Falling For You, Surely !!

By tee_96

Forth and Beam in a fit of drunkenness have a one - night stand together . This story follows the aftermath t... More

Talk to me or Else......
You're Cute !!!
I'll make Beam Mine!!
I'll follow you.
I'll make you mine!
This Guy, really!
Believe it or not....
The Bet & snitch?
Ice-cream? Chocolate Ice-cream.
Sweet Dreams & Candies!!
Too much to handle.
A Mishap and a leisure ride !!
Of Soft smiles & deep thoughts...
Avoidance will get you nowhere...
Of giving in or maybe not.....
Interlude : Sleeping Beauty.
Of sitting together &....
A call that went downhill....
Beam opens up to Pha...
Pha has a little talk with Forth...
Beam has a Visitor...
The Aftermath....
It's the truth anyways...
Two Fools....
Of X's and O's....
Of reading the messages...
Forth's friends circle?
I've got eyes on only you...
Of Take-outs , straws and chocolates...
Of rain and comforting talks....
Warm N' cold...
30. Of Taking care.....
31. I'll be here.
33. Meeting his friends again & Making the first move.
34. Forth doesn't know what to do.

32. Can I kiss you?

4.4K 216 44
By tee_96

Cause' This is all we know...

The Feelings all we know .

Chapter. 32.

' I'll be here', Beam's shoulders sagged in relief. His vision was blurred and Beam realized with a start that there were tears in his eyes.

' I really like you Beam, and I'm willing to wait for you', Forth had made his way over to him , it seemed. He back-hugged Beam gently, and kissed the back of his head, before he released him.

Beam closed his eyes, and a tear rolled down his cheek as he sagged into the embrace. He nodded and left the place in a haste, without looking back, in fear of Forth noticing him crying.

The ball was in his court now.

Forth would not make any moves, he said he'd wait for him.

But he didn't have to wait now , did he?

Because Beam liked him already.

He was too deep already, and he was falling down fast, too fast, too deep for him to grasp anything.

By the time he reached the Parking lot, the tears were falling freely now.

' God! Why am I crying?', he sniffled.

' God! Why are you crying, Beam?', he asked himself, as he started looking for his car.

" Because for once in life, you found someone who really cares for you, would wait for you and be always there for you " , a little voice in his head reminded him.

' Why couldn't you just say—I like you too? Is that so hard?', he chided himself , it was getting harder to breath, he was outright sobbing now.

He thumped his chest,' Oh God! *Hic* What? * Hic* Where is * Hic* my car? *Hic*', he turned around , paced back and forth , made a full circle before he gave up and flopped down on the hard concrete.

' I'm so stupid', he sniffled.

' Beam! Your car is—', Forth came running to the Parking lot searching for him but then he froze when he saw Beam sitting on the asphalt, crying.

He rushed to Beam's side who wanted a hole to swallow him up right then ,it was embarrassing to let Forth see him like this, but he wouldn't , couldn't stop crying.

' What happened?', Forth asked as he gently as he crouched in front of him and took his hands in his own, treating him as if he was made of glass.

It only made him feel more emotional, seeing Forth, the ever-so- caring , lovely Forth,' My *Hic* car', Forth smiled.

' Silly head, you parked it three blocks down remember, I came to give you a ride till there—look at you bawling your eyes out just for that', but Forth was looking at him with so much affection.

He ruffled Beam's hair,' Crybaby'.

Beam glared at him through his tears, and swatted is hand away,' Whose fault * Hic* do you think * Hic* it is?', Forth frowned.

' Surely not mine', he raised his hands, Beam punched him in the chest before another sob broke out of his lips. Forth's eyes crinkled with worry, his heart constricted painfully seeing Beam crying,' Why are you still crying?', he probed gently as he tried embrace Beam.

Beam shook his head,' I don't know--* Hic*', he thumped his chest,' I can't stop * Hic* ', the hiccups were wrecking through his body, his whole body was shuddering.

Forth grew concerned, he could see Beam was having hard time breathing, the hiccups were coming more incessantly,' Hey, Hey, Breath'.

' I'm right here, Beam!', he hugged Beam tight.

' Stop * Hic* it', Forth stiffened thinking Beam meant the hug, but then he felt Beam cling to his shirt, burrowing his head into his chest.

He smiled as he caressed Beam's back,' Are your crying episodes always this intense?', Beam shook his head, ' I don't cry', he said affronted.

Forth chuckled ,' Yeah, right '.

Beam's hiccups subsidized a bit and he'd stopped crying by now. After he stopped crying he just felt more mortified.

Forth had seen him crying.

' I don't believe you, from today on wards I'm gonna call you a crybaby', Beam glared as he pushed Forth away.

' You dare?! ', he scoffed.

' Crybaby~ Crybaby ', Forth sing-songed.

' Don't', Beam smacked him lightly.

'Okay, okay', Forth surrendered,' But I can call you Baby , right?'.

' Oii !!', Beam blushed,' D-don't you dare', he warned.

