Hadrian Potter, Revenge (A Ha...

By MORTEMAMIGO

Hadrian grows up alone in the obscure shadow of his younger brother, Daniel Potter, The-Boy-Lived. Daniel is... More

The Brother Without
Storm Of Home
Phoenix of the Jungle
Silent Contemplation
Stolen Profanities
The Station
The Manor
The Start of Unwelcome Conversations
Confrontations
Hatred
Morti
Barmaid's and Beer
Blood Lines
Cobra's Strike
Plans and Observations
Fear The Wolf
An Intolerable Future
Dark Times
Mafia Murder
Blood Money
Murderous Suffocation
The Party
Smashed Glass
Miserable Memories
Thunder and Lightening
Truth at Midnight
Maternal Hate
Past Nightmares

The Summer Party

33.4K 909 226
By MORTEMAMIGO

....

All that blood looks good on him, it really brings out his eyes.

....

Hadrian stepped into the blasting stream of hot water, the steam rising up and clouding the panelled glass. The bathroom was laid with grey ceramic tile, which encased the walls, the floor and the ceiling - leaving nothing exposed. The effect screamed of a kind of secluded serenity that could only be found in a candlelit cavern.

Hadrian closed his eyes as the heated flow soaked into his smooth tanned skin, it allowed his muscles to finally loosen. Now, in his nudity, we can see him better. He stands with his backside on full display, the smooth hard muscles curving down into his long lean thighs - evidencing his physical dominion. The dark locks of his hair now seem even darker and fall back with his head - as he enjoys the feeling of the heavy spray as it hits his chest. As he turns, allowing the scolding spray to ease his back - his torso is revealed. Six blocks of fixed muscle adorn his stomach - above them are solid pecks that bleed across into strong built shoulders. Hadrian Potter's body was truly remarkable, it was so impressive it posed the question as to how someone could achieve such physical prevalence.

https://amzn.to/3IWuP5x

Hadrian turned off the water and stood motionless for a moment before walking back into his bedroom. Sighing, he remained completely bare as he took a fluffy white towel, throwing it haphazardly onto his head to dry his hair. Hadrian's manhood despite its impressiveness wasn't the most intimidating part of him. As the towel fell to the floor, dark charcoal hair streaked across his face allowing the glinting green of his eyes to sear through - igniting the world.

The balcony doors that led out from his room, overlooked the side of the house. The doors had been left wide open - causing the white linen drapes to blow along with the warm summer breeze. Trekking across the floor, his body still bare, Hadrian grabbed the dark duffel throwing it carelessly onto the bed. He could hear the steady beats of the music, it's tune swirling with the wind. The bag despite its standard size, was more than it seemed, acting as endless luggage - fitting all his belongings from Hogwarts. All he had to do was think about the item he wanted and it would come to the surface. Hadrian chose a plain white T-Shirt - he would have usually chosen black, but due to the heat of the summer sun he decided against it. The tall dark oak mirror that sat against the wall - screamed with masculinity. The dominating piece reached form to the top of ceiling, to the oak flooring below. Hadrian stood in front of it, the T-shirt in his hands, as he stared at his own reflection.

Now the streams of water were no longer raining down on his skin, Hadrian Potter's body was now completely exposed. As he shoved his arms through the plain white shirt, we see the raised whitened scars that bleed vengefully across his skin - evidencing previous trauma. The different shaped scars prove multiple events had led up to the startling display across his body. In the mirrors's reflection, something else is also noticeable - curving around the skin of his hip, dark ink stains his skin. At first the mark could be easily mistaken for a gang tattoo, as violence was present in the design. However, looking closer - the dark contemporary lines were as beautiful as they were brutal - it all came together to form the image of a bird. The dark black bird was in flight, her wings spread, the ink laying out across Hadrian's skin as the flew with freedom.

https://amzn.to/3Iq73gI

Hadrian pulled his shirt over his head, the black strands of his hair was still wet from the shower, dampening the collar as he pulled his head through. He paired the white tee, with a pair of Linen Khaki trousers, they clung to his hips and thighs and folded at the bottom revealing his tanned ankles. Finally, Hadrian shoved his feet into a pair of white vans, finishing the look. Hadrian had ordered in new clothing over the last term knowing full well he wouldn't be able to manage with any of his old stuff, which was now ridiculously small and no longer his style. In all honesty, he had left the shopping to Daphne and Pansy, who had ordered a lot more than totally necessary. Yet, their choices had done him well, as he looked absolutely breathtaking in the summer clothing.

