgiving them. Aur Manik....woh toh uss time par relations ke beech phas gaya tha. Ek taraf pyaar tha Dusri taraf behen....isme to Lee baat dagmagaaya aur galati kar beitha. But now can't u see his love for you, care for you. And about trust, he did trust you that is why he had a hope that you will return to him and you did return, though you tried your best to avoid it. Uska trust, uska pyaar jita na. Ek baar acchese socho and then decide " Ishitha made her understand lovingly. Nandini nodded.

Then it was lunch time, Ishita fed Nanidni and made her have her Medicine then she slept. The day passed. Soon it was night. Abhimanyu and KrySan were back home. Raman told them about everything. They too wished everything to be sorted out between MaNan and Mukti.

Night :

MaNan room :

Manik entered the room and sat on bed. He saw Nandini who was busy looking something in his laptop. He peeped in and saw her looking for Mansions in Mumbai. He was confused and asked,

" Shona, kiskeliye Mansion dekh rahi ho " Manik asked.

" Humaare liye " she said.

" But what's the need. We already have a mansion and a farmhouse " Manik said.

" Humaare liye Matlab....I meant for Maa-Papa, Bhaiyuu, Bhai- Krystal and.. Me " Nandini said.

" But why... They can leave here na " Manik said.

" Why Soo.....we were here till now as my health wasn't stable. Now am stable at least to shift to a different place " Nandini said.

" What do you mean Shona....ye tumhaara ghar Hein....where will u go leaving this place " Manik said.

" How come it's my house. Don't u remember I leave with my parents and brother " Nandini said.

" Shona.... Ye tum....nahi nahi....u can't go. Plsss....mat jao....koi nahi jaayega yaha Se. . Pls tell me if I did anything wrong. But pls mat jaao.....I can't leave without you.....marjaaunga tumhaare Bina " Manik said crying and kneeling in front of her.

Nandini immediately hugged him and tears came out of her eyes too. She slowly patted his back to calm him down and kissed his hairs.

But Manik was too broken, he immediately separated and said, " plss mat jao....I am sorry ". Nandini's tears flowed down as she wiped his tears and said cupping his face,

" Kahi Nahi jaa rahi mein..... Kabhi tumhe chodke nahi jaaungi. Manik ke Bina ab Nandini bhi Jee Nahi Sakti. I am sorry .... " She said.

" Sorry Kyu... " Manik asked confused.

" Because I lied. I was not even planning to leave you. I was just testing you that will u let me go away....jese 2 saal pehle jaane diya. But you didn't. You passed ....... thank you Manik for not letting me go away " Nandini said.

" Kya karu.....now I am too selfish to let you go away ......Jaan " He said as they hugged and he kissed her hairs. Later they slept in each other's arms.

Next morning :

Everyone was too happy as Manik revealed that now everything is sorted out between him and Nandini. Even today Manik had to go to office to look after a project while Nandini insisted him to join office back, as she is much better, but Manik was reluctant.

After breakfast, feeding Nandini her medicines he left to office. Abhimanyu and KrySan had also left to office. IshRa were resting in room, while Mukti was in living room, when she got a text from Nandini asking her to come to MaNan room.

MaNan room :

Mukti entered MaNan room and saw Nandini sitting silently closing her eyes. She went and stood near bed.

" Pehle toh room mein aate hi mujhe gale laga lete tha......aaj huggy nahi dogi mukku dii " Nandini said slowly as she felt Mukti's presence.

Mukti was stunned hearing this. She didn't expect this reaction from Nandini ...... at least not this soon.

" Mukku dii... " Nandini again called and hearing this mukti's control broke and tears rolled down her eyes as she hugged Nandini. Nandini patted her back and waited her to calm down.

They separated as Mukti calmed down. Mukti cupped Nandini's face and said,

" How....how did you forgive me Soo easily.... ".

" Because I have realized that whatever u did....your intention was not to hurt me....you just wanted Manik safe.....and I am actually happy for it. Agar kabhi future mein ....if I am not their and some problem arises mujhe uski chinta nahi rahegi Kyunki mein nahi toh Kya aap toh hongi Manik ko support karne keliye usse help karne keliye. Aur uss nazar Se dekha jaaye toh aapki galati itni bhi badi nahi Hein ki aapko aur saza mile....u deserve forgiveness aur mein bhi itni acchi behen ko nahi khona chahati " Nandini said.

