Mr Billionaire || KTH โœ”๏ธ

By prettygucci_

; "I'm super rich though. Aren't you supposed to fall in love with me? " ยปhm, what can money give me? highest... More

Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C12
C13
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
C21
C22
C23
C24
C25
C26
C27
C28
C29
C30
C31
C32
C33
C34
C35
C36
C37
C38
C39 | Ending
Epilogue

C11

64.5K 2.6K 2K
By prettygucci_

"So your name is Jae Eunna? That's cool. You got a nice name. " Jimin said as he joined them.

A boy came and served them their food. Jimin stared down at the pancakes and chuckled softly. "You still love their pancakes, don't you? " he asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, " Taehyung answered shortly and slid the plate closer to him. Jimin knew that Taehyung didn't really like when he joined them.

Yet, he still refused to go away. He then turned to Eunna and smiled at her. "Look at that face. So cute, " he commented as he looked at her face.

As a guy, he really thinks that Eunna looked cute. Yet, he knows that she could be hot when she's with a right guy.

"Don't believe what he said. He would say that to every girl he meets " Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Jimin glared at him, "Excuse me? I only say that to girls who I think they're really cute. Just like Eunna. Don't you think she's adorable? " he turned back to Eunna and gave her a big smile.

Didn't know how to react, Eunna looked down and smiled softly. Never in her life had a guy who ever tell her that.

Taehyung just looked at the two and sighed. "Stop flirting with my assistant. I'm trying to eat. You guys are making me feel like throwing up, " he scoffed.

"Gosh, you seriously have no chill since high school. Maybe that's why you never have a girlfriend. " Jimin shook his head.

"It's not your problem " Taehyung muttered under his breath.

Jimin talked so much today. He technically had become friends with Eunna. Especially when he got to know that Eunna is from Busan. He got more excited about her.

"So you're staying under the same roof as Taehyung? " he asked while looking at both of them.

Taehyung stopped his steps and looked at Jimin, looking absolutely annoyed. "We're not going to sleep here. We'll head back to Seoul tonight. " he stated.

"Already? You just came here this evening and you're going to go back tonight? You're so boring, " Jimin rolled his eyes.

"So does it means you're not going to Jungkook's party? " he asked, which stole Taehyung's attention.

"He makes a party? " he asked.

"Yeah. That's why I'm here. I drove all the way from Busan to here just to come to his party. Since he moved to Daegu last year, I barely have a chance to meet him. " he said.

"Come on, have some chill. Let's go. I'm pretty sure Eunna would like to join too, right? " he asked Eunna.

"Well, party sounds great too. But it depends on Taehyung. I don't know anything" she said.

Jimin smiled and whispered to Taehyung. "She seems excited about the party. Come on, don't disappoint this little girl. Plus, you can meet Jungkook and the others as well," he used Eunna to make Taehyung attend the party.

He heaved a sigh, "Fine. Let's see if I want to go or not. But I don't promise anything. Besides, if I come to the party, that means I come there because of Jungkook. The others aren't really my friends. " he scoffed and signalled Eunna to get into the car with him.

"Goodbye, Eunna. Hope to see you at the party tonight. "

Taehyung was kind of quiet in the car. But suddenly, he decided to start talking to Eunna.

"Do you think going to the party would be fun? " he asked her.

"Um, I rarely go to party. But it depends on you. That Jungkook guy is your friend right? Don't you want to meet him? " she asked.

Taehyung sighed. "Yeah, I really want to. But knowing the others would be there too— it makes me feel kind of uncomfortable " he answered.

"So you don't want to go? It's okay then. He must understand why you don't come to his party. Besides, he doesn't give you any invitation, right? " Eunna asked.

Spoken out of the devil, Taehyung's phone suddenly beeped. "Did someone just texts me? " he asked, glancing at his phone.

"Yeah, I think so. " Eunna nodded and handed him his phone. He looked at the name and sighed.

Jeon Jungkook
Sent 4.05 p.m.
Jimin told me you're in Daegu. How could you don't let me know? Come to my party tonight. We haven't meet each other for two years.

"Why? What's wrong? " Eunna asked once Taehyung's reaction changed. He looked at her and shrugged.

"Guess we need to come to the party. He invited us, "

8.00 p.m.

They reached Jungkook's home which placed at the center of Daegu. Taehyung got off from his car and looked at Eunna who was still doubting to go out.

He went to her and asked, "What's wrong? Do you need anything? "

"Is it okay if I'm wearing this clothes? I didn't bring any proper dress so uh— it's a bit embarrassing you know? Especially when I'm attending your friend's party, " she sighed as she felt so bad wearing only jeans and a simple shirt on.

Taehyung frowned at her and looked at her clothes. "Who says you look bad? You look extremely fine. Don't worry about that. Besides, it's only a party. Not an event, " he said and gave her his arm to help her getting down from the car.