Hadrian had read the labels, the girls had chosen all designer brands, not that he wasn't surprised - image was everything. The Wizarding World did not, as many would assume, walk around in magical cloaks all day, but instead opting for muggle attire. The wealthier families, much like the muggles, explicitly wore designer brands to keep up appearances. One of the few lucky things about being a Potter was that there was money - lots of it. So much money, that even though his parents didn't acknowledge him, he still had endless means. Hadrian had guessed it all came down to the fact that his last name was Potter, therefore before he was even born, a bank account was made out in his name by his grandparents.

Hadrian gazed at himself in the mirror one last time, his lip sneering, as his reflection looked more like his father than he had ever wished it to. The bright green eyes turned hateful and heated, nearly cracking the glass into a thousands cutting shards. Turning away, he strode out of his bedroom and towards the beat of the spurious party. Hadrian slowed his pace, refusing to take two stairs at a time, remaining calm and collected. Before he could reach the end of the staircase, a small figure ran right into him nearly knocking him over.

"Fuckk.." Hadrian exclaimed, not knowing what the hell it was.

The small figure, ran away from him, hiding somewhere around the corner. Curious, Hadrian walked closer, but it wasn't until a small voice uttered his name did his heart nearly shatter.

"Harry?"

The sweet delicate voice was coming from behind the door of the kitchen. Hadrian walked towards it, pulling the door away from the wall, revealing an adorable little girl in a white summer dress. The girl was holding a small teddy bear in her left hand, while her right hand was free and waving at Hadrian in complete excitement. The girl's light auburn eyes were bright and her smooth curly raven hair was messy from play.

"Remi?" Hadrian asked out of shock.

Hadrian's little sister was six years old, yet looked a lot younger, most likely due to her small stature. Hadrian's heart clenched at the sight of her, the small girl was completely and utterly radiant. Remi Rose Potter smiled at Hadrian Potter with so much love, the gods howled in harmony - breaking hearts and exulting souls. Hadrian smiled freely, his happiness unconstrained as he knelt in front of his sister, his size making her look even smaller.

"What's up baby girl," Hadrian whispered, his eyes glittering in delight.

The green of his eyes had momentarily become gentle and serene, no longer slashing in cunning or alight with fury. Now, they reminded you of the distinguished wonder of an abundant forest - where being free and happy was a given.

"I was waiting for you to come home," she laughed innocently, it sounded like tinker bell.

Hadrian smiled listening to her little voice, he was thrilled to see her and her laughter - somehow she helped his darkness, filling it with wild and unrestricted light. Remi raised both of her little hands up at him, wiggling her fingers, begging him to take her in to his arms. Hadrian shook his head, not over, how much older she seemed.

"Alright then, up you come you little beast," Hadrian teased, watching her delicate face split into a mischievous grin.

Hadrian picked up her fragile form, her small body wrapping around his torso, while her head snuggled into his neck - just like always. Hadrian carried her into the kitchen, fortunately finding it empty. Walking over to the kitchen island, Hadrian picked up a glass of champagne, bringing it to his lips - he was going to need it.

The manor had been modernised, even though it still held some old architecture, the new editions created a lot more open space - Lily had once said the place was much too cold. Therefore now, the kitchen was connected to an open living room with glass doors lining the entire north side of the house. They were all open now, allowing the music and sunlight to flow right on through. The Potter manor was adorned with many acres of perfectly manicured garden, with bright lush grass that was edged by the large trees that surrounded the property - maple, elm, birch and pine. Colourful flowers littered the soil - daisies, lilies, roses and lavender, brightening the green, causing the whole garden to seem like a much needed paradise. Chairs and tables littered the lawn, encircled by a variety of many guests - Hadrian begrudgingly gave Lily credit, it was beautiful.