" Tum bahut acchi ho....kaash mein yeh pehle realize karti toh tumhe kabhi takleef na hota " Mukti said.

" Mukku dii, joh hogaya soh hogaya....ab uske baareme sochne Se bas humaara present kharaab hoga....beeti baatein bhul jaao na " Nandini said holding her hands.

Mukti nodded wiping her tears. Then she made Nandini sleep and left the room.

Mukti's POV :

I can't believe that Choti forgave me....bas itna hi nahi ....my choti is actually back to me....she called me Mukku dii. She is such a pure soul, aur Meri stupidity Se humne use almost kho Diya tha. Thank God, that though she was away from us for some time....we didn't loose her. Ab sab theek hogaya Hein....bas yeh khushiyon ese hi bana rahe.

POV ends.

Soon, it was afternoon. Nandini woke up from sleep and looked at time.

' Mani had said wo lunch Tak waapas aajayenge....Abhi Tak aaye kyun nahi. Chalo call karke pata karleti hu ' Nandini thought and picked her phone and called Manik.

Here, Manik was driving back home when his phone rang. He smiled looking at the caller ID and answered,

" Hello "

" Hello, Manii where are you....aap Abhi Tak aaye nahi. You said you will be here by this time " Nandini said as he answered the call.

" Hmmm....Soo someone seems desperate to meet me " Manik said teasing her.

" Don't assume things Mr.Malhotra, esa kuch nahi Hein " Nandini said controlling her blush.

" Accha Madam, toh aapne call Kyu kiya " Manik said.

" Woh.....woh toh bas mujhe aapki chinta hein issiliye " Nandini said.

Meanwhile Manik took an empty lane which was a shortcut to his Mansion.

" Accha Shona, tumne lunch kiya....medicine liya " Manik asked.

" Nahi na, I am waiting for you. My tummy is growling in hunger. Come Soon " she said.

Manik smiled at her, " Joh hukum madam...I wi..... ......
.
.
............................. aaahhhhhhh" Nandini heard his scream as his car experienced a sudden forceful push and he lost his balance on steering, his phone fell from his hands and his car hit a wall with great force, windshield broke and glass pierced into his upper body and hands and he fell out of the car and layed on ground helpless.

" Manik.....why did u shout.....Kya hua ......Manik....Manikkkkk " Nandini started shouting being panicked hearing his shout.

Here on the other side, as Manik layed helpless on the ground someone's footsteps approached him.

" Soo, the great Businessmen Manik Malhotra..... kesa lag raha Hein esa helpless pada rehke " The Man said.

Manik difficultly opened his eyes as he was almost falling unconscious and saw his only rival MADHYAM SINGHANIYA standing with a smirk.

" Madhyam " Manik said in shock.

" Haa mein...... Kyun.....shock laga " Madhyam said.

" Meri gaadi ko takka....takkar Kyu Maara " Manik spoke with difficulty.

" Takkar toh mein tumhe maarna chahata tha.... magar ho nahi paaya....toh mein tumhaari gaadi ka hi accident kardiya. Kya bol rahe tha uss din...... Ek din tumhaari Nandini zaroor lautegi aur wo mujhe saza degi.....tum mujhe kuch nahi karoge kyunki I am her culprit not your culprit and blah blah.....uss din toh bada uchal rahe tha....lo ab toh mein tumhaara bhi culprit hu....toh ab mujhe harm karo....karke dikhaao " Madhyam laughed evilly.

Manik tried to get up but failed as he was badly hurt. Here Nandini's breath hitched in her throat as she heard what all Madhyam said.

" Manik....Manik...Manik ka accident " Nanidni started blabbering.

" Maa.....Maaa......Papa.....Mukku dii " she started shouting for help. But none was in the living room to here her. Only saving her love was roaming in her mind. She slowly tried moving her legs and with great effort she got down from bed with shaking legs. Taking the support of near by things she ran out of the room, shouting for her parents and Mukku dii.

Hearing Nandini's shout Mukti came out of her room and saw her walking on her legs. Her happiness knew no bounds and she ran to Nandini and hugged her.

" Choti....u....u are walking....tu theek hogayi " She said hugging her.

Nandini forcefully broke the hug crying and said, " Mukku dii.....Manik.....Manikk " and she started crying loudly.