She smiled. "Thank you. I feel a bit better," she said.

"Well, you need to feel a lot better because I would never lie when I give my opinion on someone's appearance. You really look good so don't worry. " he winked playfully as both of them started stepping into the house.

The music sound was quite loud. Eunna could see most of the guest that came to the party were guys. There were only three women including Eunna that were at the party.

However, she didn't bother to feel afraid or anything because all the guys there looked like a high educated person. It was impossible for them to do something bad to random girls. It would destroy their reputations.

"What are you searching for? Jimin? " Taehyung scoffed while trying to find Jungkook.

Eunna whined, "Why would I find him? I don't know him that much anyway. " she answered and followed Taehyung to anywhere he went.

"Wait— Taehyung? Is that you? " a male voice approached them from behind. Once his name was called, Taehyung turned to see who just called him.

Just in a blink, the person pulled him into a hug. "Hey Tae, I knew it was you! I could just know it was you by looking at your back! " Jungkook grinned widely. He felt so grateful to meet his old friend at his house.

"You're so selfish, don't you? You didn't you tell me you're here? You don't want to meet me, huh? " Jungkook rolled his eyes. He still didn't notice Eunna's existence there as she was hiding herself behind Taehyung's back.

"It's not like that. I really want to—"

"Oh hey, who's the girl that's hiding behind you? Your lil sister? " Jungkook joked.

"I'm actually— Taehyung's assistant, " Eunna stepped to the side when she realized Jungkook was talking about her.

"Really? Since when did y—" Jungkook saw Eunna and stopped talking.

"Fck, " he whispered to himself as his jaw dropped to the floor. He turned to Taehyung and raised his eyebrow. "You're kidding me, right? " he asked.

Looking at both of them in confusion, Eunna had no idea on what they were talking about.

Taehyung glanced at Eunna, then looked at Jungkook seriously. "Don't let her hear you," he whispered to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed and muttered under his breath. "You're insane, Taehyung. "

Taehyung

I noticed that Jungkook kept staring at Eunna. I wasn't sure if she noticed that or not. But what I knew was, I didn't like it when he did that. She would feel uncomfortable.

I sighed. "Stop looking at her like that. She might think that you're crazy. " I scoffed.

He glared at me. "Now you're calling me crazy? Tae, you're the crazy one right here. Not me, "

"Then what are you going to do? Slap me? Kick me? Do anything you want and I won't change my mind. " I said sternly, then clenched my jaw.

Jungkook hissed, "Why'd you take her to work with you? Do I need to remind you what happened to you before? Do I? "

"Shut up, Jungkook. I'm not here to argue with you. " I scoffed at him.

Why do he needed to be so annoying at this moment?

"It's my company. So I can take anyone to work with me. My company, my rules. You have nothing to do with that. " I said and drank my drink in just a few gulps.

"If that so, " Jungkook got up from the seat and looked at Eunna. "You're in my house right now. So my house, my rules. " he used the sentence I just told him.

Without telling him anything, Jungkook just walked to Eunna.

What did he wants to do now? h

I stood up and looked at what he was trying to do.

"Hey, you're Eunna, right? " he asked her. From my sight, I could see that Eunna turned her body to face him and nodded her head.

"Yeah, and you're— Jungle— Jungkook, right? " she mistakenly mispronounced his name.

"Aha, yes. "

"So you're Taehyung's assistant. " he smiled at her then turned to look at me who was looking at them. I didn't want Jungkook to do something I dislike.

He smirked at me then looked back at Eunna. "So since you're his assistant, you need to know his friends as well. How about, having a night at my house? Besides it's already 11 p.m. It's dangerous for Taehyung to drive at night. Don't you pity him? He looks exhausted, "

Once Jungkook said that, she looked at me and tried to study my reaction. "Yes, he looks tired. " she agreed with him.

Did he used me to make her agree with him?

"Taehyung said he really wants to sleepover. But he's worried about you. So I'm here to ask you— are you okay if he wants to stay? Just for a night. I promise, " he winked at her playfully.

"Um— well, if he said so.. Then I'm fine. Don't worry. " she smiled.

"Really? You're so kind! Thank you. I've a spare room and you can sleep there. Don't worry, you can lock the door if you feel unsafe. " he said then went back to me.

"So, she agreed to sleep here. And you need to sleep here as well. Let's go, you must be so tired, right, Tae? "

This boy. He always wants to trigger my anger. "You lied to her, " I muttered at him.

•••

[A/N]

geez, stay healthy and don't go out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 198 32
[Completed] What happens when he starts liking you? More over, what happens when you fall for him?
1.8K 105 26
completed : 2021 Just for once, I want to do what I want. โ€ข suck at writing description :| ยฉ 2021
78.9K 2.2K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
160K 5K 38
his suppose to kidnapped me little did he know I already kidnapped his heart. They captured my limp body, forcefully tied me up, put a tape over my...