Hadrian made his way out the house, his little sister still in his arms, her small head rested on his shoulder. The party guests turned and stared as Hadrian made his way down the garden - they gave off looks of keen curiosity. Hadrian noticed that some of the older women, notably from high social standings shot him looks of filtered desire. Hadrian almost smirked, the bored horny middle aged women with husbands who worked too much and who were most likely fucking their secretary or the maid - typical. Hadrian ignored them, noting several people he recognised, those who worked in the Ministry invited only for their status and not their ability at an interesting conversation. The crowd seemed unnerved and infatuated with the boy walking out across the garden. Most, didn't know who he was and the few that did looked at him with shock and suspicion - nevertheless the unremitting intrigue was still present. Who was this stranger? Hadrian met the few hostile looks, with his own equally hostile glare, a look so chilling that the recipients backed off immediately knowing full well they were outmatched.

Lily and James stood in the centre of the garden, talking with a group of people Hadrian had never seen before. Lily lifted her arm and pointed out to the end of the garden that led down to the large forest. The land was also owned by the Potter's, after intense restoration the forest was clear and flourishing surrounding a large lake in the centre of the wood. It was just as beautiful as the rest of the Manor - if not more so. Hadrian's parents had their backs to him, therefore they hadn't seen him yet. However, they could feel the change in the crowd, as many whispers could be heard above the music.

"Mummy," Remi said, rubbing her eyes, no doubt having had a long day.

Lily spun around, her flowery dress spinning with her - the yellow print was bright and youthful. Hadrian's mother was very beautiful with her long red hair that was the passionate shade of ruby - yet looking closer you could see the infused filaments of honey and sandstone. The whole effect was phenomenally unique, causing her to stand out amongst the large crowd. Lily's warm green eyes flickered over to Remi, causing a warm wide smile to brighten her features. However, before she could open her mouth to speak, her gaze travelled over to Hadrian and she faltered - her smile fading.

"Mummy, look who came home, it's Harry!" Remi spoke excited.

Remi leaned over to her mother and Hadrian instantly passed her into Lily's arms. Lily stared wide eyed as she picked up Remi, not letting her fingers touch Hadrian - if thinking she would be burned. Hadrian wanted to laugh at the shock on his mother's young, beautiful face. She really hadn't changed at all, but then again she had been very young when she had had Hadrian.

"Hadrian?" Lily asked, her eyebrow's confused.

Lily stared aghast at her oldest son, her eyes pursuing every inch of him. Hadrian's dark hair was damp from the shower, yet was already drying into dark delicious curls that caused Lily to touch her own soft locks. At first, she would assume this beautiful boy was a stranger - she had never met someone like him before. Yet, as she looked closer she found similarities to the young boy she had once known. The green eyes that stared emotionlessly back at her were bright just like her own. However, in the deep depths of his gaze, Lily acknowledged the cool hard form that the sullied green had taken - becoming a startling contrast to her own sparkling shamrock.

"Isn't that right Lily?" James Potter laughed out, his voice low and charming.

Hadrian wasn't surprised that the group of people his father was talking to laughed along with him. James had a easy going nature, the mischievous charm still present from his school days. Hadrian watched his father wait for Lily to answer him - when there was still no reply, he turned to question once more.

"Lil's?" James asked again, curiously.

Turning around James's gaze fell to Lily, his eyes blinking questionably at her ghost like expression. James Potter followed his wife's gaze, his eyebrows lowering once he locked on to Hadrian's intimidating form. The man - or boy, in front of him was startling familiar, however the cool confidence and treacherous intelligence in that fiery gaze left James's thoughts frozen and blurred. Lily clenched her jaw, breathing through her nose as she felt panic crawl up her chest - cutting off her air. As she took a breath in, Hadrian's scent hit her and she felt like screaming. Hadrian smelt like lavender soap from the shower, but beyond that his own natural smell was a musky wood intertwined with cool sea air - it haunted her. Lily, lowered Remi to the ground, her palms sweating and her body shaking ever so slightly.