IshRa came out listening her cry and were happy too see Nandini standing on her legs but at the same time were worried seeing her crying vigourously. They came to her and asked why she was crying but she was only whispering Manik's name and forwarded her phone. Mukti switched it to speaker mode and all heard,

" Good byee Manik.....May you Rest In Peace " saying this Madhyam walked out of the place.

" Madhyam Singhaniya " Mukti whispered.

Nandini nodded.. " Maniii.....his life is in danger..... accident....Madhyam " she hiccupped.

Getting the matter, all 4 rushed towards Malhotra's office, while Mukti informed Fab3 too. While Ramam informed Abhimanyu and KrySan. All reached the accident spot and saw Manik lying in a pool of blood unconscious.

" MANIKKKK.  ...... " Nandini shouted and ran to him. She took his head on her lap and patted his cheek, feeling her touch he opened his eyes a little and smiled at her. Tears flowed down her eyes while he wiped them.

They rushed Manik to the car immediately and drove to hospital. Cabir and Mukti were in front while Nandini was at back seat with Manik. Others in different cars.

MaNan car :

" Everything will be fine Manii....kuch nahi hoga tumhe...we will reach hospital soon. Bas u keep your eyes open " Nandini said wiping blood from his hands and face.

He slowly raised his palm and wiped her tears. " Don't cry Nandini....plss....and....and If I ....if I die or something goes wrong with me.  ( Nandini nodded in No ).....plss Meri yaadon mein dukhi mat ho....and be .....be careful from Madhyam....he....he might try to harm ....you also " he said.

" Nothing will happen to you Manik....tum theek hojaao....then we both will punish Madhyam...aur jab tum rahoge toh wo mujhe kabhi harm karpaayega Kya....aur uski kitni gunahon ki saza baaki hein.....tum jaldi theek hojaana " she said cupping his cheek.

" Cabirr.....Mukti.....u both....promise me....agar...agar mujhe kuch hua toh u...u will take care of ....Shona " Manik said.

" Manik tujhe/ Bhai aapko kuch nahi hoga " Mukbir said.

" Pr.....Pro..... Promise me.... " Manik again asked.

" Manik... " Cabir said.

" Humaari dosti ki kasam.....promise ... " Manik forwarded his hand.

" Promise " Cabir said crying.

Manik smiled satisfactorily and fell unconscious on Nandini's lap.

" Manikkkk..... " Nandini shouted.

Soon they reached lifeline hospital and Manik was rushed into OT. While Nandini stood outside crying and praying for him. Her legs and foot had swollen due to Soo much of running and stuff.

Ishitha made her sit and wiped her tears, while tears rolled down from her own eyes.

" Sab theek hojaayega Pari....shaant hojaao " she said caressing her hairs.

" Yeh sab kyun hua Maa....doh saal...doh saalon Se were apart Maa...and now when finally everything was fine....toh yeh hogaya. Aaiyappa ne esa Kyun kiya mere saath Maa.....  Kyun.....kyun Ma....Why me.....why should I suffer Soo much......what was my fault ......boliye na Ma....Don't I deserve to be happy " Nandini cried out her pain in Ishita's arms.

" Sambhaalo apne aap ko Pari..... everything will be fine baby " Ishitha said softly caressing her hairs.

" Haa Barbie....himaat rakho baccha... Manik ko kuch nahi hoga ......keep faith in your love " Abhimanyu said caressing her palms.

" Bhaiyuu.....aapne kaha tha....aap mujhe wo sab laake doge joh mujhe chahiye.....I want my Manik safe....usse theek karke laa doh na " Nandini cried like a baby while Ishitha hid her in her arms.

Abhimanyu felt Soo helpless right now. His Barbie was in Soo much pain but he could do nothing to lessen her pain. Not able to see her like that he ran out of the place, while Karan followed him and Krystal sat beside Nanidni trying to console her.

Abhimanyu was crying outside the hospital in a corner, when Karan came their.

" Abhi.....yaar please....if u will cry like this Dolly ko kaun sambhaalega....you have to be strong Abhi.....Manik ko kuch nahi hoga " Karan said keeping a hand on his shoulder.

" How ... How  will I stay strong. Dekha nahi kitna dukhi Hein Meri Barbie .. ..I can't see my Barbie like this .....Kya karu.....kaise usse sambhaalu " Abhimayu said with tears.

" You have to be strong Abhi.....warna baaki sabka kya hoga " Karan said patting his shoulder.