' Baby', Forth crooned as he tried to embrace Beam once again, Beam shuffled back as he shrieked ,' Don't ! '.

' My Baby' eyes are all swollen—come here', Forth beckoned him as he wiped the dried tears on Beam's face. Beam swatted his hands away as he sprung up, blushing.

' I told you to stop', he muttered.

' Then tell me what brought this up? I know you were not crying because of the car', he asked seriously as he stood up too.

Beam sighed,' Nothing'.

' Liar', Forth rebuked, but he didn't probe further as he pulled Beam closer.

Beam felt ashamed for lying but he smiled gratefully at Forth for being understanding, and Forth fell in little bit more deeper.

They both stood there standing , staring at each other. Forth touched his cheeks with his fingers feather lightly ,' Don't ever cry again Beam, it hurts me to see you in pain', then he bent down to kiss his wet eyelashes.

Beam ducked his head in embarrassment.

Forth smiled ,' Would you mind if I kiss you one more time—I know I told you I'd wait but---', Forth kept brushing his thumb over his cheeks, gazing into his eyes,' It's just too hard for me, I, you ---I just can't seem to control myself when I'm around you', his gaze kept fleeting between Beam's eyes and lips.

Beam bit his lips as his heart somersaulted , and he pulled a daring move that neither of them were expecting of, it just happened spontaneously

He let all his insecurities, inhibitions & worries fly out of the window.

Maybe later he would regret or not.

Forth was here, looking soft, and whole, in the Evening glow.

And his.

For him.

He smiled to himself before he closed his eyes and leaned his head back, giving Forth the permission.

Forth looked pleasantly surprised, not that he could see it, but he could hear the change in his breathing pattern, that made him smile some more.

'When Forth didn't seem to be doing it anytime soon, Beam started ' If you don't kiss me---', Forth didn't let him finish taking his lips in a passionate kiss, sucking on them as if he needed them to survive. He wound his arms around Beam's waist and pulled him even closer, much closer. To match the height difference, Beam had no option, he had to get up on his toes.

Beam until that day didn't know that there was so much difference in their heights.

After a while his feet couldn't take it so he dropped back on his feet, but Forth didn't break the kiss, just followed him, leaning down.

Beam snickered in the kiss, and Forth couldn't help but laugh too. It was making kissing harder, as their teeth clashed against each other.

' You're a freaking Tower! ', Beam exclaimed as Forth bumped their noses.

' Would you like to climb it?', Forth leered.

Beam chuckled as he pushed Forth away,' Eww- Okay, I probably dug that one out myself', Beam said. Forth shrugged, proud at himself.

Forth drew him into his arms again but not really hugging,' This is nice'.

Beam looked up at him,' I still haven't given you an answer yet'.

' I know, I'm just saying it's nice having you in my arms', Forth said, as he closed his eyes, feeling the breeze. Beam took his time to rake his eyes over Forth 's face in the meantime.

Beam didn't know where to put his hands so he placed them lightly on Forth's chest, one hand right over his heart,' If I say, " No" ', he glanced up at Forth, who was looking right back at him.

Forth shrugged nonchalantly, but his eyes did turn a little sad,' Then I guess, I'll just have to deal with it', Beam nods.

' Or I'll just pester you everyday like now till you say " Yes" ...Or I'll come up with another plan', he winked at him.

Beam shook his head, before stepped back and asked gently,' And if I say " Yes" ?'.

Forth took a deep breath,' Then I'll be happiest person on this Earth! I'll –I don't know---I just will be so good to you, Beam', he said sincerely.

' You're already Good to me ', Beam didn't mean to blurt it out.

He looked up at Forth in alarm, who had a Cheshire smile,' Yeah?', he advanced , as Beam took a step back,' Stay away, you've already done enough damage, I can't feel my lips anymore', Forth's smile widened.

' Who said anything about kiss ? Or Do you want me to kiss you Beam?', Beam turned crimson red,' N-No', he stuttered.

' Argh! Just go away', Beam turned around ready to leave.

' My bike's that way', Forth pointed to the opposite direction, Beam muttered something, but made his way towards the pointed direction. Forth jogged to catch upto Beam, he tried to intertwine their fingers, but Beam would pull out of the hold.

                                                          A Lady on the third floor , a resident from Forth 's building, who was watching , dumped her laundry into her basket,' Young Love', she smiled softly as she watched Forth trying to get the helmet on Beam's head who was fighting him off.

A/N: Long time no see....Guys :) A  Fresh, Sizzling update for you guys,  Hope you Enjoy it !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.9K 23
"I would never love you! Ever!" screamed prince Barame to his husband... "If you are worried that I would crave for your love, you are wrong! I won...
93.6K 4.4K 27
it's a ForthBeam Story but with a twist... how are they going to end up together? Let's find out together, with me.. original characters belong to C...
9.8K 451 5
Forth and Beam have been dating for six months and for the first time they separated because they had to vacation at their respective homes. How do...
149K 5.9K 50
This is a sequel to THE BET. Forth and Beam are in their Second year of University, while navigating through their relationship, friends, family, and...