"Remus said you wanted to speak with me?" Hadrian smiled out casually, his lips wanting to sneer.

Lily didn't trust that smile for a second, she wanted to but something deep down was telling her not to. James had spurred a similar feeling in her when he had asked her out at Hogwarts, his smile had been just as radiant as Hadrian's - she was positive he had been tricking her. However, there had been no nonchalance in James's gaze - nothing close to the sickening animosity that hid under the sparkling gleam of Hadrian's irises. Lily glanced at James, noting whether he had noticed it too but James's face gave nothing away. Hadrian stood a head taller than Lily, overwhelming her with his physical presence - James, however, was just as tall and met Hadrian's eyes easily. Hadrian was aware of his younger sister who had wrapped her arms around his thigh, her small bare feet rested on top his shoes. He looked down at her, tucking a soft brown curl behind her small delicate ear.

"Hadrian.." Lily uttered once more, her breath sparse.

James twisted abruptly, eyes wide with shock and horror - James Potter looked at the son he didn't recognise, his brown eyes wondering across Hadrian's dark strong form frantically. He watched intently as Hadrian lifted a hand and dragged his dark hair out of his eyes, revealing a dark rune tattoo marking his tricep. The group James had been talking to had also turned to watch Hadrian, their eyes scouring every inch of him, curious and nervous.

A pretty girl within the group watched as Hadrian's shirt raised above his hips bones, revealing a slither of his tanned muscular stomach - it caused her pupils to dilate in temptation. Hadrian's cold eyes flickered over to her and he almost sneered - it would be easy too easy. The young girl flinched as the inscrutable stranger addressed her harshly, reddening with embarrassment at haven been caught staring. Despite her nervousness, she stood her ground and glared back at the handsome boy rebelliously. Hadrian's refused to raise his eyebrows, even though he was shocked at the girls fight - he didn't give anything away.

"We're glad you're home," James managed out, his throat tight with an unknown emotion.

Hadrian wanted to laugh, he was sure his father wouldn't have said that if the guests weren't present - or maybe he would who knows? The rest of the crowd who had turned to listen all now knowing who this handsome stranger was - the oldest Potter son, the heir, the one placed into Slytherin. If it were possible the looks of intrigue and suspicion doubled ten fold - becoming a clouded vapour that took hold of the party. Hadrian took a step closer to his parents - the action was not intended to intimidate, but it seemed to have that affect as the guests took a small timid step back, retreating from his tall dark presence. Hadrian's parents surprisingly didn't move, standing their ground, despite the look of fear that flashed in his mother's soft green eyes.

"Have you seen your brother? I'm sure he would be pleased that you're back," James grovelled out, looking around the garden in search for his other son.

Hadrian looked at his father closely for the first time since arriving. James Potter's chocolate brown locks were now peppered with grey making him look older, yet it did not disparage from his handsomeness - only adding to it. Hadrian's father had also grown out his beard to match the look, making him seem wise and affluent. Hadrian noted how James's face seemed a little weathered, more creases and wrinkles marking his tanned skin.

"I think Daniel will be just fine," Hadrian laughed slow and low, as if James's suggestion was ridiculous.

The current interaction with his parents was more than anything they had in two and half years. The attention they were giving him seemed foreign, uncomfortable and Hadrian suspected it was because of Dumbledore. James listened to Hadrian's deep husky laughter and bristled, feeling a little mocked by his nonchalance. Lily glanced at James worried, Hadrian wasn't sure what she was worried about - was she feeling threatened?

Remi who had now come back to Hadrian, tugged on the hem of his t-shirt, distracting him for a moment. Hadrian's cold cynical gaze left his parents and flickered to his sister, but not before morphing in to a loving sparkling gaze. Hadrian smiled down at his little sister, winking cheekily at her sweet innocent smile.