After a while Abhimanyu calmed down and they went in.

Nandini was sitting still with dried tears. Ishitha and Krystal were sitting on her either side. Raman was pacing out of the OT. Cabir and Dhruv were standing controlling their tears while MukLya were still in tears. Navya had reached by now and was consoling them while she too was worried for Manik.

Doctor came out of the OT and everyone rushed to him.

" Doctor...how is Manik " Cabir asked.

" Operation is successful...but he has lost lot of blood. His life is out of danger but agar unhe 24 hours mein hosh nahi aaya ..... toh .....toh he might slip into coma " Doctor said shocking everyone.

" Let's hope for the best... " Doctor said and left from their.

" Wo Madhyam Bhai ka Peecha kyun nahi chodta. Doh saal pehle kitna ghatiya chaal chala....aur ab yeh....Bhaiiii " Mukti cried out, while Aliya hugged her.

Cabir's control broke and tears rolled down his eyes. Seeing him in tears Navya immediately hugged him, cabir hugged her back crying to let his pain out.

" Cabir Bhai....Mukku dii.....why are you both crying..... didn't u listen.... doctor ne kaha na....Manik theek Hein " Nandini said.

" Choti... " Mukti tried saying when Nandini interuppted,

" Aap dono mat roh...Manik ko bura lagega na....dekho mein bhi nahi roh rahi " Nandini said.

Mukti thought she is in shock and reacting like this so she said,

" Nandini what's wrong with you.....suna nahi Doctor ne Kya kaha....agar Bhai ko 24 hours mein hosh nahi aaya to he will slip into coma ".

" Kyun nahi aayega hosh....Manik ko uthna hi hoga....maza aaraha hein usse ese mujhe tease karte huye....mein bhi dekhti hu kese nahi aata hosh....Kya lagta Hein uss Madhyam ko ...ek baar hume alag kardiya toh itna asaan hein phir Hume alag karna..... Accident karke humaare darr Se bhaag gaya aur khud ko bahut samajdhaar samjta Hein....usse Kya lagta Hein wo mere Manik ko harm karega aur mein usse chod dungi " Nandini shouted in anger.

Everyone were shocked to see Nandini's anger. She was always sweet and calm soul, even though she got angry but her anger was never this much high. Coming out of shock Abhimanyu asked,

" Manik ka accident uss Madhyam ne kiya ".

" Haan....ussine Kiya " Nandini said.

" My fault....all my fault.....Jab mujhe pata chala what he did two years back...agar tabhi meine usse sabak sikhaaya hota toh aaj uski itni himatt na hoti " Abhimanyu said frustrated.

" Haan Bhaiyyuu..... galati toh hogayi humse ...magar ab hum usse sudhaarenge aur iss baar koi kami nahi hogi..... Bahut shaunk Hein na use dusron ko dard Dena ka ab use pata chalega dard Kya hota hein. Bahut khel liya uss aadmi ne Meri life ke saath......Bhai...he has harmed your Barbie, he is the sole reason of all my miseries and now I want HIM DESTROYED " Nandini said with tears.

" Don't worry Barbie.....mein uska woh haal karunga ki woh Marne keliye bhi tadpega " Abhimayu said with blood shot eyes.

" Hum usse esa sabak sikhaayenge Dolly, ki woh marte damtak har saans har pal khud ko blame karega ki why did he even mess with us " Karan said standing behind Abhimanyu.

" We are with you " Cabir and Dhruv said with determination.

" Let's begin MADHYAM SINGHANIYA'S DESTRUCTION " Abhimanyu said with a dangerous smirk.

Uffff.....chap Khatam hua.

Soo people Doo lemme know how's it.

Will Manik wake up in 24 hours.

What would Abhimanyu do to destroy Madhyam.

Few words for MaNan love.

Few words for Mukti and Nandini.

Do vote and comment and share your views.

Target - 200+ comments and 400+ votes.

Next chap typing in progress...will update once the target is completed.

Till then byee...

Love MAHI :-).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.3K 33
When Nandini almost caught hold of Naira she threw the water at her. But when she looked in that direction it wasn't Naira but Manik Malhotra standin...
71.9K 6.1K 85
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
286K 21.7K 97
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
1M 54.2K 104
Manik Malhotra - the prince charming of murthy n malhotra family nandhini murthy - princesss of murty n malhotra family.... fab 5 , the unbreakable f...