"What's going on here?" - a loud voice interrupted.

Hadrian tensed, recognising the voice immediately. James who had been watching Hadrian closely noticed his son's ire, causing his eyes to narrow in confusion. Did Hadrian hate Sirius?  Turning around - James watched Sirius walk towards the group with bewilderment painted roughly across his features. James understood Sirius puzzlement, the whole party had seemed to pause to watch this family reunion.

"Sirius!" James warned low, not wanting Sirius to get involved.

Sirius Black, Hadrian's godfather slowly came into view as the crowd parted - dividing, creating a narrow path. He still looked handsome with his dark opulent features but now he looked much older - grey flecks had begun to show and much like James his face seemed weather worn. Yet, Hadrian saw the appreciative looks from the women - money and beauty was so hugely addictive.

"James, who is this?" Sirius asked looking confused.

Sirius's gaze turned confrontational, he looked at Hadrian intensely, suspicion and irritation swarming in his usually warm brown eyes. It was as if he thought Hadrian was some sort of party crasher, an uninvited guest refusing to leave.

"It's Hadrian," Lily whispered, but the whole party heard it - a pin could drop.

Sirius's eyes widened and Hadrian watched as his godfathers throat tightened - his mouth opened but no sound came out. Hadrian felt Sirius eyes look him up and down, assessing him to see if was true. If he was looking for something familiar he wouldn't find it, Hadrian made sure of that.

"He just got back from school," Lily continued quietly.

James stared at his best friend his brows furrowing, he was startled that Sirius hadn't recognised Hadrian - but then again, neither had he. When he had first seen the boy he was about to ask why he was talking to his wife. He was going to ask why his daughter clung to him? He had no idea that the initial stranger was his own son - his chest burnt with guilt, the heat clawing at his skin.

"What do you mean it's Hadrian?" Sirius laughed out uncomfortably.

Deep down, Sirius knew it was his godson, despite finding nothing in the strangers appearance that reminded him of Hadrian. However, the boy looked like James Potter, 20 years ago. They were by no means the same, it was like a blurred reflection. He watched now as Hadrian rolled his bright green eyes, an insolent gesture just like his father had done. However, there was no humour behind Hadrian's green irises, only irritation and anger. Sirius nearly flinched when the gaze found his own warm brown.

"So, Hadrian, how was your third year?" Sirius moved on with a topic.

"Fourth year," Hadrian replied instantly and low.

He didn't answer, his gaze hovering on his godfathers form for a moment before turning to his father - James flinched.

"I won't be here tonight," Hadrian revealed, his tone not allowing them to question it.

"Where are you going?" Lily stepped forward, intrigued.

Hadrian turned to her, his eyebrow arching condescendingly. He thought he gave them enough by telling them his plans, but it seemed they were too suspicious. Clearing his throat, he stepped forward, his hands rested casually in his pockets.

"A friend will be over in a couple of hours and then we'll be heading out," Hadrian spoke directly to his mother challenging her to question him.

Hadrian had never had any of his friends over before. When he stayed at the Potter Manor he didn't know anyone well enough to bring home to meet his parents. Even if he did have someone he wanted to see over the summer, he didn't want to see his parents reaction at having a Slytherin in their home. None of that mattered anymore. Before waiting for a response, Hadrian turned away from his 'family' gently pulling off Remi's tight hold from around his leg. His little sister cried as he walked away - breaking his heart into a million little pieces.

....

He died screaming - yet the monster who took his place was silent.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 32
It's Harry's 4th year at Hogwarts and his name has just come out of the Goblet of Fire. Everyone has abandoned him and he feels utterly alone. Throug...
2.2K 119 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...
11.9K 237 7
Harry Potter son of Jameson and Lily Potter. Harry is the older brother Emmett Potter the 'wrongly' declared boy who lived. The night Voldemort attac...
187K 5.7K 50
Harry Potter is a very powerful wizard.He isn't afraid of dying.He will show what he is capable of and many people will fear him.This is a very rando...